1987 mera rebuild by LEEEZARD
Started on: 02-18-2013 06:42 AM
Replies: 93 (3218 views)
Last post by: LEEEZARD on 07-01-2013 01:54 AM
LEEEZARD

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2013 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the sales video was originally a vcr tape, but someone converted it to a dvd. very cool stuff.
IP: Logged
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2013 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i may and may not have anything to do with this crap version.....but i do know the guy who's page its posted

then while rootin around for that......... I FIND THIS!!!WOW!!

whos garage is that, anyway....notice the color of the Fiero?? yeah, that blue

insane....at least this is a GT sheesh! stuff sure follows me around.

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-19-2013).]

steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2013 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We need someone with digital skills to clean up that video!!! I'd buy a copy...
LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2013 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
steve talk to danno, i think he made my dvd not sure. but its alot cleaner than the youtube vid
LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2013 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
danno, qtr sail is off, let me know.
LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2013 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i have the 5.3ho built now, and the f23 is built. now i need to find time to put the suspension and brakes back under the car so i can start on the drivetrain install. no time anymore.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2013 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LEEEZARD:

steve talk to danno, i think he made my dvd not sure. but its alot cleaner than the youtube vid

And who is "Danno" --- or can you burn me a copy of yours? Thanks in advance

Steve
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2013 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike,
Glad that you are still moving forward on your Mera.
I wish I had known that early Meras didn't have stickers. I think the body I bought a while back was a Mera and not a kit, but chassis didn't have C&C sticker on it. It was an 86 and interior was similar to pictures that I've seen of Meras.
Also sales brochure you posted shows 4-sp available which ended mid-86 which indicates 86 models were used for more than prototype.
LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
steve, i understand your hope of more 86's. but unfortunately time and knowledge has not produced any evidence of that. corporate concepts admitted only one 86, the prototype, of which i almost bought for myself a while back. it is a 4spd car thus the verbage on the sales info brochure. there could have been other protos or early mera's but we have no evidence of that all these years later. maybe the car you had was an 86 and the prior owner aquired a set of mera panels and mera interior after the fact and later added it to the car. but according to rodney and the rest of the mera world there is only one 86 and it is accounted for. happy motoring.

[This message has been edited by LEEEZARD (edited 05-09-2013).]

reholmes

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reholmesSend a Private Message to reholmesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LEEEZARD:

i think this is holmes... mera horn button

Funny, that's Nelson's horn I posted it by mistake--a long time ago ;-)

------------------

Dick
Mera #8046
1987 GT T-boned (RIP)
1988 GT T-Top (The Fiero Store Calendar: Miss February 2012)
1987 McBurnie Daytona Spyder

LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 05:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thank you for the clarification holmes. happy motoring
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by reholmes:

Funny, that's Nelson's horn I posted it by mistake--a long time ago ;-)

That horn button cover came installed on an 87 Mera that I purchased quite a dew years ago. I do not think that it is stock but am not certain. However, I believe that I have figured out how to make one of these and plan to try it soon.

Nelson
LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2013 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
#7071 1987 pontiac fiero mera is for sale. all i have or parts.

frame is straight, all suspension is repaired/replaced, body is sturdy but still needs work before paint.
new poly suspension kit
new front and rear shocks/monroes... im keeping the custom coilovers for a different project
new subaru wrx front rotors 4 of them on all four corners, crossdrilled. 12.90 inch rotors with correct bolt pattern already
currently cradle and suspension is out of car
i have a 5.3 ls v8 for the car
i have a like new fy1 f23 trans with obx lsd and all the f23 tools
i have the real ferrari f430 19" wheels and michelin tires
i have all ferrari emblems for the car/came that way
the interior is like new, see pics in this thread
i have the champion aluminum radiator new in the box
car is a major major project
car will need to be assembled and fabricated.
see pics progression in this thread.
price will vary depending if you want all i have for it or just the body.
everything is 6grand.
just the body with suspension but not to include wheels/tires, motor, trans, interior is 1500.00
LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2013 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
whomever buys the body/frame/suspension part of the car I will include a list of my mera parts resources.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock