Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Long Time Fiero Owners- how many years have you had the bug? (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Long Time Fiero Owners- how many years have you had the bug? by Dennis LaGrua
Started on: 11-29-2012 04:34 PM
Replies: 121 (2785 views)
Last post by: Bob2112 on 12-05-2015 02:07 AM
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2012 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was inspired to start this thread after reading Jen's (Fierochc88's) postl about the "old days" in the Fiero hobby. The old days really weren't that old as they only went back 14 or 15 years but it seems far longer. The hobby has changed a bit since then. The first hobbiest communications were done through the Fiero Mailing list where everyone who subscribed received all of the emails posted to the list that day. There were many heated exchanges as most members were younger then but it got the word out and kept Fiero owners in touch. The big mods of the day were the 3.1 and 3.4L engines. The 3800's and 4.9L's didn't come about until around 99 or 00. There was also a Fiero chat room that was hosted on Fridays and some interesting info was shared there. Those were great days.
I hope that the long time members on this forum will all chime in and say hello again. The Fiero owners that I remember in the 90's were Rodney, Archie, Ed Parks (now retired) PaulV, Oliver Sholtz, the Gilberts, Bob Schlag, Clint Nichols, The Sessions Brothers, Dave Suda, Rick Stewart, Denny Lambert, Steven Vincent, Anthony Cook, Keith Gehrhart, Roger Garrison, Larry Wheeler, Jon Lagler, Pete (PBJ)and Becky, Paul Stevens, Chris Moore (first N* swap) Ed Williams, Hal Spalter, Scott Backer, Sketch, Dave Rodebaugh, Neil & Dawn (Racincouple) , Mark (Foxgapfiro) , Randy Agee and a whole host of others. Many of the afforementioned are still very active in the hobby but a few seemed to have dropped out. If you see this and haven't chimed in lately tell us all how long you have owned a Fiero? If you know any of these people who might be no longer active in the hobby feel free to tell us how they are doing. I purchased my first Fiero in 1997 and it has been a blast ever since.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 11-29-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2012 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bought my first one in Feb 2001. It was a four banger with a blown engine, that I planned on a stock engine swap. I got really busy at work so kept putting the engine replacement off... then 9/11 hit and I was deployed. I bought another one that summer - right before 9/11. I found this forum in Dec of that year, and it has been an adventure since then. I've since retired from the air Force, but started a new career that demands much, much more of my time, so as a result, I do not get to play with my Fiero as much as I'd like. But I am in the hobby for the duration.

I can not imagine going out to my garage and not seeing a Fiero.

87convert

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2012 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87convertSend a Private Message to 87convertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a high school buddy whose dad was a pontiac dealer back in the day, so my first encounter with a Fiero was in 1983 before the offical launch of the 1984 model in the fall. I did not actually purchase a Fiero until January of 1992. Since then I have had a succession of Fieros totalling 12 cars. I currently own 5.

Rolland
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2012 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great Idea to start this thread. I'm new here so I am anxious to hear from the old timers and how things have changed over the years. I don't have a good grasp of the history from the perspective of the guys out in their garages figuring out how to do the mods we're seeing today. I did buy one of those magazine/books that consolidated a lot of Fiero articles over the years. Been fun reading that.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2012 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good topic! I got the bug in 84...haven't been able to shake it since!
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2012 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been around from back when it was the Fiero mailing list. I bought my first Fiero in '96. It was the 87GT with 36k on the clock. I was stuck in Korea at the time. Since I deployed a lot, I never got to get around much. I started working PT with Gary @ Gary's Customs in the late 90's. Man.. I hated working on kit cars! The good side was going to Carlisle and Daytona with Gary. Eventually that ended poorly when Gary divorced his wife and ran off with a 19yr old girl (funny, I have since found him here in Panama City!).

I met quite a few people back then. I remember Randy Agee, Dennis L, Rodney, Archie (boy me and that guy used to duke it out!), the guys @ D&R, Ed & Rose, A few of the FOCOSEVA guys and my best friend Garth. There were many more I am sure, but my memory isnt what it used to be! Oh yeah, I met a lot of cool guys in the UK Fiero club. I worked on a lot of cars there!

Anyway.. look at some of these old pics! If you see someone you know, point them out!

Gary and I built a Diablo (we showed this at Carlisle... Someone knocked the mirror off and the yellow Fino below fell off the trailer. Anyone remember?)

Gary and I modded my 87GT (this is how it looked at Daytona and Carlisle)

The day I sold my baby to Ken (member on here) after totally going over the 87 again.

Me (left) & Ken (right)

My 88 Formula while I lived in the UK

Me and RacerJT at the track in Richmond VA

Gary and I built a SBC powered custom Fino

IIRC that is kitcarman's (JR) F40 in the background... anyone remember he spray painted ***** tires shred tires, ask me how I know down the side of his car? LOL

The first Fino built in the US was by me @ Gary

Followed by the Finale

I sold this one to a guy in NJ around 2008, I believe... I always wondered what happened to it.. 88GT L67/5MT

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 11-29-2012).]

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2012 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

The first Fino built in the US was by me @ Gary

That was the article that convinced me that I HAD to get a Fiero when my Grand Am died.
Do you still have a Fiero? I'll be in Panama City Beach on Dec 29 & 30.
edhering

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2012 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for edheringClick Here to visit edhering's HomePageSend a Private Message to edheringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since driving an '85 GT with V6 and 4-speed late in 1986. I remember that car; it was black and low to the ground and holy CRAP I wish I could have bought it.

In 2002 I bought my '85 SE with a V6 and an automatic.

Ed
johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2012 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've had my 84 for 15 years this summer.

http://img.photobucket.com/...ns_girl/a4642241.jpg
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2012 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

That was the article that convinced me that I HAD to get a Fiero when my Grand Am died.
Do you still have a Fiero? I'll be in Panama City Beach on Dec 29 & 30.

OMG that is awesome. That was a fantastic car. I put a lot of myself into that car. Literally, I have blood, sweat and tears all over it. Of course I have Fieros.. 2 of them right now. a 14k 88GT 3800 turbo and a 87GT 3.4TDC race car. Neither run.... lol
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2012 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I owned my first 87/GT from 86 to 90 . I purchased another GT/87, same color in 2010. This time I will never sell it. I am now a garage mechanic.
PFF
System Bot
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2012 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's been almost 10 years now... hard to believe!

------------------

Check out my build and my website!
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000100.html
Embrace Racing

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2012 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought an 85GT back in '93 and didn't acquire my 87GT until 2000. Since then I've owned 7 or 8 and still have 3. My first Fiero forum was Freddie Clark's Alt.Autos.Fiero which was something of a bulletin board style forum. I think Freddie is still around the East Greenwich area. He was a regular at The Fiero Factory swap meets.

I registered early on with Pennocks, but when my ISP went out of business, I had to re-register and lost credits for all my postings.
88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2012 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got my first fiero July 1986--a gold bumperpad notchie--then in 91 got a GT with t-tops--Didnt join the forum until this year--didnt know about it...I thought I would make my 86 a kit car, but that didnt happen--just started restoring the 88 this year thats when I found the forum. Wished I knew about it when I had my 86

------------------
Pat Jones

[This message has been edited by 88FieroGT TTops (edited 11-29-2012).]

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2012 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought my 87 GT in March of 1987...still have it today.

This summer's road trip to the Bad Lands.

Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2012 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got my first fiero in 1999 when I was in high school. It was an 88 Formula, and the day after I bought it I signed up here. I drove it through college and did a 3.4 pushrod swap in it on a gravel driveway.

I've had 7 of them since then, I've probably went about 6 years out of the last 13 without a Fiero. I currently have an 87gt.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2012 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've had my 88 since 2000. I've had a Fiero since 1999.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo.
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project!

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2012 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my 87 GT in late 1990 (with 27,000 kms) for $9750
I got the Indy in 2006 and paid too much for it.

Contrary to belief, having 2 Fieros is not "twice the fun"...

Signed onto PFF November 1999

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 11-14-2015).]

R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2012 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
16 years
animal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2012 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for animalSend a Private Message to animalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's not a hobby, it's a lifestyle. Still here - brand new 88 GT, and 4 others and 24 years later!

Tom Corey

------------------

87 GT, Ramjet 350 SBC, 6-Spd
Melbourne, FL

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2012 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I first got into the Fiero in late 1982 when Pontiac announced the car was going into production. Bought my 1st Fiero in '85 & had the engine out of it before I got the payment book from the finance company.

Archie
PFF
System Bot
Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 311
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2012 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought my first one brand new off the dealership lot in March 87... it was an '86 SE V6. Haven't been without at least one ever since.
dudewithoutfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2012 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dudewithoutfieroSend a Private Message to dudewithoutfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i have had the bug since the fall of 96 when i bought a 85 se with the v-6 and the four speed stick. the po had rebuilt the motor with all the go fast goodies you could do to them. then he lost his license. sold it to me for 500 dollars. at the time i had not driven a stick at all(rode motorcycles). luckily my girlfreind could drive it home. the next day i got in the car and taught my self how to drive it. i had made one mistake on that one i put it in mine and her name, in fl if it is in both names and has "or" in it and not "and" it only takes one person to sign it to sell. we broke up and i told her she could use it till she got a car, i had a 69 opel gt at the time that i was driving. well she sold it to someone for 50 bucks just to piss me off. since then i have had about 4 more fieros but none newer then the one i have now a 86 v-6 se
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2012 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gosh, Randy Aggee...another blast from the past name - whatever happened to him?

Dad got his first Fiero in 1985 in the Mac Again, Back Again sweepstakes. The second one showed up around 1996? and I got my first one in 1999. Anyone who knows my family knows that it took off from there :-)

These days, I still have my silver 88GT and the Blue Demon. Dad still has his 85GT and 2 parts cars. The herd has been thinned considerably.

~ Jen
Rik

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2012 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RikSend a Private Message to RikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ordered my first one in Sept of '83 from Mont Claire Pontiac in Chicago. SE with the suede/sheepskin seats. Just sold it to a friend about 3 years ago. Got the itch to have another, and picked up a Formula this summer.
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2012 04:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
19 years, two months.

The Fiero was my 3rd car...first one I financed off a car lot though.

Dave

------------------

www.hausofguru.com

Ditkaphile

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2012 04:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DitkaphileSend a Private Message to DitkaphileEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't own one at the moment. But I was 9 years old in 1984 when I first saw one, and i'm still in love :-)
Brucepts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2012 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BruceptsClick Here to visit Brucepts's HomePageSend a Private Message to BruceptsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In 1990 bought a 1984SE for a daily driver, traded an Olds Omega and $1300, drove it 100miles daily for my work commute till sometime late 90's. Got involved with a few shows when I found the Fiero list and then PFF's and Skitime who lives very close to me. Made a few of the Zinn's shows but not showing my car. Got away from the hobby sometime around 2000-2001 and my SE was dying from autotrans and engine problems.

It sat for a long time till I finally decided it was not worth the trouble of fixing and I wanted a 4spd, bought an 85GT in 2009 and re-entered the Fiero world as my wife would call it my "Mid-life Crisis", I keep telling her it's not and state I still have the Fiero I had when I was younger! Slowly in the process of stripping the 84 of anything usable as I had upgraded the suspension with lowering springs poly etc. Currently working on a 3.4L upgrade for the 85 just for the ease and fun of it.

$$$'s do not allow me to have a show car but just a fun car to go out and enjoy driving on a nice day, to a cruise-in or a show. Since my business revolves around helping others make things go fast it's something unique for me to do with my spare time, visit with other car people and does not involve a bunch of $$$'s to have fun

------------------
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
http://www.flowbenchtech.com

[This message has been edited by Brucepts (edited 11-30-2012).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2012 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dudewithoutfiero:
... i had made one mistake on that one i put it in mine and her name, in fl if it is in both names and has "or" in it and not "and" it only takes one person to sign it to sell. we broke up and... she sold it to someone for 50 bucks just to piss me off.

Did she give you your username too, .
I fell in love with them when the first came out. Being young with an even younger new family dashed all hopes of owning one. I all but forgot about them as the years went by. In 98 a customer at a car repair facility I worked at was tired of bringing hers in for repairs. She traded me even for a Geo I had. I have never been without one (or more) since.
TONY_C

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2012 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TONY_CSend a Private Message to TONY_CEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bought My first one in April 1984, a red sport coupe for $11,700. Had to wait almost 6 weeks for delivery. By the end of the summer, there was almost 15K on the odometer.
spirit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2012 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought my first and only 1986 GT new for my daughter right after she graduated from high school. She drove it for a couple years, got married and decided she wanted another car. I took over the Fiero and helped her get a new Honda CRXsi. I still have the Fiero and had Ed Parks install a 4.9 auto. It won 2 best of show at Daytona. The bar has been raised quiet bit since those days. I,m planning on the Daytona show in 2013 but don't expect to win anything.
Ronnie and Carolyn Fulcher are out of Fieros and into Harleys. Dan Bunker is out od Fieros and into Camping and traveling. Ellen and I still enjoy tooling around in "Spirit" and meeting new people as the car brings out a lot of lookers.
PFF
System Bot
KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2012 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got my first fiero in Dec 97. Yellow formula. It was my first car. Not including the 84 ford tempo I had for a week and broke it mudding. So I caught the bug.

I had it for quite a while. I had many other fieros too. I'll dig out some pics if I find them. Mostly parts cars and stuff I fixed and sold. I put a zz3 in my formula but never really got it right. It was a used motor and I was too broke to get it right and parted it out after a couple years. Took a couple year hiatus. I now have an 87gt that's fairly decent. Future LS4 and choptop.

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com 87 Gt-5spd-62k miles.

thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2012 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
20 years of the sickness... Damn you plastic cars!!
bomluuk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2012 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bomluukSend a Private Message to bomluukEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My dad bought an '88 GT in '93 or so and I liked his car a lot. I've had my '86 GT since '01.
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2012 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought my first new Fiero in April 1984, I have owned 1984,1985,1986,1987 and 1988 Fiero's. I have had 4 cylinder, 6 cylinder, and V-8 Fiero's. I have owned stock, custom choptop and a rebody Fiero. I guess I have had the bug for 29+ years.
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2012 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had been following the "P" car since about 1982. My Uncle worked at a Pontiac Dealership in my home town, and he would show me picture and stuff that GM sent out to the dealerships. I first sat in a Fiero in July 1983 at the POCI convention in Niagara Falls. Pontiac had two on display, a loaded Red SE, and second SE with all the body panels off. They both got a lot of attention, but the one with the body panels removed got the most.

I almost sprung for a new 88, I remember walking the lot in the summer of 88 and seeing fully loaded GT's sitting there. If I only knew then what I know now !!!!!!!!!!!!

My first was an 87 GT that I bought in the summer of 90. I have had 6 of them total, including a Black 84 convertible, a Blue 87 Coupe, two 87 GT's (blue/white) and now have a Black 88 GT (3800) and my Green 88 T-TOP coupe (LS376).

I think we need to make a bumper sticker that reads "Fiero: Either you get it, or you don't"

No one outside of Pennocks and my local Fiero club understand my obsession with all things FIERO.

Rob

------------------

88 Coupe, CJB T-TOP, LS376 and a GT clip
88 GT, SIII 3800NA/Auto swap underway
LS Build Thread: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/083204.html
LS on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAH9yjw6XR0
3800 build thread: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/089035.html

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2012 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by qwikgta:
I think we need to make a bumper sticker that reads "Fiero: Either you get it, or you don't"

No one outside of Pennocks and my local Fiero club understand my obsession with all things FIERO.

Rob

You got that right! I've had 26 of them over the years and everyone thinks I am crazy.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 11-30-2012).]

fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2012 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In high school a friend had a Fiero GT (86 or 87), I thought it was interesting, but I was into 3rd gen camaros. In college I wanted something that rode/handled better, and was looking for a C4 Vette. During that search (1996) another Fiero GT caught my attention, but I ended up getting an 86 Vette.

In 1998 I finally purchased my first Fiero (86 V6 SE/4 speed) and eventually sold the Vette to focus exclusively on Fieros in 2000...
SERGE144

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2012 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SERGE144Send a Private Message to SERGE144Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bought my first one (an 84) in '89.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2012 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2001 my wife saw an 85 sports coupe on a car lot. Who knew.
I have had 7 f them in the last 11 years.

I don't read the forum pages as much as I use to as I just cant afford to keep buying things for my car
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock