Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  ALDL cables for sale (New and Improved) (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
ALDL cables for sale (New and Improved) by Jefrysuko
Started on: 02-22-2003 05:29 PM
Replies: 215
Last post by: fieroracer86 on 04-11-2006 11:21 PM
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2003 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
Ok guys, I am back from vacation. I have tons of e-mails to reply to about these cables along with some private messages. I am a little behind schedule but will be making up another big batch of cables this weekend. I will get caught up with my e-mails this weekend also so if you sent me one expect to see a reply sometime over the weekend.

If anyone is in desperate need of a cable you can send me a PayPal payment at jefrysuko@aol.com and it will be shipped Monday July 7th.

BTW: I had several people ask where it was that I went for a whole month so I will go ahead and post it here. We bought a house the first week in June and spent that week painting and getting it ready for us to move in. The next two weeks we spent in Disney and on a Disney Cruise which was planned for over a year. Then last week we moved into our new house with most of the work being done over this past weekend. So I am working on getting settled this week and will be back on top of things shortly.

Thank you all for your patience.

------------------

IP: Logged
Scythe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2003 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ScytheSend a Private Message to ScytheDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the cable...works very very well. Thanks again :]
mattm

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2003 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattmSend a Private Message to mattmDirect Link to This Post
I am very interested in one of the cable sets. Can u let me know the address to send a money order and the current price.

Thanks, Matt

fierohutch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2003 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohutchSend a Private Message to fierohutchDirect Link to This Post
bump.......cause this is really cool

------------------

Proud Owner of a Black 86 2M6!
AIM: Hutchmyster85

Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2003 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the Bump,

I have about 8 cables at the moment if anyone is interested

fierohutch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2003 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohutchSend a Private Message to fierohutchDirect Link to This Post
i want one of the $23 ones, i tried pming you but no response. I i'll paypal you the money with my address. any questions PM, email, or aim me!

------------------

fierohutch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2003 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohutchSend a Private Message to fierohutchDirect Link to This Post

fierohutch

1068 posts
Member since Feb 2003
paypal payment sent!!!!

Hooray, i'm getting one!

------------------

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2003 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Got mine and they look great!

Sour

Adrift

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2003 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AdriftClick Here to visit Adrift's HomePageSend a Private Message to AdriftDirect Link to This Post
What is the total for the cable w/ the cig. panel mounting spot, including shipping to Canada?
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2003 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Adrift:

What is the total for the cable w/ the cig. panel mounting spot, including shipping to Canada?

The cable with panel mount connector is $23
I have to charge an extra $2 for shipping to Canada

So the total is $25

CC Rider

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2003 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CC RiderSend a Private Message to CC RiderDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2003 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
Yes CC Rider, I sent a cable to Martin White with the intent of getting him to write a Palm App for use with my cable.

I will keep the Forum updated on any news as it happens.

Adrift

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2003 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AdriftClick Here to visit Adrift's HomePageSend a Private Message to AdriftDirect Link to This Post
btw paypal sent
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2003 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Adrift:

btw paypal sent

Yep, I got your payment. I have it packaged up with several others and will send it out in the morning.

I actually just ran out of cables. I will have to make up another dozen this weekend

------------------

Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2003 04:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post
Just a bump and a + for someone providing a nice service. I have several scan tools, but have been thinking about adding this to my laptop I have a couple of databases, a Labscope and an OBDI scanner running on that I network to my desktop for my shop.
sublime922

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2003 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sublime922Send a Private Message to sublime922Direct Link to This Post
does this cable work with the palm pilot and sfotware ive been hearing about?
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2003 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
I havn't heard back from Martin White yet. I am sure he is working on the Palm Program but I wouldn't know how close he is to getting finished.

I will let you know when I hear anything on the subject.

------------------

Olorin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2003 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OlorinSend a Private Message to OlorinDirect Link to This Post
Well hopefully I'll be order a set tonight! I've got a laptop now, runs Windows 98SE and has the correct plug as well! I'm rather excited, I'm trying to sell my modded PSX that plays burnt games to get some cash in PayPal.... Keep the 23$ set aside for me, I'll be purchasing one very soon!

btw, is there any chance you can extend the connector wires, the 3/4 wires that go to the PC connector some feet? I wanna mount it so I can plug it in right at the circled part in the following picture. Anything you can do for me? If not that's fine.
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nekocutie@sbcglobal.net/vwp?.dir=/My+Photos&.dnm=0125ed.jpg&.src=ph&.view=t&.hires=t

If that link doesn't work, here is the full album, it's called 125ed

Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2003 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Olorin:btw, is there any chance you can extend the connector wires

From the picture it looks like you are wanting to mount the panel mount connector where the trunk release switch is if you have that option. That is a little far for the appliance wire which I use. I have made them a little longer so that people can mount them in the ash trays though. I also think that panel is a little thicker than the cigarette lighter panel which won't work also unless you counterbore the hole for clearance.

I understand people wanting different mounting locations so I will see if I can come up with something that will work.

------------------

Olorin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2003 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OlorinSend a Private Message to OlorinDirect Link to This Post
Nah, I'll just mount mine there where you have it. Any chance you can take $21.88 in paypal? It's all I've got, just a dollar and 22 cents short?!?!

Howsabout it?

------------------
Olorin Alpha: XP 1800+ Palamino @ 1.53GHz, soon to update to T-Bred 2
256MB PC2700 DDR RAM
ATI All in Wonder Radeon 7500
OS's: Dualbooting Windows 2000 Professional SP4 and Linux Slackware 9.1!

Olorin Beta: 1986 Pontiac Fiero
4 cyl 2.5L Stock
5 Speed Manual Transmission
Quarter Mile: ??
Top Speed: ??

LeeM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2003 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeeMSend a Private Message to LeeMDirect Link to This Post
Whould like to get the cable set and an extra conection for 2nd fiero plus the dig.(or short plug). send e-mail with address for check payment. elmarlow@grm.net
PFF
System Bot
Bradbitz11

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2004 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradbitz11Send a Private Message to Bradbitz11Direct Link to This Post
I'll take the panel mount package. (Cable and panel mount). I'll paypal you $23 as soon as I find out if you're even making them anymore!

Let me know,

Brad Bitzer

LeeM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2004 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeeMSend a Private Message to LeeMDirect Link to This Post
Wife should be sending sending out check/money order this weekend. Didnt say what S/H was?
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2004 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LeeM:

Wife should be sending sending out check/money order this weekend. Didnt say what S/H was?

S/H is included in the price of the cable for U.S. orders.

fierohobby

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2004 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohobbySend a Private Message to fierohobbyDirect Link to This Post
Paypal payment has been sent!
yons

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2004 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yonsSend a Private Message to yonsDirect Link to This Post
did you get my money for a set of the cables

------------------
85 fiero se soon to be custom

www.fibersmith.net
a great place for your needs, and it looks great too

for great rim repair-- $75.00 with power coating
http://www.angelfire.com/biz/wheelrepair/location.html

Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2004 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
Yons and FieroHobby,

Yep, I got your payments. I will have those in the mail for you Monday along with a few others.

Let me know if either of you have any questions about using the cables.

------------------

ace35

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace35Send a Private Message to ace35Direct Link to This Post
Sent the paypal...hope you got it
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2004 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ace35:

Sent the paypal...hope you got it

Yep, I got your payment also. I will have that out to you tomorrow as well.

------------------

PublicEnemy1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2004 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PublicEnemy1Click Here to visit PublicEnemy1's HomePageSend a Private Message to PublicEnemy1Direct Link to This Post
I have a question... I don't mean to be too cheap to buy a cable from you, but I thought it would be a fun project for me to make one. I wanted the whole switch etc. blah blah blah with some custom mounting places. Anyway, the one problem I have is the transistor. The main problem is that I don't understand the difference from one transistor to the other. I went to radio shack and got one, but it does not seem to work. Which did you use? If you could just let me know that I think I can get it working. Thanks!
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2004 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PublicEnemy1:

I have a question... I don't mean to be too cheap to buy a cable from you, but I thought it would be a fun project for me to make one. I wanted the whole switch etc. blah blah blah with some custom mounting places. Anyway, the one problem I have is the transistor. The main problem is that I don't understand the difference from one transistor to the other. I went to radio shack and got one, but it does not seem to work. Which did you use? If you could just let me know that I think I can get it working. Thanks!

Just about any NPN switching style transistor will work. I get the box of mixed NPN transistors personally but technically the 2222 ones would be the best.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
PublicEnemy1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2004 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PublicEnemy1Click Here to visit PublicEnemy1's HomePageSend a Private Message to PublicEnemy1Direct Link to This Post
much appreciated! I took a stab in the dark and got one that works. Thius thing gives a LOT of info!! I may end up buying one from you just to get one that doesnt look like crap ;p. BTW, is there any way to have this run all the time and not make your engine light flash constantly?? It's pretty annoying at night with the guage illumination as dim as it is already
yons

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2004 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yonsSend a Private Message to yonsDirect Link to This Post
hey jeff i got mine today and it looks great, where do the red green and black wires or i should say in what hole location
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2004 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PublicEnemy1:

much appreciated! I took a stab in the dark and got one that works. Thius thing gives a LOT of info!! I may end up buying one from you just to get one that doesnt look like crap ;p. BTW, is there any way to have this run all the time and not make your engine light flash constantly?? It's pretty annoying at night with the guage illumination as dim as it is already

You have a problem with the cable you made if your SES light is flashing. You are probably shorting to ground instead of 10K ohms. Either check your cable again or buy one from me

------------------

Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2004 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Jefrysuko

3491 posts
Member since Apr 2000

Originally posted by yons:

hey jeff i got mine today and it looks great, where do the red green and black wires or i should say in what hole location

Yons, look at the first page of this thread. All the info is there. There is also a link for another thread where I show how to do some stuff with the WinALDL program also.

------------------

Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2004 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
I just want to let everyone know that I am having a little computer problems and will be off the internet for a short while. I will check in every once in awhile but it will probably only be once a week for the next couple weeks. I have all my recent orders shipped except for one that I got from LeeM which will be shipped out Monday.

I have about 4 cables in stock at the moment so I can still send some out but don't expect any speedy replies.

------------------

LeeM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2004 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeeMSend a Private Message to LeeMDirect Link to This Post
Jeff, You might not be able to mail them to day, M.L.K. Holiday. And a bump.
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2004 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LeeM:

Jeff, You might not be able to mail them to day, M.L.K. Holiday. And a bump.

You were right there were no cars in the parking lot when I went there yesterday. Today I worked 12 hours so it will be going out in the morning. Dang holidays

------------------

LeeM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2004 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeeMSend a Private Message to LeeMDirect Link to This Post
Wife says she got the cables last friday, will have to wait till I get home to try them out.
Thanks

and a bump
(everyone needs a set of these)

Dough19

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2004 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dough19Send a Private Message to Dough19Direct Link to This Post
Are you still making these? I sent you an email but you haven't replied yet. Just curious. Thanks, Mark
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock