Started on: 12-09-2015 01:35 PM
Replies: 6 (286 views)
Last post by: tshark on 12-19-2015 01:35 PM
Gall757

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2015 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As the years go by and new software fads come and go, this forum is still very valuable. Think about how much money you saved on that last repair because some lonely Fiero nerd told you an easy way to do the job. Take 1/4 of what you saved and send it off to Cliff!

[This message has been edited by Gall757 (edited 12-09-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2015 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good idea. Last year, the monthly totals weren't updated, but I'm curious about the trends.

It's been interesting watching the holiday theme be staged in.

Hmmm. Hadn't been to that page for a while. There can't be more than 20 users on any given month shown. No shown month's totals exceeded $170. Some of the users show on multiple months, so the unique users are nowhere near the numbers of active forum users. If you figure $1 per user per month of active use, wouldn't you figure it'd be about $300 per month?

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 12-09-2015).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2015 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Instead of a beer I've sent him a case of 24 ..... been selling lots of my products here on the forum because of Cliff and the work he does in the background I even offered to buy him out last year... he replied NOT FOR SALE !!!
Thanks for the great work Cliff and a MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU another two four heading your way on... all other sellers take the time and send him a beer !!!!

regards to all and a Merry Christmas !!!!

Danyel

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2015 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been on Cliffs forum for a long time and have benefited greatly from it. I make it a habit to send in periodic donations and I will be buying Cliff another beer before Christmas.
Members spend 1000's on their cars but only a few seem to support the forum. Running this forum costs money and it isn't cheap to do so. If we all wish to continue deriving the benefits of being a member we should chip in to help keep it running. We all get something from this forum so even if it is small donation; isn't it right to give something back? This forum cannot survive if everyone just takes.
MERRY CHRISTMAS and thank you Cliff. My hobby would not be the same without you
------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 12-12-2015).]

Gall757

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2015 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2015 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do every month!
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2015 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:
I do every month!

Glad to see you're still around. Haven't seen you post for a while.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock