Donating to the 35th by Harold James Kie
Started on: 12-07-2017 04:14 PM
Replies: 12 (925 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 03-20-2018 06:24 AM
Harold James Kie

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2017 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Harold James KieSend a Private Message to Harold James KieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who should I contact to donate items to the 35th? I have several Fiero toys (several still in the packaging) and some other Fiero related items such as artwork, some original and some prints. If there is any interest it i free stuff to a good cause.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RAREW66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2017 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent Harold. Thank You for considering our 35th event. Whatever you send will go back to the fiero community at the event.

Fred

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2017 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2017 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

-

Click here for Registration to the event!

Check out the Facebook Event: Black Top Racing Presents the Fiero 35th Anniversary Celebration

For questions about registration please email: 35thRegistration@midwestfieroclubs.com

If you would like to volunteer to help at the event, please email: 35thVolunteers@midwestfieroclubs.com

-

Fiero 35th Anniversary Event
August, 8 2018 – August, 12 2018
Embassy Suites
100 Conference Center Drive
East Peoria, IL 61611

------------------

http://www.fiero35th.com/

http://midwestfieroclubs.com

https://www.facebook.com/midwestfieroclubs

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 12-08-2017).]

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2017 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome! ;-)
Harold James Kie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2017 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Harold James KieSend a Private Message to Harold James KieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fred,

I sent you a few things in an envelope that you should receive soon. I have a small box of Fiero toys that are ready to ship and I will wait until after the holidays. If you have a "grab bag" at the event maybe you can toss them in to a few of the bags at random. Thank you for the information!
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2018 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have an hour or three to help make this event successful? Experience not required, but motivation is helpful!

If you would like to volunteer to help at this historic event in any way, please email:

35thVolunteers@midwestfieroclubs.com

https://www.facebook.com/ev...ctive_tab=discussion

www.fiero35th.com
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2018 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please PM shipping addy I will send my LOW Profile kits (4 x 6 and 60mm) as a THANK YOU to this community.

regards
Danyel

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2018 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would be happy to donate some of my emblems - just need an address

Tim
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2018 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PMs sent! Thank you Danyel and Trivet!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2018 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The addy you PM me is incomplete .... please also include the house number not only the street name also phone number so I can put it on the customs document so you have NO charge.

regards
Danyel

------------------

PFF
System Bot
RAREW66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2018 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

The addy you PM me is incomplete .... please also include the house number not only the street name also phone number so I can put it on the customs document so you have NO charge.

regards
Danyel

PM sent

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2018 06:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you Fred ..... tracking numbers have been PM’d to you for my LPB.

greatest regards
Danyel

------------------

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave