Mr Mikes latest seat design by Samuraijack
Started on: 09-03-2016 11:47 PM
Replies: 35 (2000 views)
Last post by: Samuraijack on 04-30-2017 10:58 PM
Samuraijack

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2016 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SamuraijackSend a Private Message to SamuraijackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very pleased with how my first attempt went.

Mike spent a fair amount of time on the phone consulting me, sending me ideas, and showing me his latest and greatest creations.

He has more than what is shown on his website two big thumbs up !

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
------------------
people laugh when I say I drive a Fiero, luckily there are enough of them so I do not see any cars like mine on my drive to work.

[This message has been edited by Samuraijack (edited 09-03-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2016 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HOLY ****

I wish I got this.... Absolutely amazing looking... Nice!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2016 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is absolutely beautiful!!! Wow! I love the "GT" logo - it's perfect.
jaredmurray88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2016 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[img]

[This message has been edited by jaredmurray88 (edited 09-04-2016).]

jaredmurray88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2016 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jaredmurray88

1153 posts
Member since Mar 2011
dbl post

[This message has been edited by jaredmurray88 (edited 09-04-2016).]

Kevin87FieroGT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2016 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice modern look.
onesexyfiero

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2016 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for onesexyfieroSend a Private Message to onesexyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks really nice, but I wonder how its going to hold up with those stitches right on the most wear prone part of the bolster.
Samuraijack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2016 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SamuraijackSend a Private Message to SamuraijackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by onesexyfiero:

Looks really nice, but I wonder how its going to hold up with those stitches right on the most wear prone part of the bolster.

good point, when you know where the seats wear you make sure to treat them well
robert1234

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2016 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for robert1234Send a Private Message to robert1234Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW !
Those are _____________ nice !
viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2016 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by onesexyfiero:

I also purchased these seat covers. The extra stitching is just for aesthetics, and that I can tell, is not holding anything together, which is the typical issue where two leather or vynil panels will rip at the seam based on age and/or poor design.
Very thrilled with my purchase, I do recommend these very highly!
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2016 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What does Mike call them? They look like "Vetter" style, but with the additional stitching.
PFF
System Bot
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2016 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Twin lines all the way is his choice of words, but he's open to suggestions, IIRC.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2016 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought I heard Mr Mikes was doing fabric skins now as well, is that true?
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2016 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cloth is an option from him, if that's what you mean. He's had stock replacement type red Indy seats for as long as I've known about his website. Just not many pictures of other cloth configurations, I assume they don't sell as strongly as leather or leatherette.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2016 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by viperine:

Cloth is an option from him, if that's what you mean. He's had stock replacement type red Indy seats for as long as I've known about his website. Just not many pictures of other cloth configurations, I assume they don't sell as strongly as leather or leatherette.

I haven't found pics or anyone who has any of his in cloth. I suppose Indy is cloth in the middle but I mean all around. But that's all I would be interested in because for me it is more comfortable.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2016 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had Mr Mike make a cloth set of seat covers for my 87GT with the same type of fabric that was original equipment. The difference was that the color is a bit darker color gray. Only the Fiero "experts" see the difference.
MrMike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2016 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MrMikeClick Here to visit MrMike's HomePageSend a Private Message to MrMikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Howdy Folks, thanks for the kind words.
Cloth kits are at MrMikes Fiero Cloth Kits
The new "Twin Lines" is not really a style, more of an embellishment.
It has been add as an 'option' at Twin Lines Option
Thanks again,
MrMike
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2016 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MrMike:

Thanks again,
MrMike

Thank you for the link MR Mike. seats look great. I will be in the market for a set soon.

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
2003 BMW 330I
2009 Dodge Charger

FieroNews
FieroNews Spare Tire Cover

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 09-07-2016).]

Samuraijack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2016 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SamuraijackSend a Private Message to SamuraijackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://goo.gl/photos/nfcQxiXBCwgMABFr8

[This message has been edited by Samuraijack (edited 08-04-2017).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2016 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MrMike:

Thanks again,
MrMike

Thanks Mike!
Fiero Vampire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2016 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much was the Twin Line Option I don't see a price on the website.
PFF
System Bot
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2016 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm planning on getting the Mr Mike seats for my build once I get to the interior. I love his work...great quality!
Samuraijack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2016 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SamuraijackSend a Private Message to SamuraijackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://goo.gl/photos/UmQYFABUjcwTJdGc7

[This message has been edited by Samuraijack (edited 08-04-2017).]

Samuraijack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2017 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SamuraijackSend a Private Message to SamuraijackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Samuraijack (edited 04-26-2017).]

robert1234

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2017 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for robert1234Send a Private Message to robert1234Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG, those are WOW !
Anyone have some leather MrMike's with any blue on them ?
I saw the cloth ones with blue

[This message has been edited by robert1234 (edited 04-26-2017).]

Samuraijack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2017 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SamuraijackSend a Private Message to SamuraijackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by robert1234:

OMG, those are WOW !
Anyone have some leather MrMike's with any blue on them ?
I saw the cloth ones with blue

http://www.mrmikes.com/fierotwotone.htm

robert1234

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2017 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for robert1234Send a Private Message to robert1234Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Samuraijack , those i like...Alot !
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2017 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just bought those exact seats! They will be to my house on Monday! I am so excited, yours look great.

So I bought the Italian II design with twin lines done with red stitching, black vinyl others, with black with black dots inners (imitation perforation), and silver Ferrari horses as they are going in my new Mera.

------------------

Samuraijack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2017 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SamuraijackSend a Private Message to SamuraijackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DeLorean00:

I just bought those exact seats! They will be to my house on Monday! I am so excited, yours look great.

So I bought the Italian II design with twin lines done with red stitching, black vinyl others, with black with black dots inners (imitation perforation), and silver Ferrari horses as they are going in my new Mera.

https://www.facebook.com/10...7980/?type=3&theater

My friend just sold his DELOREAN that his dad purchased new. It has only 25,000 miles on it and was in mint condition. Very cool.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-27-2017 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I am going to need a link to either a build thread on this car, or you really need to stop teasing me with interior pics. My gawd man.
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2017 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Samuraijack:

More info on that audio setup and some pics
PFF
System Bot
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2017 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://www.facebook.com/10...7980/?type=3&theater

My friend just sold his DELOREAN that his dad purchased new. It has only 25,000 miles on it and was in mint condition. Very cool.

That's cool to be the original owner! I had my DeLorean through the dark ages of DeLorean ownership. During the 90's and early 00's parts and knowable people were very hard to come by. We had like 2 places to buy parts. And the parts we got were either used or new old stock, but new old stock just means it rotted on a shelf for 20 years and was no better than what we had. Fuel accumulators were one huge problem. The new old stock ones were rotted just like the ones in our cars. It took DeLorean Motor company buying the rights and starting production on improved designs to have the cars usable again.
------------------

[This message has been edited by DeLorean00 (edited 04-27-2017).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2017 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phirewire:
More info on that audio setup and some pics

What audio set up ? The radio install surround ? Perhaps you have not seen these ... :

Available here

****************************************************************************************
Samuraijack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2017 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SamuraijackSend a Private Message to SamuraijackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

What audio set up ? The radio install surround ? Perhaps you have not seen these ... :

Available here

****************************************************************************************

I built the audio set up.

$6000 CAD invested

it is a 2.1 lay out

the sub is a dual voice coil 10 inch in a cad designed enclosure.

the mid range are 6 1/2 with titanium tweeters

behind the passenger seat is a windowed amp enclosure with 2 amps and a caspacitor.

in the passenger dash is the cross overs for the speakers.

behind the center console door is a studio grade equalizer.

The dash unit is clarion premier unit that originaly cost me $1200. CAD

I did post a welcome on here with pics years ago but do not know how to find them.

[This message has been edited by Samuraijack (edited 04-30-2017).]

Deabionni

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2017 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I did post a welcome on here with pics years ago but do not know how to find them.

Is this the thread you're referring to?
Samuraijack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2017 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SamuraijackSend a Private Message to SamuraijackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Deabionni:

Is this the thread you're referring to?

yes thank you and this...

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/096954.html

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay