Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Daytona Fiero Weekend 2015 [March 26th ~ March 29th] (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Daytona Fiero Weekend 2015 [March 26th ~ March 29th] by JohnWPB
Started on: 12-08-2014 01:45 PM
Replies: 197 (6199 views)
Last post by: jim94 on 04-06-2015 02:06 AM
kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2015 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the kudos

Originally posted by ITALGT:

Props to John for giving it his best shot... maybe someone took some pictures of his Fiero at the hotel that they could share. I'd like to see some pictures of his car, even if it wasn't at the show with the others.

Hopefully John doesn't mind, but I took the liberty of snagging a few pics of it in the parking lot. Not the most glamorous location, but it deserves to be seen. It really is a nice looking car, shame about the gremlins.

IP: Logged
jim94

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2015 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for every thing, Daytona was great and new Smyrna was too cool. I have never had my car on a track and it worked flawlessly. My wife tells me I still got it.
ITALGT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2015 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITALGTSend a Private Message to ITALGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kwagner:

Thanks for the kudos

Hopefully John doesn't mind, but I took the liberty of snagging a few pics of it in the parking lot. Not the most glamorous location, but it deserves to be seen. It really is a nice looking car, shame about the gremlins.

Awesome... thank you sir for sharing those pictures. + to you.

2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2015 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A huge THANK YOU!!! to all who attended and we hope to see you again next year if not sooner. There were so many terrific looking cars and wonderful people there and the weather was just perfect (on Saturday at least).

John's car fired right up after they got back to the hotel. Here's a video where you can see just how good it was running when we went to the New Smyrna Speedway half-mile oval.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmYy3yVIfOE

Here's the video his nephew shot. It needs to be uploaded again because it messes up half way through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD0_hfjHbHk

[This message has been edited by 2002z28ssconv (edited 03-29-2015).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2015 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

John's car was there... at the parking lot of the hotel, refusing to start Replaced a lot of parts to no avail. Of course, he comes back after the show, and it fires right up. If anyone likes his fiero, you may want to make an offer on it before he chops it up with an axe out of frustration

Well there is only ONE solution for John's car ...... stick a 3800 SC or a Carburated V8 into that puppy and be done with it !!!!!!

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

spirit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2015 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to John for all the hard work he did to put on this Fiero happening. It was great and everyone was telling me what a great time they were having. I wish I could have done more but this old body does't go like it used to. Thanks again John I had a great time.
kwagner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2015 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey spirit I recognize you now
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just got home about an hour ago.... What a fantastic Weekend! Other than the gremlins in my car of course.

Many thanks for everyone that attended, and made it the show that it was! I personally had an amazing time, and hope others did as well. On a side note, I am so sorry while presenting the awards, that I overlooked giving a HUGE shout out to Mr. Mike for helping to pay for the awards. Blue Fire Engraving in Daytona did an amazing job on the awards and the dash plaques.

As for my car: I just don't know.....
It drove the few hours up to Daytona, and then to the Sugarmill, and finally an amazing cruise stopping at two different state parks. Then later that evening to dinner. Around 350 miles of driving.

Saturday morning, it just refused to start. Quickly checking things with a couple mechanics and people gathered to go to the track, it had solid 45 psi of fuel pressure and good strong spark. I had to abandon the car and hitch a ride to the track to get things started. When the day was over, I came back and just lightly tapped the key, and it fired up instantly and idled beautifully at 1,000 RPM's. I drove it to the New Smyrna NASCAR track, and it again ran BEAUTIFULLY on the track! I was up to 85 in the straight away's and was able to hit the turns at around 45-50 MPH. I can honestly say I have NEVER had that much fun in ANY car! My nephew was riding shotgun, and was pretty much plastered to the door half of the time hahah! I maintained a lead out front of the other cars for a while, but decided to be nice and motion Chuck to go past Seriously, I had no chance against the 3800 SC in the straight aways, but luckily the straight aways were SHORT, and it was an even match in the turns

Sunday Morning, on the way to go to the track, the car refused to start again. Again, 45 psi fuel pressure and spark. I abandoned it once again, and hitched another ride to the track.

3:30 in the afternoon when returning to the hotel, once again, it fired right up. Later after getting fuel, and grabbing something to eat at the Cracker Barrel with a few other Fiero people, it developed a slight misfire. On the way home it continued to get worse. By the time I got home the miss was so bad that it sounded like it was only running on a few cylinders. This is a completely new problem unrelated to the others...... WHO knows.

The car gave me a LOT of grief, but it let me take my Nephew around the track at New Smyrna. He drove down from just outside Paris Island, South Carolina where he is stationed in the Marines. Saturday at the show while I was explaining that I probably would not be able to take him around the track like I had said, he said it was "My thing, and no big deal" brushing it off like he really was not interested in it. When we were able to do it, the way he reacted in the car going around the track, and the smile on his face told a different story! THAT ALONE was enough payback for the grief that the car gave me all weekend.

The bright side is the car is fully insured, the downside is there are no cliffs in Florida to push it off of. I now need to come up with a plan "B".

Here are a few of my favorite Pictures from the weekend. I forgot to bring my good camera, so I took all these with my cell phone.

Parked for breakfast at the Old Spanish Sugar Mill:

One of the cruise stops at the Blue Springs State Park:

Our cars staged at the New Smyrna NASCAR track prior to doing out laps:

A line of Fieros take a Lap around the Daytona International Speedway:

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 03-31-2015).]

2002z28ssconv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think that might have been Jim94 that passed you John. He was ON his 3800 hard. I was easing into the power, making sure I didn't burn my clutch. I was behind you until the last lap or so.
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My engine is a 2.8 well tuned .I raced micro stocks in the north east for a few years in my younger days. My friends drive dirt modifieds in new jersey. I love road racing. I sent video to my friends, thanks for posting it.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello John..... do you have the names of the prize winners??
regards
Danyel
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Hello John..... do you have the names of the prize winners??
regards
Danyel

With all of the Chaos off hand, I can not recall all of the winners. Let me get with Chuck and between the 2 of us remember.

This is the best I can do off the top of my head. I THINK I know a few more, but do not want to fill in inaccurate information.
Here are people that did win an award, that I can not recall which place they were in for 100% certainty:

Marianna Martin,
Robert Holtz (Capitol City Fieros),

Best of Show: Mitchell Bell (Proud88GT)

Stock
1st: Mitchell Bell (Proud88GT)
2nd:
3rd:

Custom
1st
2nd
3rd

Modified
1st: Robert Probst (rrpo)
2nd: Nelson Thompson (hnthomps)
3rd:

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 03-30-2015).]

2002z28ssconv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll call you tonight. I have the paperwork at home that has the registration numbers that can be cross referenced. These are the ones I remember. The others I didn't know personally. I do good to remember the names of people I know.

Stock
2nd: red car, grey wheels
3rd:

Custom
1st: Robert Holtz (Capitol City Fieros)
2nd: super metallic gray car with lots of stripes.
3rd: Vivi

Modified
3rd: Marianna Martin (the White Horse)

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2002z28ssconv:

I'll call you tonight. I have the paperwork at home that has the registration numbers that can be cross referenced. These are the ones I remember. The others I didn't know personally. I do good to remember the names of people I know.

Tell me about it! With 45 Fieros in attendance, that's around 75 people. Add in the 15 or so that attended and did not bring a Fiero, and that is a LOT of names to remember. I can barely remember my own at times! LOL!

I would love to be able to get the awards in order, and then cross reference that with the pictures that kwagner took and make a post showing the placings, and the photos of those cars.

Anyone that won an award, please PM or email me, and include your real name, if that is ok, and a link to the post with the pictures of your car in it.

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ahh I just wanted to know who won my low profile headlight buckets .... in case they need the harness?
regards
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

FormulaCraig

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaCraigSend a Private Message to FormulaCraigEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had a Great Time Friday,Saturday and Sunday!! Met a lot of great people in the fieros.Its nice to see so many people having fun and not worried about how much the car cost,their car was better than everyone elses,etc,etc,etc like some groups do. Its fun just to make sure they stay running,lol.. Can't wait till next years event.Actually gonna have 2 more friends come down so we will be bringing 4 fieros down. I bet we can get 60 to 80 cars down there next year!! Special thanks to John for all of his hard work and dedication to the event. Can't wait for the New Smyrna Track again,totally awesome,as good or better than riding on the Daytona track. Thanks Again!!
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a cool picture of Fred's monster V-8 car.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what wheels are these?

PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2015 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I JUST got home from Florida. I'll go through all of the posts and pictures tomorrow whenever I come to. I want to give a HUGE thank you to John for all he did to make the show happen, and everyone who came to the show.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2015 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87GT2M6:

what wheels are these?

I do not know what wheels they are, but I can tell you they were on Sheila Hense (Vivi's) car. Look her up on Facebook under "Sheila Hense Vivi".

@Patrick: Glad you made it home safe! It sucks to see everyone scatter and get further and further away

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2015 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JohnWPB

5182 posts
Member since May 2009

Thanks for the kudos

No, I don't mind at all. Of course you had to zoom in on the missing engine grate and the relays I was pulling and testing to try to get the car over to the track that morning hahaha!

Thanks for all the pictures you posted, they are amazing! I was so scrambled putting the show together and trying to make sure I had the paperwork, awards, judging sheets, prizes, raffles, and on and on..... that I forgot to take my own camera to the show! In all the chaos I also didn't get a chance to get very many with my cell phone either. So, again, than you for all the great pictures!!!!!!

You know I always see this phrase.... "This thread is useless without pictures"..... I guarantee then that this thread is FAR from useless

I am purchasing the video they shot from the press box of our cars on the New Smyrna track Saturday night. I am going to combine it with the footage from Chuck's Dash Cam, and the footage from my Nephew riding shot gun with me. I will sync them, and basically just swap camera angles throughout the video from the 3 sources. It will take a few days for the DVD to get here, and certainly me some time to figure out how to edit a video like that together. When it is done, I will Upload it to YouTube and post the link in this thread.

PFF
System Bot
2fiero2

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2015 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2fiero2Send a Private Message to 2fiero2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey John i would be interested in a copy. I am the IMSA. Was a great time Saturday and then at the track. I think I may have to visit the track again and go a little faster, was not pushing to hard in the turns. 😛.
2fiero2

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2015 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2fiero2Send a Private Message to 2fiero2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

2fiero2

54 posts
Member since Apr 2008
Danyel I won your buckets. Funny thing before i won them I was comparing them to the earlier version that I have already. Yours are a little different and look to fit better. The older ones where a pain to make fit right and still don't without bending.

Look forward to swapping them out. Anyone want a good deal on the old ones?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2015 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2fiero2:

Danyel I won your buckets. Funny thing before i won them I was comparing them to the earlier version that I have already. Yours are a little different and look to fit better. The older ones where a pain to make fit right and still don't without bending.

Look forward to swapping them out. Anyone

want a good deal on the old ones?
raises hand ! interested.

kwagner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2015 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

No, I don't mind at all. Of course you had to zoom in on the missing engine grate and the relays I was pulling and testing to try to get the car over to the track that morning hahaha!

You had painted things blue, and it was all I could see of the engine compartment. I had to take the pic

You know I always see this phrase.... "This thread is useless without pictures"..... I guarantee then that this thread is FAR from useless

Thanks! I'm glad I was able to contribute in some way to the weekend

When it is done, I will Upload it to YouTube and post the link in this thread.

Looking forward to it! My wife and I are already talking about how to make next year happen with me bringing my car instead of flying down
turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2015 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 2fiero2:

Look forward to swapping them out. Anyone

want a good deal on the old ones?
raises hand ! interested.
[/QUOTE]

+1
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2015 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those that did not see the post on the Facebook page for the show, here is the video. I uploaded the video and posted it from my phone, and it did not upload correct, and stopped half way through playback. This is the full video all working now.

Couple Notes; First, this has to be the most fun I have had in YEARS! I mean come on, getting to drive a Fiero around a real NASCAR track in front of people in the stands! I could only get my little stock 2,8 up to around to 80~85 MPH in the short straight away's. Going into the turns at 60 MPH or so was an experience for sure! My nephew was in the passenger seat filming, and in the turns was plastered to the door LOL!

Next, I have a dust shield that rubs when I take a pretty tight left hand turn. I have only heard it a couple times in the past couple months of driving around. Well, the turns on the track are far more than averaging "around town turning", so the dust shield is just singing 50% of the time in the video!

We will DEFINITELY be doing this again next year! Many thanks to Chuck for finding out we could do this, and getting things set up for it.

I will be taking this video, Chuck's dash cam video, and the video I ordered from the track, and combining them. It will be synced, so I will just cut to different camera angles, and leave the New Smyrna announcer talking about our cars as the audio track.

Please forgive my exuberance in the video as I felt like a little kid taking out a Go-Kart for the first time

Last notes:
a) you must do one shot for every time I use the workd "Awesome"
b) I get schooled by my nephew at the end of the video "John...... Go Karts are real life" LOL!

PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2015 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvm_DSMHXI4

Here is a much slower lap on the Daytona Speedway. It's slow and boring, but John's and my MST3K style commentary makes it entertaining! XD
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2015 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PatrickTRoof

605 posts
Member since May 2013
And here is footage from FIEROFRED's dash cam of New Smyrna. Sorry, I don't seem to know how to embed.

https://www.youtube.com/wat...pdo&feature=youtu.be
spirit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2015 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ABUMP because it is too good to end
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2015 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well posted and video-ed. John I must confess I did not follow the rules of watching your video.....I took a shot every other "Awesome". Maybe I should watch it again and get the "Awesome"s I missed? Hey, it Friday night.....what a great idea.
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2015 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

Well posted and video-ed. John I must confess I did not follow the rules of watching your video.....I took a shot every other "Awesome". Maybe I should watch it again and get the "Awesome"s I missed? Hey, it Friday night.....what a great idea.

I take NO credit for the video. I handed my phone to my Nephew in the passenger seat, and he did an "Awesome" job
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2015 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PatrickTRoof:

And here is footage from FIEROFRED's dash cam of New Smyrna. Sorry, I don't seem to know how to embed.

https://www.youtube.com/wat...pdo&feature=youtu.be

What engine?
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2015 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LornesGT:

What engine?

V8..... a 4.9 I think. It is a BEAST!

EDIT: Found a picture:

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 04-04-2015).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2015 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
350 SBC
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2015 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My car finished 3rd in the stock class.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2015 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Stock
2nd: red car, grey wheels
3rd: jim94

Custom
1st: Robert Holtz (Capitol City Fieros)
2nd: super metallic gray car with lots of stripes.
3rd: Vivi

Modified
3rd: Marianna Martin (the White Horse)
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2015 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was in Vegas all week and was not on the net.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock