Custom Fiero hood ornament by FieroJonney
Started on: 06-21-2018 12:29 PM
Replies: 15 (511 views)
Last post by: FieroJonney on 06-26-2018 12:35 PM
FieroJonney

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2018 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJonneySend a Private Message to FieroJonneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm a machinist and cnc programmer, had some slow time at work... Made this for my 3800 NA swap. Turned out pretty nice!
It's out of aluminum billet. Will put a clear coat on it then glue or tape it to the hood.

Would others be interested in things like this? Is there a market?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2018 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks really nice. I wouldn't mine having 1 or two custom ones sometime in the future.

Bob

------------------

My Build

da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2018 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Of course it always depends on price , but they do look nice, and I would probably take one.
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2018 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know folks are going to ask you to make other types like this as well right? LS4, 4.9, 2.0T etc....
FieroJonney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2018 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJonneySend a Private Message to FieroJonneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anything can be done

Work through lunch! Lol
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2018 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would buy 3 of them with the writting Automoda instead of the Fiero 3.8. Let me know how much and paypal addy ... shipped to Canada.

Thanks
Danyel

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2018 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
can you weld a machined screw and post on the bottom to make them mountable to the front end i would hate to put this on and in a freak storm ends up flying through the air into someones windshield.
fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2018 07:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think their really nice ! I'd take one for my 87 coupe.
vette7584

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2018 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vette7584Send a Private Message to vette7584Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i would also buy 2 of them!!! they look great!
JMTUT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2018 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JMTUTSend a Private Message to JMTUTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the one with the machine marks even better. Does it have a curve to it on the back to match the front fascia?
Cokeologist

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2018 06:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks fantastic; I would be interested in a custom version if you would be willing
PFF
System Bot
jaredmurray88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2018 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those would look sweet on a glovebox or on the waterfall door too. Drool....
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2018 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any updates?

Danyel
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2018 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like this a lot I have an old Chrome pontiac arrow on front and fiero gt badges on fenders but I do like this a lot.
Fiero Vampire

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2018 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been wanting something like this but with Formula written above it to match my emblems I got with my Mr Mike seat covers. What was the price?
FieroJonney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2018 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJonneySend a Private Message to FieroJonneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry guys, after thinking about it and talking to some co-workers, its best I don't do this because I don't want to lose my job.
Things may change. It gives me some idea of the market! Sorry again and thanks for the kind words

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock