Maryland fiero owners rollcall by hookdonspeed
Started on: 06-12-2013 03:16 PM
Replies: 89 (1602 views)
Last post by: turbo86se on 03-13-2015 01:14 PM
dajack761

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2014 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

not recent, but its only one i have in PiP right now, too lazy to upload a new one, still looks same tho :P

if thats not the one you have seen then im shocked ive not seen it too...

I like the look without the spoiler, very clean.

IP: Logged
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2014 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Talked to mytime today, he has seen a yellow one around that way too lately. not mine... his son is also driving a yellow notchie, but not in that area much... hrm, flagem down? :P
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2014 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

Talked to mytime today, he has seen a yellow one around that way too lately. not mine... his son is also driving a yellow notchie, but not in that area much... hrm, flagem down? :P

Ok, if I can close enough I will flag him down. I' m use to chasing down Fiero when I see them. Lol!
Mytime

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2014 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MytimeSend a Private Message to MytimeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmmmm, can't believe I missed this thread. Guess it's my turn to stand and acknowledge the crowd.
Hello, my name is Mytime and yes, I am a Fieroholic. Currently have five, four running. One under reconstruction.
Yellow 88 Formula, purple & black 88 notch, blue '87 GT, red '86 GT daily driver.
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2014 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That yellow one could have been it!
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2015 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a red notch back on 695 between security blvd and liberty road. Is this a another person to add to the group?

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2015 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, who got pulled over this morning on 695, somewhere near route 40, heading toward security blvd? A coworker asked me "what I got pulled over for this morning?". Me, responding with a confused look on my face,"huh?". If it was you in the Medium red metalic or as my coworker said "burgundy Fiero", fess up. You're either ruining my reputation at work or improving my street cred. lol ;-)
Fierochic88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2015 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dajack761:

Ok, who got pulled over this morning on 695, somewhere near route 40, heading toward security blvd? A coworker asked me "what I got pulled over for this morning?". Me, responding with a confused look on my face,"huh?". If it was you in the Medium red metalic or as my coworker said "burgundy Fiero", fess up. You're either ruining my reputation at work or improving my street cred. lol ;-)

Nice!
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2015 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine is grey, not it!
turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2015 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lately I've seen not one but two red '88 Formulas running around Frederick, MD on the same day. Been happening quite a bit nowadays. Who are you???

[This message has been edited by turbo86se (edited 03-13-2015).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock