Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  School shootings... what changed? (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
School shootings... what changed? by 82-T/A [At Work]
Started on: 05-25-2022 01:27 PM
Replies: 321 (3793 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 06-23-2022 01:15 PM
Hudini

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2022 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Because only the government has the wisdom to kill unarmed citizens?

I think all governments think that way. Unfortunately, that attitude travels downhill until the soldier at the bottom says, "I was only following orders".

Wounded Knee Massacre, (December 29, 1890), the slaughter of approximately 150–300 Lakota Indians by United States Army troops in the area of Wounded Knee Creek in southwestern South Dakota.

https://www.britannica.com/...ounded-Knee-Massacre

IP: Logged
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2022 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Jabber...jabber..jabber....

Here are a few little factoids for you.

https://pjmedia.com/news-an...ial-day-bbq-n1600774
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2022 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Here are a few little factoids for you.

https://pjmedia.com/news-an...ial-day-bbq-n1 600774

I knew we kept you around for a reason.

I learned a new word: sitzpinkler
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2022 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I learned a new word: sitzpinkler

English translation of that is "Pussy Whipped"
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2022 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Statistical Eye for the 2A Guy"
Visual representations of various numerical metrics. Freely available for sightseers and spot readers.

"How U.S. gun culture [sic] stacks up with the [rest of] the world"

Kara Fox, Krystina Shveda, Natalie Croker and Marco Chacon for CNN; May 26, 2022.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/11...-intl-cmd/index.html

How CNN reported this story:

For gun ownership rates, CNN relied on the Small Arms Survey (SAS), a project of the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies in Geneva, Switzerland. It estimates civilian arm stocks using a combination of gun sales and registration figures, public surveys, expert estimates and cross-country comparisons. The gun ownership rate per 100 people is not the same as the share of people that own guns, as some may own multiple guns and others may own none.

For firearm deaths totals and rates, CNN used the Global Burden of Disease database compiled by the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) at the University of Washington. Firearm-related deaths include physical violence (homicide), self-harm (suicide) and unintentional injuries. While rates are preferable for cross-country comparisons, in the case of suicides we illustrated the totals to highlight the gap between the US and other countries.

When comparing US statistics with other developed countries we used a UN definition found in the United Nations' World Economic Situation and Prospects report -- which intends "to reflect basic economic country conditions" and is not strictly aligned with the UN Statistics Division's classification known as M49.

To estimate numbers on mass shootings, including incidents, fatalities, and injuries in the US, CNN typically relies on data from the Gun Violence Archive. To enable international comparisons for this story, we also used data compiled by Jason R. Silva, an assistant professor of sociology and criminal justice at William Paterson University. Silva's definition is narrower than CNN and the GVA's because it excludes incidents involving profit-driven criminal activity, familicide and state-sponsored violence.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-29-2022).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2022 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
Internet Page LInk Factoids

What the research says about gun laws
Andrew R. Morral for the Washington Post; May 27, 2022
https://www.washingtonpost....arch-social-science/

Andrew R. Morral is a senior behavioral scientist at the nonprofit, nonpartisan RAND Corporation and leader of its Gun Policy in America initiative.

Gun Policy in America
RAND Corporation
https://www.rand.org/research/gun-policy.html

About the Gun Policy in America Initiative
RAND Corporation
https://www.rand.org/resear...un-policy/about.html
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2022 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Having read Andrew R. Morral's profile, bio and briefly reviewed some of his work, I have no doubt he'll also hope the police come rescue him.....

Those unwilling to be prepared to defend themselves are also those who will be grateful when someone who is willing to step up saves their asses. (Assuming they survive.)

Rams

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2022 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Having read Andrew R. Morral's profile, bio and briefly reviewed some of his work, I have no doubt he'll also hope the police come rescue him.....

Those unwilling to be prepared to defend themselves are also those who will be grateful when someone who is willing to step up saves their asses. (Assuming they survive.)

Do you see anything coming that would be a step backwards, in your estimation, in this immediate aftermath of the Uvalde atrocity?

In terms of changes in national or state level laws, or regulations, or enforcement policies and attitudes..?

Or maybe just in terms of the general public and its ideas and attitudes?
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2022 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you see anything coming that would be a step backwards, in your estimation, in this immediate aftermath of the Uvalde atrocity?

In terms of changes in national or state level laws, or regulations, or enforcement policies and attitudes..?

Or maybe just in terms of the general public and its ideas and attitudes?

Rinselberg,
You're wasting your time asking me anything, I view those who you seem to admire as leaches who do nothing but suck the life out of this freedom loving nation.

Go ahead and be what you admire and hope someone comes to save you or your friends/relatives when the crap hits the fan.

Just remember this, you were warned. I'd rather go down fighting then in a fetal position begging for my life.

Rams
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2022 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And then there are places where a mass-casualty event would be welcomed....but NOOOOOOO, damn responsible gun owner have too much self-control !

STFU KAREN !
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2022 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2022 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2022 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I asked why no one had reached out to this kid in another forum and was told teachers and schools do not have the resources to get involved with every emo kids problems. (their words not mine)

So you teachers and spouses of teachers, do the schools not have enough resources to get involved?
Is it just simpler to place the blame on guns and not accept that someone could have stopped this kid before any of this happened.
I wont even ask about the cops as we already know they let the kids down but that is another story and should perhaps be asked in a different thread.

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 05-29-2022).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2022 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

I wont even ask about the cops as we already know they let the kids down but that is another story and should perhaps be asked in a different thread.

All I can say at this point is, Monday morning quarterbacking is easy to do and see where things went south.
I don't have the information the decision maker had at the time he was making those decisions.
Do I think the first few LEOs should have gone in and do what they could? Yes.
Would I have ordered such a move, hard to say, I wasn't there and don't know what they knew at the time.

Rams
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2022 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The tread title asks, “What changed?”

What has changed is that far too few understand what Hudini posted above. It is clear that many who do not call themselves Americans, will not understand the significance of the spirit that, for centuries, has made America exceptional. I understand that some are resentful that they never grew up with such unwavering values. Unwavering, yes, American values do not and should not change.

American values include civility, tolerance and patience. Our adversaries know this and have, for far too long, taken advantage of American good will. We have allowed this to get out of hand because another enduring American value is the belief that people are basically good. We can no longer allow those who wish us harm to take advantage of our good nature.

I will stop here for now...
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2022 06:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
School shootings... what changed?

Society has become more complex.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-30-2022).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2022 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will not give up my inalienable rights. I will not comply.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2022 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:
I will not give up my inalienable rights. I will not comply.

He may or may not comply (Hudini), but it's not his "inalienable right" to acquire and possess the over 300 rounds of hollow-point 5.56 ammunition and Daniels Defense DDM4 semiautomatic rifle that the Uvalde perpetrator used to kill and maim, and destroy an entire community by his actions at Robb Elementary School on May 24.

"The Second Amendment Does Not Transcend All Others"

Its text and context don’t ensure an unlimited individual right to bear any kind and number of weapons by anyone.

Garrett Epps for The Atlantic; March 8, 2018.
https://www.theatlantic.com...l&utm_campaign=share

"Part of the miserable ritual that follows American mass shootings [writes Garrett Epps, in March of 2018] is the lament that nothing can be done unless we get rid of the Second Amendment."

In this 2018 essay, the Professor of Law Emeritus at the University of Baltimore uses his knowledge of constitutional law and of American history and jurisprudence to eviscerate the dangerous and delusional notion that the Second Amendment would confer an "inalienable right" for any private citizen—let alone a private citizen who had just turned 18—to acquire and possess the rifle and ammo that was used in the Uvalde atrocity.

Dr. Epps takes a close look at the text of the Second Amendment—a single sentence of 27 words—and deconstructs its meaning by drawing upon his knowledge of the Articles of Confederation, which preceded the establishment of the Constitution of the United States in 1789.

Garrett Epps received his J.D. degree (Doctorate in Law) from Duke University. This is his online page at the University of Baltimore:
https://law.ubalt.edu/facul...tus-faculty/epps.cfm

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-30-2022).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2022 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Laws are the opposite of freedom.
Laws are not a reasonable substitute for responsibility.
Laws facilitate the abdication of responsibility.
The opposite of irresponsible behavior is responsible action.
Responsibility is part of a moral code, a set of values, American values.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2022 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Laws are the opposite of freedom.
Laws are not a reasonable substitute for responsibility.
Laws facilitate the abdication of responsibility.
The opposite of irresponsible behavior is responsible action.
Responsibility is part of a moral code, a set of values, American values.

Dr. Garrett Epps, Professor of Law Emeritus at the University of Baltimore, ponders "a failure to communicate."
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2022 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will not comply.
PFF
System Bot
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2022 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Garrett Epps is a moron who writes moronic titles for his moronic articles that expose his moronic lack of understanding of the United States Constitution and only a moron would take anything he writes or says seriously.

"...22,000 people attended to protest against proposed gun-rights legislation—well short of the 50,000 organizers predicted, but still an impressive turnout.

On Monday, hundreds of protesters stood outside the designated protest area with the weapons they fear the Virginia General Assembly will limit."

https://www.theatlantic.com...-mere-symbol/605239/

So moron Epps doesn't recognize that the 1st amendment proscribes THE GOVERNMENT, not individual citizens.

.....or he's just another lying Leftist, (pardon the repetition),.....or he is both the former and the latter.... my money is on both.

Then we get this jewel of his moronic "wet pretzel reasoning":

"The Second Amendment Does Not Transcend All Others"

Of course moron Epps doesn't have the mental horsepower or the honesty...or, as a Leftist, either one, ....to state the manifestly obvious fact that NONE of the articles of, or amendments to, the United States Constitution "transcend" or preclude the others with the obvious exception of the 21st amendment.

Anyone that paid to take one of that moronic clown's classes or to read one of his moronic and vapid articles should demand their money back.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-31-2022).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2022 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just another Socialist/Progressive who thinks that bad guys will not break laws once the good guys are disarmed.
Another academic that drank way too much of the Socialist Kool Aide.

Rams
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-30-2022 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just remember folks, EVERYTHING these guys did, was 100% perfectly "legal" and within the "law" of that time and place.

They made damn sure to pass those laws.....

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2022 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RandomTask:

Fine. You can't complain about illegals until the abortion issue is "fixed" by your "logic".

The policies of the Left kill children.

Many more children than gun violence has ever killed.

You cannot claim that you give a crap about children if you advocate for abortion or not having borders.

Once you stop advocating for the rape and murder of children you can join the discussion.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2022 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

School shootings in the 50 United States... what changed?

The number increased by one.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2022 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

School shootings... what changed?

Society has become more complex.

People make up society not guns.
Thank you for coming around
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2022 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He raised his hand and volunteered to become part of President Trump's legal defense team during Trump Impeachment I, which was contested in 1Q 2020, at the traditional U.S. Capitol Building venue in the District of Columbia. (In case anyone forgot.)

The Hill has just published his Op-Ed, in which he "negs" the National Rifle Association "big time." He takes a verbal "ugly stick" and wields it against the NRA. He has penned—penned, so to speak, because he almost certainly didn't write down the draft by hand, using an ink pen, in this era of keyboards and voice-to-text—a verbal "beatdown" of the NRA. You don't have to read between the lines to see that he disagrees with the NRA, because he's very "in your face" about his not agreeing with the NRA.

Drum Roll please

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-31-2022).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2022 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The National Rifle Association is the oldest civil rights organization in the country.

It was founded by two former Army Generals at the request of the President of the United States.

What differentiates the NRA from other civil rights organizations is that it stands for the civil rights of all Americans, not just a focus group.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2022 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am a lifetime member of both the NRA and GOA. The NRA has been corrupted by the current leadership so I don't give them any credibility anymore. My money and focus is on the GOA.

And be careful with the definitions being thrown around. School shooting conflated with Mass School Shooting mixed with Mass Shooting. Media outlets are being slick with the terms depending on what they are trying to push.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2022 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

You can think all you want. But if the country truly felt the way YOU think they felt...

Unlike you Todd, I don't think in terms of all or none. Where I come from, people are individuals. I suspect there are at least a few Americans who don't ascribe to every "value" mentioned on a 300 year old piece of paper.

Matter of fact, you still have to swear an oath to Queen Elizabeth 2nd if you file for Canadian citizenship.

I certainly have never sworn an oath to the Queen. As far as I'm concerned, the "royal" family can all go jump into the River Thames.

The pledge my daughter takes every morning in school:

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The additional pledge my daughter took every morning when she lived in Texas:

"Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible."

And I recall back in the early 60's in elementary school, we all stood and sang God Save The Queen first thing in the morning. We may've even had to recite The Lord's Prayer. Sorry, but the brainwashing attempt failed miserably.

Originally posted by Hudini:

Do you have a point about the tightly controlled media in China?

You're the one who felt it necessary to bring up China. Perhaps you'd like to make a point?

Originally posted by Fats:

Once you stop advocating for the rape and murder of children you can join the discussion.

Perfect example of why any form of rational "discussion" is absolutely pointless here.
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2022 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Unlike you Todd, I don't think in terms of all or none. Where I come from, people are individuals. I suspect there are at least a few Americans who don't ascribe to every "value" mentioned on a 300 year old piece of paper.

Hi Patrick, that's what I'm trying to tell you. It doesn't matter what those few Americans think, say, or want. Unless the majority of the house, 60/100 of the U.S. Senate, and 3/4ths of the state legislators decide that the second amendment needs to be overturned, then gun ownership is here to stay, forever.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2022 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"gun ownership"

So is automobile and truck ownership, but if you try to register a Formula 1 race car for driving on public roads... not happening.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2022 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"gun ownership"

So is automobile and truck ownership, but if you try to register a Formula 1 race car for driving on public roads... not happening.

That doesn't mean law breakers won't put that race car on the street (illegally) or buy an unlicensed a gun. Another likely to happen.
Some folks seem to forget that the criminal element doesn't care what the law is.
Some actually believe (apparently) that taking away the 2nd Amendment or changing it will make it safer from the bad guys. Sorry, that's kind of like posting "Gun Free Zone" signs. We know how that works, only law-abiding citizens pay attention.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 05-31-2022).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2022 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...gun ownership is here to stay, forever.

So, you might argue then that tactical nuclear weapons could be considered "guns"? Everyone be allowed to have a missile silo in their backyard?

Somehow, I don't believe this is what the founding fathers of the US had envisioned back in 1776.
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2022 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Criminals don't care about laws. There id a product called a glock full auto switch selector that turns a glock to full auto. It is illegal but gangs still buy and use them.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2022 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Automobile and truck ownership is NOT enshrined in the United States Constitutuion.

Gun ownership IS.

Oh, and you CAN own a street legal F1 car or Indy car.

Leftists gotta Leftist

....and they don't understand the U.S. Constitution and they never seem to get tired of being WRONG

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-31-2022).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2022 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AMERICA! What a country!

***More legal than Paul Pelosi.***

Let's go Brandon!

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 06-01-2022).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2022 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jdv:
Criminals don't care about laws. There id a product called a glock full auto switch selector that turns a glock to full auto. It is illegal but gangs still buy and use them.

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (and Explosives), Where Are You?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-01-2022).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2022 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The BATFE needs to be a convenience store where I can buy those things to play with in my back yard.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock