Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Daytona Fiero Weekend 2015 [March 26th ~ March 29th] (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Daytona Fiero Weekend 2015 [March 26th ~ March 29th] by JohnWPB
Started on: 12-08-2014 01:45 PM
Replies: 197 (6198 views)
Last post by: jim94 on 04-06-2015 02:06 AM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2014 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright folks! The Daytona Show website is up and functioning! It is pretty minimalistic right now, but I just gained control of it a couple days ago, and had to start from scratch.

Please take a couple minutes and fill out the REGISTRATION FORM on the website. This is the ONLY way we will know roughly how many people to plan for for the Dinner & Boat Cruise, as well as other activities.

This is IMPORTANT. We will use the number of people that filled out the registration form for making the reservations. A list of that will be printed out. If your name is on the list you are golden. If not, there is a good chance there will be no room at the pancake breakfast, the dinner cruise, and Saturday nights dinner. It's simple, fill out the form, and all is well

Trust me, I HATE having to say this over and over again. Last year it was the same thing. I saw tons of names in the threads saying they got their registration for the show, that they booked the hotel,. and yet they had not taken the couple minutes to fill out our registration form.

A lot of people have put in a lot of time and effort to make this weekend a great one. Now take just a couple minutes out of your time and help us out.

You can fill out the registration form at the FieroEvents.com website.

CLICK HERE to subscribe to the Daytona Fiero Weekend Email Newsletter. It will keep you informed of important information, itineraries, and any last minute changes do to weather or other factors.

Here is the FACEBOOK PAGE for the event this year. Head on over, and "Like it" to keep updated.

The host hotel this year will be the Best Western. Call (386)258-6333 and make you reservations and mention "Space Coast Fieros" to get the $60 a night room rate.

Keep watching this thread for updates. I will update this first post with information as it becomes available and is finalized.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-27-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Ang84Indy

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2014 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ang84IndySend a Private Message to Ang84IndyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't wait! Hope I can make it, last year was great!
85LAMB

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2014 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am really looking forward to it,
I hope I get to see someone's blue car
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2014 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
it's almost time for Clem to post a countdown meter.
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2014 05:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOO HOO! I really want to be there this year. John, can we see about getting the same hotel as last year? They were so nice to us, and you couldn't beat the location!
Christine

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2014 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PatrickTRoof:

WOO HOO! I really want to be there this year. John, can we see about getting the same hotel as last year? They were so nice to us, and you couldn't beat the location!

You are just hoping to see Iron man again!

Intro, I guy walks out of a hotel room in Daytona wearing a Chewbacca bathrobe, holding a gallon jug of Seagram 7 and smoking a cigarette and says "you don't know who I am do you" then I say you you DON'T know who we are either and then it begins....
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2014 04:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by PatrickTRoof (edited 12-24-2014).]

PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2014 04:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PatrickTRoof

605 posts
Member since May 2013
That definitely was surreal.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2014 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Christine:

You are just hoping to see Iron man again!

I took this picture for you last year just for you

Christine

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2014 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick with Iron Man Daytons 2014

This is the image I will always remember, the look on Patrick's face says it all.
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2014 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Christine:

Patrick with Iron Man Daytons 2014

This is the image I will always remember, the look on Patrick's face says it all.

Hahajaha! I remember that. I was looking at Christine like HELP meEeEeEeEeEeee!

PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2014 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick just set up a Facebook page for Daytona 2015. Click here and head on over and like it to keep informed about what's going on!
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2014 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Patrick just set up a Facebook page for Daytona 2015. Click here and head on over and like it to keep informed about what's going on!

Facebook

Nelson
Home
Find Friends
Requests
Privacy Shortcuts
Account Settings

Search Facebook
This content is currently unavailable
This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Return home

About Create Ad Create Page Developers Careers Privacy Cookies Terms Help
Facebook © 2014
English (US)
Chat (3)

This is what happened when I tried the link.

Nelson
rpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2014 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick's link is no Bueno Por caca.
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2014 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may have to change the privacy settings. Stay tuned.
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2014 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PatrickTRoof

605 posts
Member since May 2013
Should be good now.
FieroCat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2014 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCatSend a Private Message to FieroCatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This sounds great, I was wondering if the event was continuing this year. I live just north of Daytona and will definitely bring my '86 GT down if I get the exhaust fixed in time. Also the Facebook link isn't working for me either?

------------------
My Fiero: 1986 Pontiac Fiero GT, V6, 4-speed manual

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2014 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroCat:
Facebook link isn't working for me either?

I don't understand why..... More than 10 people have posted on the page, so it is "working". Try THIS LINK, as I edited out the ref? crap from the end. Not sure if that will do anything, but it's worth a try.....

PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2014 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry about that, guys. I made the event completely public, so you should be able to see it now.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2014 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry about that, guys. I made the event completely public, so you should be able to see it now.

As Adam would say "Well THERE'S your problem!" LOL! Glad all is well now

Anyone reading this thread, please share the link back to here, or to the Facebook page with any of you friends, car clubs ect!

hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2015 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The host hotel has been selected (Best Western) and the Space Coast Fiero rate is listed at $60 per night. Call the hotel and get your reservations in before they run out of rooms.

Nelson
PFF
System Bot
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2015 06:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's the address of the hotel?
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2015 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What's the address of the hotel?

2620 W. International Drive, Daytona

(386) 258-6333
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2015 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

2620 W. International Drive, Daytona

(386) 258-6333

Thanks!
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2015 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This hotel has

A nice pool

Conference Rooms

Room for trailer parking in the rear

Place to wash cars

Within easy walking distance of places to eat and shopping

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2015 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have not been able to retrieve the FieroEvents.com website we used last year as of yet. I may have to set up a new one in the near future as a central place for all the information, so stay tuned!

In the mean time, to keep informed about any information about the show CLICK HERE to subscribe to the Daytona Fiero Weekend Newsletter. It will keep you up to date on important information, itineraries, and any last minute changes do to weather or other factors. (I have added this link to the first post in this thread as well)

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-13-2015).]

87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2015 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by 87GT2M6 (edited 01-07-2015).]

Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2015 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My email account has been hacked!! This may be a coincidence but after I clicked the link in this thread for the fiero newsletter my Yahoo email account was hacked and now I cannot receive or send emails.
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2015 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Csjag:

My email account has been hacked!! This may be a coincidence but after I clicked the link in this thread for the fiero newsletter my Yahoo email account was hacked and now I cannot receive or send emails.

That's no good! I don't seem to have any problems...
Hopefully just a coincidence and you get it worked out.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2015 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Csjag:

I am sorry to hear that, but I can 100% guarantee that it is a coincidence. The form asks for NO password or account information in any way. I have been using eMail Chimp's services for a few years, and have never had a problem in any way.

FFIEROFRED

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2015 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FFIEROFREDSend a Private Message to FFIEROFREDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am going. entered. staying at the Best western.
PFF
System Bot
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2015 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://angellandphelps.com/

For some Fiero chocolate lovers while in Daytona.
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2015 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chocolate covered bacon?! Yes!
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2015 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any military (active or retired) folks rolling in interested in slipping down to the Keys after the show?

[This message has been edited by Dragon (edited 01-18-2015).]

hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2015 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dragon:

Any military (active or retired) folks rolling in interested in slipping down to the Keys after the show?

Frank,

Nancy and I may be interested. Why military or retired for the trip is my question?

Nelson
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2015 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

Frank,

Nancy and I may be interested. Why military or retired for the trip is my question?

Nelson

$110 dollar rates at the Navy base for 3 room condo in downtown Key West

spirit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2015 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need forms to enter the Speedway and to enter the Fiero Show. Can someone help me with this?
rpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2015 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jack,

Don't worry about the Fiero part right now, just get into the track using this link. Select the "spring show"

http://ww7.aitsafe.com/cf/a...stration&price=25.00

[This message has been edited by rpro (edited 01-25-2015).]

IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2015 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just registered for the show
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2015 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock