Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Christmas is over, time to think about next years gift.....A HAND GUN! (Page 5)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
Christmas is over, time to think about next years gift.....A HAND GUN! by jimbolaya
Started on: 12-28-2010 08:22 PM
Replies: 162
Last post by: jetman on 01-19-2013 12:17 PM
jimbolaya

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kwagner:

This may have been covered before, didn't check the whole thread. I have the same P22, I like it a lot. One thing you might want to check: there were a couple revisions in the magazine. The earlier ones had issues with the top curvature or something to that effect causing failure to feed issues. You want the later ones (marked with a -B). Also, download the P22 Bible if you haven't already, it's a PDF that covers issues and how to fix them.

Edit: it is a sickness, I started with a ruger sp101, within a year I had four guns. I'd have more right now but I'm saving money for the race car right now.
Bullet: How's the warthawg? I wanted one a while back but no one within a 2 hour drive had one.

Thanks for the suggestions, but that's a yes on both of those. I have the -B mag, and someone here, (I think brandon87gt) gave me a link to the P22 Bible. I do love that gun. When I am ready to purchase a full frame gun the Walthers will definitely be ones that I consider.

Jim

IP: Logged
jimbolaya

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

jimbolaya

10652 posts
Member since Feb 2007

Originally posted by JimmyS:

Nice gun. Until I actually paid close attention, I thought I was looking at another Bersa. That one looks like it would fit my hand also.

Jim

jetman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 273
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2013 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanDirect Link to This Post
You guys put the itch on me, picked out a Ruger SR 22 for my first pistol so I'm in the club now. After it arrives, I'll post some pictures in a new thread.

[This message has been edited by jetman (edited 01-26-2013).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock