Anyone from Oklahoma? by Iamlost22185
Started on: 11-03-2009 12:39 PM
Replies: 136 (2307 views)
Last post by: J-Holland on 08-09-2014 08:26 PM
Iamlost22185

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Iamlost22185Send a Private Message to Iamlost22185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm from Oklahoma and was wanting to see if anyone here was also. I also wanted to know if there is are they in the Fiero club here?

Thanks, Thomas
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not me but, I know there are some folks in the OKC area that are active in these mid-engined monsters. Had dinner with one not to long ago in Midwest City..

Ron
FastFieros

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mera7 and deffeddie are from the OKLA area. I am in Texas about 3 hours from you.

http://www.fastfieros.com
Iamlost22185

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Iamlost22185Send a Private Message to Iamlost22185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastFieros:

Mera7 and deffeddie are from the OKLA area. I am in Texas about 3 hours from you.

http://www.fastfieros.com

Nice website... I want to do a L32 swap in my fiero, but wanting and talking the wife into it are two different things....
possumlips

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for possumlipsSend a Private Message to possumlipsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------

[This message has been edited by possumlips (edited 06-30-2012).]

Bubbajuju

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BubbajujuSend a Private Message to BubbajujuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edmond here. Welcome to the forum.
Iamlost22185

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Iamlost22185Send a Private Message to Iamlost22185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks any of you guys that are in Oklahoma in the Oklahoma Fiero club?
mera7

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-03-2009 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am from piedmont area
Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in the Tulsa area on a fairly regular basis to visit family... does that count?
mera7

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-03-2009 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a okla fiero club? I would join if there is one
Iamlost22185

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Iamlost22185Send a Private Message to Iamlost22185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah they don't have a website because the member that was running it sold his fiero and quit.

I have yet to go to one of the meetings but this weekend will be my first. They meet the 2nd Sunday in a month. Most of the members I know of are right around Norman. If your still interested let me know I could get you the number the meeting for this month is coming up. From what I have heard so far is the meeting is going to be in Mustang.
PFF
System Bot
mera7

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-04-2009 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello from sema
Dgzfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DgzfieroSend a Private Message to DgzfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Iamlost22185, I am in the Fiero Club of Oklahoma. yes there is a meeting Sunday and I think it will be in Mustang again. I'm in OKC on the SE side of town.
Iamlost22185

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Iamlost22185Send a Private Message to Iamlost22185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dgzfiero:

Hi Iamlost22185, I am in the Fiero Club of Oklahoma. yes there is a meeting Sunday and I think it will be in Mustang again. I'm in OKC on the SE side of town.

Cool are you going to be at the meeting this Sunday?
Dgzfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DgzfieroSend a Private Message to DgzfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah when I find out where it is. I think it will be at an Italian rest over there.
Iamlost22185

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Iamlost22185Send a Private Message to Iamlost22185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah that is all I know also. I live in Norman not to far from James. I'm kinda hope to follow him there. I have never been to mustang.
DefEddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DefEddieSend a Private Message to DefEddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm a couple hours east of you in Sallisaw.
I don't know of a local Fiero club,only had mine a few months..(errr,now I have 3..)

Since i've had mine,i've only seen one driving (in a town 30m away) and two on craigslist in a nearby town(30m the other way.)

I'd like to go check out some of the OKC and tulsa fiero's sometime,but not sure when that'll happen.

[This message has been edited by DefEddie (edited 11-05-2009).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I lived in Tulsa 1 year, then Oklahoma City at Tinker AFB several years, stayed there for 8 years. My 2 sons live in Moore.
Iamlost22185

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Iamlost22185Send a Private Message to Iamlost22185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool I can't wait for the Meeting this Sunday!!!
ALLTRBO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I lived in Norman for a few years, out by Thunderbird... unfortunately I don't anymore. Also, I miss Thunder Valley and the days I could get there late, make 9 runs in in one night, and still have plenty of time to eat dinner and chill. All the strips around here are lucky to get you one run in a whole night.

Anyway, I'm just hating the east coast and wishing I was again in the laid back part of the country that I call home. Continue on with the thread, don't mind me.
Iamlost22185

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Iamlost22185Send a Private Message to Iamlost22185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I grow up out by thunderbird lake and my dad still lives out there. I have never taken my Fiero to Thunder Valley but I have taken my 1971 Ford Torino. lots of fun
PFF
System Bot
Fiero_Adam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in the northwest part of the state, almost in Kansas. I know more of the Kansas guys than anyone else. The OKC area is about a 3 hour drive for me.

------------------

possumlips

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for possumlipsSend a Private Message to possumlipsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero_Adam:

I'm in the northwest part of the state, almost in Kansas. I know more of the Kansas guys than anyone else. The OKC area is about a 3 hour drive for me.

You know if that wheels1 (chris irsik ) from hutchinson KS is still around? He screwed over alot of people on here including me.$250 and parts he was supose to powdercoat. He left the forum unless he's still here under another name.I've got two GT's sitting cause of him. Can't get up the money to buy the parts he kept. I hope to run into him before i die.
Fiero_Adam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a pm.
mera7

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-08-2009 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im looking for a cheap 1988 fiero project in oklahoma. prefer complete as possible. but motor trans or body could be bad. mike in oklahoma

[This message has been edited by mera7 (edited 11-08-2009).]

americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 04:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bubbajuju:

Edmond here. Welcome to the forum.

edmond here too.

hey bubba, you need to come by soon. ive made some more progress on the fiero. some good progress! working on a coupler adapter i made, got my wideband in and nect a new rear motor mounthit me up sometime. i may just randomly drop by soon since ill be running to ace a lot.

Originally posted by Iamlost22185:

Cool are you going to be at the meeting this Sunday?

ill be there tomarrow. call one of us up tomarrow if you dont know they place yet doug.

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987 | My Fiero Fuel Economy | MPG Display for OBD I
Youtube Videos of My GT | modernize your fiero with technology!
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
screw paying those bastards. im not going to become rich by paying for things.....

[This message has been edited by americasfuture2k (edited 11-08-2009).]

Bubbajuju

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BubbajujuSend a Private Message to BubbajujuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool deal AF2K. I was at the car wash by your house Friday night and almost called you but it was getting late.
DefEddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DefEddieSend a Private Message to DefEddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey AF2K I've got a Ford coupler in the garage similar to what I mentioned on your thread.
Pretty sure I saw another different one in my spare parts locker at work.

I'll be glad to send it to you if you want it,those things are like $80 and hold up to massive diesel boost.
If you want them and can wait,we go to OKC at least every month and you could meet me or my wife and pick em up.
mera7

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-08-2009 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i was given a 84se today. duke with isuzu 5 speed car. i need both doors complete with glass and door panels, 84-87 drivers rear suspension complete, and complete interior with steering column. cheap please... thanks for your time, mike
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey bubba, you should have called anyways, im an uplate kind of person.

DefEddie, ive already got a coupler on there i got from AceHardware. thats not goona handle of course. and ive got a real one on order from boostcontroller.com. thanks tho

i got so wrapped up today in cleaning my garage after i finished the fiero so i could drive it out. i missed the meet in mustang. i was broke too lol. we should have a meet out at POPS on RT 66. good place and ive seen different car meets up there too. mustang is just too far away to drive my fiero. i dont want it to catch on fire again O_O

------------------
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
screw paying those bastards. im not going to become rich by paying for things.....

DefEddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DefEddieSend a Private Message to DefEddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never been to Pops,heard alot about it though.
Buddy of mine used to run something there,they have a restaurant I think? (he's a chef/rest manager)
Supposed to be great.

Originally posted by americasfuture2k:

hey bubba, you should have called anyways, im an uplate kind of person.

DefEddie, ive already got a coupler on there i got from AceHardware. thats not goona handle of course. and ive got a real one on order from boostcontroller.com. thanks tho

i got so wrapped up today in cleaning my garage after i finished the fiero so i could drive it out. i missed the meet in mustang. i was broke too lol. we should have a meet out at POPS on RT 66. good place and ive seen different car meets up there too. mustang is just too far away to drive my fiero. i dont want it to catch on fire again O_O

PFF
System Bot
guarddawgtaz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for guarddawgtazSend a Private Message to guarddawgtazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
tulsa here midtown and commute back and forth to Edmond in the Fiero 5 days a week for school
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yea its a restaurant too. good eatin.

------------------

[This message has been edited by americasfuture2k (edited 11-09-2009).]

Bubbajuju

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BubbajujuSend a Private Message to BubbajujuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yay Pops! Somewhere close enough for me to have a lower towing bill!!! I'm there if anyone want's to meet.
3.4Turbo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.4TurboSend a Private Message to 3.4TurboEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are a few of us in Tulsa area but no longer an organization since George Ryan moved back to Denver. John (3 Fieros and trying to talk wife into a 4th)
mera7

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-11-2009 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pops sounds good to me....
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2009 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i think pops is what its going to be, now to call the other fiero clubbers. now me and dwayne can make it! maybe mine will be race-able. just a tow to a shop and then its done! and still a rear motor mount, but thats cake. mmm....cake....
Pleeplius79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pleeplius79Send a Private Message to Pleeplius79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New to the forum, but I'm in Oklahoma City near Lake Hefner.
mera7

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-22-2009 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hello all im in piedmont, 87 mera, 88 coupe, 84 coupe, 86se. when and where is the next meeting? thanks, mike in nwokc/piedmont area
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not in Oklahoma but there are some VERY nice members up there!
Yea POP's food is a good value (inexpensive too).
Mera7- So are the parts I delivered to you for that car, is from the guy that gave you the 84, is the one that lives off Edmond rd? I wish we could've visited longer. I just realized that you also went to SEMA. I'm making plans to attend next year. It has been TOO long. It is like Mecca to car owners.
Sounds like there are enough people in OK to host the Red River Ruckus.
Remember Oklahoma is only OK. Best thing about Oklahoma is that once you are through it you finally reach Texas.

------------------
When life gives you lemons, thank them for the Fiero.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock