Started on: 06-12-2013 03:16 PM
Replies: 89 (1591 views)
Last post by: turbo86se on 03-13-2015 01:14 PM
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2013 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
been seeing alot of newer MD members post here over the last few months.... so lets have a rollcall, see who all is local

~ME - Eastside Baltimore county.

88 GT 2.8l 5speed

86 GT 3500 LX9 4speed

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroTony

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2013 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Born and raised in Maryland, but don't hold it against me. Can't wait to get out, (and away from O'Malley)!!!!

Live in Conowingo for the last 23 years.
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2013 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was just in Baltimore to see a concert June 1st. Would have taken the Fiero but we needed to seat 4 & a cooler.
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2013 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroTony:
Can't wait to get out, (and away from O'Malley)!!!!

Live in Conowingo for the last 23 years.

no argument there... but i like the water / mountain access being so close
FieroTony

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2013 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

no argument there... but i like the water / mountain access being so close

With mountains there's snow. Was great when I was a kid, but can't stand it any longer.

I keep telling my wife and kids that I have now problem hanging Christmas decorations off of a palm tree and shoveling the sand. They'll have no part of it.
1fast2m4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2013 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1fast2m4Send a Private Message to 1fast2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Conowingo, my 85 GT came from Conowingo well kinda, about 8min from the Perryville truck stop.

------------------
1986 SE 3800SC/4t65eHD (12.871@104.96)
1985 GT 3800SC (swap in progress)

cmechmann

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2013 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cmechmannSend a Private Message to cmechmannEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Right in the middle of Charm(yeah right)city. The city that breeds, I mean reads. Between JHU and the Zoo. Off 28th st.
85 GT rough but can drive it daily. About 3 months away from updating the drive train. Cosmetics later.
Conowingo? the town on the top of the hill or the one behind the dam. They covered the first Conowingo with the second Conowingo Dam. 23 years? You didn't see Agnes's wrath. They opened all the flood gates that weren't rusted closed.
In 1975 my dad's truck blew out a clutch on the north side of the dam on route 1, going up the hill on the way to Conshokin. Thumbed a ride to Rt.40 and took a local Greyhound back to Baltimore
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2013 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cmechmann:

Right in the middle of Charm(yeah right)city. The city that breeds, I mean reads. Between JHU and the Zoo. Off 28th st.
85 GT rough but can drive it daily. About 3 months away from updating the drive train. Cosmetics later.
Conowingo? the town on the top of the hill or the one behind the dam. They covered the first Conowingo with the second Conowingo Dam. 23 years? You didn't see Agnes's wrath. They opened all the flood gates that weren't rusted closed.
In 1975 my dad's truck blew out a clutch on the north side of the dam on route 1, going up the hill on the way to Conshokin. Thumbed a ride to Rt.40 and took a local Greyhound back to Baltimore

wow your right by my work.... like minutes away... PAPA Auto.
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2013 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in Baltimore, just south of Towson.
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2013 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dajack761

312 posts
Member since Oct 2012
I'm in Baltimore, just south of Towson.

FieroTony

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2013 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Agnes, 1972. I was 8 years old then living in Baltimore, (but I do remember the storm). I remember riding through Lake Roland with my dad looking at the damage. We lived close to Dundalk by the old Fort Holibird. How that area has changed.

The dam has a bunch of gates open right now. Anticipating the storm approaching tonight/tomorrow.
PFF
System Bot
sco77

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2013 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sco77Send a Private Message to sco77Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Checking in

------------------
86 Fiero GT 4spd - (pending L67 swap: VS cam, GenV) Build Progress eta: 8/13
98 GTP - Some mods

dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2013 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sco77:

Checking in

That's a cool picture!
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2013 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I live in Shepherdstown, but I'm a Maryland native. I like to think of the eastern panhandle of WV as "Baja Maryland". I've been looking for local Fiero owners to hang out with!
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2013 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm currently in washington county/hagerstown.
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2013 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Port Deposit (up the hill nowhere near the floods). I just moved there in March before that I lived in Havre De Grace on the water. More house for less money lured me to Cecil-tucky.
2 1988 Notchbacks running Dukes.

Curly
jaredmurray88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2013 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I am five mins north of the mason dixon and around twenty from cumberland/ lavale MD if that counts lol. There is a guy that has two notchies just across the border, next time I see him I will ask if he is a member and if he isn't I'll try and draft him in!
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2013 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
some nice looking cars i know theres more MD guys out there, post what ya got!
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2013 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My two

Love em
cmechmann

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2013 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cmechmannSend a Private Message to cmechmannEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is that blue on the Havre de Grace notchie?
Reminds me of the silver blue metalic GM used in the mid 90s
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2013 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What is that blue on the Havre de Grace notchie?
Reminds me of the silver blue metalic GM used in the mid 90s

Sapphire Blue from here.

http://www.paintforcars.com...lear_kits_5star.html

PFF
System Bot
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2013 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Born & grew up in Wheaton MD, then moved to Walkersville MD.
I bôught my 87 GT in Gaithersburg.

I now live in Punta Gorda FL
FieroTony

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2013 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not trying to hijack this thread, but since all of the MD Fiero owners are in one place.......... Does anyone have a scan tool and a couple of hours. 88 2M4. Have this other thread going on that I can't find the problem. Thanx,

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/128235.html
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2013 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if you had OBD2 id say yes in a second, ill have to look around see if i still have an old-style.
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2013 05:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have both a obd1 scan tool and a laptop computer with obd1 programing.

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom
President of Maryland Fiero Owners Club MFOC
NYFOC Member

[This message has been edited by amflyer (edited 06-15-2013).]

FieroTony

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2013 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

if you had OBD2 id say yes in a second, ill have to look around see if i still have an old-style.

Yea, I have OBD-II, (which is more reliable). My brother-in-law runs the service, body shop & parts dept at Bob Bell Chevy. They don't even have one.

Thanx
FieroTony

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2013 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroTony

1175 posts
Member since Feb 2012

Originally posted by amflyer:

I have both a obd1 scan tool and a laptop computer with obd1 programing.

PM sent
grkboy707

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2013 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in the perry hall area, but I don't currently have a fiero anymore I do however want to get rid of my Mustang and get another.
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2013 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by grkboy707:

I'm in the perry hall area, but I don't currently have a fiero anymore I do however want to get rid of my Mustang and get another.

DO IT! :d
1fast2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1fast2m4Send a Private Message to 1fast2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone riding up us-15 to Carlisle Saturday morning???? Let's caravan

------------------
1986 SE 3800SC/4t65eHD (12.871@104.96) I'll Sell it if you like

hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just seen that it was this weekend... (havent been paying attention much lol) so probably wont make it... plus, just picked up my 88, id like to run it aorund town a bit first before going on a long trip, idk what 'bugs' might popup on me.... wish i had a lift to look under it good :/
PFF
System Bot
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I registered and I've got my window sticker. I'm not sure I will be able to make it now. The I may have to make a trip to Ambler Pa. on Saturday.
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2013 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
random bump,

took my 88 to capitol lastnight (just to watch not run), got more looks then some of the ALOT better cars.... makes me smile that the fiero is still loved like that.
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

random bump,

took my 88 to capitol lastnight (just to watch not run), got more looks then some of the ALOT better cars.... makes me smile that the fiero is still loved like that.

That's pretty cool.
lildevil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i reside in Newburg maryland. 30 minutes south of Waldorf ride before you cross the Nice bridge into Virginia

------------------

my86fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 05:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for my86fieroSend a Private Message to my86fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Checking in
Still have a fiero that's not drivable unfortunatly
So now I have one that's going to the scrap yard and one that has a broken motor
But nevertheless I'm still here lol
FieroTony

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

random bump,

YES it does make you smile. It's funny the people that you run into. There are three groups: The one's that haven't a clue as to what kind of car it is; the one's that remember them and the funniest in my opinion, the one's that don't have a clue, but will tell you everything that they don't know. Ran into one of these last Friday. They're always a treat.
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by my86fiero:

Checking in
Still have a fiero that's not drivable unfortunatly
So now I have one that's going to the scrap yard and one that has a broken motor
But nevertheless I'm still here lol

anything usable on the one going to scrap?
1fast2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1fast2m4Send a Private Message to 1fast2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

anything usable on the one going to scrap?

Seriously are they paying for it at the scrap yard? because I have a trailer and room to keep the car for a while. I could hang on to it for others to pick off of for a while if you are just going to throw it away..

On that note, anybody know where I can score a Drivers side fender? and maybe a aero facia?

------------------
1986 SE 3800SC/4t65eHD (12.871@104.96) I'll Sell it if you like

steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1fast 2m4 FYI - Your car made the Carlisle Pic's at www.northeastwheelsevents.com

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock