Stainless Door Sill Plates by Snapperhead
Started on: 07-10-2010 03:06 PM
Replies: 106
Last post by: Snapperhead on 09-27-2013 06:33 PM
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2011 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
free bumpity...i'm tired of shovelling the white crap...
IP: Logged
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Making up another batch for the aero and non-aero style sill plates soon.
Anyone need a set.

Thanks,

Vince
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:

Making up another batch for the aero and non-aero style sill plates soon.
Anyone need a set.

Thanks,

Vince

how's the other 'stuff' progressing?...haven't checked in a while...thanks!

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OHNIKO:

how's the other 'stuff' progressing?...haven't checked in a while...thanks!

If the weather will ever allow me to open the doors I'm ready to start cutting. Raining all week, I have everything I need but a few warm dry days to do the job.

Very soon..

Thanks,

Vince
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
we know how you feel...
it's been so rainy & cool here too for the last few weeks, we're wondering if spring will ever arrive...
sucky sucky sucky
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

we know how you feel...
it's been so rainy & cool here too for the last few weeks, we're wondering if spring will ever arrive...
sucky sucky sucky

We had summer 1 day it was 84 deg and the next day or two was snow... going back into fall now I guess... The wife did get s sunburn so I know we must have had a summer

Vince
ALL_CAMMED_UP

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALL_CAMMED_UPSend a Private Message to ALL_CAMMED_UPDirect Link to This Post
Nice work, those are beautiful any gt ones?
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALL_CAMMED_UP:

Nice work, those are beautiful any gt ones?

Thank You!

I have two styles:

1. Aero. Fits all with the rocker panels like in the picture of the blue GT ( aero nose with ground effects. GT, Indy, some SE)

2. Non Aero . Fits all the rest ( base, coupe, Formula)

All come in plain polished no lettering.

Thanks,

Vince

------------------

Snapperhead Performance - Custom Hot Rods & Accessories
Your Complete Online Speed Shop - Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings

Rides:
85 Fiero Gt, Green "Grasshopper", 86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, 87
GT Met Orange, 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban,
04 Trailblazer

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 12-31-2013).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2011 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
I added a pic of a non aero set on a Formula in the first post

Thanks,

Vince

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 07-11-2011).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2011 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Bump, for the car shows
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
For all who are using my door sill plates (or any of my produicts) I will be adding a customer gallery to my website soon and I would love to have a few good photos of your car showing them in place and a little detail about your car.

Send photos and info to: photos@snapperheadproductions.com

Thanks,

Vince

------------------

Your Complete Online Speed Shop - Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings

Rides:
85 Fiero Gt, Green "Grasshopper", 86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, 87
GT Met Orange, 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban,
04 Trailblazer

PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2011 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

could i get this all together with the mirror order please, when ready?

"sure...of course! " he says

Pm Sent
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
FREE BUMP

& just 2 say...great products!

definite attention to detail & quality. Don't hesitate folks.
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2011 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Just a bump, I have a few sets of each ready to ship.

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Just a mid month bump.. boxed up and ready for shipping.

------------------

Threads:

Rides:
04 Trailblazer

jackcastro

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jackcastroSend a Private Message to jackcastroDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent.
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jackcastro:

Payment sent.

In the mail, Thank you and I hope to get a few pics of them installed.

Thanks,

Vince

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2011 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Anyone want brushed sill plates instead of mirror stainless?

Let me know I will be doing a few sets per requests

Same price as the mirrors

Thanks,

Vince

------------------

Threads:

Rides:
04 Trailblazer

indyguy888

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2012 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguy888Send a Private Message to indyguy888Direct Link to This Post
Vince I got my set in. They are bad to the bone dude. I'm very impressed. Keep up the great work. They will be shown off at the car shows this year.

Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2012 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactDirect Link to This Post
still avalible???

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2012 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by indyguy888:

Vince I got my set in. They are bad to the bone dude. I'm very impressed. Keep up the great work. They will be shown off at the car shows this year.

Thanks for the good words, and also very happy you like them

Vince
PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2012 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hardpact:

still avalible???

Yepp! I have them for the Aero and Non-Aero style sills.

Thanks,

Vince
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2012 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactDirect Link to This Post
pm sent with questions

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2012 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hardpact:

pm sent with questions

Returned Pm
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2012 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Just a bump for the show season

------------------

Threads:

Rides:
04 Trailblazer

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2013 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Season bump

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 09-07-2013).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2013 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Hello all as we come to the end of another fun year I want to clear out some mirror panel stock. So end of season sale for all while stock last.

$90.00 Shipped in the USA a little more for outside the USA. That's like $35.00 off!
I have both the Aero and Non Aero styles.

------------------

Threads:

Rides:
04 Trailblazer

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock