Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Fiero replacement stickers, decals and RPO sheets.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fiero replacement stickers, decals and RPO sheets. by JohnWPB
Started on: 01-09-2016 06:18 PM
Replies: 28 (1495 views)
Last post by: hercimer01 on 09-29-2022 01:19 AM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2016 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for the kind of cross post, however I know a lot of people do not check the mall, heck, I haven't been in there in a couple months.

I have been making reproduction stickers, decals and RPO shets for Fiero restoration, and had stopped making them for quite a few months due to hardware and materials problems. I am happy to say that I am back in production! The stickers are on top of a slightly larger peelable backing making them MUCH easier to peel them. The original ones were cut to exact size, backing as well, and it was pretty hard to get your nail between the layers to peel them. Now you can just bend the corner and lift them off of the backing to apply.

Anyhow they are available in THIS THREAD.

This small image above makes the image look pixelated,

It is actually created at 1000 DPI, so even when zoomed WAY in, it is perfectly clear. Here is a section zoomed in:

Here is a good example of a before and after. Ignore that it is square in the image, the dyd cutter cuts out the exact size, shape, and rounded corners.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 01-10-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2016 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is an awesome service.. Seriously.. Awesome..

I need to get off my can and send you all the info on three 88GT's here that I need done! Like all the 87 and 88' they are badly faded and I fear losing the info!

I'll be in touch!

Mark
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2016 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bergingstrucker

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2016 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bergingstruckerSend a Private Message to bergingstruckerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does someone have an overview/pictures where to put exactly each sticker? I've removed them a few years ago before restoration, but don't know where to put
vette7584

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2016 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vette7584Send a Private Message to vette7584Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
johnwpb, were you the one i sent the pics to of the pontiac decal i encountered on one of my rear view mirrors? it says "Pontiac Preferred".
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2016 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do not recall anything with "Pontiac Preferred" on it. I have never seen this sticker to date, that I can recall at least.
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bergingstrucker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2016 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bergingstruckerSend a Private Message to bergingstruckerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why are the "Jacking instruction" and Some other stickers with transparant and not in white background as original? The transparant one is not readable on the original black from front hood.

[This message has been edited by bergingstrucker (edited 04-23-2016).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2016 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do not understand..... All of the stickers, aside from the C&C door sticker, are printed on a white background polyester film. It it then covered with a clear laminate for protection.
Orig88GT-NC

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2016 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Orig88GT-NCSend a Private Message to Orig88GT-NCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From your first post maybe...

Originally posted by JohnWPB:
It is actually created at 1000 DPI, so even when zoomed WAY in, it is perfecty clear.

Translation problem...

canfirst

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2016 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

I do not understand..... All of the stickers, aside from the C&C door sticker, are printed on a white background polyester film. It it then covered with a clear laminate for protection.

What does the C&C door sticker look like? I don't believe my 88 CJB T-Top Fiero GT has one, where should it be located? Thanks!

PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2016 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by canfirst:

What does the C&C door sticker look like? I don't believe my 88 CJB T-Top Fiero GT has one, where should it be located? Thanks!

There is a photo of it on Page 2 of the mall thread.

From what I have seen, it is installed in the door frame on the drivers side, just below the door catch pin.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 04-23-2016).]

bergingstrucker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2016 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bergingstruckerSend a Private Message to bergingstruckerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've sent you a picture of it
canfirst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2016 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bergingstrucker:

I've sent you a picture of it

Who did you send a picture to? If it was me I haven't received it.

Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2016 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by canfirst:

The 88 cars will not have the sticker, because it was a Pontiac factory option. Previous year cars will reference C&C.
canfirst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2016 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gall757:

The 88 cars will not have the sticker, because it was a Pontiac factory option. Previous year cars will reference C&C.

Thank you for clearing that up for me!
Now I won't have to order this sticker, but I will order other excellent stickers from JohnWPB in the future.

bergingstrucker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2016 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bergingstruckerSend a Private Message to bergingstruckerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did anyone had contact with JohnWPB the recent weeks? I've a problem with his stickers and waiting for an answer since April 27th!!
predmeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2016 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for predmeisterSend a Private Message to predmeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
weird, my 88 t top formula has the C&C sticker in the door jam
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2016 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bergingstrucker:

Did anyone had contact with JohnWPB the recent weeks? I've a problem with his stickers and waiting for an answer since April 27th!!

Per his build thread on here, I know he is in the midst of engine swap.
bergingstrucker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2016 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bergingstruckerSend a Private Message to bergingstruckerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still no answer from JohnWPB
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2016 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sure he will get back to you. Just have a little patience.
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2016 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by predmeister:

weird, my 88 t top formula has the C&C sticker in the door jam

Does it list the CJB option on the fender sticker?
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2016 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John - PM sent...
hercimer01

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2019 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any one heard from John? I need a RPO sticker.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2019 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes. I did about 3 weeks ago. He's also posted in the reproduction GT tail light lense thread in the past week.
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2022 04:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for reproduction stickers like this if anyone is still selling them, let me know!
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2022 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by liv4God:

I'm looking for reproduction stickers like this if anyone is still selling them, let me know!

If JohnWPB is no longer making decals, only other choice is Phoenix Graphix
https://www.phoenixgraphix.com/gm.php#fiero

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

Cokeologist

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2022 06:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hercimer01:

Any one heard from John? I need a RPO sticker.

hercimer01 - I can help with the RPO sticker. Sent you a PM.

[This message has been edited by Cokeologist (edited 09-28-2022).]

hercimer01

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2022 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cokeologist:

hercimer01 - I can help with the RPO sticker. Sent you a PM.

Replied. Thanks.

------------------
Project Genisis Lo Budget 3800SC swap SOLD
12.840@104.8 MPH Intense-Racing 1.9 rockers, 3" exhaust, 3.4 pulley, ZZP tune and 18 year old tires.

88 Coupe under construction SOLD

88 formula 3.4L 4t60 swap SOLD

88GT resurrection in progress.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock