Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  ALDL cables for sale (New and Improved) (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
ALDL cables for sale (New and Improved) by Jefrysuko
Started on: 02-22-2003 05:29 PM
Replies: 215
Last post by: fieroracer86 on 04-11-2006 11:21 PM
hajii

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2004 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hajiiSend a Private Message to hajiiDirect Link to This Post
If you're still making these, and they work in an 85 SE 4cyl, please PM me with a total for the cable, the panel mount & the shorting plug.

TIA,

Hajii

IP: Logged
Fredbearstalksme

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2004 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FredbearstalksmeSend a Private Message to FredbearstalksmeDirect Link to This Post
I would like a $23 set if you are still making them. Email me at: melonmasher@nospamexcite.com Just take out the nospam
atwrk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2004 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atwrkSend a Private Message to atwrkDirect Link to This Post
I have all of the parts to build one but I have a question to anyone that has made one up. Why use a 1/8 inch 3 "pin" male end when only 2 wires are coming out of the 9 pin d-sub connector? I do see there are 3 wires coming from the cars connector to the 1/8 jack that gets mounted next to the cig lighter. To sum it up, what is the 3rd wire used for from the car if only 2 wires are connected to the 9 pin connector? Follow me on that?
atwrk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2004 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for atwrkSend a Private Message to atwrkDirect Link to This Post
Nevermind, I figured it out....so far
Bradbitz11

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2004 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradbitz11Send a Private Message to Bradbitz11Direct Link to This Post
Did you ever get a new computer?
andguent

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2004 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for andguentClick Here to visit andguent's HomePageSend a Private Message to andguentDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in one of each cable: serial connector, panel mount, porta connector, and short out diagnostic plug.

My math gives me $29.50 with shipping included to PA. Give me a PM or email to agree and I will paypal you the money shortly. Thanks. Looks like a very nice product.

------------------
Most comments are opinion of the author and are fair targets for corrections/critisim. :P

Andrew

White86SEV6Auto

[This message has been edited by andguent (edited 03-11-2004).]

derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2004 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepDirect Link to This Post
I finally scraped together some funds so i can get the stuff i want from you.

I want a:
Serial Cable
Panel Mount Connector
Diagnostic plug

Should be $25.50

LMK

Steve

------------------

87 GT Auto AIM: derangedsheep | email: elcodjsteveo@comcast.net

Dough19

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2004 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dough19Send a Private Message to Dough19Direct Link to This Post
Bump In hopes that he will see that a lot of people still want cables
derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2004 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepDirect Link to This Post
what happened to him? i emailed him a while ago and he hasnt responded and i havent seen him on here in a while.
YourBasicFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2004 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YourBasicFieroSend a Private Message to YourBasicFieroDirect Link to This Post
If you are still making these I would love to buy one.
derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2004 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepDirect Link to This Post
did this guy dissapear? hellooooooooo?
PFF
System Bot
derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2004 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepDirect Link to This Post
hola? señor?

[This message has been edited by derangedsheep (edited 03-29-2004).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2004 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Email and PM sent. Here's hoping they're still available.
Dough19

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2004 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dough19Send a Private Message to Dough19Direct Link to This Post
Bump Does anyone have his phone # or address? He hasn't responded to email or PM's lately. Hopefully nothing has happened to him, I know he is a really great guy.
derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2004 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepDirect Link to This Post
WHERE ARE YOU!?

bump

Dough19

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2004 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dough19Send a Private Message to Dough19Direct Link to This Post
Bump

I need a cable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that he posted in a thread a couple of days ago so I know he is around.

derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2004 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepDirect Link to This Post
BUMP TO THE TOP

must keep this at top

fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2004 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Direct Link to This Post
TTT
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2004 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
Well, good news guys. I am still around but making cables hasn’t been happening lately (as I can see you all noticed). Things went bad when I started having computer problems and I haven’t been able to catch up since.

I did make up a batch of cables in order to fulfill a few orders that I was extremely late on. I had also promised a few people that I would be at the March NIFE meeting and I was able to make that also. Unfortunately this left me with 4 cables and I also left for vacation March 31st and won't be back till April 15th. When I do get back I promise that I will set aside some time to make up a double batch if I can get the parts I need at my local electronics store (shouldn't be a problem).

I am going to hold off accepting payments till I get the next batch done so that I can make sure I have enough for everyone that wants one. I just don't want to have to make a choice of who gets one and who doesn’t.

If for some reason I missed a previous order please let me know before I get back from vacation and I will make sure that I take care of it as soon as I get back.

BTW: I am going to be experimenting with a new shipping method also. I was having some problems getting to the post office during business hours (working 60 hours a week will do that to you). What I am going to try is prepaying postage online and dropping the packages in a mailbox at the post office. It sounds like a good idea but with anything new there could be some getting used to. If this causes any inconveniences I apologize in advance.

------------------

fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2004 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Direct Link to This Post
you can put me in for 2 complete sets, the ones that have the port. Thank you. Email me when you have them available and I will send out the money...did you get my email?. John
tjxray99

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2004 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tjxray99Send a Private Message to tjxray99Direct Link to This Post
I would like to be put on the list for a portable set that can be connected to a laptop. I read these to be priced at $24

Thanks
TJ

PFF
System Bot
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2004 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
Yep, I am going through my e-mail now. Yours was the first I came across. I am going to save all the E-mails I have gotten and reply to them all at once when I am am ready. I will do PM's at the same time.

Originally posted by fiero67:

you can put me in for 2 complete sets, the ones that have the port. Thank you. Email me when you have them available and I will send out the money...did you get my email?. John

------------------

Malakyt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2004 04:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MalakytClick Here to visit Malakyt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MalakytDirect Link to This Post
I need one set... Malakyt@cox.net

------------------
Avid Fiero Enthusiast
Daniel Caddell

tjxray99

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2004 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tjxray99Send a Private Message to tjxray99Direct Link to This Post
Hey, just wondering where we are on this.

Thanks
TJ

Azriel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-23-2004 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AzrielSend a Private Message to AzrielDirect Link to This Post
bump
Malakyt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2004 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MalakytClick Here to visit Malakyt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MalakytDirect Link to This Post
Any word? i really really really need one of these to test my computer... LMK

------------------
Avid Fiero Enthusiast
Daniel Caddell

Working on Firebird Interior
If you think i am doing a good job, Give me a positive

hajii

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hajiiSend a Private Message to hajiiDirect Link to This Post
Jefrysuko,

PM Sent

Dough19

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2004 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dough19Send a Private Message to Dough19Direct Link to This Post
bump
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2004 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
Ok everyone, i'm back and have plenty of cables to sell. I currently have 17 cables and even more connectors ready to send out. I also have enough parts to build another 40 cables and currently have an assembly line set out on my table at the moment. Needless to say, I shouldn't run out of cables anytime soon.

All prices are the same (see first page of this thread). Payments are accepted through Paypal at jefrysuko@aol.com

Checks and money orders are also accepted. E-mail or PM me for address.

I will get to responding to all my old PMs and E-mails later today if I miss anyone just send me another message or reply to this thread.

------------------

Malakyt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2004 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalakytClick Here to visit Malakyt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MalakytDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

------------------
Avid Fiero Enthusiast
Daniel Caddell

"Remember, life will never come to you. You have to chase it and beat it with a stick.
Working on Firebird Interior
If you think i am doing a good job, Give me a positive

LordBoOsT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2004 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LordBoOsTSend a Private Message to LordBoOsTDirect Link to This Post
I got these a few months ago from Jefrysuko. Fast delivery and excellent product. I was very pleased.
PFF
System Bot
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2004 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
Ok everyone. I believe that I am caught up on PM's. I didn't get around to sending out E-mails tonight. I will probably get to that tomorrow.

------------------

Huck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2004 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HuckClick Here to visit Huck's HomePageSend a Private Message to HuckDirect Link to This Post
A Bump for you, and an order of a cable and a diagnostic plug!

PM Sent.

Mark
87 GT T-Tops

SandstormGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2004 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SandstormGTSend a Private Message to SandstormGTDirect Link to This Post
Are these still for sale? I ready to purchase one.
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2004 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SandstormGT:

Are these still for sale? I ready to purchase one.

Yep, I still have them for sale. Looks as if I will have to make another batch as I always get orders in waves and I can see it starting

PM/E-mail me if you would like to pay with check/MO

------------------

rvalmore

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2004 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rvalmoreSend a Private Message to rvalmoreDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in a cable and panel mount my question is two fold.I have an 88 4cyl with DIS.I know its mostly a software question but has anyone been able to change the timing of the ECU with this setup?Also Secondly If you have the cable plugged into the panel connector and attached to the computer what is the purpose of the Diagnositic plug?
newfierokid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2004 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfierokidSend a Private Message to newfierokidDirect Link to This Post
didnt they have the winaldl program for palm tops also
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2004 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rvalmore:

I am interested in a cable and panel mount my question is two fold.I have an 88 4cyl with DIS.I know its mostly a software question but has anyone been able to change the timing of the ECU with this setup?Also Secondly If you have the cable plugged into the panel connector and attached to the computer what is the purpose of the Diagnositic plug?

The 87-88 4-cyl fieros are not supported by WinALDL so the answer to your first question is no.

What the diagnostic plug does is short across the A-B terminals of the ALDL port. This is the same as using a paperclip as described in the factors service manuals to check codes or set the timing. The plug is just a convienence so that you don't have to remove the black cover around the cigarette lighter to perform those functions. Of course if you have your cable and laptop you would most likely use it instead of the plug.

------------------

Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2004 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Jefrysuko

3491 posts
Member since Apr 2000

Originally posted by newfierokid:

didnt they have the winaldl program for palm tops also

I sent Martin White a cable with the intention of him using it to write a palm program but that hasn't happened. He did write one based of another cable but it is much more expensive than mine.

------------------

paulcal

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paulcalSend a Private Message to paulcalDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jefrysuko:

I sent Martin White a cable with the intention of him using it to write a palm program but that hasn't happened. He did write one based of another cable but it is much more expensive than mine.

According to what I have just found out, the original palm program Martin White wrote will not work with this cable so I'll remove that from my site to avoid any confusion.

[This message has been edited by paulcal (edited 11-16-2004).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock