Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Last minute request for those of you with Facebook - Help a fellow Fiero Fanatic out! (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Last minute request for those of you with Facebook - Help a fellow Fiero Fanatic out! by TheDigitalAlchemist
Started on: 11-21-2014 10:44 PM
Replies: 48 (546 views)
Last post by: Curlrup on 11-23-2014 11:09 PM
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you have Facebook, please, PLEASE toss your vote over here for Curlrup - He 's in a contest to win a 3d Printer, and he soooo close!!! There's only a few short hours left , and he's struggling to remain on top. Your vote REALLY counts!!! it's gonna end up being less then 10 votes between first (wins a printer) and second (no win a printer, sad panda) place...

Here's the page to vote for him:
https://www.tabsite.com/404...=false&entry=1045959

And here's the OT page:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/109448.html

The only reason why I did this is because I know a lot of folks don't go into OT that often, but *might* be willing to take 15 seconds out of their day to help a fellow PFFer win a printer!
This thread will drop away into oblivion after tomorrow, but for the next few hours, it can mean the difference between Curlrip winning or not.

Hope you choose to help him, and have a awesome weekend.

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 11-21-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Done !
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Done !

Thanks man!

Gah, he's only up by 4... Good luck, Curlrup!!!!
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Done
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Done!
Adamdiz

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AdamdizSend a Private Message to AdamdizEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
voted!
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

Done

Thanks man, Every vote counts...oh man, this is crazy.. I can't watch!!!
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TheDigitalAlchemist

12441 posts
Member since Jan 2012

Originally posted by Adamdiz:

voted!

THANK YOU!!!!!!
virtuetovice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for virtuetoviceSend a Private Message to virtuetoviceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haha "repairs and upgrades for R2" that's pretty cool, voted!!
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All Right! I didn't think of doing this and I've already exhausted my vote allowance. This could make the difference.

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also tried a Star Wars forum's chat area..., a few random strangers voted...
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Vampire

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Voted, R2 Rocks!
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you have access to multiple accounts, you can log on to them and vote from them also. I just ran through all the accounts for our son and daughters plus a couple of "mule" accounts my wife uses to send her stuff for games she plays.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

If you have access to multiple accounts, you can log on to them and vote from them also. I just ran through all the accounts for our son and daughters plus a couple of "mule" accounts my wife uses to send her stuff for games she plays.

Yeah, I just did that with my son's account.

Originally posted by Fiero Vampire:

Voted, R2 Rocks!

Fangs a lot, FV!

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 11-22-2014).]

Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Love my Fiero Family!!! You guys rock. I will try to make you guys a 3D printed Key chain or something for your efforts! Thank you Digital for drumming up some extras!!! If you can keep voting! There is 20 minutes left and I am up by only 6 votes!!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My wife and daughter just voted + 2 for ya good luck
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My wife and daughter just voted + 2 for ya good luck

Thank you!!!! I really appreciate this guys! I could really use this machine.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Curlrup:

Love my Fiero Family!!! You guys rock. I will try to make you guys a 3D printed Key chain or something for your efforts! Thank you Digital for drumming up some extras!!! If you can keep voting! There is 20 minutes left and I am up by only 6 votes!!

Doing the best I can. Hope my wife and son don't mind signing up for Facebook for a day or two... Heh...

Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

Doing the best I can. Hope my wife and son don't mind signing up for Facebook for a day or two... Heh...

Awesome! 12 minutes left...Up by 6 but my competition is RIGHT on my tail. I am going to need every vote people can muster right to the end.

[This message has been edited by Curlrup (edited 11-22-2014).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come on you night owls .... lets vote I want a keychain !!!!
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Come on you night owls .... lets vote I want a keychain !!!!

Only up by 2....
PFF
System Bot
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Up by 1
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YEARGHHHH
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tied up..dude was sandbagging.
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UGH!!! I created a account with my cellphone number and voted!
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Down by 1 Someone vote!!! Please!!!
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Curlrup

2590 posts
Member since Apr 2007
2 minutes
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I had another e-mail I could create an account for I would and vote but I don't .
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Almost there ..... need a couple more votes people !!!
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
tied seconds left!!! Vote!!! Please!!!
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG! All tied with 1 to go!!
PFF
System Bot
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Khw

11139 posts
Member since Jun 2008
I wonder... Shows 954 to 954 with contest over. Does the one who hit 954 first win? If so looks like your on top!
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ended in a tie! The rules say 50% of your score is votes and 50% is creativity of your project...looks like it is up to the company that makes the machine now....Oy Vey
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
huummmm all tied at 954 so who wins ??
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I tried Curlup. I hope they pick you!
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

huummmm all tied at 954 so who wins ??

The rules say 50% is votes and 50% is creativity of the entry. So I guess the company giving the machine away has to decided what is better R2D2 or stupid Barn owls.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG!!!!!!!!!

TIED?!?!?!?!

I posted on a few other spots, but no last-minute-bites...

ugh

a tie.

Maybe they'll verify the votes and see that he has a bunch of 'fake' accounts...

*crosses his fingers for ya*
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The rules say 50% is votes and 50% is creativity of the entry. So I guess the company giving the machine away has to decided what is better R2D2 or stupid Barn owls.

I really appreciate it guys!!! My mother inlaw says if you go back to the page it shows me as the winner under the winner tab......I can't see that I refresh that page and get a contest over message...anyone else see it?
I might have won!
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I get a page that shows me a Black Friday add but doesn't show a winner.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The rules say 50% is votes and 50% is creativity of the entry. So I guess the company giving the machine away has to decided what is better R2D2 or Barn owls.

Hmmm. I <3 Owls, but R2D2...AND the space shuttle?

Hmmm...

"Tell us why you need a da Vinci 1.0

I am an artist, tinkerer, and Maker. I need a da Vinci to make art, make prototypes, and owl bobblehead prototypes! Why? Because they would be SOOOoo cute! That, and my fusion reactor design needs a bit more tweaking before it is ready for the prototype stage. But OWLS!! Cuuuuute!!
"

Artist, Tinkerer AND a Maker? Well, I'm not going to say anthing bad against this person, iI just hope you win...because DROIDS!!!! (and Fieros, and Optimus Prime, and well, DROIDS!!!)

I hope you win it, and I hope you print out an IMOOV robot.

That was too much excitement, I'm goin' to bed... LOL

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock