Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Last minute request for those of you with Facebook - Help a fellow Fiero Fanatic out! (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Last minute request for those of you with Facebook - Help a fellow Fiero Fanatic out! by TheDigitalAlchemist
Started on: 11-21-2014 10:44 PM
Replies: 48 (546 views)
Last post by: Curlrup on 11-23-2014 11:09 PM
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

Hmmm. I <3 Owls, but R2D2...AND the space shuttle?

Hmmm...

"Tell us why you need a da Vinci 1.0

I am an artist, tinkerer, and Maker. I need a da Vinci to make art, make prototypes, and owl bobblehead prototypes! Why? Because they would be SOOOoo cute! That, and my fusion reactor design needs a bit more tweaking before it is ready for the prototype stage. But OWLS!! Cuuuuute!!
"

Artist, Tinkerer AND a Maker? Well, I'm not going to say anthing bad against this person, iI just hope you win...because DROIDS!!!! (and Fieros, and Optimus Prime, and well, DROIDS!!!)

I hope you win it, and I hope you print out an IMOOV robot.

That was too much excitement, I'm goin' to bed... LOL

I have to agree. A stupid bobblehead owl or parts to keep a R2 unit going that all kinds of people can enjoy at museums? I say R2.
IP: Logged
Curlrup

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero Family is the best! Thanks guys everyone of those votes counted. I would have not made it with you guys. So thank you so much
Fiero Vampire

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fingers crossed! X

But I think only a fool would give it to the Owl. I don't know but the owl bobble-head looks like an item that would be better made with a injection mold or by hand

So when do you think they will announce the winner?
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Vampire:

Fingers crossed! X

But I think only a fool would give it to the Owl. I don't know but the owl bobble-head looks like an item that would be better made with a injection mold or by hand

So when do you think they will announce the winner?

They said no later than November 25th....On the thanks for voting post on XYZprinting's Facbook page people are saying they should award 2 machines. There is also some campaigning for each person. Kind of funny, but the majority of people are saying hey give away two. So that's neat.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When they declare you the winner, use your new machine to make the other guy a Fiero bobblehead.
virtuetovice

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for virtuetoviceSend a Private Message to virtuetoviceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Or just produce some cool Fiero parts.
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2014 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think you should print out some small scale R2D2's and send one to me..... Just kidding .

Really though, I hope you get the win. I think you would get the better use out of it. You wouldn't be printing out a novelty item, more maintenance and repair items.
jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2014 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

When they declare you the winner, use your new machine to make the other guy a Fiero bobblehead.

Do it!
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2014 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Do it!

Awesome! I think I will. Nah....that would be mean. The guy means well. I actually think the first thing printed with that starter roll of filament will be a prosthetic hand for the E-nable project so some deserving kid can have an affordable hand. I will donate it on behalf of my supporters I.e. Fiero Fanatics. On another note.....

Oy vey...barn owl guy supporters going nuts on XYZ Printing's page https://www.facebook.com/XYZprinting click on the graphic that says Thank You and read the comments. Trying to sway the judges. I said my peace and explained R2 in more depth but man those barn owl guy supporters won't stop at anything. Although if you cut through the BS on the page there is a lot of "give away two machines both ideas are good" comments Which is awesome. 25th or sonner we get a decision...........

Oh and R2 says Beep Bop Boop.

[This message has been edited by Curlrup (edited 11-23-2014).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay