Started on: 04-20-2012 01:40 PM
Replies: 190 (3982 views)
Last post by: carbonfiber_kid on 10-16-2013 03:47 PM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2012 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was just looking at their website..... Looks like they used the "Tyler Coin" as a sample on their site.

IP: Logged
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2012 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still looking for William Y. You paid but I don't know your screen name or mailing address.
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2012 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paying today, thanks Kenton!
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2012 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are welcome. Thank you!
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment Sent Thanks,
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you. I have received it.

Status update to come later tonight. I'm exhausted from my trip that ended today and am going to sleep for a while.
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update 05-10-2012 I have made our final payment to the manufacturer. It is now paid in full. The art specs that they sent to me had the wrong text. Instead of the text from two coins ago they showed the text from our last coin. I have sent an email to the art department so that they can correct that. I should hear back from them later today. After reviewing the corrections I will send approval to begin minting the coins. Once I hear back from them I should be able to get an approximate shipping date that I will pass along to you.

I am still waiting for payment information from three people. A pm has been sent to each.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 05-10-2012).]

realliving1

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for realliving1Send a Private Message to realliving1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry was off line for a few days. I am William Y

[This message has been edited by realliving1 (edited 05-10-2012).]

RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2012 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Our coins are in production. I should have an estimated shipping date from the manufacturer soon. As soon as I receive the email from Christy I will pass the information along.

Edit: I just received an email from Christy. She said that she would send our estimated date in a couple of days. She needs to gather a little more information.

The project is in their hands until I receive them. If you have already paid all you need to do is wait for them to arrive at your doorstep.

Edit: I just heard back from Christy. Our coins have a target completion date of June 5. Once they ship them to me I usually have them sorted, packaged, and mailed within two days.

Update 05-22-2012 our coins are still in production. Nothing new to report, I just wanted to let you know that I am still thinking about the project. June 5th is still the estimated shipping date from the factory to my house.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 05-22-2012).]

tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2012 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*bump*

Keepin's the buzz alive.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 05-24-2012).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2012 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wooo hoooo we are near the shipping date to Race

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

PFF
System Bot
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2012 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

wooo hoooo we are near the shipping date to Race

Our target completion date is tomorrow. I have not heard from them yet but they usually meet their estimates.

I have to go on a 5 day out-of-state trip tomorrow, but my wife will be here to bring them into the house when they arrive. I will try to get them sorted, packaged, and mailed within a day or two of returning. It usually takes 8 to 10 hours to get them matched up to each person and packaged. My goal is to have them in the mail on the 12th. That is the absolute soonest I can get them shipped out to you assuming they are delivered to my house while I am working.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2012 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RACE:

Our target completion date is tomorrow. I have not heard from them yet but they usually meet their estimates.

I have to go on a 5 day out-of-state trip tomorrow, but my wife will be here to bring them into the house when they arrive. I will try to get them sorted, packaged, and mailed within a day or two of returning. It usually takes 8 to 10 hours to get them matched up to each person and packaged. My goal is to have them in the mail on the 12th. That is the absolute soonest I can get them shipped out to you assuming they are delivered to my house while I am working.

out of state trip... i.e. powertour
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2012 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Was just looking at their website..... Looks like they used the "Tyler Coin" as a sample on their site.

Can someone post a link to their website ? I'd like to take a look around also.

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 06-10-2012).]

RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2012 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just received this message from Christy.

Your coins are still in production. Sorry it is taking a bit longer then expected. We are trying our best to finish them tomorrow. 

Thank you for your patience.

Edited to add: www.coinsforanything.com

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 06-11-2012).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2012 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
delays happen..
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2012 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the first time that they haven't met or beat their estimated completion date. I can't wait to receive them. It's time to get them into your hands.
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2012 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Our coins shipped today! They have a scheduled delivery date to my house of June 18th. After that I will need a day or two to sort and package them sorted. I should be able to get them all in the mail no later than the 20th. The first of you should receive them on the 21st if you live in the Midwest. I cant wait to hold them in my hands.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2012 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
woooo hhoooooo july 4th gifts.. well not gifts .. prize yaya thats the ticket
LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't wait to hold them in MY hands.
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2012 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
P84, Thanks. Payment received.

Our coins are scheduled to arrive at my house tomorrow. I will be getting home late tomorrow or the next morning. After that il will get them on their way to you.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 06-17-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2012 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, you should have the coins in hand now.... we are dieing to see a picture of them to hold us over!

RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2012 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just got home from being out of state on one of the most grueling trips I've done in years. I'm exhausted. Sorry for the delay.

Your coins are here! And they are stunning! I can't wait for you to see their true colors in person. We have outdone ourselves this time! I think these are among the best we have ever made.

My family hasn't seen me for days but I will try my best to get them sorted, packaged and shipped by tomorrow afternoon.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 06-19-2012).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2012 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WooHoo! Those look great! So now.... what were the odd's that I ask for a picture, and one of the coins I purchased is right there on top! Sweet!

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2012 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK RACE---Lets start working on the NEXT coin or is it too soon?

[This message has been edited by LT188GT (edited 06-19-2012).]

RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2012 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me get this order done first.
chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2012 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LT188GT:

OK RACE---Lets start working on the NEXT coin or is it too soon?

Im in for three!
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2012 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorting has begun. I will not go to sleep until they are all packaged and addressed.
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2012 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorting is complete at 12:18am. Packaging and addressing now.
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2012 03:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

RACE

4842 posts
Member since Dec 2002

All but 4 orders have been packaged and are ready to be mailed out. I either require confirmation of an address or are still awaiting payment for the coins. The ones you see in the photo above will be mailed out via US Postal Service in the morning.

It's 2:35am and I'm calling it a night. See you tomorrow.
datacop

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2012 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for datacopClick Here to visit datacop's HomePageSend a Private Message to datacopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[ ... snip ... ]

The ones you see in the photo above will be mailed out via US Postal Service in the morning.

It's 2:35am and I'm calling it a night. See you tomorrow.

Giddy with excitement!!
PFF
System Bot
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2012 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

All but three orders are in the hands of the US Postal Service. PM's have been sent to the three that remain.

Please post a reply when you receive your package so that I can keep track of who has received them. Canadian orders historically have taken 3-4 weeks for delivery.

Let me know what you think of the coins. If you are happy with your product and my handling of the project please take a moment to rate me positively here at the forum. If you are unhappy ignore what I just said. Lol

Thanks again for being a member of this project. It is a group effort and we could not do it without your participation and trust.

Who's going to be the first to post a photo of their new coins?
Flamberge

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2012 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm excited. This is my third round of coins!
tstroud

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2012 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tstroudSend a Private Message to tstroudEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Woo Hoo! I just got mine in the mail and they are beautiful. You have out done yourself again Kenton!!
No time to post a pic. Someone else gets to be first with that.

------------------
'84 SE 350 5 speed (isuzu)
'69 GTO 400 4 speed (eternal project)

Fierostarvin

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2012 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierostarvinSend a Private Message to FierostarvinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got mine this morning too, haven't figured out PIP yet but they look great!!
GTMN

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2012 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTMNSend a Private Message to GTMNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine! They are BEAUTIFUL!!! Kudos Kenton!
Thanks for doing this again,
Mark
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2012 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are welcome. I am happy that you like them. Thanks for letting me know that you received them.
Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2012 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine today. They look excellent!
Grainy cellphone picture.
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2012 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As usual, another fine product from RACE and my thanks to you for all the time and trouble.

Now count me in for two on the next coin.
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2012 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my 3 today. Another great run! Thanks big K (no...........that's NOT kmart) for makin' my day.......as always, they look fantastic.

HAGO!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock