Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Parting Out 87 Coupe part 2: (list of parts from DC) (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Parting Out 87 Coupe part 2: (list of parts from DC) by Saxman
Started on: 08-08-2008 05:21 PM
Replies: 159
Last post by: Saxman on 01-19-2009 08:13 AM
rustyboltz

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rustyboltzSend a Private Message to rustyboltzDirect Link to This Post
Does the car have trailing arms that go from the rear hub to the cradle frame? I have an 88 and need a pair.
IP: Logged
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2008 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rustyboltz:

Does the car have trailing arms that go from the rear hub to the cradle frame? I have an 88 and need a pair.

These parts are from an 87, so the arms are different. I do have an extra set but they need to be sanded and painted. I coated them in Por-15, but the metal was pitted and could look better.

Let me get some pics together for you before we talk $.
GOT2B GM

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2008 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GOT2B GMSend a Private Message to GOT2B GMDirect Link to This Post
"$40 - upper and lower radiator supports with top flexible shroud piece attached"
Are these rust free?

Will they work on an 88 GT?

Are you willing to ship to Canada?

If yes, PM me how much you want shipped and I will PayPal you ASAP.

Thanks
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2008 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Saxman, my overflow tank has the two mounting ears busted off as of today. Makes a heck of a racket when it falls down in to the radiator fan with the AC on. Ya got a good one, shipped to 77364 ?
Thanks
Joe Crawford
Texas
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2008 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Sure do. Let me check both tabs to make sure it's an upgrade from your current situation.
GOT2B GM

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2008 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GOT2B GMSend a Private Message to GOT2B GMDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GOT2B GM:

"$40 - upper and lower radiator supports with top flexible shroud piece attached"
Are these rust free?

Thanks

Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2008 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Are these rust free?
Thanks

Sorry, GOT2B GM!

The supports are rust free, but I can take some pics so you know just what you are getting.
I don't think the radiators changed in 88, but check around to be sure. I'm no expert.
I can ship to Canada, as long as you agree that any extra costs over $15 (my shipping estimated) will be covered by you.

Thanks!
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Saxman:

Sure do. Let me check both tabs to make sure it's an upgrade from your current situation.

How about my overflow tank Saxman? And this is the first time I have seen my Avatar posted up . Thanks
Joe

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 09-29-2008).]

Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
I'm still looking. More searching tomorrow. I'm off to mail heads and a lower intake right now.
Terry_w

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Terry_wSend a Private Message to Terry_wDirect Link to This Post
$35 - Front headlight/air conditioning wiring harness - wires uncut, but wire wrap is cut in one place

If this includes the headlight module (mounted in the wheelwell) I will probably take it. Let me know.

Thanks,
Terry
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Terry_w:
$35 - Front headlight/air conditioning wiring harness - wires uncut, but wire wrap is cut in one place
If this includes the headlight module (mounted in the wheelwell) I will probably take it. Let me know.
Thanks,
Terry

Sorry - module is gone. I do have the rest. Let me check into that trade you PM'd about...
PFF
System Bot
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Are these rust free?

Thanks

I found these parts and they are in great shape - no rust. I don't know if they work on an 88, though. Be sure you check it out.

Once you commit to the sale, I'll pack them and take them to UPS for a quote. If you think USPS will be cheaper, let me know.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005

Originally posted by Terry_w:

Thanks,
Terry

I'm going to pass on your trade offer since I need $ for the 3.4 conversion and other car things for now. If you are still interested, I can mail it soon.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005

Originally posted by josef644:
How about my overflow tank Saxman? And this is the first time I have seen my Avatar posted up . Thanks
Joe

Glad you found a new one. Sorry I couldn't find mine. Now that you have it, I'll probably see it the next time I am out in the garage!
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005

Originally posted by rustyboltz:

Are you still interested? Are you talking about the one long arm from each side? I found the ones I have. I jsut want to be sure I have the right ones.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2008 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Bump - need some cash since my renters are not paying up...
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2008 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Saxman, just a heads up, that canister that sits beside the driver side strut mount you have for sale is probably for the cruise control. I only say probably because I don't have a picture to look at...if it looks like a juice can with vacuum lines coming out of it, then it is the cruise control vacuum canister.

On another note, I was wondering if you could post me some pics of that there EVAP canister you have... And would you possibly have a set of good mounts for an 88 auto duke? Drop me a pm and let me know, I could probably send ya something for the evap can...May also be convinced to take the lid from the 4tech air cleaner you have off your hands

But wait, theres more! Act now and you'll get a free chrome plated electric powered, super squishy BUMP
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2008 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
I'll look for some trans mounts for you. I know I have an extra set around here. I think the mounts are from an 87 - but they should fit 88's, too.

More to come-
civicduty13

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2008 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for civicduty13Click Here to visit civicduty13's HomePageSend a Private Message to civicduty13Direct Link to This Post
I am looking for a passenger side coolant pipe from a 4cyl 87. Do you have this and how much shipped to 57106?
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2008 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Bump...
shostler

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shostlerSend a Private Message to shostlerDirect Link to This Post
Do you still have the Isuzu tranny? If you do, what are you asking for it?
PFF
System Bot
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
How about $100 for the trans?
sjmaye

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 05:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a factory antenna?
Terry_w

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Terry_wSend a Private Message to Terry_wDirect Link to This Post
Another PM sent.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sjmaye:
Do you have a factory antenna?

smjaye, do you want one with the bolt-pattern base or rounded base?
Just send me an address and I will mail it off. I owe ya - and that free lower exhaust elbow did the job perfectly! Thanks!

Terry_w - I sent back another email. I'm sure I replied that I don't have the headlight module quite a while back. Sorry if I didn't.
tallfieroguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2008 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tallfieroguySend a Private Message to tallfieroguyDirect Link to This Post
I need a 5-spd assembly.
how soon could you ship it? paypal?
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2008 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tallfieroguy:
I need a 5-spd assembly.
how soon could you ship it? paypal?

Are you talking about the shifter?
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
I need the honeycomb impact absorber from the rear bumper.....I don't need the metal part, just the plastic thing. You said no shipping on it, but the honeycomb is light weight and the rear can be folded in half.

Anyway, LMK if you want to ship it and how much you need for it.

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
you have the round molfing on the sides?
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:
I need the honeycomb impact absorber from the rear bumper

Sorry - I folded it last week and it became two pieces. I already tossed it.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
you have the round molfing on the sides?

All the body parts went away a long time ago. Sorry!
PFF
System Bot
tallfieroguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tallfieroguySend a Private Message to tallfieroguyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Saxman:

Are you talking about the shifter?

The whole assembly (I dont really need the shifter arm itself)
Four_hundred_86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Four_hundred_86Send a Private Message to Four_hundred_86Direct Link to This Post
Do you have the oil pressure sending unit? and iif so how much for it?
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

You want a pic first? Otherwise, I am sending my paypal address now.

Thanks!
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005

Originally posted by Four_hundred_86:
Do you have the oil pressure sending unit? and iif so how much for it?

I don't remember pulling the oil pressure sensor. I can check tomorrow, though. I may have stuck it in a box.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2008 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

PM sent.

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to look for the 2.5 oil sending unit. I'm hoping to find it tomorrow if it's there.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2008 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Bump, YGPM Sax
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2009 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
List updated
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2009 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a middle intake manifold for the 2.8?

[This message has been edited by Oslo (edited 01-19-2009).]

Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2009 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oslo:
Do you have a middle intake manifold for the 2.8?

I do, but I'd rather sell the whole intake set. (Unless the $ is good )

Make me an offer. I can ship it out Wednesday if we make a deal.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock