Hot Rod Power Tour 2015 by mrfred8
Started on: 12-10-2014 05:18 PM
Replies: 96 (2909 views)
Last post by: Cajun on 06-15-2015 05:29 PM
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2015 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Love their show!

I told them they need to do a Fiero. Finnegin seemed to contemplate it.

IP: Logged
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2015 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is that a Roadkill sticker? That needs to go on one of your cars.... Probably the widebody!

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2015 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

I told them they need to do a Fiero. Finnegin seemed to contemplate it.

Hard to imagine what that epiode would be like, but i'd love to watch it.
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2015 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only Fieros in the show field in Gulfport, MS.

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2015 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had a great time and made a good Fiero friend... Get home safe Scott Campbell and thanks for everything.
KMFDMFAN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2015 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KMFDMFANSend a Private Message to KMFDMFANEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was nice meeting everyone yesterday. Awesome to see Fiero in force.

Thanks for the stogie, Blake

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2015 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice lookin bunch of cars.
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2015 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I recognize a few of those cars Looks like everyone had a good time...glad to hear it!
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2015 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did anyone get picks in Memphis of the largest group of cars too do a burnout consecutively? It was well over a 100 cars
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2015 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was waiting for the gate to open at Jacks and ltlgt88's Fiero and trailer past by.
Cajun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2015 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had a great time and met a few of the Fiero folks. Scott thanks for suggesting making the run. It was awesome! Now I'm hooked, hope to see you guys next year? Mike
PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2015 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking good everyone.... I wish I was there... Next year

Vince
ltlgt88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2015 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Made it home safe and sound last night about 6:00pm

My friend Nathan just left and still has 18 more hours to drive to Moose Jaw, SK, CA.

Total mileage for the 10 days worth of driving was 3500 miles.

No major problems, just a couple of wiring issues and with the trailer, and my a/c i think sprung a leak (recharged before long drive home)

Mike, the tour is always the first week in June so next year it will start on June 4th, and last stop will take place on June 10/11. It has not been announced where yet, but will update as soon as the powers at be let us know.

I am sad it is over but now the countdown and planning starts again for next year!

If anyone ever has any questions on Power Tour, please don't hesitate to ask. This is my 5th long haul, and 7th power tour, so i know the ends and outs of what to expect and what is needed. Withing the week, i will start my planning of vaction time, and what i need to do different.

Hope everyone i met out there had fun, and hope to see more of you out there in the future.

[This message has been edited by ltlgt88 (edited 06-15-2015).]

ltlgt88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2015 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ltlgt88

448 posts
Member since Aug 2010
mike you made a website for new when we were in Gulfport!

http://www.wlox.com/story/2...e-crowds-to-gulfport
Cajun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2015 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for sharing Scott. Good to hear you made it home safely!
KMFDMFAN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2015 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KMFDMFANSend a Private Message to KMFDMFANEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
... and there we are. CAJUN was the first Fiero to pull in. I was there to see him roll in.

Nice talking to you.
Cajun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2015 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
KMFDMFAN,

Nice chatting with you during the Gulfport tour.

I will be in the Biloxi/Gulfport area during the Cruz'n the Coast in October. Hopefully we can hookup then and continue our conversation.

Mike
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock