Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  JohnWPB 1986 GT Fastback worklog (Page 19)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
JohnWPB 1986 GT Fastback worklog by JohnWPB
Started on: 12-03-2010 12:28 AM
Replies: 1105 (45227 views)
Last post by: eric12 on 01-16-2022 07:03 PM
DeLorean00

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2017 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am so happy for you John! It is about time something went your way. I hope you have many many years of fun because you deserve it!
IP: Logged
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2017 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who on God's Green Earth uses barrel connectors in a wiring harness?

That's second rate shoddy construction!

Unacceptable!
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2017 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Who on God's Green Earth uses barrel connectors in a wiring harness?

That's second rate shoddy construction!

Unacceptable!

I was surprised myself

Here is the PROPER way to connect two pieces of wire together:
Jump to 3:26 in the video.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 06-06-2017).]

wgpierce

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2017 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wgpierceSend a Private Message to wgpierceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Last time I was there, I was in line for 6 hours, and that was after getting there 40 minutes before the doors opened! I could make an appointment, but it would be sometime in AUGUST!

And I thought California was bad! Here most things can be done online (renewal etc) as there are no more tags. All the cops have photo detection now

That said we also have all in one government services places here, but fortunately not as many people. I have NEVER sat waiting in our DMV equivalent for more than 35 mins!

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2017 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It is a FieroFlyer wiring harness.
(snip)
The harness looks great from the outside. However once you start to take the tape off, it is a jumble of all different wires connected with barrel connectors EVERYWHERE.
(snip)
The mechanic started to take the tape off of the wiring harness, and many of the wires that were attached by barrel crimp connectors, just came out of the connectors. They were not fastened / crimped well, and just the tension of taking the tape off the harness is pulling the wires out of the connectors. Next, he was able to find the yellow wire that is SUPPOSED to go to the temperature sensor, it was somehow routed to the A/C pressure switch.
(snip)

He is still trying to find where a couple of the other wires from the computer ended up. When he is done, he tells me he will solder and shrink tube the wires correctly.
(snip)
Brand new wiring harness is all screwed up and wires going to wrong sensors ect.....

AHe says he is not getting correct readings on a few more wires, so he is sure a few other wires are going to the wrong sensors from the computer.

Caveat emptor.

So much for quality workmanship from a vendor.......

I'm very glad you found a competent shop locally to fix this problem!
You have certainly had a long journey to get this project finished. Now, go drive it and enjoy!

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 06-07-2017).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2017 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am just getting ready to go get the car. On the way home, I am gonna stop into Firestore and get it alligned. I have a lifetime alignment there. I know it has to be WAY off, new engine, transmission and left axle.

In the mean time, I ran across this photo i did a few weeks back. My Scion TC rims are pitting really bad. I really like the look of these wheels, and Photoshopped them onto my car. They are not too expensive at around $120 each.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2017 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am not looking forward to the wait to get my tag tomorrow Our wonderful governor here in Florida decided to combine the drivers license offices, the tax collector and DMV's all into one building. This has happened all over the state. In my area, this put 4 Drivers license bureaus, 2 tax collectors and the tag office all into one building, with about 30% of the parking required. Most people park a 1/4 of a mile away in an Office Depot parking lot and huff it over. Last time I was there, I was in line for 6 hours, and that was after getting there 40 minutes before the doors opened! I could make an appointment, but it would be sometime in AUGUST!

Can you mail order it? That's what we do granted we know a month in advance when we will need it.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 06-07-2017).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2017 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43224 posts
Member since May 2007
Congrats John, it just goes to show

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2017 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just stopped by the shop, and the smoke isn't clearing up from letting it run. Turns out there is a LOT of gas in the oil from running so excessively rich. It is draining now, and I am off to get more oil and a new filter to take back to the shop.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2017 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JohnWPB

5182 posts
Member since May 2009
Oh, and for some reason the brakes are very weak. Makes no sense. New booster, callipers, rotors, stainless steel lines.... Should be easy to figure out why, just more time....
VanGTP5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2017 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh, and for some reason the brakes are very weak. Makes no sense. New booster, callipers, rotors, stainless steel lines.... Should be easy to figure out why, just more time....

Did you swap the Fiero master cylinder for the Chevy S10 Blazer one?
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2017 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VanGTP5000:

Did you swap the Fiero master cylinder for the Chevy S10 Blazer one?

The consensus is there's no need to replace the master cylinder, at least what everyone in the brake booster thread said.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 06-07-2017).]

VanGTP5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2017 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The consensus is there's no need to replace the master cylinder, at least what everyone in the brake booster thread said.

I became aware of that before doing my grand am big break upgrade so I stayed stock, however afterward I wasn't happy and decided to change out the master cylinder because I had one laying around and was happier with the brakes afterward. There isn't a lot to support this and it may be placebo but my opinion is my braking feels stronger.
VanGTP5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2017 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

VanGTP5000

669 posts
Member since Feb 2017

I became aware of that before doing my grand am big break upgrade so I stayed stock, however afterward I wasn't happy and decided to change out the master cylinder because I had one laying around and was happier with the brakes afterward. There isn't a lot to support this and it may be placebo but my opinion is my braking feels stronger.

Having said that, I understand that you have put enough money out to not try a possibly "placebo" solution. I just figured I would lend my 2c from my brake experience. I hope you get it nailed down which I am certain you will. Too bad you already have the steel lines on there because now ya can't pinch them when bleeding/testing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2017 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are brakes the 89 Grand am style calipers and vented rotors? My fiero has them with the stock master and its great as is.
My guess is re bleed it.
other: couldn't be junk on the pads or rotors themselves could it?
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2017 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With the engine running now, an fluid flowing, a new small problem was found. The quick connect on the engine for the transmission was shot. I ran over to the Chevy dealership, just a block away and got a new one.

They were in the process of putting it on, and finishing up the oil change. The friend that gave me a ride had been more than patient hanging around for over an hour, but he had other things to do. I left the car there, and they are gonna button it up, and bleed the brakes thoroughly.

While I was there, I was able to finally get some photos of the exhaust system. I am very happy the way it turned out. The muffler is actually high enough, that it is about 1/2" above the cradle. It's on a perfect angle, where it does not hit the trunk wall, nor the cradle. They really knew what the were doing!

I am going to get some Hi-Temp flat black paint and hit the muffler and connecting pipes, as well as the bottom of the trunk pan.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2017 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The S-10 M/C upgrade is recommended if you have GrandAm calipers on all four corners, due to the caliper piston diameter difference from the Fiero.
The biggest effect is that it restores the pedal height and increases the pedal braking zone travel range.
I did the GA upgrade with stock M/C and was disappointed with brakes. Switched to S-10 M/C and brakes are superb. Stock vacuum booster.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2017 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Which muffler did you use John, is that a one in - two out, but the two outs end up on the bottom where they need to be for a Fiero?
VanGTP5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2017 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The S-10 M/C upgrade is recommended if you have GrandAm calipers on all four corners, due to the caliper piston diameter difference from the Fiero.
The biggest effect is that it restores the pedal height and increases the pedal braking zone travel range.
I did the GA upgrade with stock M/C and was disappointed with brakes. Switched to S-10 M/C and brakes are superb. Stock vacuum booster.

Well that explains why I liked my brakes so much better after...Thank you olejoedad!
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2017 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

couldn't be junk on the pads or rotors themselves could it?

Sorry Jason, I overlooked this when I was posting all this stuff from my phone. It is slightly part of why they are not grabbing, as there is surface rust and crap. The main problem is the pedal is just mush. The booster is 100% working as the pedal is stiff when the car is off, start it, and the pedal just goes to mush.

I just have the GrandAM brakes on the front for now. I definately have put the S-10 Master cylinder on my list of things to do. This, for once, is a very easy swap!

Originally posted by 2.5:

Which muffler did you use John, is that a one in - two out, but the two outs end up on the bottom where they need to be for a Fiero?

It is a stock Camaro muffler. Here is a well known photo that I gave the muffler shop as a reference on how to put it together.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 06-07-2017).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2017 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow John.... I'm really happy for ya my friend ... finally the tides have turned .... keep us posted on your first long cruise with the beast.

greatest regards
Danyel

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2017 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I took that photo of MadMark's 3800 S/C exhaust.

The wrapping killed the drone.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2017 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I took that photo of MadMark's 3800 S/C exhaust.

The wrapping killed the drone.

Yes, I remember you saying that in another thread, and it is exactly why I went with the wrap on the muffler as well. If I didn't do so yet, then thank you for the recommendation.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2017 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Confusing. 2 threads with the same name in different boards.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2017 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Confusing. 2 threads with the same name in different boards.

Very confusing I know! This old forum software apparently does not allow you to move a topic/thread, and instead, it has to be copied to a new location. Then, anyone that subscribed to the old thread will never receive notifications from the old location. To make matters worse, the old thread just says CLOSED. A final post in the thread that it was moved, and a link to where it has been moved would be nice.

Oh! If all of that is not confusing enough, the original thread, that was copied to TCZ is still there, as a now CLOSED thread.

Ok, another update on the car. The fitting that was replaced yesterday did not stop the transmission fluid leak. The flanged pipe that goes into the quick disconnect has some micro fractures in it. They went to 3 different places before they found a place that had the small pipe. In the mean time while they were looking, I went to the dealership a 1/4 mile from my house, and they had one in stock. I bought it, just in case. FYI, the shop where my car is is a 40 minute drive away.

I JUST got a text that they did get the part, and already have it installed, and no leaks. They are dropping the car, and gonna take it for a test drive.

The quick connect part I replaced yesterday in the photo is #7. The line that was leaking is the one that attaches to #7.
(Sorry for the crummy picture, it's a photo of the parts department screen)

Now to get my tail lights out of the closet, and wait for a buddy to come give me a ride to the shop..... this part is H E double L!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 06-08-2017).]

VanGTP5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2017 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you need a ride somewhere I would like to help ya if I can. I am in Boynton Beach.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2017 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you need a ride somewhere I would like to help ya if I can. I am in Boynton Beach.

Thank you for the offer, but the car is doing it's same old BS all over again......

The got the car outside and let it run for a half hour and the smoke completely cleared up. The car leaked a ton of gas, and he tells me it melted a spot of asphalt at his shop. If that's not enough, the brakes are bad enough that with your foot on the brakes, and just in drive the car moves.

Again, I have no clue as to why. They bled all the brakes EXTENSIVELY as he said on the phone. In the past year, I have installed all new calipers, and stainless steel brake lines. A year before that I installed the S-10 brake booster. After replacing the booster (and before actually) the brakes felt a little soft, so I replaced the master cylinder from a parts car. The brakes were exactly the same after replacing it.

It just never ends with this car.... why not a single thing can ever go right with it just absolutely fn defies any and all logic or explanation.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2017 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So is it running funny, or is it just brakes soft and a gas leak now?

Whats leaking gas?

Brakes sounds like you need a master cylinder to me, I'd go new. Or the booster is junk/leaks, was that used?

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 06-08-2017).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2017 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43224 posts
Member since May 2007
Its nerve racking I know but just know the car isn't out to make you angry its simply mechanical. its even harder when you have to rely on various shops to do it.

VanGTP5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2017 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When you say you replaced the calipers with new ones...was that only in the front? I ask this because I trust that Alternative Automotive has bled the brakes properly, especially if they have done it multiple times. You mention that the brakes pump up when the engine is off but then sink to the floor when you start her up. I had a similar problem and after many attempts at bleeding the brakes (along with new booster and MC) and still feeling like there was air in the lines we determined that it was in fact a bad caliper that I had bought used from another forum member. Moisture had gotten to them while sitting in his attic. Could one or even both of your rear calipers be the culprit? Your car has sat for a long time with very little driving time at all. If the rear calipers have not been removed from the car I would say the chances of moisture damage is much less likely. This may point to your "new" front calipers possibly?
VanGTP5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2017 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

VanGTP5000

669 posts
Member since Feb 2017
Sorry I reread that you replaced all your calipers...my bad.
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2017 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, all 4 callipers are new. 2 different master cylinders have been tried, brakes have been bled through pints and pints if fluid. S-10 booster is brand new, sitting for about a year in the car since installed.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2017 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gas MELTED the asphalt? No fire, I hope.

Anyway, what are the remaining (known) issues?
1. Gas leak
2. Brakes soft
3. ?

They should have no trouble finding/fixing the gas leak. Seriously, though, how the heck did they miss those leaks? It can only leak under pressure at that fitting. Fuel must be pumped from the tank, so it was running. I know little about the fuel system, but something is hokey there.

As for the brakes, there is a gauge that can be used to determine line pressure at the calipers. If the line pressure is correct, that means that vacuum, the lines, the hoses, the MC, the booster, the fluid, and the push rod are all good, and either the calipers or the banjo? bolts are bad. If the line pressure is bad, well, your brake hoses may have been damaged, but that's just a starting point.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2017 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The S/S brake lines require a huge amount of force to seal. Recheck fittings throughout the system.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With the pedal going all the way to the floor, that would be a significant amount of fluid coming out around the connectors right? We have seen no leaks of any brake fluid anywhere.

I'm just going to continue to do what I did for the past couple weeks, step back and let them handle it.
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the rear calipers did not have the parking brake setup properly adjusted (setting the proper piston clearance to the rotor using the parking brake lever), then you will get a soft pedal and excessive pedal travel as the rear piston has to move a further distance to contact the rotor.

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay , I just called the shop. The transmission line is no longer leaking. They found the fuel Leak and were able to stop it. The brakes, come to find out was a leak in the vacuum line where at darts under the car. So that has been fixed. They have the car coming up the temperature was about to call me, and poof a large pop and water all over the ground. a freeze plug blew out of the block. So they're trying to Source One now and put a new freeze plug back in. What's this car, if it's one thing it's another!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good too find all issues like that before you go out driving on a trip

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 06-12-2017).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay okay, I just got another phone call. The car is ready again :-) I asked him in all of your years of being a mechanic.... how long is it been he said he's been doing this for 40 years. I said in all of those years how many times have you had a freeze plug blow on an engine? he paused for a moment to said he has never had that happen.

......Only this car I swear!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 05-24-2018).]

wgpierce

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wgpierceSend a Private Message to wgpierceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unbelievable, what a saga!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock