Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The 40th Fiero Anniversary Celebration - Summer 2023 (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The 40th Fiero Anniversary Celebration - Summer 2023 by Midwest Fiero Clubs
Started on: 06-08-2021 04:33 PM
Replies: 141 (10512 views)
Last post by: qwikgta on 09-05-2023 01:39 PM
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2021 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE! :

*Be sure and browse the website for answers to questions you may possibly have! Here is a collection of some things you may need to know while at the 40th Anniversary Celebration of the Pontiac Fiero Presented by M1 Concourse July 12-16th. Where am I going? What time is the raffle? Take a look at some of the #fiero40th resources we’ve compiled at this link:

https://fiero40th.com/schedule/

*Upload your 40th pics at bit.ly/fiero40pics to share with the rest of us!

*Join the 40th text line to help you stay informed of up coming events! Join now by texting @fiero40a to 81010 ....if this group is full, text @fiero40b to 81010.

---

Head to the official website www.fiero40th.com for information and to register!

PRE-REGISTRATION CLOSES JUNE 27TH 2023!

Head to the official website www.fiero40th.com for information and to register

July 12 - 16th, 2023 Pontiac Michigan

Book your group rate host hotel stay here: Midwest Fiero Car Club group rate

Update: the official Facebook event is live: 40th Anniversary Celebration of the Pontiac Fiero Presented by M1 Concourse

The Midwest Fiero Clubs Region of the Antique Automobile Club of America is officially announcing the 40th Anniversary Celebration of the Pontiac Fiero presented by the M1 Concourse to be held July 12-16, 2023 in Pontiac Michigan! The Midwest Fiero Clubs Region looks forward to hosting the assembling of as many Pontiac Fieros on show day at the Centerpoint Marriott to commemorate the anniversary of the first day Pontiac Fieros were produced. Consider joining in with your old friends and new to experience everything Pontiac Fiero. The 40th Anniversary Celebration will offer multiple days of activities that should fit the interests of every Pontiac Fiero owner.

The M1 Concourse is a premiere automotive facility in Pontiac, MI that will be host to our Friday track event giving us the opportunity to challenge our cars on their 1.5 mile performance track. Their support will also allow us to provide other outstanding events throughout the celebration and we cannot wait to share details as these events are finalized. For now, please stay tuned to our this event page and information from our member clubs! To learn more about the M1 Concourse, please visit them at www.M1concourse.com on Facebook at M1 Concourse.

(NOTE: The host hotel is now accepting reservations. An announcement regarding event registration and other details will be forthcoming in the following months. For now, please mark this date on your calendar, request your time off work and tell your friends! Additional questions can be posted here or sent to jgoss@midwestfieroclubs.com)

July 18th, 1983 was the start of production of Fieros available to the public and it is hard to believe that 40 years since that day is fast approaching. While this event is still in the planning stages, in addition to the Friday track day at the M1 Concourse it is slated to include numerous events including a day at the GM Heritage Center, a visit and scavenger hunt with the Pontiac Transport Museum, a track day, and feature show. Other events will occur at our host hotel, the Auburn Hills Marriott Pontiac.

Reservations are now available for the Host Hotel of the 40th Anniversary Celebration of the Pontiac Fiero Presented by M1 Concourse! To be held July 12-16, 2023. The rate for July 10-18, 2023 at the Auburn Hills Centerpoint Marriott is $134 - please head to the link below to adjust and make your reservation. If you would like to make a reservation by phone, then you can call the hotel at 248-253-9800.

Book your group rate host hotel stay here: Midwest Fiero Car Club group rate

This celebration will bring home the last Pontiacs made in Pontiac, MI, including the very last car ever produced there - a 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT that sold at auction in October 2020. Other cars that may be on site include PPG Pace Cars, the 2+2 Fiero prototype, and the opportunity to visit with other Fiero prototypes and special cars at the GM Heritage Center collection. 1 of 3 original 1984 Indy Pace Cars is already confirmed, and it is anticipated that the other 2 cars will also be on hand, making this even the first time all 3 cars have been together since race day in 1984. MWFC also projects that 400 Fieros will attend this reunion from around the United States, along with guests from around the world . Our Fiero Community is a friendly, diverse group that gets together to enjoy the camaraderie of their fellow Fiero owners and exchange all things Fiero related.
While this collection of cars is quite special, an even more extraordinary part of the event will be the assemblage of people that will come together to celebrate the Fiero, including members of the Pontiac Motorsports Division, Pontiac Design Studio, and Pontiac Engineering, along with other key members of the Fiero team. MWFC is also going to issue a special invitation to all individuals who worked at the Fiero plant to come and celebrate one of the most unique cars General Motors ever produced.

The Midwest Fiero Clubs Region is a non-geographical region of the Antique Automobile Club of America, currently consisting of individual members from around the United States and 9 member clubs. Those member clubs are currently the Heartland Fieros, Michigan Fiero Club, Wisconsin Fiero Fanatics, Mid-Atlantic Fiero Owners Association, Northern Illinois Fiero Enthusiasts, Kansas City Fiero Owners Group (KCFOG), Minnesota Fieros Forever car club, Midwest Fieros, and Mid America Fieros. We are a dedicated group of enthusiasts whose passion is to promote and preserve the Pontiac Fiero and the Fiero Community.

Every 5 years since 2003, the core members of this group have been involved in organizing and directing Fiero Anniversary Celebration Events. These celebrations commemorate the 5-year incremental anniversaries of the first day of Fiero production. The 2003 and 2008 events were held at the Centerpoint Marriott in Pontiac, MI with outings to surrounding facilities including the GM Heritage Center, Waterford Hills Race Course, and Milan Dragway. The 2013 event was held in Indianapolis, IN and featured a day at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The 2018 event was held in East Peoria, IL to tie-in with an outing to the Pontiac, IL Pontiac Oakland Museum. We know that the 40th Anniversary Celebration of the Pontiac Fiero presented by the M1 Concourse will be the best yet!

Check out our SPONSORSHIP levels on page three of this thread!
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/.../HTML/099800-3.html#

------------------
http://midwestfieroclubs.aaca.com/

https://www.facebook.com/midwestfieroclubs

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 07-10-2023).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2021 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cant wait!
87convert

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2021 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87convertSend a Private Message to 87convertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I am still around then I definitely want to go. The most important question is which one of my 5 Fieros do I bring? If there was a convertible reunion as part of the plans I would definitely bring my 87 convertible. Seen on the end in the photo

Rolland

[This message has been edited by 87convert (edited 08-01-2021).]

R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2021 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking forward to it!
WhiteH20kayaker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2021 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteH20kayakerClick Here to visit WhiteH20kayaker's HomePageSend a Private Message to WhiteH20kayakerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would love to check this out. Maybe my Fiero will be ready for a road trip by then. If anyone from the Louisville,Ky area is planning on going give me a holler and maybe we can convoy.
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2021 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteH20kayaker:

I would love to check this out. Maybe my Fiero will be ready for a road trip by then. If anyone from the Louisville,Ky area is planning on going give me a holler and maybe we can convoy.

You can join any caravan from the south headed north... That's my plan.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2021 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’ll be living much closer to Michigan. I’ll need to build something special for this show.
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2021 04:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
40th makes my maths out annivesary would be yearly. Before 1984 would imply celebrating prototypes the v8s. Only confusion is 40 for me.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2021 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

40th makes my maths out annivesary would be yearly. Before 1984 would imply celebrating prototypes the v8s. Only confusion is 40 for me.

It is the 40th Anniversary of production beginning - which started in September 1983.
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2021 04:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierochic88:

It is the 40th Anniversary of production beginning - which started in September 1983.

2021 - 1983 = 38
css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2021 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

2021 - 1983 = 38

That's why the event isn't happening until 2023.

PFF
System Bot
Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2021 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:
You can join any caravan from the south headed north... That's my plan.

I might want in on this caravan ...
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2021 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boomtastic:

I might want in on this caravan ...

Sounds like we have a Caravan Plan startig already. If you are heading up I-65 that would get Nashville, Bowling Green, and Louisville. From there we could see... Go through Cincinnati on I-71 to I-75 or continue up I-65 to Indy then I-69. Both are similar in distance.

Skybax

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2021 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SkybaxSend a Private Message to SkybaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like a great time, hope I can make it, but to be honest I'm just trying to get though the next 2 months let alone the next 2 years.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2021 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello to all…
Hélène and I will be there. Will be driving down with the Automoda… will try to get a couple of Province of Quebec Fiero Owners to tag along in a caravan..

greatest regards to all …..
Danyel

------------------

My PFF Store
Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014
Tylers Toy

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 11-29-2021).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2021 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by 87convert:

If I am still around then I definitely want to go. The most important question is which one of my 5 Fieros do I bring? If there was a convertible reunion as part of the plans I would definitely bring my 87 convertible. Seen on the end in the photo

Rolland

We should try calling out all the convertible owners out !!! This would be a one in a lifetime chance … my Automoda will be there with a NEW look …(no spoiler alerts givin till then ….)

Danyel
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2021 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been going since the 20th. It is a long drive from Florida, but I made the 35th.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2021 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would love to fo to this event
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2021 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So that will be the 20th anniversary of the 20th anniversary? Woah.
Cajun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2021 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am thinking hard and heavy about attending that one. For the past several years I have been making the trip North to attend Fierorama. Now I will have to decide which to attend come 2023.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

So that will be the 20th anniversary of the 20th anniversary? Woah.

That does sound impressive!
PFF
System Bot
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2022 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Updates:
In July 2023, the Fiero community will come together to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of the July 18th, 1983 start of production of Fieros available to the public. While this event is still in the planning stages, it is slated to include numerous events including a day at the GM Heritage Center, a visit and scavenger hunt with the Pontiac Transport Museum, a track day, and feature show. Other events will occur at our host hotel, the Centerpoint Marriott. This celebration will bring home the last Pontiacs made in Pontiac, MI, including the very last car ever produced there - a 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT that sold for $90k at auction in October 2020. Other cars that will be on site include PPG Pace Cars, the 2+2 Fiero prototype, and the opportunity to visit with other Fiero prototypes and special cars at the GM Heritage Center collection. 1 of 3 original 1984 Indy Pace Cars is already confirmed, and it is anticipated that the other 2 cars will also be on hand, making this even the first time all 3 cars have been together since race day in 1984. MWFC also projects that approximately 400 Fieros will attend this reunion from around the United States, along with guests from around the world . Our Fiero Community is a friendly, diverse group that gets together to enjoy the camaraderie of their fellow Fiero owners and exchange all things Fiero related.

While this collection of cars is quite special, an even more extraordinary part of the event will be the assemblage of people that will come together to celebrate the Fiero, including members of the Pontiac Motorsports Division, Pontiac Design Studio, and Pontiac Engineering, along with other key members of the Fiero team. MWFC is also going to issue a special invitation to all individuals who worked at the Fiero plant to come and celebrate one of the most unique cars General Motors ever produced.

The Midwest Fiero Clubs Region is a non-geographical region of the Antique Automobile Club of America, currently consisting of individual members from around the United States and 9 member clubs. Those member clubs are currently the Heartland Fiero Club, Michigan Fiero Club, Wisconsin Fiero Fanatics, Mid-Atlantic Fiero Owners Association, Northern Illinois Fiero Enthusiasts, Kansas City Fiero Owners Group, Minnesota Fieros Forever, Midwest Fieros, and Mid-America Fieros. We are a dedicated group of enthusiasts whose passion is to promote and preserve the Pontiac Fiero and the Fiero Community.

Every 5 years since 2003, the core members of this group have been involved in organizing and directing Fiero Anniversary Celebration Events. These celebrations commemorate the 5-year incremental anniversaries of the first day of Fiero production. The 2003 and 2008 events were held at the Centerpoint Marriott in Pontiac, MI with outings to surrounding facilities including the GM Heritage Center, Waterford Hills Race Course, and Milan Dragway. The 2013 event was held in Indianapolis, IN and featured a day at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The 2018 event was held in East Peoria, IL to tie-in with an outing to the Pontiac, IL Pontiac Oakland Museum.

------------------
http://midwestfieroclubs.aaca.com/

https://www.facebook.com/midwestfieroclubs

Trinten

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2022 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sort of an tangential question - it was mentioned that the Centerpoint Marriot was going to be the host hotel for the 40th Fiero Anniversary.

That sounds fairly set in stone - since I expect this to be even bigger than the Carlisle events, I imagine rooms will be filling up fast. Is there a group/block of rooms reserved with them, and can we start making reservations now?

Super excited to finally be able to be at one of these!
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2022 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Trinten:

Sort of an tangential question - it was mentioned that the Centerpoint Marriot was going to be the host hotel for the 40th Fiero Anniversary.

That sounds fairly set in stone - since I expect this to be even bigger than the Carlisle events, I imagine rooms will be filling up fast. Is there a group/block of rooms reserved with them, and can we start making reservations now?

Super excited to finally be able to be at one of these!

More details forthcoming
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2022 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Midwest Fiero Clubs

400 posts
Member since Dec 2016
The dates are set for the 40th Anniversary Celebration of the Fiero! July 12-16 2023, Pontiac Michigan! #Fiero40th

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 02-19-2022).]

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2022 03:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is usually a very well attended show but I just don't see driving from NJ to Michigan in my modified Fiero will be a comfortable 12 hr ride. Too little trunk space and a somewhat noisy exhaust really dissuade me from coming. The farthest I will go in my Fiero is a three hour ride and even that is a stretch. Nonetheless as it is a great show. I may use public transportation to attend
Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2022 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:

Sounds like we have a Caravan Plan startig already. If you are heading up I-65 that would get Nashville, Bowling Green, and Louisville. From there we could see... Go through Cincinnati on I-71 to I-75 or continue up I-65 to Indy then I-69. Both are similar in distance.

Yep, straight up I-65 north starting in Alabama is my current plan. I think I was looking at going through Cinci ..

Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2022 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edit: I confused this one with the GM carlisle event. Surprised people were planning a caravan already!

(dovetail inside joke... @Boomtastic, you're so obnoxious! lol Can't wait to see you guys again!)

[This message has been edited by Trinten (edited 02-26-2022).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2022 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Hello to all…
Hélène and I will be there. Will be driving down with the Automoda… will try to get a couple of Province of Quebec Fiero Owners to tag along in a caravan..

greatest regards to all …..
Danyel

Great news. It will be good to see you again Danyel and Helene, it's been a while.
Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2022 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to this.
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2022 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Midwest Fiero Clubs Region of the Antique Automobile Club of America is delighted to announce our presenting sponsor for the 40th Anniversary Celebration of the Pontiac Fiero - the M1 Concourse! The M1 Concourse is a premiere automotive facility in Pontiac, MI that will be host to our Friday track event giving us the opportunity to challenge our cars on their 1.5 mile performance track. Their generous support will also allow us to provide other outstanding events throughout the celebration from July 12-16, 2023 and we cannot wait to share details as these events are finalized.

For now, please stay tuned to our Facebook page and information from our member clubs!
To learn more about the M1 Concourse, please visit them at www.M1concourse.com
On facebook at M1 CONCOURSE.

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 04-07-2022).]

PFF
System Bot
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2022 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds exciting.

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2022 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

This is usually a very well attended show but I just don't see driving from NJ to Michigan in my modified Fiero will be a comfortable 12 hr ride. Too little trunk space and a somewhat noisy exhaust really dissuade me from coming. The farthest I will go in my Fiero is a three hour ride and even that is a stretch. Nonetheless as it is a great show. I may use public transportation to attend

Dennis, I hope to drive from Nebraska to Michigan for this...I really have no choice, I don't have a trailer to haul my car on! Brian Sanburn is doing a 3800SC/F23 swap for me, which we hope to have done soon. I went to the 35th without my Fiero, drove my daily instead, and had a blast. If that's how you have to do it, then I recommend that you make the trip and not miss the fun! I can tell you, though, after going without my car to the 35th, if there's any way I can get my car there this time, it's coming with me.

Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2022 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update: The official Facebook event is live and ready for you to click going and share with friends!

40th Anniversary Celebration of the Pontiac Fiero Presented by M1 Concourse

The opening post of this thread has been edited with details!

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 04-13-2022).]

Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2022 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reservations are now available for the Host Hotel of the 40th Anniversary Celebration of the Pontiac Fiero Presented by M1 Concourse! To be held July 12-16, 2023. The rate for July 10-18, 2023 at the Auburn Hills Centerpoint Marriott is $134 - please head to the link below to adjust and make your reservation. If you would like to make a reservation by phone, then you can call the hotel at 248-253-9800.

Book your group rate host hotel stay here:: Midwest Fiero Car Club group rate

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 06-30-2022).]

Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2022 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Excellent news!
Room booked!
32Ford

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2022 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 32FordSend a Private Message to 32FordEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by 32Ford (edited 04-20-2022).]

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are there any plans for more available rooms or an additional hotel? A couple of people I know have already been told the rooms are all booked.
Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last year I just had to call around to the hotels near the one MAFOA had partnered with. I found a room only about a mile away that had similar pricing. I did have to call a few places though.
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’m glad I jumped on it when I saw they were taking reservations. I’m sure people can find rooms elsewhere but it’s nice being right in the thick of it.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock