Started on: 07-02-2017 09:35 PM
Replies: 28 (1122 views)
Last post by: JimmyS on 10-11-2017 09:41 PM
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2017 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Go to the home page for Fiero Fiberglass www.fierofiberglass.com for all the details

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2017 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, looks good. Sending PM.
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2017 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
your not supposed to cross post.

[This message has been edited by sardonyx247 (edited 07-03-2017).]

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2017 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

your not supposed to cross post.

It's a damn shame you edited your post to remove the rest of your comment. I did however have someone screen capture it and send it to me. In response to that...
You're right. The spot price today is fluctuating between $16.50 and $17.00. Now having the said that, the mint isn't going to sell the silver to me for spot price. They are going to make me pay a premium over spot. They also aren't going to make a die for free, they aren't going to ship the coins to me for free and they aren't going to engrave for free. They are also going to charge me a fee for setup and a press fee and another fee for ordering less than 250 ounces. Now when you add up all the expenses, I sure would like to know how I'm going to make a "HUGE" profit off this? Am I going to make a profit? Yes, and I should!

As for cross posting... If Cliff has a problem with it, he can delete this one.

Edit to add... just a mere 7 years ago, silver was over $45 an ounce.

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 07-03-2017).]

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2017 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like a good deal. I see similar coins for sale for between $40-$100. If I still had a Fiero (and had more money), I'd be all over this.
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2017 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

It's a damn shame you edited your post to remove the rest of your comment. I did however have someone screen capture it and send it to me. In response to that...
You're right. The spot price today is fluctuating between $16.50 and $17.00. Now having the said that, the mint isn't going to sell the silver to me for spot price. They are going to make me pay a premium over spot. They also aren't going to make a die for free, they aren't going to ship the coins to me for free and they aren't going to engrave for free. They are also going to charge me a fee for setup and a press fee and another fee for ordering less than 250 ounces. Now when you add up all the expenses, I sure would like to know how I'm going to make a "HUGE" profit off this? Am I going to make a profit? Yes, and I should!

As for cross posting... If Cliff has a problem with it, he can delete this one.

Edit to add... just a mere 7 years ago, silver was over $45 an ounce.

I realize what you are saying, before you even had to say it, thus why my current post says what it does.
I had to think about it, I apologize.

If you keep making them, just wait until you get to the real numbers 1984-1988.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2017 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

I realize what you are saying, before you even had to say it, thus why my current post says what it does.
I had to think about it, I apologize.

If you keep making them, just wait until you get to the real numbers 1984-1988.

I'm only making 100 of these. They will be numbered 001-100. The die will be destroyed after that.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2017 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2017 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are currently at 31 coins ordered. We need 44 more to be ordered by the end of this month in order to place the order with the mint.
Stubby79

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2017 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump because I think these are cool.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2017 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are now at 33 sold and we are adding a little extra bonus...
We are adding something new to this....
For every coin you order, we will add your name to a drawing for a 1 free coin once the order, from the mint, has been received. Order 1 coin, get entered in once, order 2 coins, get entered in twice and so on. We will hold the drawing VIA Facebook Live (Time and date to be announced later).
PFF
System Bot
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2017 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only 2 more weeks to get in on the Pre Sale at $40. After that, they will be $50
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2017 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only 5 days left to place your order at the $40 pre-sale price. Price will go to $50 after that.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2017 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 07-26-2017).]

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2017 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pre ordering will end tomorrow night at midnight. All orders after that will be $50.

We will be placing the order with the mint next week so place your order now to save $10.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2017 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The order has officially been placed with the mint.

The COA's are already in hand. Pictured is a sample of what the COA's look like. The real COA's have the mints name where it says SAMPLE. The COA's are 2" X 2" and on nice card stock. The coins are also numbered and will coincide with the COA number.

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 08-03-2017).]

x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2017 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
can't wait to se the finished product. got my two number in and reserved, pass them on to my girls one day when they are old enough.

------------------

G.T. Fieros

[This message has been edited by x-thumpr-x (edited 08-07-2017).]

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2017 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The coins have been struck and engraved. They should be arriving here sometime this coming week. There is still time to buy a coin and be entered into the drawing for a free one. I will be recording a video of the drawing and posting it to youtube once it happens. We will be giving coin #50 away in the drawing.

This is a scan of the actual DIE used to stamp the coins...
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2017 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Coin drawing update: I managed to figure out how to go live from the Fiero Fiberglass facebook page. We will be doing a live drawing instead of posting a recorded video. If you have not already liked our page, you will need to do so in order to watch the live video of the drawing. Date and time to still be determined.
Fiero Fiberglass Facebook Page

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 09-24-2017).]

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2017 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They also aren't going to make a die for free, they aren't going to ship the coins to me for free and they aren't going to engrave for free.

I'm only making 100 of these. They will be numbered 001-100. The die will be destroyed after that.

Why destroy the die?? You paid for it.

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2017 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

Why destroy the die?? You paid for it.

To ensure that it is never used again to make more.

By destroy, we mean, it will be engraved as Cancelled. It will be kept but will never be able to be used to produce more coins. There will only every be the initial run of 100.

Added info. We have confirmation of shipping and they are currently scheduled for delivery on Wed. On Sat at 3pmEST, we will be going live from the Fiero Fiberglass facebook page, and doing the live drawing for the winner of a free coin. All coins will be shipped out on Monday to their perspective buyers.

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 09-25-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2017 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On Monday Oct. 2nd, we will be listing coins #1, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 and 100 on ebay. Each will be listed individually and the starting bid will be $60 each. The listings will be for a 7 day auction. Each coin in the auctions will come in a air-tite coin capsule. I will post direct links to each listing once they are listed.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2017 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good news... Coins arrived today!

Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2017 04:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my "shipped" email. Looking forward to the arrival!

[This message has been edited by Stubby79 (edited 10-01-2017).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2017 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

On Monday Oct. 2nd, we will be listing coins #1, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 and 100 on ebay. Each will be listed individually and the starting bid will be $60 each. The listings will be for a 7 day auction. Each coin in the auctions will come in a air-tite coin capsule. I will post direct links to each listing once they are listed.

Any listing ?? Update

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2017 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to add to my recent posts list.

Cool idea. Would anyone consider trading one for an ultra rare Fiero Geocoin, as in never offered color pattern concept coin?

Please pm if interested. : )

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 10-02-2017).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2017 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RACE:

Bump to add to my recent posts list.

Cool idea. Would anyone consider trading one for an ultra rare Fiero Geocoin, as in never offered color pattern concept coin?

Please pm if interested. : )

There are some available still for sale

Danyel
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2017 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you to all the people who have purchased coins. Thank you to all the bidders on the ebay listings. Congratulations to the winners.

We still have 30 coins available on the website if anyone is looking to get a coin.

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 10-11-2017).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock