Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Parting Out 87 Coupe part 2: (list of parts from DC) (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Parting Out 87 Coupe part 2: (list of parts from DC) by Saxman
Started on: 08-08-2008 05:21 PM
Replies: 159
Last post by: Saxman on 01-19-2009 08:13 AM
Tanlrat

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2008 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TanlratSend a Private Message to TanlratDirect Link to This Post
please send me a pic when you unearth them thanks
IP: Logged
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2008 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
I'll look tomorrow morning.
3.6lvvt6spdgt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2008 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.6lvvt6spdgtSend a Private Message to 3.6lvvt6spdgtDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Saxman:

Sorry - I don't have any body panels left. I do have some ground effects from another car but I don't know what they came from. I can send pics if you want.

yeah send pics
eph_kay

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2008 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eph_kaySend a Private Message to eph_kayDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent about steering column
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Sorry - I don't have any body panels left. I do have some ground effects from another car but I don't know what they came from. I can send pics if you want.

Originally posted by 3.6lvvt6spdgt:
yeah send pics

Here are the pics. They are dirty, but they are not cracked and all the rivet holes are complete. I believe these came from my 86 V6 SE:

Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005

Originally posted by Tanlrat:

please send me a pic when you unearth them thanks

Sorry - the headlight covers must have gone out with the body panels. If I come across them somewhere else, I will let you know.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005

Originally posted by fkossegi:

Sounds good. I'll just come get it or meet you somewhere. VSS (vehicle speed sensor) attached to the tranny.

I found the VSS. To be sure it is all there, the end that goes in the trans is a half-shaft type of tip, right? When I pulled it, some parts fell down into the trans and I haven't fished them out yet.

So, if you are picking it up or meeting me somewhere, I'll give you the ECM and VSS for $25.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005

Originally posted by topher_time:

Saxman, do you have a front hood release and cables that work? I think I just popped open the front hood for the last time tonight...

I pulled it and you can have it for $20 shipped.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005
Here is the one good seat back:

You can see the tar on the back. I have not tried to remove it yet.

Here is the very small burn mark
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005
Here's where she's at now...

Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Sax, any chance you can keep an eye out for a working 100 amp alternator for me? The one I got from the mall doesn't work...
PFF
System Bot
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
There's an alternator on this engine if that is the correct one. I never had the car started, but I can send this one for $25 and give your $ back if it doesn't work. Cool?
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Can you pull that one and have it tested at advance? And can you look at the RPO codes on the inside of the drivers side fender and tell me which code it has for the alternator and get back to me? Should be either: K60 for the 100 ampere alternator, K81 for the 66 ampere alternator, or K99 for the 85 ampere alternator.

I need the 100/105 amp one...

If it is the K60 code, and you can pull it and get it tested and it works, I will take it... Drop me a PM and lets make a deal (no, not the old time game show either )
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Sorry - it's a K99.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
crap

Oh well, thanks anyway...looks like I will have to keep my eyes open then for another one...or just go buy the diode set and brushes to rebuild the one I have...

Thanks Sax
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

crap

Oh well, thanks anyway...looks like I will have to keep my eyes open then for another one...or just go buy the diode set and brushes to rebuild the one I have...

Thanks Sax

$80 +core reman.
got it instock at my work.

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:
$80 +core reman.
got it instock at my work.

Problem is I don't have $80...

I have what could be used for 2 cores, but no cash...
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
looks like all the 100 amp alternators on eBay are around $80, too...
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
we have lifetime warenty :P

toobad ur not in md...
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2008 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
I meant that they cost that much on eBay without a warranty. I'll let you know when I need some parts!
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2008 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Sax, don't worry about looking around anymore... I managed to get advance to replace the one I bought under warranty God i love lifetime warranties
PFF
System Bot
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2008 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
I have the car stripped. If you need any engine parts or other, let me know.
NYRED85GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2008 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NYRED85GTSend a Private Message to NYRED85GTDirect Link to This Post
What do you have left? I cannot remember if I asked you yet but do you have the front steering knuckles, caliper mounting brackets(still bolted to knuckles) and complete rack and pinion still?
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2008 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
The salvage yard is coming to get the car tomorrow. If I can find the time, I'll see if I can get those parts off. More to come!
Dementia

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2008 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post
I got the harness last Friday. Thanks again just what I needed.
NYRED85GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2008 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NYRED85GTSend a Private Message to NYRED85GTDirect Link to This Post
Let me know how much $$- still interested!

Mike

[This message has been edited by NYRED85GT (edited 08-19-2008).]

Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2008 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Sorry - it took a while to get what I could today and the steering parts did not make it off the car. They look pretty involved to get off. Someone else had already asked about the column, so again - sorry guys. Not enough time to get them out.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2008 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Car's gone but I pulled a LOT of stuff off. Let me know if there is something you need.

Bump!
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2008 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
(edited first post to take off accumulator and honeycomb bumper support)
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by topher_time:
Saxman, do you have a front hood release and cables that work? I think I just popped open the front hood for the last time tonight...

Thanks for the payment. It will go out this morning.
jch82

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jch82Send a Private Message to jch82Direct Link to This Post
Do you have the Isuzu shift cable? I need to replace the one on my fiero and was hoping to find an inexpensive used one...

Thanks,
Josh
PFF
System Bot
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2008 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Sorry - I don't have cables for sale
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2008 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Saxman, do you have a good gray seat bottom skin in good shape, either side will work? From an 86 or 87 , shipped to 77364
Joe Crawford
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2008 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Sax, do you have the AC compressor still? How is it? Does the pulley spin freely with no grinding noises?
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2008 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by josef644:
Saxman, do you have a good gray seat bottom skin in good shape, either side will work? From an 86 or 87 , shipped to 77364
Joe Crawford

Sorry - both of the seat bottoms from the '87 are ripped in the corners. I'm not planning to take apart the nice 88 seats just yet.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2008 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

Sax, do you have the AC compressor still? How is it? Does the pulley spin freely with no grinding noises?

I still have it. I am sure it spins freely, but I will check it out tonight to be sure.
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2008 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Saxman:

Sorry - both of the seat bottoms from the '87 are ripped in the corners. I'm not planning to take apart the nice 88 seats just yet.

I found the washer for the temperature cable, I had used a tie strap to tie it to the cable end. Didn't want to loose it.
Joe
reone98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2008 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reone98Send a Private Message to reone98Direct Link to This Post
i need the left front steel brake line, from rubber brake hose to distribution block.
garage monster

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2008 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for garage monsterSend a Private Message to garage monsterDirect Link to This Post
Do you have the cruise control actuating cable?

Thanks
Mytime

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2008 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MytimeSend a Private Message to MytimeDirect Link to This Post
You wouldn't have a coupe front fascia lying around would you? The wife's is torn. I can fix it but easier if I can find another.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock