Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  ALDL cables for sale (New and Improved) (Page 5)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
ALDL cables for sale (New and Improved) by Jefrysuko
Started on: 02-22-2003 05:29 PM
Replies: 215
Last post by: fieroracer86 on 04-11-2006 11:21 PM
rvalmore

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rvalmoreSend a Private Message to rvalmoreDirect Link to This Post
I need a set.A mountable plug setup and serial connector cable.Are they still avail?
LMK
IP: Logged
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
rvalmore got your E-mail. Yep there still available. A panel mount set is $23 which includes shipping in the U.S. I'll reply to your e-mail with payment instructions.

------------------

reinhart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2004 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reinhartSend a Private Message to reinhartDirect Link to This Post
Please send me payment information as well! Thanks!
SLagrec1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2005 05:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SLagrec1Send a Private Message to SLagrec1Direct Link to This Post
Joining the club -- PM & PayPal sent.

------------------
Steve, 87 Fiero GT, Getrag w/Ultimate Shift Kit, Street Dreams drop spindles, Poly mounts, KYBs, Borla exhaust, Pioneer audio, DashScan

SLagrec1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2005 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SLagrec1Send a Private Message to SLagrec1Direct Link to This Post
Wow, that was quick. Cable looks great, very professional. Thanks for such a quick, easy transaction!
Madscanner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2005 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadscannerSend a Private Message to MadscannerDirect Link to This Post
Hi

Just wondered if you can give me a price including S&H to England?

Thanks.

Paul
'86 2M6 SE

Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2005 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Madscanner:

Just wondered if you can give me a price including S&H to England?

Looks like it would be about $3 more than what is costs to ship locally. Just add that to my prices I have listed on the first page of this thread and I will get one to you. If it turns out to be more I will know better for the next time

------------------

Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2005 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomDirect Link to This Post
Please send me payment information as well! Thanks!
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2005 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
PM Sent. Gotta get me one of these.
Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2005 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyDirect Link to This Post
I kinda skipped down to the end of the page so I haven't read the whole thread. Are you able to ship to Canada and how much? You wouldn't happen to be going to Carlisle would you? I could get one there too!

Dave

KitKar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitKarClick Here to visit KitKar's HomePageSend a Private Message to KitKarDirect Link to This Post
Anyone heard from this guy recently? I payed him about 3 weeks ago, still no cable and he has not answered my e-mails.

------------------
Rick Lord
http://www.KingdomCustoms.com
My FrankenFormula Project

PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Bump. Haven't heard anything. I'm still interested in buying.
NorthFloridaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2005 04:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NorthFloridaFieroSend a Private Message to NorthFloridaFieroDirect Link to This Post
Man I forgot all about this thread.
I want one now as long as he is still shipping them
rvalmore

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2005 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rvalmoreSend a Private Message to rvalmoreDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jefrysuko:

rvalmore got your E-mail. Yep there still available. A panel mount set is $23 which includes shipping in the U.S. I'll reply to your e-mail with payment instructions.

PM sent

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2005 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
I just got my laptop and would like to purchase one of your cable set ups. Please let me know if you have any available and I will paypal you right away. Thanks-Jason
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2005 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
Nope, I have been making them to order lately since the demand hasn't been there. I will make up a small batch of them this week though and let you know when they are ready.

Thanks for bumping this thread for me though. It reminds me that I was expecting some parts as payment for one of the last cables I sent out. Unfortunately that was quite some time ago.

------------------

NorthFloridaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2005 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NorthFloridaFieroSend a Private Message to NorthFloridaFieroDirect Link to This Post
Wondering if you hook the cables to a laptop for a read out. Is it still in diagnostic mode? Are you able to drive around and recieve readings?
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2005 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post

Nope, I have been making them to order lately since the demand hasn't been there. I will make up a small batch of them this week though and let you know when they are ready.

Thanks for bumping this thread for me though. It reminds me that I was expecting some parts as payment for one of the last cables I sent out. Unfortunately that was quite some time ago.

Thanks, I look foreward to hearing from you. -Jason

Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2005 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent

------------------
Fiero Thomas
85 Fiero Sport For A Good Time
NIFE Member
88 Trans Am For Speed
05 Cobalt with the Getrag

Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2005 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NorthFloridaFiero:

Wondering if you hook the cables to a laptop for a read out. Is it still in diagnostic mode? Are you able to drive around and recieve readings?

Yes, you can drive around and record all of the sensor values, ECM parameters etc. until your laptop battery goes dead or your harddrive fills up.

------------------

NorthFloridaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2005 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NorthFloridaFieroSend a Private Message to NorthFloridaFieroDirect Link to This Post
Well put me in line for some cables then.
PFF
System Bot
daniel87fierogt

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 04:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtDirect Link to This Post
Ok, i would like to order the panel mount connector set. I also want a "shorting plug" too. Tell me the total, and give me your address and ill go down to the post office and get a money order sent out to you.
sublime922

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sublime922Send a Private Message to sublime922Direct Link to This Post
put me in for a cable and panel mount setup. please pm or reply here when you need me to send money, paypal or MO available.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
I'm still interested in a cable, panel mount connector, remote connector and a shorting plug.
PM or email me with payment info and I'll send it right out. I can PayPal or Money Order, whichever you prefer.
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2005 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I see that this is going to have to be a large batch afterall. I will get working on them so hang tight. I will post here and respond to any PM's and E-mails I have gotten when they are completed.

------------------

Pontiac Boi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2005 04:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pontiac BoiSend a Private Message to Pontiac BoiDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in the $23 set if it is available. Looks like you take PayPal now, verified? PM me if they a set is still for sale, thank you.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2005 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Ok, I see that this is going to have to be a large batch afterall. I will get working on them so hang tight. I will post here and respond to any PM's and E-mails I have gotten when they are completed.

That's what you get for building a better mousetrap.

daniel87fierogt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2005 03:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtDirect Link to This Post
Actually instead of the panel mount one, could you send me the remote mounted one instead. Still need a shorting plug too.
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2005 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
Any news?
debug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2005 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for debugClick Here to visit debug's HomePageSend a Private Message to debugDirect Link to This Post
Check your PM's please Jefrysuko This is just what I was looking for! Already tried my hand at making my own but I think I hooked the transistor up backwards like a dummy Oh well, yours it 100 times better looking than what I was doing anyway.

-Randy

srat110

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2005 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for srat110Send a Private Message to srat110Direct Link to This Post
Let me know if they are still available. I built a cable that works ok but yours is a much cleaner approach for a permanent install Plus the "shorting" plug was a great idea.
PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2005 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
I'm still interested when you get some more made. I would like a cable, a panel mount connector, a portable connector, and a diagnostic shorting plug. Just email or PM me when you're ready to do business. I can PayPal or send a money order immediately.
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2005 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post
Do you need to buy the short connector to put the car in diagnostic mode, or will the cable that connects to the laptop put it in diagnostic mode too? Sorry if this is a dumb question, just trying to order the right parts...
volt110

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2005 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for volt110Send a Private Message to volt110Direct Link to This Post
Please send me payment information. Thanks.
vEnOm

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2006 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vEnOmSend a Private Message to vEnOmDirect Link to This Post
Are these still available? If they are, I want a $23 set with a diagnostic plug. Let me know shipping charges for Puerto Rico.
greengoblin0129

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2006 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Direct Link to This Post
I also would like a set if you still have them
volt110

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2006 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for volt110Send a Private Message to volt110Direct Link to This Post
I also need one. Please P.M. if you sitll have them and I can do paypal.

Thanks,
Ed
84SE

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2006 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MulletproofMonk:

Do you need to buy the short connector to put the car in diagnostic mode, or will the cable that connects to the laptop put it in diagnostic mode too? Sorry if this is a dumb question, just trying to order the right parts...

I'm looking for one of deez kits:

plus one of deez:

and one of deez:

Basically, 1 of everything.
So, is MulletproofMonk a new ID for Jefrysuko, or are you also selling the setups?

Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2006 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
HI everyone, I am still around but have been taking a much needed break from making cables and participating on the Forum. I actually made a dozen cables about two months ago and was kindly informed by someone that I should be "ashamed of myself for ripping people off with a 4X markup!" That combined with someone else not sending me a couple ECM's that I sent him a cable in payment for along with the difference in price was enough to make me a little pissed off.

Sorry that I have taken it out on the rest of the Forum but I needed a little break. Funny thing is that in the meantime someone on the forum copied my design and started selling them for even more.

I still have those cables sitting here but I can't remember if they were ever tested, and I won't send out an untested cable. Unfortunately over the christmas holiday my laptop hinge failed and I havn't had a chance to get it repaired yet. Soooo, I don't know exactly when I will be ready but I do feel like I have been missing something in being part of the Fiero community and will do what I can to get back at it.

But don't worry I am still around and I will be back making cables again soon hopefully with a couple improvements as well.

------------------

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2006 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

But don't worry I am still around and I will be back making cables again soon hopefully with a couple improvements as well.

I understand needing a break. No hurry. Let me know when you have some ready to go.

------------------
"All anybody wants is a normal life and a cool car. Most people settle for the car." -Christopher Titus

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock