Anyone from Oklahoma? by Iamlost22185
Started on: 11-03-2009 12:39 PM
Replies: 136 (2307 views)
Last post by: J-Holland on 08-09-2014 08:26 PM
DefEddie

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DefEddieSend a Private Message to DefEddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumpity.
Was in OKC yesterday,usually have kids with though.
I should just drive the old 88 that way one day.
Nothing to look at though,its low priority as long as it runs.
Of course it leaks oil,reverse is out,flywheel is broke,oil pressure guage out,gas guage out and the tires (while having great tread) are drycracked lol.
But she'll make it to a meet i'm sure,That stuff is all optional
I just need time to go.

So keep this updated with meeting places and times.
IP: Logged
J-Holland

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will definitely do that Defeddie.
J-Holland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Our next meeting here in OKC will be on Sunday the 14th at Coit's at 50th and N. Portland. I want to gauge interest for a September cruise and fid out who will be going to Ruckus X. E-mail or PM me for details.
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2011 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright Okies, this former Okie (Lawton) will be in Norman on Sept. 3rd and Nov. 5th to watch my beloved Sooners play some football. YEA!!! Anything going on these dates, besides football?

can anybody suggest a hotel in Norman that reasonable in price and nice?

thanks...

[This message has been edited by Tom Slick (edited 08-20-2011).]

J-Holland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2011 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check out the Super 8 on line. It is at Main and I35. Be aware, the prices go up on game weekends.
DefEddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2012 05:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DefEddieSend a Private Message to DefEddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just keepin' it alive
J-Holland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2012 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Defeddie,
Our next meeting is on July 8th from around 3:45 to shortly after 5. It will be at Coit's at NW 39th and Penn. If you need directions send me a PM.

Jim
Quad Raider

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2012 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been on this forum for a while but just found this thread today. My '87 coupe is not running yet, but when I get my Quad 4 swap done I'll be up for some road trips down to central Oklahoma.
Wa5a

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2012 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wa5aSend a Private Message to Wa5aEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i'm also in edmond. but hiding out. My 84 is my daily driver.
J-Holland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2012 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a white Notchback and a red GT over on Anderson Rd last weekend. Are the owners on here?

Next FCOK meeting at Coit's on NW 39th and Penn on Sep 9th. We'll be there from 3:45 to about 5:15.

Jim
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2013 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
when are you guys meeting these days Jim?
PFF
System Bot
J-Holland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2013 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We're still meeting the 2nd Sunday of the month. Since Coit's shutdown we've been getting together at Jim's at NW 39th and Council.
LethalGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LethalGTSend a Private Message to LethalGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there still an Oklahoma club? Is there a website with info?

------------------

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LethalGT:

Is there still an Oklahoma club? Is there a website with info?

I hacked the website and they were so upset they just left it down.
J-Holland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LethalGT,
You can reach me at 360-8103.
86gtdude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86gtdudeSend a Private Message to 86gtdudeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am in Lawton and looking to buy an 86GT or 87 GT anyone in Oklahoma have one running and driving for sale?
J-Holland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2014 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone in the Oklahoma area, we will be at Jim's restaraunt, NW 39th and Council, on the 10th from around 3:15 until we decide to leave. We will be discussing our September meeting at Wild Horse Park in Mustang on 6 September.

Send me a PM for time and directions.
Jim Holland

[This message has been edited by J-Holland (edited 08-09-2014).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave