Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
   [For Sale] High Quality Fiero Reproduction Stickers! (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
[For Sale] High Quality Fiero Reproduction Stickers! by JohnWPB
Started on: 09-08-2013 05:58 PM
Replies: 154 (7725 views)
Last post by: Cokeologist on 08-06-2022 06:22 AM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2013 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just received a nice surprise in email yesterday from 87GT2M6. He was able to go to the junkyard, and get a high quality image of a 4.9l Emissions Sticker. From that he created the sticker in Photoshop. He sent that to me to have turned into a sticker, and gave permission to use it with sticker sheets for others. This is from a 1987, and I am not sure how many other years are similar or the same.

He did a great job on the sticker, Here is what it look like:

The text in RED can be altered to what you want it to say. He used the area for a personal code he uses for his car.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 12-03-2013).]

IP: Logged
FieroNate

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2013 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroNateClick Here to visit FieroNate's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroNateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been looking for new stickers for a long while. Do you have the VIN stickers for the fender panels? I'd love to be able to paint everything this time around rather than masking the stickers.

How much do you charge for custom stickers?

As to the misspelling, did anyone look at the original GM sticker and see if maybe it was misspelled there? I find it interesting that two people working independently made the exact same mistake on the exact same sticker.

BTW I think there's room for more than one sticker maker on the forum. No need to get upset.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2013 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Up to this point, I have been using a "Guillotine" type paper cutter, and a punch dye to to do the rounded corners that some of the stickers have. The punch dye is not as precise as I would like, and a couple of the corners are slightly different in the amount that they are rounded. Also, trying to get the same exact amount of white space border around some of the stickers is challenging when using the Guillotine style cutter that I am using.

I have been looking for a solution for a while now, and finally found one! I will soon be getting a plotter / cutter to cut the stickers out professionally, and exactly the same each and every time.

If you are looking to order a sticker set, I recommend that you wait a couple of weeks before you do.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2013 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JohnWPB

5182 posts
Member since May 2009

Originally posted by FieroNate:

I've been looking for new stickers for a long while. Do you have the VIN stickers for the fender panels? I'd love to be able to paint everything this time around rather than masking the stickers.

I am sorry to say, that I will not be doing any of the VIN stickers for the Fiero. There are just too many legal issues with it. HERE IS AN ARTICLE where felony charges were brought up against a man, for having a counterfeit VIN tag on his car. It was even THE CORRECT VIN NUMBER FOR THE CAR, but not the EXACT original.

How much do you charge for custom stickers?

It depends on what is involved really. If you supply the artwork, 100% ready to go would be less that if I have to design it. Also it depends on the amount of materials needed.

As to the misspelling, did anyone look at the original GM sticker and see if maybe it was misspelled there? I find it interesting that two people working independently made the exact same mistake on the exact same sticker.

It was really just a coincidence. The original sticker is correct, and when I re-typed it, just had a brief dyslexic moment!

BTW I think there's room for more than one sticker maker on the forum. No need to get upset.

My sentiments exactly.

CLICK HERE to subscribe to this thread, and be notified when new posts are made.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 12-05-2013).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2013 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, Santa was good to me this year I received a nice little tool to help me with the reproduction of the stickers. It is an electronic dye cutting machine, called a Silhouette. It is capable of cutting out some very high quality stencils, lettering, artwork and just about any other graphic or logo. For now, I am just putting it to good use cutting out the Fiero Reproduction Stickers. I purchased a crimping tool that I have used up to this point to round the corners on the stickers that need it. This worked pretty good, but some of the stickers have a slightly more or less rounded corners. With the punch, I could only do the one style of rounding.

This makes very precise cuts, and does it exactly the same time and time again. Now I have to fulfill and ship the 3 sticker orders that I put on hold, with their Ok, till I got this machine

Here is a brief video of the stickers being precision cut:

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 12-29-2013).]

FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2013 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you be able to make one engine info w/ belt diagram for a 98 GTP, then add the (below) or your rpo list w/ the rest for an all optioned 87 GT?

4t65eHD - MN7
seriesII s/c 3800 - L67

Thanks,
Greg

------------------

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2013 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTguy:

Would you be able to make one engine info w/ belt diagram for a 98 GTP, then add the (below) or your rpo list w/ the rest for an all optioned 87 GT?

4t65eHD - MN7
seriesII s/c 3800 - L67

Unfortunately I can not do the engine info with the belt diagram. It takes hours to do the artwork for the stickers, and selling one or 2 of them is just not productive. The 4.9 emissions sticker above, was donw by 87GT2M6. If you can supply the artwork, as he did for the 4.9, I can make it into a sticker for you. As for the RPO sheet, it can be customized in any way that you would want. You can fill out the form with any of the codes you want, and in the notes, or via email, let me know anything else that you would want added / changed from the factory one.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 12-29-2013).]

FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2013 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Unfortunately I can not do the engine info with the belt diagram. It takes hours to do the artwork for the stickers, and selling one or 2 of them is just not productive. The 4.9 emissions sticker above, was donw by 87GT2M6. If you can supply the artwork, as he did for the 4.6, I can make it into a sticker for you. As for the RPO sheet, it can be customized in any way that you would want. You can fill out the form with any of the codes you want, and in the notes, or via email, let me know anything else that you would want added / changed from the factory one.

I'll get you the belt diagram in a week or two. I'll definitely place an order, and feel free to consider it "open source" if any others are interested.

Thanks,
Greg
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2013 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTguy:
I'll get you the belt diagram in a week or two. I'll definitely place an order, and feel free to consider it "open source" if any others are interested.
Thanks,
Greg

Very Good! I really do hate saying no, and hope you understand there just is no way that I can do custom emission stickers, and other complicated drawings. I can easily change text and minor details on any of the stickers to customize them for people.

Ok, 5 sticker sets to be dropped off at the post office on Monday morning. If you are waiting on a set, you can look at the image below for your zip code. If by chance I missed one, and you do not see yours in the image below, please let me know.

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2014 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by smartaxel:

How about a C&C T-top install sticker? Is that doable?

Ok, I have been working on the C&C sticker for a while now. The C&C logo was especially a pain with all the compound curves and such to recreate..... Finding the strange font that was used for the serial number was unsuccessful, so I used HighLogic's Font Creator to make a custom font with just those numbers in it. I kept the sticker on the "back burner" so to speak, as I was not sure hot to match the metallic look of the original. Well after doing some more research, I think I found a very close, if not exact match for the silver foil material that the original sticker was printed on.

I received the silver foil UPS today, and it looks spot on! I am now ready to test print, as soon as I can get the exact size of the sticker. I need the exact height and width. I have designed the sticker to scale from a good photo of an original, so I just need the exact measurements to scale it down to the correct size for printing.

Here is the sticker on a plain white background: (The black border is slightly wider, and the correct amount will be cut off on the dye cutting machine after they are printed.)

mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2014 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, another addition to the stickers. The C&C T-Top sticker that goes inside the drivers door. They are done on a silver reflective foil paper just like the originals. As far as comparing this with a photo of an original C&C sticker, I can not tell them apart. I have not seen one in person up close, so that is the best I can do for now.

Here is the results of the first second test run: (The first had a typo, which has now been fixed)

I am very happy the way these came out!

Now it is a matter of hand writing in a date and name. I think I will leave that up to whoever orders one. Trust me, with my hand writing, you do not want me doing it LOL

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 01-19-2014).]

Rodrv6

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2014 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rodrv6Send a Private Message to Rodrv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just wanted to share that I bought a set of stickers for my 88 GT. They arrived very quickly and I'm very impressed with the quality. I still have most of the original stickers on my car and I can't tell any difference between the originals and reproductions. I'd easily recommend these for anyone!!!

------------------
Rod Schneider, Ball Ground, Ga.
"You can't have too many toys!"
1988 Fiero GT
1987 Porsche 944S
1987 Corvette
1966 Porsche 911
2001 Chrysler 300M
Van's RV-6 airplane

ccrook19

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2014 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ccrook19Send a Private Message to ccrook19Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you do a RPO Code Sticker?
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2014 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ccrook19:

Can you do a RPO Code Sticker?

I certainly can, have a look at MY RPO SHEET THREAD.

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2014 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The C&C Stickers are now up for sale on my website if anyone wants one.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 01-19-2014).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2014 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Couple new items:

The "Engine Start Procedures" that was on the visor from the factory. Also, the E-Break instructions "sleeve" that was wrapped around the visor as well.
If someone would rather have the protection that eBay offers when purchasing something, just do a search for "Fiero Stickers" on eBay and you can purchase them as well as on my website.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2014 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was talking to CaptnDean yesterday, and will be able to offer something new soon. He has one of the original stickers that were placed on the battery in new Fiero's from the factory. Obviously this is a rare item (sorry ) As i doubt there are any Fieros out there with the original 30 year old car battery. He is going to get one of the stickers to me, and I will set about duplicating it.

This sticker will not be for everyone for sure, but more for those that want every exacting item that then can for a show car.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-24-2014).]

87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are some of the stickers John sells I put on my car.
Still have more to put on plus waiting on the RPO sticker to finalize the set.
Excellent quality you won't be disappointed believe me.

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2014 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was able to get photo's of a couple pristine & all original Fieros in Daytona a few weeks ago. I will be putting some of the pictures up on the website as a guideline as to where the factory stickers go.

I just sent out 2 orders a bit late, and I do apologize for that. I finally bit the bullet and let go of my VERY stable and trusty XP Pro install, and switched to Windows 8.1. When I reinstalled Thunderbird, my email client, the filters that move incoming orders to a specific folder, did not transfer over with the settings, and a couple of orders fell between the cracks and went unnoticed. They are fulfilled and in the mail now.
canfirst

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2014 06:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For your foil C & C stickers shouldn't APPLICABLEFEDERAL have a space between the two words so it reads as
APPLICABLE FEDERAL
PFF
System Bot
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2014 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
canfirst

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for great looking Fiero stickers and RPO code stickers.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok, another addition to the stickers. The C&C T-Top sticker that goes inside the drivers door. They are done on a silver reflective foil paper just like the originals. As far as comparing this with a photo of an original C&C sticker, I can not tell them apart. I have not seen one in person up close, so that is the best I can do for now.

Here is the results of the first second test run: (The first had a typo, which has now been fixed)

I am very happy the way these came out!

Now it is a matter of hand writing in a date and name. I think I will leave that up to whoever orders one. Trust me, with my hand writing, you do not want me doing it LOL

Shouldn't there be a space between applicable and federal?
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by canfirst:

For your foil C & C stickers shouldn't APPLICABLEFEDERAL have a space between the two words so it reads as
APPLICABLE FEDERAL

Originally posted by tshark:

Shouldn't there be a space between applicable and federal?

Yes and Yes It's been fixed. Luckily only one person has placed an order for one, and I will get a replacement out ASAP. Strangely enough actually, as when I mentioned making them, and seeing if I should spend the time and money on the materials, about 15 people were "highly interested". Seems to be a trend with most Fiero parts on the forum from what I have seen.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 05-02-2014).]

fierogtx

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2014 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how many for all the original stickers set ??? i want all the original stickers set if they are the same size and perfect reproduction . last thing im from quebec canada and in quebec we speek french and we have 1 or 2 stickers on the sets that are in french ( they have the same color the same drawing the same size but just different letters can you make one ????)if you can make one i will take pic for you and only thing you will have to do is change the letters if im not wrong .
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2014 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The pricing and what is included are on the FieroStuff.com website. As for the French stickers, if you can email me pictures of the stickers, I will see what I can do. It it is something simple, I can do it. I just do not want to spend a ton of time on converting stickers to another language, I hope you understand.
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2014 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The pricing and what is included are on the FieroStuff.com website. As for the French stickers, if you can email me pictures of the stickers, I will see what I can do. It it is something simple, I can do it. I just do not want to spend a ton of time on converting stickers to another language, I hope you understand.

i will send you pic of the stickers thanks

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2014 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Couple more sets in the mail, and a bump to keep the thread from the archives.

Also, I can hand deliver sticker sets to anyone going to Frazee this year

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 06-28-2014).]

mitchjl22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2014 06:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes and Yes It's been fixed. Luckily only one person has placed an order for one, and I will get a replacement out ASAP. Strangely enough actually, as when I mentioned making them, and seeing if I should spend the time and money on the materials, about 15 people were "highly interested". Seems to be a trend with most Fiero parts on the forum from what I have seen.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2014 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have NO idea what that picture means.....

I received an order today at 3:00pm, and was able to get it to the mail carrier before she left at 3:30pm

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 06-30-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
mitchjl22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2014 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have NO idea what that picture means.....

Its a corn flake... get it... a flake... Oh well, maybe it wasn't that funny
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2014 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be out of town next Monday for a week. If you would like a set of stickers, place your orders in the next few days. Anything later will not be delivered till 2 weeks from today.

If you have thought about placing an order, do it now, as I honestly could use a little pocket money for going to Frazee this year This will be the 5th Anual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show, and am looking so forward to it.

For anyone that is going to be in Frazee, I will be giving a couple full sticker sets away for the raffle. You will be able to get a first hand look at the stickers.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2014 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey John
I will be takin some of your stickers in Frazee hope you bring some spare ones ..... I was wondering if you could do this sticker in French

regards
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2014 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Something like this?

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2014 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John yup thats it .... but you are missing an accent on the letter E ... it looks like a pointed hat and it is this word S'ARRÊTER
.... you should be able to sell these to some KayBeckers. I'll take one
regards
Danyel
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2014 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The accent mark was not even noticible when I was zoomed in using your image as a background layer to line things up. It is fixed now, as well as the "O" in "ATTENTION". that font is different then the rest of the sticker, and has flat sides on the "O". All fixed now.

fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2014 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The accent mark was not even noticible when I was zoomed in using your image as a background layer to line things up. It is fixed now, as well as the "O" in "ATTENTION". that font is different then the rest of the sticker, and has flat sides on the "O". All fixed now.

save it i will order one french version soon and have this sticker too if you can make it the french version if you want the size of the stickers i will measure it

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2014 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtx:

save it i will order one french version soon and have this sticker too if you can make it the french version if you want the size of the stickers i will measure it

I'll also take that one too ..... notice the other accent on the E its a É There may be also these È too
Danyel
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2014 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn French people. Trying to get our American keyboards to type out hieroglyphics
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock