Started on: 11-03-2009 12:39 PM
Replies: 136 (2307 views)
Last post by: J-Holland on 08-09-2014 08:26 PM
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bubbajuju

Not just you, but many other members would be a lot easier to find if they put a town in their profile. Even a close large City would be a help.

You do have the State, but I have no idea if that is North, East, West, or South by looking, so you could be a half hour, to 5 hours from me.

By: DefEddie
I'm a couple hours east of you in Sallisaw.
I don't know of a local Fiero club,only had mine a few months..(errr,now I have 3..)

Since i've had mine,i've only seen one driving (in a town 30m away) and two on craigslist in a nearby town(30m the other way.)

I'd like to go check out some of the OKC and tulsa fiero's sometime,but not sure when that'll happen.

Your not too far from us guys in Southwest Missouri, and NorthWest Arkansas!!

Brad

IP: Logged
Iamlost22185

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Iamlost22185Send a Private Message to Iamlost22185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So is there going to be a Pops Meeting. I would also be interested. For me to be able to go it would have to be on a Sunday as of right now. Keep me updated on this if its going to happen. just send me a PM about it.

Thanks, Thomas
mera7

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-23-2009 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol steve... steve is a good guy dont judge him by his oklahoma texas comments lol. thank you steve for delivering the car to my house from texas. yes the parts you gave me are for the 84 off of edmond rd. i have to pick it up wkend after next. this coming wkend i have to go to defeddies house and get a 86. i have only been into fieros for like 2-3 months and already have 4 lol. they just seem to multiply mysteriously lol. talk to you later, mike
americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i want to have a pops meet, but i dont know who to call in the club. maybe doug or mike would know. i need to remember to call them. ill set my phone alarm as a reminder. round 630. so if either of you guys see this, expect a call :P shoot, i should even call dan.

if we do get that location decieded for the december meet, it will be a sunday at 3pm. the usual day and time. date is usually the first sunday of the month. but if its immediatly the first sunday of the week, it will be the second sunday.
------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987 | My Fiero Fuel Economy | MPG Display for OBD I
Youtube Videos of My GT | modernize your fiero with technology!
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
screw paying those bastards. im not going to become rich by paying for things.....

[This message has been edited by americasfuture2k (edited 11-23-2009).]

mera7

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-23-2009 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
america i would definately go to pops for a december meeting. mike in nwokc/piedmont
Iamlost22185

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Iamlost22185Send a Private Message to Iamlost22185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by americasfuture2k:

i want to have a pops meet, but i dont know who to call in the club. maybe doug or mike would know. i need to remember to call them. ill set my phone alarm as a reminder. round 630. so if either of you guys see this, expect a call :P shoot, i should even call dan.

if we do get that location decieded for the december meet, it will be a sunday at 3pm. the usual day and time. date is usually the first sunday of the month. but if its immediatly the first sunday of the week, it will be the second sunday.

No at the last club meeting we set the meeting for Dec the 6.. Because of all the holidays and crap lol :P

Thomas
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well damn, i dont really see the beginning of january happening since some of us will be sloshed from the new year celebration. guess we will hafta play this by ear

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987 | My Fiero Fuel Economy | MPG Display for OBD I
Youtube Videos of My GT | modernize your fiero with technology!
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
screw paying those bastards. im not going to become rich by paying for things.....

DefEddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2010 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DefEddieSend a Private Message to DefEddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bringing this back up to the top,I still want to make a meet here in oklahoma (or ark/mo)
Darren's 87 coupe

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darren's 87 coupeSend a Private Message to Darren's 87 coupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll chime in I guess, Looks like another month has passed and still no info on this. It would be fun to see some of you guys again, but as doug will tell, you, I never get anything done on my fiero EVER! My 4.9 has been in the works for around 3 years or more now. I did get the engine pulled on tuesday to get it looked over for this new spring season, and things might be looking better than I had hoped when I stored it over a year and a half ago, but now we get a ton of BS Snow dumped on us today! I am hating this crap! It was like 65 and sunny and light wind yesterday! Now it's a blizzard and a ton of snow on the ground!

Ok So hows this sound? What car shows are coming up now that spring is here, and who's going to what? We could just meet there, and if now one shows, at least we're not standing in an IHOP parking lot with a cleaned and detailed car with no one to look at it. Let me know what car shows are going on in OKC and Tulsa areas, and elsewhere, and we can see what works for everyone.

Plus this will add to the fact that those of us who can only bring pics of our non working cars won't feel as stupid being there since we can at least enjoy the other cars at the car show as well.

I should be free in April and May.

------------------

Darren's 87 coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darren's 87 coupeSend a Private Message to Darren's 87 coupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found this in my town today, APRIL 24th It's the 89er day stuff going on here in Guthrie, and this has free food so I'm there Fiero or not. Probably no Fiero, but hey who knows. Post if you guys think this might be something that we might want to do a group appearance to. I think it would be fun. and it's free.

------------------

timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I missed this earlier, I'm from Crescent. I met the president of the Mustang area club at an Oreillys store a while back. His name is Dan Ballen, and he told me the club usually meets at Luigiannos italian restaraunt in Mustang on the first Sunday of every month at 3:00pm. Send me a pm if you need his phone number.
PFF
System Bot
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

timcha

741 posts
Member since Jun 2008

Originally posted by Darren's 87 coupe:

Found this in my town today, APRIL 24th It's the 89er day stuff going on here in Guthrie, and this has free food so I'm there Fiero or not. Probably no Fiero, but hey who knows. Post if you guys think this might be something that we might want to do a group appearance to. I think it would be fun. and it's free.

Man, I'd love to be there but my baby got hammered last week. I guess I could limp it over there to show folks that Fieros aren't the death traps everyone thinks they are .

[This message has been edited by timcha (edited 04-06-2010).]

Pj84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 04:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pj84Send a Private Message to Pj84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi all from Tulsa just got my 84 back on the road
chadwilkins

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-06-2010 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chadwilkinsSend a Private Message to chadwilkinsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OKC, OK here. My fiero is blacktagged, so I wont be driving it anywhere
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
grew up in Lawton but now reside in DFW, Tx.

A friend of mine who still lives in Lawton talk to someone that mention a bunch of Fieros in Tecumseh, OK.
anybody know who this is?

thanks...
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

A friend of mine who still lives in Lawton talk to someone that mention a bunch of Fieros in Tecumseh, OK.

thanks...

Your friend? Nope, never heard of him.

Brad
Dgzfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DgzfieroSend a Private Message to DgzfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

thanks...

Yeah, I know him. I'll PM his phone number if ya want it. He has quite a few cars out there.
Darren's 87 coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darren's 87 coupeSend a Private Message to Darren's 87 coupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Doug, I'm back on here, still don't have the engine turning over, but it is now my main car as of a few weeks ago, so it's do or die now. I'll be trying to get it running for the next week, and then finishing it all up during the summer. Paint and stuff. So when and where is the next meeting? I might get to it this month or next.

timcha, that sucks about your car. Are you going to stay in fieros? Is it repairable? I have a front facia that's not to bad if that was damaged that you can have. 87 notchback.

PJ84 Good job on getting it back on the road! Come down and show that thing off, or let us know about T-Town shows coming up!

------------------

Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pj84:

Hi all from Tulsa just got my 84 back on the road

Hey! A Tulsan! Thats where I was born... my dad and oldest brother still live there and I'm in town on a semi regular basis. I think theres a Fiero club out that way but if its not active we meet up in Joplin once in a while too
Dgzfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2010 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DgzfieroSend a Private Message to DgzfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Darren's 87 coupe:

Hey Doug, I'm back on here, still don't have the engine turning over, but it is now my main car as of a few weeks ago, so it's do or die now. I'll be trying to get it running for the next week, and then finishing it all up during the summer. Paint and stuff. So when and where is the next meeting? I might get to it this month or next.

timcha, that sucks about your car. Are you going to stay in fieros? Is it repairable? I have a front facia that's not to bad if that was damaged that you can have. 87 notchback.

PJ84 Good job on getting it back on the road! Come down and show that thing off, or let us know about T-Town shows coming up!

Hey Darren, I must of missed this earlier, we had a short cruise up to the Rock Cafe in Stroud today.
My GT was making some terrible noise on the way up there. It turned out to be a rear brake shield and nothing serious.

Darren's 87 coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darren's 87 coupeSend a Private Message to Darren's 87 coupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's good doug, glad it wasn't anything big. I am probably going to be at the car show week after next here in Guthrie, but I would be shocked if I would have the car running by then. Maybe the engine running, but still need an axle $75 and an exhaust so that should still take me a few more weeks into may before I'm really able to get it on the road everyday. I do hope to hear the engine running up on blocks today or the next few days. I'll keep you guys posted.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump and sent Darren a PM
DefEddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DefEddieSend a Private Message to DefEddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drove to Bentonville,Ark yesterday to pick up Fiero #4.
Might possibly fix it up for the wife if I don't sell.
Still interested in meeting some peoples in oklahoma also.
DefEddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DefEddieSend a Private Message to DefEddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to keep it outta the archives.
Still haven't seen any around me though,and don't see a fiero trip to okc in the near future.
J-Holland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes there is a group in the OKCity area. We are having our annual Pic-nic/BarbequeJune 4th from 11-3 at Wild Horse Park in Mustang. We have the pavilion on the North side of the park and there is plenty of parking available. For more information, you can drop me an e-mailor a pm. We're trying to get a headcount so we know how much food will be needed, so if you can get with me before Memorial day it would be helpful.

Having a drivable Fiero is not required, we just want to meet and get to know you.

Jim

[This message has been edited by J-Holland (edited 05-20-2011).]

Ghost1097

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ghost1097Send a Private Message to Ghost1097Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just Got mine back and will be there if it has to Ride on Trailer

[This message has been edited by Ghost1097 (edited 05-20-2011).]

J-Holland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2011 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for contacts
Ghost1097

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2011 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ghost1097Send a Private Message to Ghost1097Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone got a Parts Car or SE Body Parts for Sale? The Hail from the Storm did a Number on my bumpers and Spoiler and I would like to give it the Aero look since I have to Repaint it anyway.BubbaJuJu I think you bought the Black GT I had for parts.Got anything left?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2011 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierocarparts:

I just realized that you also went to SEMA. I'm making plans to attend next year. It has been TOO long. It is like Mecca to car owners.

I hope to be there again this year.

------------------

"Friends don't let their friends drive stock."

J-Holland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2011 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a few of the cars and people from Fiero Club Oklahoma at our annual Pic-nic this afternoon.

Gary Hagan

Mike Glass

Merrill

Jim Holland

[This message has been edited by J-Holland (edited 06-04-2011).]

Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2011 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How long has Merrill had his Mera? Please tell him about our "Mera in Paridise" thread. We are always looking to meet more owners, and swap stories about our Meras.
PFF
System Bot
J-Holland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2011 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want to say he has had it for at least 10 years. At one point, he and his son both had Meras. Oddly enough, they were one number apart...or so we've been told.
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2011 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks to be an 88 from the wheels on it. Do you by chance know the build number? Mine is 8011. We are trying to gather information from current owners about the history of their Mera's.
J-Holland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2011 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've never really thought to ask him about it. He also has a tendency to drive his Formula quite a bit. I'll see if I can find out his build number and shoot it to you.

Jim H
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2011 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by J-Holland:

I want to say he has had it for at least 10 years. At one point, he and his son both had Meras. Oddly enough, they were one number apart...or so we've been told.

was the sons Mera....Black?? i know of one that just sold or was for sale recently, from the OKC area.....cool.

like father like son

Daniel-
Mera X
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2011 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009

Originally posted by Rick 88:

It looks to be an 88 from the wheels on it. Do you by chance know the build number? Mine is 8011. We are trying to gather information from current owners about the history of their Mera's.

Rick...i agree it looks to have the gold Mera nose badge too.....nice another unmolested Mera!!

daniel
J-Holland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2011 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will get with Merrill and find out about his son's car as well as getting his build number. On the build number, what am I looking for exactly? Is it a specific VIN grouping?

Jim
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2011 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by J-Holland:

I will get with Merrill and find out about his son's car as well as getting his build number. On the build number, what am I looking for exactly? Is it a specific VIN grouping?

Jim

in the turnk there should be a sticker with plastic over it with a # on it along with a paint code and VIN.....#8XXX the 8 stands for the 1988 Mera.
the actual Fiero VIN will not reflect the Mera option. thanks for the foot work, as Rick mentioned we like to keep an eye on our Mera Brethren.....Mera United. we are working on a Reunion of sorts so the more the merrier....thanks again

Daniel-
Mera X

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 06-06-2011).]

J-Holland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2011 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll try and get that information this week.
J-Holland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 06:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock