Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Trip to Whodeanies to reclaim your vehicle and/or parts (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Trip to Whodeanies to reclaim your vehicle and/or parts by johnyrottin
Started on: 05-16-2013 11:40 AM
Replies: 140 (9682 views)
Last post by: redraif on 08-15-2013 04:17 PM
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grantman:

not that this will surprise anyone.......

I looked for Dean's bankruptcy filing in Georgia. no such filing. there is a filing in August 2011 by a Dean Morgan Cain Jr. if that's the same person. But that case was dismissed by the trustee. I assume he still lives in Georgia.

If he was incorporated his business may have filed but nothin for him personally.

Dean did not have a valid business license in the state of Ga. He had one thing that, get this, allowed him to enter peoples homes to install electronics. That's it. As far as the state of Ga is concerned, there never was a Whodeanie's Customs.

Dean's post is pretty much exactly what I would expect that douchebag to post. Pity me boohoo , thinly veiled threats to toss your **** on the curb unless you do what he demands. Yep, that is Dean Cain no doubt.

What I find REALLY hard to believe is this ******* has the balls to open ANOTHER shop? REALLY?????????
IP: Logged
rcp builders

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

I am tired of the cops coming to my friends shop looking for me when I am not their.

What I want to know is how does a low life, scum bag, waste of breathe and flesh still have FRIENDS!!!!!! Ray
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe that is where you get the term 'thick as thieves'.
psychosurfer

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not wanting to hijack this thread: But, I am not too far from where his shop is/was. We can haul your parts/cars/etc to a location of your choice. Although we are in business to make money, we will happily do this as cheaply as we can (we have open books) to try and put an end to this for everyone. Paul (aka ThaDriver) has a shop in Commerce, GA. Hit him up. He might be the right guy to help finish your project.

JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If anyone can pick up my 3800 Axles for me, I would be happy to throw you a few bucks for your effort and pay for shipping for you to send them to me.
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006

I can have someone meet you here if you let me know a week in advance when you will be here.

And how exactly might one go about contacting you? You have not responded to my pm,s, emails, texts, facebook msg's and your phone goes to a msg saying it's not available.
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like there is no honor among thieves.
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

Dean did not have a valid business license in the state of Ga. He had one thing that, get this, allowed him to enter peoples homes to install electronics. That's it. As far as the state of Ga is concerned, there never was a Whodeanie's Customs.

Dean's post is pretty much exactly what I would expect that douchebag to post. Pity me boohoo , thinly veiled threats to toss your **** on the curb unless you do what he demands. Yep, that is Dean Cain no doubt.

What I find REALLY hard to believe is this ******* has the balls to open ANOTHER shop? REALLY?????????

I say good let him file bankruptcy and lie to the judge because you know he won’t list everyone he owes.

Originally posted by whodeanie: I am posting this for all involved that still have cars with me. I am no longer working on the cars. I can no longer afford to keep the overhead paid to keep the cars safe. I have been forced to find work elsewhere to support my family. If you have a car or parts at my shop I will need them gone before the end of the month or they will be impounded. I am traveling a lot for work and am not in town much so I have to do this when I am here. I would be more than happy to have someone local that you can trust to come get all of it. I do not come on here anymore so don't bother posting or PMing. I can have someone meet you here if you let me know a week in advance when you will be here. the shop is closed, I have filed bankrupt so please come get your stuff and let this be the end of it. I am tired of the cops coming to my friends shop looking for me when I am not their. I am just storing your stuff at this place to keep it safe. I could have left it at the last shop if I wanted to be a dick but I am not. none of this makes me happy in any way but I have tried and failed to make things work and now this is the end. I wish all of you the best.

I highlighted the things that made me laugh “support my family” (like abandoning your mother with your wife of 22 years you left after tricking her out of thousands of dollars).

“I am tired of the cops coming”. Get use to it because some of us will not stop until you are behind bars where you belong.

“I am just storing your stuff at this place to keep it safe”. Now this has me rolling in the floor because the biggest threat to their stuff is you!

“if I wanted to be a dick” No your not a dick! You’re a man without honor, a liar and a thief! You have no integrity; you abandon your mother and your wife of 22 years. You partied away an opportunity to build something really great with other peoples hard earned money.

“none of this makes me happy” Is Jay Leno writing this stuff for you… we are not concerned with your happiness Dean!

“I have tried and failed” That’s a good John Madden to state the obvious! But wait did you really fail? You collected thousands and thousands of dollars got to party like a rock star on OPM (other peoples money) and you have not yet to be jailed… so did you fail?

“now this is the end” NO IT”S NOT!!! You have no clue really how many agencies are investigating you… paid your taxes?

“I wish all of you the best.” Now the funniest thing you posted of all… really! Do you! Really! If you did you would have done the right thing from the very beginning… but, but I understand and others do too. A thief and a liar… dare I say a con-man, only cares about the con and when they complete one con they move onto the next… who’s getting conned now Dean?
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wheels of justice move slowly.. but they will catch up to you Dean, have no doubt. What was it you said??? "Karma's a ***** "!
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

Wheels of justice move slowly.. but they will catch up to you Dean, have no doubt. What was it you said??? "Karma's a ***** "!

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, it must take brass balls to dictate to others when an apology is more in order.

There is no BR going on here. In a BR, the court appointed trustee would be contacting the creditors & owners of cars.

Also the assets would be under the control of the trustee, not the debtor.

Me thinks someone's current activities are being cramped by the ghost in the room.

Archie

PFF
System Bot
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Wow, it must take brass balls to dictate to others when an apology is more in order.

There is no BR going on here. In a BR, the court appointed trustee would be contacting the creditors & owners of cars.

Also the assets would be under the control of the trustee, not the debtor.

Me thinks someone's current activities are being cramped by the ghost in the room.

Archie

Bingo!

Thanks Archie for pointing that out.

A lot of us that were taken by the con-man don’t believe his BS and we are going thru the legal system to recover our money and parts or put him in jail. His feel sorry for me stories are played out… he’s going to be in hot water for years… the IRS agent I talked to could not write down his information fast enough. This guy thinks he is untouchable but the tax agencies I talked to were more than happy to take all his information.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2013 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Claiming to file Bankruptcy...... that is just saying, that yea, I screwed a lot of you guys over, and now want no obligation to have to pay any of you back for money received.....

really sad....

86gt3800

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2013 03:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86gt3800Send a Private Message to 86gt3800Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All I can say is wow..... This is really sad, he needs to man up and take care of his responsibility. Also he needs put in jail so he can have a taste for what happens when you screw people over.
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2013 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok this BS is getting old. I have a few points to make.

First, BV, thanks for saying you feel like it could have been done a little differently. You were justified for being as pissed as you were, and even for reacting the way you did. When I debated with you I was trying to get you to see what you just stated. It's done and no point in feeling bad, what's done is done.

John, you and I talked a few times about this. Go get your stuff, even if you have to throw some cash at someone to get it for you. It's overdue, and you need evidence.

Now about DoucheDeanie, I have some things to say. First, he's a piece of **** coward. Now, here's some advice.

First, his most recent response is an admission of guilt. Save it before he deletes it.

Criminal charges will be slow, someone needs to start civil proceedings. Since he said he's sick of the cops showing up to "his friend's shop", then here's what I'd do. Get a collection agency / private investigator / attorney do a skip trace on him and find where he's working. Have him served there and have the cops go there that way he can explain to his employer why they're getting all of this negative attention.

Someone needs to forward his recent post to the authorities so they see he's trying to force people into claiming property without giving people a way to contact him. He's also potentially selling / giving stolen property to customers that aren't the appropriate recipients.

Someone might want to check the Georgia state statutes to see about filing a lien against any of his possessions or business.

Lastly GO GET YOUR THINGS. He's given consent in his post for people to claim their things, implying that he needs to be there but not making his contact information available for that purpose.

Dean if you're lurking, you're a scumbag. No one did this but you. I hope his haunts you on ANY forum you ever belong to. Personally I hope the members here spread it to all forums they frequent and if I was more involved there'd be a website made in your honor that would pop up any time your name is searched.

That's it, once again I'm sorry guys. He ripped me off too, but it was nothing compared to what you guys experienced. Good luck everyone.
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2013 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am posting this for all involved that still have cars with me. I am no longer working on the cars. I can no longer afford to keep the overhead paid to keep the cars safe. I have been forced to find work elsewhere to support my family.
If you have a car or parts at my shop I will need them gone before the end of the month or they will be impounded.
I am traveling a lot for work and am not in town much so I have to do this when I am here. I would be more than happy to have someone local that you can trust to come get all of it.
I do not come on here anymore so don't bother posting or PMing.
I can have someone meet you here if you let me know a week in advance when you will be here.
the shop is closed, I have filed bankrupt so please come get your stuff and let this be the end of it. I am tired of the cops coming to my friends shop looking for me when I am not their. I am just storing your stuff at this place to keep it safe. I could have left it at the last shop if I wanted to be a dick but I am not.
none of this makes me happy in any way but I have tried and failed to make things work and now this is the end.
I wish all of you the best.

Speechless.
PontiacFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2013 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiacFieroSend a Private Message to PontiacFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why did so many owners do business with this guy when he had no track record in the community? I remember when he came onto the Fiero scene. Caveat Emptor always. Not blaming the community, just trying to understand why so many were taken by this vendor with little or no reputation with Fiero owners. I am sorry for those in this predicament.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2013 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PontiacFiero:

Why did so many owners do business with this guy when he had no track record in the community? I remember when he came onto the Fiero scene. Caveat Emptor always. Not blaming the community, just trying to understand why so many were taken by this vendor with little or no reputation with Fiero owners. I am sorry for those in this predicament.

"Latest and greatest" syndrome. He did some cool stuff. Everyone thought his talent would ensure his longevity I guess.
LB23

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2013 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LB23Send a Private Message to LB23Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its amazing to me how if your opinion differs from people and you speak it you can get down voted and banned in no time but when you do what he did you can keep hanging around.
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2013 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PontiacFiero:

From what I'd read and heard from people in the area, he started doing custom work with Fieros years ago... and people encouraged him to start a shop for a long time. He showed a lot of promise and did have some good ideas. Unfortunately, he clearly got in way over his head and -initially as a result then as a conscious decision- ended up screwing a lot of people along the way to the bottom... the guy has nobody to blame but himself, which will never happen anyway. Permanent victim personalities are a serious problem with that.

Still sucks for all involved. I was ready to send a car down there myself before it hit the fan - that was immediately after I helped Will with his break down on the way home from Dean's shop early last year.

Originally posted by mptighe:

"Latest and greatest" syndrome. He did some cool stuff. Everyone thought his talent would ensure his longevity I guess.

Also, this.
redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had no clue how bad things had gotten. Since August of last year, we had our only family dramas force the Fiero on hold. Alot was due to when our house got broke into a year ago and recent family in the hospital. So rooting around on Pennocks was low priority.

During the past year... I had been dealing with Dean right after his move to the Canton Shop. He was getting me parts for the indy's mods. I had bought Exoticse Nose before the move and was getting additional parts from Dean (fenders, lower quarters, fender well liners, rear bumper framework, trashed front bumper and a few other misc itemsf.) Well he had all the parts together for me before the move to Canton. Then they all got mixed up in the move to Canton. He then said he would just get the parts off Kermit. So I waited and waited. I figured he forgot and I finally got in touch and I made a trip up there and got some parts in February, but they were not Kermits. He said they were off the Parts cars. Kermit was on hold. All this makes me worry about some of the parts I got from him...Anyway... He said get what you need to mod the INDY. These parts are all going in the dumpster if no one gets them by the time I move. Then in March I went back to get the big parts I could not get the first time (bumpers). Then I had no more contact with him. Then, right before Dean moved to Jasper, Patty found a craigs list add. I wish I would have known when she found it, the extent of the situation. He listed that all the Fiero parts have to go come get them... think he was offering them free. Wonder how many folks lost their stock parts that way. I could not go up there to investigate due to Patty having had surgery, so I have no idea what all he had to "give" away.

As far as work done through Dean...I dodged a bullet myself. I never had a project with him, but I was about to have some very special projects going to him. After the Joel car build, I had been working out the details with him to get my dually up there. It had been stolen quite a while ago and had its drivetrain taken. I wanted him to do a specialized engine swap no one else wanted to touch. Also my v-6 firebird showcar with a heavily modded 3.4 was going there to get the motor work & wiring finished and tweaked. No shops wanted to touch it either. The bird's demise was a case of my x-best buddy bailing on me in 2006 and leaving the car to rot. I fear what would have happened to that custom 3.4 motor if it had gotten there, let alone the flawless paint and interior. Then of course, the indy was going for an exhaust overhaul with some headers he said he could fab up, solid cradle mount swap, suspension teaking and alignment.

I was just waiting for him to have room in the shop. Then it was waiting for him to get settled in the new shop in Canton. I had no idea till it was mentioned to me at a Fiero Club meeting that if I wanted my parts I better go get them Dean's getting out of the Fiero Business. When we spoke in February, he down played the BV situation and said It was all blown out of proportion. That he, Dean, wants out of Fieros cause Fiero owners just want something for nothing. They don't want to pay the worth for the work, so there is no money in it. They were breaking him financially. I will Finish the cars I have & after that , thats it for Fieros. Then in March he says, I'm moving to Jasper soon, I'll call when I can work on your stuff. Well that was March, I never heard anything again! I think now after seeing everything that transpired, someone was watching my back.

This past weekend I heard about Johns car at a club meeting & saw what was left of the Joel car. Thats when I realized this was not some little itty bitty issue that got out of control with one person like Dean led on. So I really started looking. OH wow! I had no idea. I'm glad I just waited and never pushed ot take my stuff there. He never did wrong by me personally, but what I have now seen sickens me to no end. I worked along side so many on the Joel car. I saw the donated pieces that were supposed to be in that car that are gone!. And to see the pics of now...and it was not even mine... I told Patty we are going to have to try to again find another shop... ugh!

So sorry everyone!

------------------
1984 Indy Fiero SE Pace Car Replica #770
"SE" Stormtrooper Edition
Rescued, resuscitated and reversibly modified! (I'm so not done yet!)

Poly all round & Black Drag DR-34s
Frt: 225/45 on 18x8 (47 offset w/ 8-9mm spacer) 1.5 coils cut off 1984 WS6 springs
Rear: 265/35 on 18x8.5 (45 offset) Coil-overs w/ 10 inch 300lb springs & 7 inch sleeve

Everything is the previous owners fault!

PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay