Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Does Rodney Dickman make this product anymore???

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Does Rodney Dickman make this product anymore??? by FIERO JOHN-WI
Started on: 03-05-2018 11:07 AM
Replies: 8 (568 views)
Last post by: FIERO JOHN-WI on 03-08-2018 11:18 AM
FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2018 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does Rodney still make the cruise control stalk "sticker" this was a great die cut product that fit perfectly, if Not can someone direct me in the direction to someone who does???
Thanks in advance
-John
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2018 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
huummm part doesn't appear ... http://www.rodneydickman.com/n59.html

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 03-05-2018).]

FIERO JOHN-WI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2018 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know, I was wondering when did he stop???????? Usually he will give a heads up when he is discounting a product..
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2018 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TFS sells the stalk.
jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2018 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stalk is a standard GM product used on multiple models. Buy it from rock auto. Cheapest.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2018 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This company makes the Georgia Fieros membership decals which hold up on the windshield for many many years without fade. They were also producing my Jacking Instruction Decals when I was selling them. Very high quality and durability. They have many of the decals that will be discontinued by FieroSails when they close. Maybe Bill will be interested in developing a turn stalk decal.

http://sedecals.com/
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2018 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you try contacting Rodney to ask him directly?
FIERO JOHN-WI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2018 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guys and gals I don't need the stalk, its perfect it the white letttering that is wearing off, I will try to contact Rodney directly.
FIERO JOHN-WI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2018 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good news talked to Rodney last night, he is going to start selling them again. Said he should have some in a couple of weeks

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock