Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Trip to Whodeanies to reclaim your vehicle and/or parts (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Trip to Whodeanies to reclaim your vehicle and/or parts by johnyrottin
Started on: 05-16-2013 11:40 AM
Replies: 140 (9682 views)
Last post by: redraif on 08-15-2013 04:17 PM
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sadly, the time has come. I am organizing a trip to Jasper, GA to gather the items Dean Cain (a.k.a. Whodeanie) has essentially stolen (moved to an undisclosed location with no intention of finishing). Thanks to one member we believe we have located where the cars have been moved to and the Sheriff is confirming the location. It is time to retrieve our stuff. If you have items there I wouldn't wait too much longer to get them.

I would like to organize one large gathering of those folks who still have vehicles or parts in Dean’s possession which they would like to retrieve. One large pick-up would help to maximize safety and minimize the time spent by law enforcement and the private property owner. My initial thoughts for this type of retrieval are to pursue it as promptly as possible. There is a three day weekend coming up on the 25-27th of May. This seems a logical timeframe where most would be able to mobilize for.

In order to maximize efficiency make sure you bring receipts for parts, copies of canceled checks, any types of contracts Dean has given you, pictures, and any other type of information which supports your claim that you can muster. This will help the property owner, the police, and all of us sort through this mess.

So, who is up for the trip? Also, should the need arise where cars will need to be moved and stored, are there any club members nearby that have some space and would be willing to hold a vehicle for someone that cannot attend or has multiple vehicles on requiring removal?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John, I'll link this on the Georgia Fieros forum. Four or five of our members have trucks capable of towing a car hauler.

Since some of the Georgia members aren't registered here on PFF, they can post in our forum and anyone can read that information here:

http://gafieroclub.org/bbs/index.php?topic=1485.0

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 05-16-2013).]

Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can make room for more cars if folks need to store them for a little while, & I can do any work that needs to be done if they like. 45 years exp. doing body & paint, custom fabrication, fiberglass, engine swaps, custom paint, etc., pretty much anything except sewing upholstery.
I only charge $35 per hour - that's half what most other shops charge. I'm not exactly close to Whodeanie's, I'm near Commerce, Ga. - probably around a 90 mile trip.
You can email me at ImThaDriver at yahoo.
EDIT: We have a car trailer available & maybe a small pickup truck to pull it (have moved cars before with them).
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

[This message has been edited by Tha Driver (edited 05-16-2013).]

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thaks Paul. At this point it appears the juristiction will fall in Pickins County.

Here is thier info.

Pickens County Sheriff’s office
Sgt Seals
706-253-8981 direct line
pseals@pickensgasheriff.com

Other associated info:

1) Dean Cain, a.k.a. Whodeanie
workplace (works out of a private residence)
40 Hicks Enterprise Way
Jasper GA 30143
Work Phone: 770-861-8703

2) Georgia Governor's Office of Consumer Protection
2 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Suite 356
Atlanta, Georgia 30334-9077
Tel: 404-651-8600 or 1-800-869-1123 (toll-free in Georgia, outside of the metro Atlanta calling area)
Fax: 404-651-9018
Office hours: 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
Telephone counselors are available between 8:30am-5:00pm weekdays.
www.consumer.ga.gov

3) Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office
SGT Jerry Burns and Lt Billy Sims
7545 Main Steet, suite 300
Woodstock, GA 30188
770-928-0239
Email: jjburns@cherokeega.com

4) GA State Attorney’s Office
Office of the Attorney General
40 Capitol Square, SW
Atlanta, Ga 30334
Phone: (404) 656-3300
Fax: (404) 657-8733
E-mail: AGOlens@law.ga.gov

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 05-16-2013).]

BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Thaks Paul. At this point it appears the juristiction will fall in Pickins County.

Here is thier info.

Pickens County Sheriff’s office
Sgt Seals
706-253-8981 direct line
pseals@pickensgasheriff.com

Other associated info:

1) Dean Cain, a.k.a. Whodeanie
workplace (works out of a private residence)
40 Hicks Enterprise Way
Jasper GA 30143
Work Phone: 770-861-8703

2) Georgia Governor's Office of Consumer Protection
2 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Suite 356
Atlanta, Georgia 30334-9077
Tel: 404-651-8600 or 1-800-869-1123 (toll-free in Georgia, outside of the metro Atlanta calling area)
Fax: 404-651-9018
Office hours: 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
Telephone counselors are available between 8:30am-5:00pm weekdays.
www.consumer.ga.gov

3) Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office
SGT Jerry Burns and Lt Billy Sims
7545 Main Steet, suite 300
Woodstock, GA 30188
770-928-0239
Email: jjburns@cherokeega.com
Case Number: 12-120970

4) GA State Attorney’s Office
Office of the Attorney General
40 Capitol Square, SW
Atlanta, Ga 30334
Phone: (404) 656-3300
Fax: (404) 657-8733
E-mail: AGOlens@law.ga.gov

LOL they are still using my case number for everything tied to Dean. Now that is something I can laugh about! Maybe we "customers" should do one of those class action law suits?

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 05-16-2013).]

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Steve,
I should not have posted that number. You gave me that awhile ago. I had it in my refrence info and forgot to delete it before posting. My bad...
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its all good.. its the same number they gave Paul and Dave (and a few others) via SGT Burns. I was the P.O.C. so no worries.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I was closer so I could offer assistance. I really hope everyone gets their stuff back.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be in Kennesaw, GA this weekend to pick up parts that Dean delivered to my youngest son's house last week. I have almost all of my parts back except for the L/R selector ring switch on my Vitaloni power mirror and a spare tire that somehow departed from one of my cars. I am fairly whole wrt all missing parts and wish everyone else the best in their retrieval efforts.

Nelson
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I could get my stock parts back. I am sure they are long gone.
yellowstone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I'm glad that I got my car out before the sh*t hit the fan! He still has some of my original parts but I kept a few hundred $$ from the agreed payment so it's fine.

I'm really sorry about what happened because I spoke/posted highly of Dean for a long time on here, too.

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 05-16-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It sucks that it had to end this way But I guess thats what happens when you take on more than you can handle.. Wish everyone the best.
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Johnny. I'm sorry to hear it came to this! Just an idea (I am in no way affiliated with this) but, can someone maybe cruise by and make sure this is the place first? Or has the "homework" already been done? Wish you all the best man and hope to meet you at the 30th!
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

I wish I could get my stock parts back. I am sure they are long gone.

I bought your rear struts and springs for $100. I installed the struts but the rest wouldn't fit my 87. Paid $50 for the struts and $50 for the rest. I still have the rest in the garage. I was of the understanding that since you were changing out the rear suspension, you wouldn't need them.

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 05-16-2013).]

nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

It sucks that it had to end this way But I guess thats what happens when you take on more than you can handle.. Wish everyone the best.

No.. This is what happens when you lack integrity and are a lying thief. Doing business over the years I've had unexpected things come up, and I always ate the added cost or whatever had to be done in the name of a good and fair transaction. I hate theives

Good luck to all involved.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2013 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEVERDONE:

Hey Johnny. I'm sorry to hear it came to this! Just an idea (I am in no way affiliated with this) but, can someone maybe cruise by and make sure this is the place first? Or has the "homework" already been done? Wish you all the best man and hope to meet you at the 30th!

Police will be doing this.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2013 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

I bought your rear struts and springs for $100. I installed the struts but the rest wouldn't fit my 87. Paid $50 for the struts and $50 for the rest. I still have the rest in the garage. I was of the understanding that since you were changing out the rear suspension, you wouldn't need them.

And thats stolen property.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2013 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And thats stolen property.

So how much more is it going to cost me to stay out of jail?

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2013 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So how much more is it going to cost me to stay out of jail?

I suggest you contact Sgt Burns to let him know you have stolen property and ask him that question. I am not qualified to give legal advice.

Edit
LOL you guys are pathetic, I tell I guy he has MY property, illegally, and I get a negative rating. Why am I not surprised?

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 05-17-2013).]

Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2013 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I suggest you contact Sgt Burns to let him know you have stolen property and ask him that question. I am not qualified to give legal advice.

So can't you just "sell him a low mile set of struts" and call it a day? Not like he did it on purpose.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2013 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Edit
LOL you guys are pathetic, I tell I guy he has MY property, illegally, and I get a negative rating. Why am I not surprised?

I guess they didn't like the fact that I had them, either. I also got a neg.
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2013 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

So can't you just "sell him a low mile set of struts" and call it a day? Not like he did it on purpose.

Thanks, Raydar. I was told they were from the 88 that got the turbo (BVMotorsports) and that since the whole rear suspension had been replaced they were no longer needed. They were offered for sale, I needed them, so I bought them. Long before Steve's car was finished. Never had any thoughts that Steve would ever want everything back that had been removed from his car.

mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2013 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BV, are you looking to repossess your 2.8 engine as well? Didn't that go into someone's car?

------------------
--Jeff aka mrfred8
- 88 Yellow GT
- 86 Silver SE (3800 in progress)
Fieros For Sale

BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2013 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks, Raydar. I was told they were from the 88 that got the turbo (BVMotorsports) and that since the whole rear suspension had been replaced they were no longer needed. They were offered for sale, I needed them, so I bought them. Long before Steve's car was finished. Never had any thoughts that Steve would ever want everything back that had been removed from his car.

The agreement Dean and I made when I dropped off my car was I would receive all my original cars parts back. Of course we all know now that was another of his bullshit lies. This guy is the scum of the freaking earth… a liar… a thief… a conman… a horrible son… a man without honor… there is no way this guy served in the united states marine corps… no freaking way!
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2013 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

I dont care about him, its nothing to me. He isn't my target. Dean is. However, its always been clear I was to get all my parts back. Its been stated many times, in threads fierofool has posted in. The only parts that were sold with my permission was the engine & 5mt to Will.

But, I love how its always turned back on me (Not by you Steve). This entire ordeal is the train wreck that never ends.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 05-17-2013).]

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2013 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm reall sorry that this has happend to you all and that he hasn't been honest and upright. I hope that you can all get your stuff back!

Nolan
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2013 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...its always been clear I was to get all my parts back. Its been stated many times,

I was not aware of that. Seriously.
But then I wasn't really looking for that, either.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 05-17-2013).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2013 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would tend to not think because you just posted that one post above is what did it. It is the fact that ANY post ANYWHERE on this entire site that contains any mention of Dean, someone that has a car at his shop, in just about every single build threads with people at Dean's shop, someone that knows someone that knew Dean... you get my point... you have posted in and stir things up further. Yes, you warned people, yes you were right.... you were right! But come on man, I am asking please, enough is enough already.

Jumping in and telling someone "you have stolen property", and making that person, that did absolutely nothing wrong, feel like it's their fault.

This is a bad situation all around, and it does not need all the continued drama. John started a thread to get people together to try to get cars and parts back, and here come the "You have stolen property" posts and more drama... Everybody knows this already. We now know that parts were used on other cars without permission. It's just beating a dead horse... well in this case, digging it up and continuing to beat it... over and over again.....

I know you are P'd off, and you have every right to be! I sincerely hope that your lawyer can resolve this in your favor, as well as others that lost property and money invested. I personally think that many thanks should go to you for warning people way back when you did. But lets try to pick up the pieces and move on the best that people can from this point forward..
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2013 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

I would tend to not think because you just posted that one post above is what did it. It is the fact that ANY post ANYWHERE on this entire site that contains any mention of Dean, someone that has a car at his shop, in just about every single build threads with people at Dean's shop, someone that knows someone that knew Dean... you get my point... you have posted in and stir things up further. Yes, you warned people, yes you were right.... you were right! But come on man, I am asking please, enough is enough already.

Jumping in and telling someone "you have stolen property", and making that person, that did absolutely nothing wrong, feel like it's their fault.

This is a bad situation all around, and it does not need all the continued drama. John started a thread to get people together to try to get cars and parts back, and here come the "You have stolen property" posts and more drama... Everybody knows this already. We now know that parts were used on other cars without permission. It's just beating a dead horse... well in this case, digging it up and continuing to beat it... over and over again.....

I know you are P'd off, and you have every right to be! I sincerely hope that your lawyer can resolve this in your favor, as well as others that lost property and money invested. I personally think that many thanks should go to you for warning people way back when you did. But lets try to pick up the pieces and move on the best that people can from this point forward..

You know, I did not call fierofool a thief. He didnt do anything wrong when he bought the parts from Dean. He didnt know anything other than what car they came off (we have been PM'ing and he knows where I stand on this). Fair enough. Again, its not him I am after. Its DEAN. Ok, make sure you guys understand that... its DEAN. I already informed SGT Burns of the situation. I now have the additional information I needed from fierofool. I will now be pressing criminal charges. You guys are jumping on me for no reason. But you know, I am tired of this crap. Its like I just keep getting kicked while I am down. I am to the point where I just don't care who gets caught in the crossfire. Any person that has met me on this forum knows I am a really nice guy. I love to laugh and joke around a lot. I'd give someone the shirt off my back if it would help them. Now? Meh....

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 05-18-2013).]

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2013 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Steve and I have been PM'ing and he's made it clear that he's not bringing charges against me nor requesting that I return the parts. Just so everyone knows. He knows I was an innocent victim.
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2013 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, takes a lot to admit that. I think several of us did the same, some a lot more then others.

Thanks for admitting that.

Originally posted by yellowstone:
I'm really sorry about what happened because I spoke/posted highly of Dean for a long time on here, too.

------------------
'88 GT, 3800 SC II, IMSA/MadCurls widebody combo, Choptop, Borla exhaust, GT-One NSX Headlights, RX-8 mirrors.
FGTO Build thread ~> Link

PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2013 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But you know, I am tired of this crap. Its like I just keep getting kicked while I am down. I am to the point where I just don't care who gets caught in the crossfire. Any person that has met me on this forum knows I am a really nice guy. I love to laugh and joke around a lot. I'd give someone the shirt off my back if it would help them. Now? Meh....

Man, don't take it like that, there are tons of great people here on the forum! I bet you are a great person, I never had anything to tell me differently! I do hope to meet you, and toss back a few beers while we laugh and joke around! (Maybe Daytona 2014?). I was definitely not trying to "kick you while you are down", just trying to post a couple observations. It is so hard to say things in type with no tone of voice, facial expressions, chuckles. It always comes out so cold no matter how hard you try it seems. But trust me, it was not meant in that way. I think JohnnyRottin can vouch that I am also an easy going guy that likes to joke and laugh.... Hell....we cleaned and painted wheel wells together at Whodeanies shop a year ago!

You were wondering and asked what the negative ratings were for, and I was just trying to show what it could be. I know things went horribly wrong with your build and many others, as we all do by now. It's just that you have taken each and every opportunity and thread to say it in so many times, that people got tired of hearing about it I think. I am not trying to "come down on you" or any one else in any way. What would give me the right to do so? I was just making an observation is all.

All we can hope for is legal justice for you and the others involved.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2013 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has anything been determined for next weekend?
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2013 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

....... I think JohnnyRottin can vouch that I am also an easy going guy that likes to joke and laugh.....

I can also vouch for John he's the easiest goin cat around.... I know all you guys have it tough right now please stick together ... the main goal here is to get back your losts and get this individual to pay..... stay focused on the cause.... positve thoughts headin your way.
greatest regards to ya all
your canadian friend
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2013 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To get back on topic, here is what I propose. Anyone that wants to get their stuff back we will arange to meet up on Saturday the 25th at noon. I will work out a common place for all to meet in Jasper as well as speak to the Sheriff to have him meet us. This should help keep things calmest and will be best for all involved. What we do not want are any tempers touching off!!!! This will also enable Dean and the property owner to arrange their attendance as well. Remember, the actual property owner is stuck in the middle of this and may not have any knowledge of what is currently ongoing.
sricka01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2013 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

To get back on topic, here is what I propose. Anyone that wants to get their stuff back we will arange to meet up on Saturday the 25th at noon. I will work out a common place for all to meet in Jasper as well as speak to the Sheriff to have him meet us. This should help keep things calmest and will be best for all involved. What we do not want are any tempers touching off!!!! This will also enable Dean and the property owner to arrange their attendance as well. Remember, the actual property owner is stuck in the middle of this and may not have any knowledge of what is currently ongoing.

Watching this thread and wishing you all best of luck. But I have a simple question. How do you know that Dean or any of his friends/family aren't watching this open thread and won't relocate the goods before you have a chance to get over to his property??
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2013 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sricka01:

Watching this thread and wishing you all best of luck. But I have a simple question. How do you know that Dean or any of his friends/family aren't watching this open thread and won't relocate the goods before you have a chance to get over to his property??

Good point. Those that continued to "wait it out" from way back in September already gave him plenty of time to sell, move, hide or otherwise disperse anything he desired. Sorry, but it is true.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2013 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BV MotorSports

4821 posts
Member since May 2001

Man, don't take it like that, there are tons of great people here on the forum! I bet you are a great person, I never had anything to tell me differently! I do hope to meet you, and toss back a few beers while we laugh and joke around! (Maybe Daytona 2014?). I was definitely not trying to "kick you while you are down", just trying to post a couple observations. It is so hard to say things in type with no tone of voice, facial expressions, chuckles. It always comes out so cold no matter how hard you try it seems. But trust me, it was not meant in that way. I think JohnnyRottin can vouch that I am also an easy going guy that likes to joke and laugh.... Hell....we cleaned and painted wheel wells together at Whodeanies shop a year ago!

You were wondering and asked what the negative ratings were for, and I was just trying to show what it could be. I know things went horribly wrong with your build and many others, as we all do by now. It's just that you have taken each and every opportunity and thread to say it in so many times, that people got tired of hearing about it I think. I am not trying to "come down on you" or any one else in any way. What would give me the right to do so? I was just making an observation is all.

All we can hope for is legal justice for you and the others involved.

I appreciate your input. But look at it this way. All I did was point out a person had MY property. I spoke with him via PM to let him know that it was sold without my permission and that it is stolen. I had no intention of having fierofool charged with anything. He can vouch for this. But I did need some specific information from him. Now, I don't know anyone that wouldn't do the same in this situation. However, all PFF see's is an angry guy going after Whodeanie at any chance he gets. Well, pardon me.. that is EXACTLY what I am doing. I will pursue any available option to try and recover what was lost. I am just a bit (ok, alot!) more vocal about it than the other victims in this situation. With that said, do you think I deserved the 10 negative ratings I picked up because of this thread? I think not. I don't hand out negs as if they are candy like many of these members do. Hell, I have a worse rating than Dean! What does that say about PFF as a community? Now ask yourself, if my statement about being kicked while I am down is valid. I speak to John frequently. I bet he doesn't think I deserve this kind of treatment. But then, he has had the opportunity to get to know me somewhat.

As for goign to Ga to try and recover some of my stuff. I think it would be a waste of time. Like I said above, Dean has plenty of time to unload/stash whatever he wanted.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 05-19-2013).]

carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2013 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sricka01:

He's already done that once... with the initial actions taken by members here, Dean was instructed by the authorities not to move without informing the sheriff. He up and moved anyway without notifying anyone. I don't know how many times he can afford to do that, or how often, but his location was verified within the last couple of weeks.
ghost187x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2013 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I can purchase his wide hips for the Fiero GT fast back...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock