Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The 40th Fiero Anniversary Celebration - Summer 2023 (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The 40th Fiero Anniversary Celebration - Summer 2023 by Midwest Fiero Clubs
Started on: 06-08-2021 04:33 PM
Replies: 141 (10515 views)
Last post by: qwikgta on 09-05-2023 01:39 PM
Matthew_Fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2023 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We're more then halfway there now! Did a solid 12 hours today and spending the night in Marquette City. About 6 more hours tomorrow!

To all those driving in take care!

Matthew
IP: Logged
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2023 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here come some photos! Many more photos on our Facebook page.

------------------
http://midwestfieroclubs.aaca.com/

https://www.facebook.com/midwestfieroclubs

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2023 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was this a cruel joke?

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 07-13-2023).]

Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2023 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, I just had a life event (lost my job) and I need to travel to FL this weekend to resolve some problems caused by this. As a result of that, I won't be able to attend the Fiero event. :-( I just want to know if somehow at least I can coordinate to get the event T-shirt that I paid for. Please let me know. It is very sad and ironic because, for the 25th Anniversary, I drove my Fiero from Florida to Michigan for it. And now that I was excited that it was going to be here next door to me I will not be able to attend. Oh well. I sent an email to Jennifer Goss at jgoss@midwestfieroclubs.org but it bounced as invalid and thus why I'm posting here. Would appreciate any help. Thanks and have a great show!
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2023 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the pictures and please keep them coming. I was planning on driving up but my extra driver/passenger said that he could not make it at the last minute. Didn't want to make the drive solo. Looks like a great beginning to the show. Have fun everyone
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2023 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Thanks for the pictures and please keep them coming. I was planning on driving up but my extra driver/passenger said that he could not make it at the last minute. Didn't want to make the drive solo. Looks like a great beginning to the show. Have fun everyone

Thank you for the pictures! They look great. I am planning on attending on Saturday.
A_Lonely_Potato

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2023 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for A_Lonely_PotatoSend a Private Message to A_Lonely_PotatoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, thats ME, and my car!

pmbrunelle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2023 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pmbrunelleSend a Private Message to pmbrunelleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The menu of a restaurant in downtown Pontiac:
achemar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2023 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for achemarSend a Private Message to achemarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Time and cash restrictions mean I can't overnight, sadly...

Luckily I'll be on time tomorrow morning for the show! Excited for a little roadtrip ever since my plans earlier this summer were cancelled by illness. Hope to see a lot of cool people and Fieros there!
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2023 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to say thunderstorms moved through Pontiac Michigan today, drenched the show and are expected to continue into Monday. Saw it on the video. Still looks like a great event but people needed umbrellas for the big Saturday event. I guess people made the best of it but the first few days of the show were clear. In consideration of the weather, not going was not a big disappointment. I drove in the rain to Carlisle and had some rain going home. Repeating that in a Michigan drive back to NJ would not have been fun.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2023 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Sorry to say thunderstorms moved through Pontiac Michigan today, drenched the show and are expected to continue into Monday. Saw it on the video. Still looks like a great event but people needed umbrellas for the big Saturday event. I guess people made the best of it but the first few days of the show were clear. In consideration of the weather, not going was not a big disappointment. I drove in the rain to Carlisle and had some rain going home. Repeating that in a Michigan drive back to NJ would not have been fun.

I had a great time and took a bunch of pictures
PFF
System Bot
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2023 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alex4mula:

Hi, I just had a life event (lost my job) and I need to travel to FL this weekend to resolve some problems caused by this. As a result of that, I won't be able to attend the Fiero event. :-( I just want to know if somehow at least I can coordinate to get the event T-shirt that I paid for. Please let me know. It is very sad and ironic because, for the 25th Anniversary, I drove my Fiero from Florida to Michigan for it. And now that I was excited that it was going to be here next door to me I will not be able to attend. Oh well. I sent an email to Jennifer Goss at jgoss@midwestfieroclubs.org but it bounced as invalid and thus why I'm posting here. Would appreciate any help. Thanks and have a great show!

Hit me up at jgoss@midwestfieroclubs.com - thanks!
LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2023 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What was the final count on how many Fiero's showed up.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2023 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great show, had a good time, and the drizzle on Saturday didn't dampen too many people's spirits.

Kudos to the MWFC staff and volunteers!

Dukesterpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2023 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DukesterproSend a Private Message to DukesterproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am also interested in knowing the final tally for how many fiero's showed up
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2023 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had a great time at the show! Love catching up with friends and making new ones.

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel
My HUD install thread
Modified stock air canister and base to 3.5 inch for 3800na

fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2023 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Posted in the wrong thread. Deleted.

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 07-18-2023).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2023 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I remember correctly, I here were 397 registered, and some in non showfield parking lot that were not registered.

It was a good turnout.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 07-17-2023).]

Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2023 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2023 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierochic88:

Hit me up at jgoss@midwestfieroclubs.com - thanks!

Thanks. Sent you an email. Great show! So sad I missed it.
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2023 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
was a great time! thnx organizers, volunteers, supporters!

dont miss the 45th, and especially the 50th!
PFF
System Bot
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2023 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
for those of us who registered and could not make it, when do we get our goodie bag, t-shirt and stuff we would have gotten had we showed up? Still waiting to hear from you about this.

Thanks
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock