First time in a V8 Fiero. by AL87
Started on: 04-24-2013 04:16 PM
Replies: 45 (2443 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 02-25-2014 10:42 PM
AL87

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2013 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AL87Send a Private Message to AL87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Twas the most fun I have had in a long time.

A customer let me take his fiero out for a spin after I finished working on it.

ZZ4 350. with nitrous on a small shot (just a 200 shot)

88 fiero, 3500 miles since build completion, clutch slipped a little.
5spd getrag

[This message has been edited by AL87 (edited 08-14-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2013 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The first time is always the best.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a ride in a 383 Stroker, got up to 100 pretty quick and the headlight doors popped up, good times!
AL87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AL87Send a Private Message to AL87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i just wonder how the ride would have been if the clutch didnt slip past %50 throttle.
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My V8 Fiero w a ZZ4 no nitrous.. Quite fast/scary fast.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AL87:

i just wonder how the ride would have been if the clutch didnt slip past %50 throttle.

Was it clutch or tires, I had a slipping "clutch" when I punched it. Until I got new tires
AL87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AL87Send a Private Message to AL87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Was it clutch or tires, I had a slipping "clutch" when I punched it. Until I got new tires

The car sat for 15 years like this, Im sure the clutch had to get worked back in, as well as the brakes.
I didnt do any clutch dumping, I took it easy shifting into each gear. and eased into the throttle until floored, through each gear.

when I tried punching it, the clutch definately was slipping, since I wasnt going anywhere... and no... the tires werent squealing either.

[This message has been edited by AL87 (edited 04-27-2013).]

Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2013 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Within the first 10 minutes of driving my new V8 Fiero Chop Top from V8Archie's shop I got pulled over by the cops.....

[This message has been edited by Falcon Fiero (edited 04-27-2013).]

Christine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2013 03:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Falcon Fiero:

Within the first 10 minutes of driving my new V8 Fiero Chop Top from V8Archie's shop I got pulled over by the cops.....

I do not remember you having a V8 chop top? Did you get another Fiero? Or is this one I did not see before?
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2013 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jay Shipmans 355 powered Fiero would smack your damn head against the back glass all the way through 5th. The silver notch is the 355 powered. They just seem more brutal than a 3800 lol

[This message has been edited by 87antuzzi (edited 04-27-2013).]

AL87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2013 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AL87Send a Private Message to AL87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Jay Shipmans 355 powered Fiero would smack your damn head against the back glass all the way through 5th. The silver notch is the 355 powered. They just seem more brutal than a 3800 lol

why'd he lose that race against that 3800 then? no traction?
PFF
System Bot
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2013 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

why'd he lose that race against that 3800 then? no traction?

3800 is putting 420 horse to the wheels.....355 is a standard. One was on radials while another was on street tires bla bla bla. Both cars were fast but the 3800 crept out in front. I dunno, that silver car is the only V8 Fiero ive ever ridden in that made my lady parts tingle.
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2013 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Both cars were fast but the 3800 crept out in front.

Crept?, I mean sure it was behind off the line, but as far ahead as it was by the end of the video "crept" doesn't sound like a good descriptive term.
AL87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2013 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AL87Send a Private Message to AL87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

that silver car is the only V8 Fiero ive ever ridden in that made my lady parts tingle.

you're a girl? XD

GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2013 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

you're a girl? XD

LOL Thought the same thing!
AL87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2014 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AL87Send a Private Message to AL87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are some pictures to justify the experience.
88 Formula that had a fastback conversion.
GT decklid has 84 style grille integrated into it.
Entire interior was redone with Mr.Mikes leather.
3,xxx on rebuild.

This gem was just one of a few of his possessions such as an airplane and motorcycle of which I also worked on for him.

Since the original post, Mr. Biggins has passed away at 80.
Fun loving great guy, has taught me a lot about how to be a business man.
The Fiero remains with the family, the motorcycle and plane were liquidated.

My most memorable time with him was when I sat down to take a break after I got done working on his car, and I asked him this:
"Mr.Biggins, why would you put a nitrous oxide system in your car, let alone a V8 like this one?"
Looking at the car he sighed and then looked to me slowly right in the eyes, with his brows furrowed like I was an idiot and said: "I may be old, but I'm not slow"

rest in peace mr. biggins

EDIT: pic loading issue, check back in a day or two after I try to resolve it.
2nd Edit: issue resolved, enjoy the pics.

[This message has been edited by AL87 (edited 02-18-2014).]

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post02-17-2014 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

One was on radials while another was on street tires bla bla bla.

Huh? Which one was which, then?

Of course, all of those are just excuses. The 3800 is a far better engine for performance in drag races, for a Fiero with a transverse drivetrain, and that's going to be driven on the street. The purple car didn't creep away. It blew the doors off the silver one.
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2014 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Of course, all of those are just excuses. The 3800 is a far better engine for performance in drag races, for a Fiero with a transverse drivetrain, and that's going to be driven on the street. The purple car didn't creep away. It blew the doors off the silver one.

Actually, it is the trans that is superior and NOT the engine.
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2014 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nosrac

3520 posts
Member since Jan 2005

3800 is putting 420 horse to the wheels...

Really more like 320WHP.....
justa6

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2014 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justa6Send a Private Message to justa6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

remember Shawn (3800 car) also had hundreds of pounds of tools and camping gear, plus had just driven 4 hours in the summer heat. the purple car blew the other away.

[This message has been edited by justa6 (edited 02-17-2014).]

PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2014 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...that silver car is the only V8 Fiero ive ever ridden in that made my lady parts tingle.

I'd say the silver car wins.

[This message has been edited by PatrickTRoof (edited 02-18-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2014 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is this Amish country?

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-18-2014 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosrac:
Actually, it is the trans that is superior and NOT the engine.

Even if both cars had the same trans, the 3800 would still win. The torque curve for the 3800 is more suited to drag racing. The 355 could maybe be tuned to produce a similar curve, but it would take a lot more fine tuning to get it there.

I didn't say either engine was superior. They both have their pros and cons. I just said the 3800 setup in transverse configuration is a much better setup for drag racing a Fiero.
AL87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2014 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AL87Send a Private Message to AL87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Soo. my issue is that the individual pictures even though formatted on my camera to come up as the maximum resolution accepted to post online.
the maximum "size" in bytes has been exceeded the max is 307,200 and Im at 326,700 per pic, is there any way to reduce this?

EDIT: I figured it out. pics will be posted in my previous post.

[This message has been edited by AL87 (edited 02-18-2014).]

FIEROPHREK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2014 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Benchracing helmet and gloves on...

Originally posted by dobey:

Far better for drag racing huh. SBC/LS whatever+4t65e-hd would be a killer combo. Then add some boost! The manual trans kills the fiero in a drag. To much clutch disengaged time were as an auto is constantly putting power down.

------------------
ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

12.3 is faster than a 13.2

[This message has been edited by FIEROPHREK (edited 02-18-2014).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-18-2014 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROPHREK:

Benchracing helmet and gloves on...

Far better for drag racing huh. SBC/LS whatever+4t65e-hd would be a killer combo. Then add some boost! The manual trans kills the fiero in a drag. To much clutch disengaged time were as an auto is constantly putting power down.

Yes, but the auto trans still has its limits, and they're very easy to exceed with the stock LS engines. Just ask all the guys with turboed LS4s in their cars who keep sheering input shafts or worse. But then when you spend $10-15 grand to get a fully race prepped and professionally built 4t65e-HD, you're probably going to break an axle or two, which can shred things up pretty badly when you launch at 6000 RPM.

Sure, building a V8/4t65 combo could do it. But the 3800 will do it cheaper, and more reliably, with less work. And that 355 is not making all that much power, either.

And if clutch disengaged time is your hallmark excuse, then I just say learn how to shift faster. Proper torque curve on an engine that makes the right power, combined with good driving, will make up for the tiny amount of time lost to the clutch disengagement.
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2014 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK... that race... not only was it Amish country, it was also down hill.

Jay's silver car was a 3.65 4 speed manual speed with a warmed over carbed 355 and drag radials... who knows how much power it was making, but it's not slow.

The purple car is Purple Reign's 3800SC on street 19s... with an Eaton MP112 supercharger, intercooler, cam and full headers running E-85 through a built 3.69 4T65e-HD. Missing a few heavy parts... It's not slow either.

The first race Shawn had been screwing around with his scanner and the car never shifted out of 2nd, he also had major traction issues... I have a slow mo video somewhere that shows the wheelspin... it's quite cool.

The second race which is what Antuzzi posted, Shawn's car ran as expected and whooped Jay. Either way, they both walked away with huge smiles on their faces.

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 02-19-2014).]

carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2014 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

carbon

4767 posts
Member since Apr 2004

Originally posted by nosrac:

Really more like 320WHP.....

More like 372WHP, before switching to E-85... but whatever...
jaymelk2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2014 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaymelk2Send a Private Message to jaymelk2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
and here we go again

------------------
87 GT....SBC...fast as hell...
Proud new owner of....THE DIRTY RAT

Fiero_Fan_88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2014 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/070670.html

Don Kraus: 10.519 @ 129.92mph (IMSA widebody kit / LS427 / 4T65E-HD)
Troy Ritchie: 11.52 @ 121mph (383 SBC V8 + N2O / built 4T60)

Tina: 11.59 @ 116mph (383 SBC V8 / Getrag 5-spd)
California Kid: 12.20 @ 118mph (L98 SBC V8 / 5-spd)
Oreif: 12.34 @ 111mph (ZZ4 350 V8 / Muncie 4-spd)
Her86GT: 12.51 @ 107.87mph (4.9 V8, turbo / 4T60E)
Her86GT: 12.62 @ 109mph (NorthStar V8 , turbo / 4T60)
Trinten: 12.658 @ 108.99mph ('86 GT / SBC V8 / F23 5-spd / street tires)
fieroguru: 12.896 @ 114.1mph (LS4, LS2 Intake + Injectors + TB, 224/232 camshaft, 12# flywheel, 10" Spec Stage 4+ clutch / F40 6-spd)
RiceCooker: 12.92 @ 107mph (ZZ4 350 V8, 5 spd getrag)
Blkcofy: 12.961 @ 105.5 mph ('87 GT / LS4 V8 / 4T65E, paddle-shifter)
Mr.Pat: 13.2 @ 100mph (LT1 V8, iron heads, custom chip / 4T60E)
RockCrawl: 13.30 @ 105mph (4.9 V8, modified / 4-spd)
MrFiero: 13.69 @ 102mph (convertible) (NorthStar V8 / 4T80E)
edmjay: 13.792 @ 101.39mph ('86 GT / NorthStar / 5spd Getrag)
DrCPU: 13.8 @ 104mph (350 SBC V8 / F40 6-speed)
FFIEROFRED: 13.98 @ 94.8 mph ('84 SE / SBC, dart heads, CompCams roller, victor intake, 600 cfm carb / 4T60E)

[This message has been edited by Fiero_Fan_88 (edited 02-18-2014).]

CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2014 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To get away from the V8 vs V6 arguement...

Originally posted by Frizlefrak:
The first time is always the best.

I don't agree. For me, the last time was the best...but I think part of the reason was that the owner wasn't with me, so there was never any of that nervous "what's he going to think of the way I am driving" feeling. Now to protect myself...I really didn't do anything I wouldn't have done with him in the passenger seat, but I am sure you all know the feeling I am talking about.

Guess I have to tell about the situation. I had just dropped Trinten's car off at Fieroguru's place for his current upgrades. Fieroguru was going to give Whiteandnerdy27 a ride in his LS4 car (12.896 per the above posts), so I decided to follow him in Trinten's car (12.658 per the above). I was in third gear when Fieroguru got on it in second. Rather than downshifting, I just mashed the throttle from about 2k rpm...pulled all the way through 3rd, and just grabbed 4th when Fieroguru let off. I was kind of surprised how well I hung with him considering I was in the wrong gear to start. I wasn't looking at the speedo on that tight of a road...but according to my speed calculator ( http://www.gafiero.org/speedcalc.shtml ) it was about a 20-110 mph run. That thing is fast at low RPM...and builds up to downright scary once it hits the powerband.

Now back to the V8 vs V6 argument. Yes, you can get speed for cheaper with a 3800. But some people just want a V8. An auto may be a better drag transmission, but some of us really like that third pedal. Lets forget about the direction people have chosen to go and respect them for how they get there.
PFF
System Bot
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2014 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Long as it makes the fiero fast who cares

The V8 sound is nice I admit, before buying my cobalt I was looking at getting a GTO with the 6.0 for the sound, but gas mileage and what not came into play All in what you prefer

my friend tells me time and time again, oooh we need to drop your 3800 and get you a v8 we'll kill your time. I ran 12.7@112-113 no slouch... could I have done better yeah... has the car done better yeah not me driving and I'm running on 7 year old wheel tire combo package, tires I hate with a passion and bad coil pack that makes the car surge randomly.

would I take a v8 fiero yeah I wouldn't kick it outta bed

------------------

3800 SC/IC Formula whines more than your girl... 12.7@113 330 HP/430TQ
08 Cobalt SS TC - ZZP tuned, K&N SRI, 6k HID's 13.31@107

FIEROPHREK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2014 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LoW_KeY:

The V8 sound is nice I admit, before buying my cobalt I was looking at getting a GTO with the 6.0 for the sound, but gas mileage and what not came into play All in what you prefer

my friend tells me time and time again, oooh we need to drop your 3800 and get you a v8 we'll kill your time. I ran 12.7@112-113 no slouch... could I have done better yeah... has the car done better yeah not me driving and I'm running on 7 year old wheel tire combo package, tires I hate with a passion and bad coil pack that makes the car surge randomly.

would I take a v8 fiero yeah I wouldn't kick it outta bed

^^^^^ What he said! The 3800 motor is a stout engine and i love that supercharger! I also love me a SBC . I don't think you could go wrong with either engine in a fiero. I mean i think we all can agree anything is better than a 2.8.

------------------

ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

12.3 is faster than a 13.2

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-19-2014 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CowsPatoot:
Now back to the V8 vs V6 argument. Yes, you can get speed for cheaper with a 3800. But some people just want a V8. An auto may be a better drag transmission, but some of us really like that third pedal. Lets forget about the direction people have chosen to go and respect them for how they get there.

To clarify, I was not creating, nor making, an argument about V8 vs V6. I was simply making a statement of utility.

For the record, I am building a V8 car (LS4/F40 similar to fieroguru's build), not a 3800. I don't think I'd ever build a 3800. It's a fine engine, and I am simply recognizing and restating that here. It's just not something I'd do personally, because there wouldn't be any particular challenge in building one, for me.

Also, I would not build a street driven sports car that had an automatic. It just wouldn't feel right to me. As you said, some of us really like that third pedal. But on the same note, I wouldn't build a car for drag racing, with a manual. I'd also probably just not build a Fiero for drag racing, unless it was just a Fiero body on a purpose built tube chassis, and I'd probably build it to run low 6 second 1/4 times. But that's just me.
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2014 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like them all. I've driven both and a lot of swaps and they all can be fast or not so fast. I guess it's how deep your pockets are and what your flavor is. I'm old school and like the V8 sound the most, not the V12, V10, V6, V4, or the inline motors. However I have seen some very fast non V8, flats & inline cars, airplanes and boats.

Something about the V8 timing I like, thats just me.

Even if we're all playing with different jerseys on we still are playing the game.. After all it would be boring if all we had to choose from was blonde.

Vince

------------------

Snapperhead Performance - Custom Hot Rods & Accessories
Your Complete Online Speed Shop - Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings

Rides:
85 Fiero Gt, Green "Grasshopper", 86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, 87
GT Met Orange, 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban,
04 Trailblazer

AL87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2014 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AL87Send a Private Message to AL87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LoW_KeY:

AMEN!

EDIT: ALSO, my first time I drove it like I stole it, how else am I supposed to shake it down to see if she needs anything if I don't go all the way with her?
BUT I digress, I went all out on the motor without the nitrous armed.

[This message has been edited by AL87 (edited 02-19-2014).]

Justinbart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2014 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You would have **** your pants in a 3800.

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 F23 5spd spec5
10.91@133.1

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2014 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Justinbart:

You would have **** your pants in a 3800.

Does that mean you did ?
Justinbart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2014 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:

Does that mean you did ?

A few times.

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 F23 5spd spec5
10.91@133.1

[This message has been edited by Justinbart (edited 02-19-2014).]

PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2014 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

^^^^^ What he said! The 3800 motor is a stout engine and i love that supercharger! I also love me a SBC . I don't think you could go wrong with either engine in a fiero. I mean i think we all can agree anything is better than a 2.8.

Hey, I like my 2.8! I know it's not the fastest, but it's still fun, and it's sure as heck better than a 2.5!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock