Started on: 04-20-2012 01:40 PM
Replies: 190 (3980 views)
Last post by: carbonfiber_kid on 10-16-2013 03:47 PM
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome Back Previous Project Memebers!

CURRENT STATUS OF THE PROJECT - Regular updates to will be posted here so that you don't have to look through all of the pages to know what is going on.

Update 06-20-2012 Your coins are in the mail! you should be receiving them shortly. Please let me know when they arrive.

Update 06-19-2012 Your coins are here! And they are stunning! I can't wait for you to see their true colors in person. We have outdone ourselves this time! I think these are among the best we have ever made.

My family hasn't seen me for days but I will try my best to get them sorted, packaged and shipped by tomorrow afternoon.

Update 06-13-2012 Our coins shipped today! They have a scheduled delivery date to my house of June 18th. After that I will need a day or two to sort and package them sorted. I should be able to get them all in the mail no later than the 20th. The first of you should receive them on the 21st if you live in the Midwest.

Update 05-15-2012 I just heard back from Christy. Our coins have a target completion date of June 5. Once they ship them to me I usually have them sorted, packaged, and mailed within two days.

Update 05-10-2012 I have made our final payment to the manufacturer. It is now paid in full. The art specs that they sent to me had the wrong text. Instead of the text from two coins ago they showed the text from our last coin. I have sent an email to the art department so that they can correct that. I should hear back from them later today. After reviewing the corrections I will send approval to begin minting the coins. Once I hear back from them I should be able to get an approximate shipping date that I will pass along to you.

Update: 05-05-2012 I have completed double checking our order list and have contacted the manufacturer with our final quantity. In a couple of minutes I will be making our down-payment and begin production this week instead of next week as I had planned. Thank your for your quick payments. You are the ones who made that possible.

I have made our payment to Annie at Groundspeak and our tracking codes are being processed as I type this. I should be receiving them shortly. Once I have them I will be combining those codes with our existing engraving list. Chrisy at Coins For Everything will have everything that she needs from us to proceed. I will make our final payment either today or on Monday.

Update 05-02-2012 We are collecting the funds. Thanks you to those of you who have already done so. If you have sent your money and your request looks right in the list, all you need to do now is wait for your coins to arrive. It you still need to please do so at your earliest convenience.

Between now and Friday I will do the paperwork and make our payment to obtain the tracking numbers from Groundspeak. When I receive them I will combine that list with the personalized engraving list and send it to the manufacturer so they can forward it to the engraver.

I will also make our deposit to the manufacturer and begin production. Several thing have to happen in a specific order and they all need to be done accurately. Once I am sure that everything is in order we will proceed.

Update 05-01-2012
The time for new or modified requests has passed. We are ready to start collecting the money to move forward.

Each coin before shipping comes out to be $8.90. That is just inside of price range that I thought we might have to expect. Please add $4.80 shipping to each order.

If you live in a location other than North America please add $5.00 for international shipping. (Canada is considered domestic for my purposes. For more details see SHIPPING INFORMATION on page 1.)

Here is the breakdown:

1 Coin $8.90 x 1 = 8.90 + 4.80 (shipping) = $13.70 Final Price

2 Coins 17.80 + 4.80 (shipping) = $22.60

3 Coins 26.70 + 4.80 (shipping) = $31.50

4 Coins 35.69 + 4.80 (shipping) = $40.40

5 Coins 44.50 + 4.80 (shipping) = $49.30

10 Coins 89.00 + 4.80 (shipping) = $93.80

PLEASE READ - When you make your payment PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE include your Current Shipping Address and YOUR SCREEN NAME IN THE NOTES SECTION when you send your paypal. Sorry for shouting.

---

Update 04-25-2012
We have crossed the 100 coin mark and will shortly be collecting funds to move to the next stage of production. I have contacted the manufacturer to get a final price per coin quote for you. As soon as I have that information I will pass it along to you. The deadline for ordering new coins with tracking numbers is April 30, 11:59pm CDT. This is necessary to proceed to the next stage of production.

Update 04-22-2012 Danyel has been kind enough to render a drawing of what the coin will look like. (Thanks Buddy!)

=========================

Original Post Please Read if your are a new member. Shipping for non North American orders have changed slightly as well.
Several people have expressed interest in a run of Indy Fiero colored Geocoins. It will once again have edge text like we did for the first time during the last run of coins.

COIN DESCRIPTION

We will continue to use our existing dies however this coin will start with a black nickel base coin and be white on the back. The front will be white in the middle with a red ring surrounding it. I have not yet decided if the checkers in the flag should be white gray or the same Indy red as the ring. I will need to play with the design a little bit to see what looks the best.

General description - Geocoins are high quality, collectible coins that you will be proud to own. Several have already been permanently attached to the interiors of various people's cars. They are beautiful and you will want to own one. The coins that we produce are 1.75 inches across and I believe that they are 4mm thick. The text, "www.fiero.nl" will also appear inside of the gray ring at the top and, "Track at www.geocaching.com" appears in the bottom.

SHIPPING
Orders will once again be via the US Postal Service. If you do not live in the Untied States it is cost prohibitive for me to insure your order. This time I am adding a $5 extra fee for international orders not in North America due to the increased price of sending them overseas. (Canadian orders will continue to be the same price as US domestic) Shipping will continue to be $4.80 flat rate, for domestic buyers as in previous projects.

///// Buyers must agree to not hold me financially responsible for problems that may occur during shipping. Once they are in the hands of the postal service I have no control over what happens to them. If something does occur during shipping we will will work together to come up with a mutually agreeable solution./// I will insure large orders through the Postal Service and will self insure the smaller ones.

I travel for a living but will get the coins shipped to you as soon as I can after receiving them. If they come on day one of a trip, shipping could be delayed possibly up to six days after they arrive at my residence. My job has to come first. I hope that you will understand if that becomes the case. I will keep you informed at each step of the process.

At this time I do not have a target completion or shipping date. It always seems to take longer than it should. Much of this process is not under my control. I merely guide it. You can do your part to help by paying promptly when we start collecting the money. I will make a post when the funds will be collected.

ENGRAVING
As with previous orders you have the option to either make them trackable at www.geocaching.com (Instead of personalized engraving there will be a serial number engraved) OR you can request personalized engraving at no extra charge. Please see the photos of previous coins if you are unfamiliar. Personalized coins CANNOT have tracking numbers and are therefore not trackable If you choose personalized you are allowed A MAXIMUM OF 10 LETTERS OR SPACES. That is all that will physically fit on the coin.

AVAILABILITY OF PREVIOUS COINS
They aren't. (Unless you can convince somebody to sell you one of theirs. In this case it would be a private sale. The details are between you and the seller). I don't care what you do as long as they don't end up on ebay. I am trying to protect the licensing agreement that I have with General Motors so that we can continue to produce the coins. They are your coins but I had to get special written permission from GM to use their trademark images that appear on the coin and don't want anybody doing something stupid that would cause them to revoke our authorization. I am only allowed to sell them to members of this forum, at this forum.

Do not plan on me ordering extra coins. I have to pay for them myself and I don't like to leave money laying around. If you want one, let me know as soon as possible.

Once a run is done, it's done. That's it. We have never remade a coin. We probably never will because honestly it would not be interesting for me to do that.

COST PLANNING AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
In order to get this project turned quickly I am planning to place our order by November 10th to keep the turnaround time down. For your planning purposes, each coin will probably cost about $7.00 - $9.00 + a flat rate shipping/packaging cost of $4.80/address. Paypal Only. Have your funds ready to go. I will provide payment instructions at the proper time. I can send an invoice payable with a credit card if necessary.

VERIFY THE ACCURACY OF YOUR ORDER BY CHECKING THE LIST BELOW
This is a group project and can be complex.

It is your responsibility to verify the accuracy of your order and choice of engraving. I will cut and paste what is shown on the list directly into our order form.

Your engraving will appear exactly as it is depicted.

Unless I hear otherwise from you I will assume that you would like your coin to have a serial number that you can use to track your coin at www.geocaching.com

If your request is depicted correctly in the list, your are done for now. Send me a pm if I have made an error with your request or you wish to make changes. If your request is correct no action is required at this at this point

Unless your order has confidential engraving please post your requests as a reply in this thread. If it is confidential please send me a pm, but please, also make sure that I don't accidentally post it here in the request list. (I did that once and felt terrible about it).

REQUEST LIST - Your request is a commitment to pay on time when we start accepting payments so that everyone can get their coins in the shortest period of time possible. Note: I will not normally write the word, "Trackable" in the engraving list. It is assumed unless otherwise noted with personalized engraving after the quantity.

*****It is your responsibility to verify the quantity and accuracy of your engraving text.*****

If it is accurate nothing else is required until we start collecting the funds. I will copy and paste what is written below into the list that will be sent to the engraver. It will appear on your coin exactly as it is show here.

Axdrenalin...$.....................................................4, Axdrenalin, Axdrenalin, William, Brandon
blakeinspace.....$..............Received....................3
BMTFIERO............$..........Received....................4 BMTFIERO, Lady BMT, Mitchell, Marshall
CoolBlue87GT........$............Received..................3 CoolBlue, RedHot88, Pontiac
cornersonrails...$............Received.......................2 CHOPTOP, ARROW
chrishahn87..$.................Received......................3 Chris, Randy, (+1T)
c-l...$.....Received............10 C-L, The Indy, BlkPegasus, Michael, Ottawa, Montreal, FieroTalk, Indy 2013, (+2T)
Danyel..$............................................................5 BlkWidow, TylersToy, Indy, Indy, Indy
datacop...$..................Received...........................4 Datacop, Ternunda, Naxtoof, Bubbles
DL10..$....................Received..............................5 DL10, (+4T)
E.Furgal.$...........................................................3 R.I.P.NO.3, INDY 271442, MAY27TH-84
fiero67.......$.................Received..........................2 fiero67, (+1T)
Fierosmith....$...............Received.........................5 Fierosmith, Dark Angel, 84 PaceCar, 84 Indy500, (+1T)
Fierostarvin.$.............Received.............................2
Flamberge..$...................Received.......................2
GTMN....$..................Received............................3 INDY 1511, (+1T), INDY FIERO
Hardpact..$.........................................................3 Hardpact, Amflyer, (+1T)
hinesb1890...$.....................................................2 BHINES, (+1T)
Hulki U. My-BFF...$.............................................2 Hulki, (+1T)
ICCAMDFIERO.$.................................................2 SC3800, (+1T)
ILVMYGT...$........................................................2 ILVMYGT, INDY 2012
IwannaIRM..$.......................................................4 IwanaIRM, IMSA DGP, 33, (+1t)
JohnWPB.$.....................Received.......................4 JohnWPB, Carter, Cassidy, (+1T)
litespd......$.........................................................1
LT188GT..$.............Received................................2 LT188GT, TORKED
mattwa.....$..............Received..............................1 Mattwa
outlawfiero17..$........Received...............................4 OUTLAW, P-TAC, ROSIE, DON FIERO
RACE..........Received and Shipped.......................6
reborngt.$............................................................4 Betancourt, Reborn GT, (+2T)
realliving1....$.......................................................2 1987 GT, (+1T)
paced84...$...................Received..........................2 paced84, paced84
pontiackid86....$...................................................2 84IMSA, PK86
sadie goad..$........................................................4 (4T)
Sage......$....................Received...........................3 SAGE, REALITY, CRS
Silentassassin185..$.....Received...........................2 WHYSOLOW, OLDTALBOT
SlowGuitarMan...$.................................................2 SGM, (+1T)
SoCal Jim.....$...............Received..........................3 PURE POWER, Fiero Jim, Fiero G.T.
tbone42..$......................Received.......................3 Tbone42, Mayans2012, (+1T)
tstroud..$.........................Received........................3 TStroud, FieroV8, (+1T)
ZarZ........$............................................................2 (See PM)

We have crossed the 100 coin mark we will begin collecting the money soon. Also in the very near future, I will set a deadline for new or amended orders. Until then it's game on. You may make any change that you wish. Please verify the accuracy of your request in the list.

Please have the money ready to go in your PayPal account. After hitting 100 coins I will get the final cost per coin from Groundspeak and Coins for Anything and I will let you know the exact price for each coin. Typically they have been in the $7-9 dollar range

------------------
Central Iowa Fieros

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 07-12-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me be the first
Two coins
1 coin----LT188GT

1 coin---TORKED

[This message has been edited by LT188GT (edited 04-20-2012).]

Fierosmith

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm down for my usual 3

1 - Fierosmith
2 - Dark Angel
3 - Tracking #

Thanks for doing this again!!!

Jim

------------------
The only thing more Fun than Driving a Fiero, is Learning how to Work on one...

Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take three

1. Hardpact
2. Amflyer
3. track #

Thanx Tom~

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish to get in on the action this time! I will take 3 as well!

#1- Tbone42
#2- Mayans2012 (I had to...)
#3- Tracking #

Thanks!
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will take 3.

#1- BlkWidow
#2- Indy
#3- TylersToy
Thanks!
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 04-20-2012).]

datacop

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for datacopClick Here to visit datacop's HomePageSend a Private Message to datacopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1 - Datacop
2 - Ternunda
3 - Naxtoof
4 - Bubbles

Thanks!
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I appreciate the format that you guys are using to request your coin. It really makes it easy for me.

I'm also glad to see returning coin buyers. We already have 1/5 of the coins needed to place our order.

Edit: If I can find my template I'll post exactly what the coins will look like. My computer crashed and died after the last round of coins so I lost a lot of the files that I used to use for the project.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 04-20-2012).]

Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In for 3:
1-SAGE
2-REALITY
3-CRS

Thanks Big K!
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
in for 3... trackable.
Fierostarvin

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierostarvinSend a Private Message to FierostarvinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2 for me please
PFF
System Bot
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Updated. Please ensure that your request is accurate in the list in the first post of this thread.
Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take two of them again...... both with my username on them.

(1) Axdrenalin
(2) Axdrenalin

Thanks,

Robert
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Two please.

1. Hulki
2. Trackable

Thanks,

Andy

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 04-20-2012).]

ILVMYGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ILVMYGTSend a Private Message to ILVMYGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am in for 4 coins.

2 coins tracking
1 coin -- ILVMYGT
1 Coin -- INDY 2012

Thanks
Frank

------------------
88 GT 5 Speed Black with gray interior
3800 SCII Swap.
Paint in Progress

IT RUNS!!
IT'S QUICK!!

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not."

ICCAMDFIERO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICCAMDFIEROSend a Private Message to ICCAMDFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put me down for 2

1- SC3800
2- trackable

Thank you! -Greg
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Race, here's my order

1 CoolBlue
1 RedHot88
1 Pontiac
Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2 please.
1. WHYSOLOW
2. OLDTALBOT
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in for 5

1 DL10
4 trackable

[This message has been edited by DL10 (edited 04-20-2012).]

outlawfiero17

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for outlawfiero17Send a Private Message to outlawfiero17Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im in for 4
1 OUTLAW
1 P-TAC
1 ROSIE
1 DON FIERO

[This message has been edited by outlawfiero17 (edited 04-20-2012).]

GTMN

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTMNSend a Private Message to GTMNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take 2
1- INDY 1511
1- trackable
Thanks,
Mark

[This message has been edited by GTMN (edited 04-20-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2012 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Updated the list 11:22pm. Good night everyone.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post04-21-2012 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm up for 3

1) R.I.P.NO.3
2) INDY 271442
3)MAY27TH-84

any chance of seeing what the last one was like.. or what this one is going to be like..

------------------

Is there anybody listening?
Is there anyone that sees what's going on?
Read between the lines,
criticize the words they're selling.
Think for yourself and feel the walls
become sand beneath your feet

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 04-21-2012).]

RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2012 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

I'm up for 3

1) R.I.P.NO.3
2) INDY 271442
3)68TH INDY 500

any chance of seeing what the last one was like.. or what this one is going to be like..

Please adjust your engraving text for coin #3. We only have room for 10 characters on the coin. (
A space is also considered one of the 10).
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-21-2012 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fixed it
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2012 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

fixed it

As have I.
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2012 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RACE, I'm not sure if you got my PM's or not. But I'll take one with "Mattwa" engraved on it either way.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2012 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I understand it right they should look something like this ...

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-21-2012 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that 30'th anv. needs to be a decal^^^^^^^^^^^6
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2012 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
put me in for 2
one 84IMSA other PK86..
Flamberge

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2012 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Two trackable please.
PFF
System Bot
tstroud

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2012 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tstroudSend a Private Message to tstroudEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in for for my standard order of 3.

1- TStroud
2- FieroV8
3- Tracking #

Thanks Race, for doing this again!
Tim
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2012 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

If I understand it right they should look something like this ...

I wish we could do the red on the back of the coin but it isn't possible. Danyel, could you do one with gray in the checkers area to see what it would look like too. Thanks!

Second edit: We could do a two tone metal with silver in the red areas on the back that would sort of match the rims color. That could look really sharp!

Note: raised areas of the coin are by default metal colors but can also be made with black nickel. The recessed areas are the only places where we can use paint colors.

Edit: I was working most of the day yesterday and into the night until about 1:00am. I have replied to all pm and have updated the request lists. I promise to respond to all inquiry's but my job takes first priority. Please understand if there is occasionally a slight delay in my response. I don't work a typical 9 to 5 type of job.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 04-22-2012).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2012 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Race here are other variatiions you asked; (1-3-5 are the same)

-----------------(1)-------------------------------(2)

-----------------(3)-------------------------------(4)

-----------------(5)-------------------------------(6)
If ya need more let me know
take care
Danyel
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2012 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel, you are awesome!

This will be the front.

-----------------------

Can you make one with the red part of this silver and another one with the red parts black please? I would like to see what each one looks like before deciding. Thanks.

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2012 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here you are .... both combinations wanted.... yours are really big !!!! Just click on my post edit button and copy the image link to your first post of the pair wanted

Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 04-22-2012).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2012 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got back in town and got your PM. Thanks for the heads up Race! Put me down for 4 coins:

1. JohnWPB
  2. Tracking #
  3. Carter
  4. Cassidy

Originally posted by RACE:
I wish we could do the red on the back of the coin but it isn't possible. Danyel, could you do one with gray in the checkers area to see what it would look like too. Thanks!

Why can't red be used on the back? I have previous coins here, with with different colors. One yellow, one black, another blue......

Too bad, as this would look fantastic!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 04-22-2012).]

RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2012 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John, welcome back!

This is going to be our combination. I agree that the red back would look great. I think it needs a little shiny silver to match the car's wheels. Thanks again Danyel. This coin is going to be amazing!

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2012 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Red backing on rear
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2012 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John, you win. Red it is. Except the gray part will be shiny silver.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock