Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Parting Out 87 Coupe part 2: (list of parts from DC) (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Parting Out 87 Coupe part 2: (list of parts from DC) by Saxman
Started on: 08-08-2008 05:21 PM
Replies: 159
Last post by: Saxman on 01-19-2009 08:13 AM
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2008 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Sorry reone98/Garage monster/MyTime - I didn't pull the brake hoses/cut the cruise cable/sold the fascia so they are not availabe. Good luck in your search!
IP: Logged
oleblu72

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2008 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oleblu72Send a Private Message to oleblu72Direct Link to This Post
Saxman do you have a good driver side manual remote mirror?Thanks.

Mark
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2008 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by oleblu72: Saxman do you have a good driver side manual remote mirror?Thanks.
Mark

Sure do. Let me take a pic tomorrow for ya.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2008 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Xerxes/oleblue, it's raining cats, dogs and other assorted thing right now, so I can't get out to the shed. I'll get info/pics on theas soon as I can on the compressor/mirror.
oleblu72

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2008 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oleblu72Send a Private Message to oleblu72Direct Link to This Post
Thats cool Saxman no sweat,thanks.

Mark
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2008 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
aww sax, its not raining that bad out, i only look like i went swiming in my clothes from running 2 storefronts down to CVS... :P

Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2008 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Sorry it took so long. I just got back from work.

Blu, here is the driver's manual remote mirror. It could use some paint and there are some light scratches on the glass, but let me know if you want it.

Sorry - but my little girl is a ham and has to be in all my shots

It's not blue, but black. The flash makes it look blue.

Xerxes, here is the compressor. It spins freely. It's greasy, but it spins just fine. Let me know of you still want it.

[This message has been edited by Saxman (edited 09-06-2008).]

Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2008 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Sax, is that the DA6 compressor? Came from an 87 2.5 right? From what the fiero interchange manual says at fierosails.com it should work...

Let me know. I will probably take it.
oleblu72

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2008 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for oleblu72Send a Private Message to oleblu72Direct Link to This Post
Not a problem Saxman I have some rattlecans laying around to fix that,just as long as it works ok. What are you asking shipped to Ohio zip 44418?

Mark
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2008 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:
Sax, is that the DA6 compressor? Came from an 87 2.5 right? From what the fiero interchange manual says at fierosails.com it should work...
Let me know. I will probably take it.

It did come from an 87 2.5. I don't know the model but it seemed that someone thought 87 2.5's had a V5 or something like that. Be sure to check it out. I have not checked into it and I am elbow-deep in draining the watered down gas out of the Fino. A lot of water got in there. I'm going back out now. I'll ship it to you for jsut $40, so I imagine you can get your money back if it is the wrong model. I think at least $15 of that will be shipping.

Oleblu - how about $25 shipped? If you need anything else I'll see if I have it, too. I'll PM my paypal address to both of you.

Thanks, Guys!
oleblu72

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2008 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oleblu72Send a Private Message to oleblu72Direct Link to This Post
That sounds like a winner Saxman send away. I know what I forgot to ask. Do you have the round molding driver side marker lights front & back?

Mark

[This message has been edited by oleblu72 (edited 09-07-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
oleblu72

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2008 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oleblu72Send a Private Message to oleblu72Direct Link to This Post

oleblu72

72 posts
Member since May 2005
You have money heading your way Andrew.

Mark
30+mpg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2008 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 30+mpgSend a Private Message to 30+mpgDirect Link to This Post
Gas pedal assembly?

Mine broke.

Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2008 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Ouch! Sorry - I didn't get to the pedals in time. I needed the clutch pedal, too...
ChuckLS1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2008 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChuckLS1Send a Private Message to ChuckLS1Direct Link to This Post
Do you have a set of dark grey sun visors with the mounting brackets?

------------------
Chuck
86 GT (Sold)
96 New Yorker

Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2008 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ChuckLS1:

I'll check, but I believe the ones I have are from a light grey interior. More to come.
ChuckLS1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2008 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChuckLS1Send a Private Message to ChuckLS1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Saxman:

I'll check, but I believe the ones I have are from a light grey interior. More to come.

That would probally be ok, may get them recovered. Thanks for checking.

------------------
Chuck
88 Formula W/fastback
96 New Yorker

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 06:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Hey Sax, hang on to that compressor for me, gonna have to come up with the cash. Hopefully next week I can get it out to ya.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Hey Sax, hang on to that compressor for me, gonna have to come up with the cash. Hopefully next week I can get it out to ya.

I just measured the pully. It's a close guess since I can't see the sides of the actual pulley behind the clutch (if that is what the part on top of the pulley is). The clutch part is 5 1/4" and taking off 1/2" on either side makes it roughly 4 1/4".

I don't mind send it out if it is the right size for ya. I know you're good for the $. I just don't want to send you the wrong part.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Sounds about right. Can you scrounge up a part number off the labels, or are they too dirty to read? I can cross reference it to the 22P manual if you can, and make sure it will work for what I need it for...

And is there any chance you have the tensioner assembly left? Not the pulley, but the spring assembly itself? While I am in there I might as well change it out...Starting to think that is what is killing my drivebelt accessories...first the water pump, then a month later the alternator, and now (I think) the AC compressor...
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by oleblu72:

Saxman do you have a good driver side manual remote mirror?Thanks.

Mark

I sent these out today Express mail. Should be two days. Thanks!
PFF
System Bot
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ChuckLS1:

Here are the visors I have. Not terrible, but not perfect either. I'll send them to you for $30. Otherwise, I have a bad set (one has no cover and the other has a tear) that you can recover yourself. I can ship them for $15.

Here are the good ones. They are the same color on both sides. I just took one from a higher angle. They both still have the rubber tips. Those are mirror-clamp rust stains on the starting instructions.

Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005

Sounds about right. Can you scrounge up a part number off the labels, or are they too dirty to read? I can cross reference it to the 22P manual if you can, and make sure it will work for what I need it for...

And is there any chance you have the tensioner assembly left? Not the pulley, but the spring assembly itself? While I am in there I might as well change it out...Starting to think that is what is killing my drivebelt accessories...first the water pump, then a month later the alternator, and now (I think) the AC compressor...

I'll wipe her down and pull the numbers tomorrow. I think I have the tensioner and a bunch of other things from the block. If you need anything else off the engine, let me know. I saved it all.
oleblu72

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for oleblu72Send a Private Message to oleblu72Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Saxman:

I sent these out today Express mail. Should be two days. Thanks!

Good deal Saxman thanks.

Mark
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

The model # on the compressor is 1131546. I'll check the shed for the tensioner today.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
It should work then it looks like...couldn't match the number to the 22P, but advance auto website lists it as a V5 compressor needed to replace mine. They also list the same for an 87 coupe...I'll give it a shot and see what happens.

Let me know about the tensioner assy. also if you find it.

Thanks,

-Brian
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2008 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
I highly recommend this guy! Just got the compressor today, and it only went out on Saturday! A+++ and a bump to the top for ya!
h.d.fire

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2008 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireDirect Link to This Post
Hey Sax,
Any chance you have a drivers side rear caliper in good working order? I'm trying to keep my 87' coupe daily driver going!
Thanks!

------------------
84' Indy Pace Car (car #2000)
86' G.T.
87' Coupe
Member: NIFE

Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2008 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by h.d.fire:
Hey Sax,
Any chance you have a drivers side rear caliper in good working order? I'm trying to keep my 87' coupe daily driver going!
Thanks!

I have one (or maybe even a couple of them). Let me take some pics and get you some details one each.
Rolling Thunder

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2008 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rolling ThunderSend a Private Message to Rolling ThunderDirect Link to This Post
Please pm me if you find a clutch master cylinder.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2008 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Sorry - I just got off work and I am working from 7am-midnight tomorrow. Anyone like Paul Mooney? After my normal job, I'll be working the hall during his stand-up tomorrow night. I picked up some extra work to fund the Fiero projects!

I should be able to pull pics of these items. I believe I have a master cyl, too. I just don't know what Fiero it came out of...
PFF
System Bot
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2008 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Bump to let you two know that I am taking pics of the calipers and MC today. Thanks!
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2008 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Sax, did you get my money order? If so, could you leave me some feedback?

Thanks

-Brian
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2008 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Sax, did you get my money order? If so, could you leave me some feedback?
Thanks
-Brian

Got it - but I can't leave you any more feedbacks for sales. I already left you two, Dude!!

I'll leave another one here, though: Xerxes is on my list of buyers that don't need to pay first. That says a lot considering my past experiences with others...
unboundmo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2008 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoDirect Link to This Post
Saxman.. I just sent you an e-mail
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2008 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Gee, thanks Sax And I would only imagine that the same would apply in return if you ever needed anything from me

TTT, heres a free bumparoonie for ya
Michelhaugh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MichelhaughClick Here to visit Michelhaugh's HomePageSend a Private Message to MichelhaughDirect Link to This Post
Saxman,

I need front fenders, door skins, radiator(auto), front bumper parts, hood, whatever you have. Package deal?

We just got an 88 with some nose damage that I need to fix. (saved it from the crusher)

DieselFiero
865-945-8932
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Michelhaugh:
I need front fenders, door skins, radiator(auto), front bumper parts, hood, whatever you have. Package deal?
We just got an 88 with some nose damage that I need to fix. (saved it from the crusher)
DieselFiero
865-945-8932

(edited)
I have the passenger side fender (black) and the passenger side door skin (red). The radiator is from a 5-speed, but I have two hoods (black and blue) - both need paint and have some cracking at the front. I saved all the interior bumper parts so I have them, too, but not the exterior. The hoods are still out in the shed.

Here are pics of the rad, door and fender panels. I can show you whatever front bumper interior support parts you want. I may have trouble remembering whether they came from the front or rear. Let me know which parts you are still interested in.

Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Saxman (edited 09-26-2008).]

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Sax, do you have the trim that goes around the bottom of the drivers door along the floor (behind e brake)? Mine is cracked and doesn't hold tight to the door frame
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Sax, do you have the trim that goes around the bottom of the drivers door along the floor (behind e brake)? Mine is cracked and doesn't hold tight to the door frame

If you mean the interior piece that wraps around the e-brake - I don't. Sorry.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock