Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Anyone else worried about being murdered by a family member? (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Anyone else worried about being murdered by a family member? by Tony Kania
Started on: 05-04-2011 05:50 PM
Replies: 98
Last post by: hugh on 05-08-2011 08:42 AM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-05-2011 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
MJ... I guess that wisdom is learned over time. Damn you are smart! Actually, your paragraphs are spot on. Bobism is the way of his walk. Some folks can see the forest through the trees, and you Sir, are one of those blessed individuals. You have given so much great advice to this community...

Marvin... I understood your postings from the beginning.

Chris... What a kind, and generous offer. I have always appreciated your influence here. All of the Inland Northwest Fiero families have offered a place to stay until we could figure out a plan. Aaron Koch, Fieroking, and Dogcreek have all been the best of friends, and I would do anything for any of their families. The support that we have right now helps immensly.

You all have helped immensly! I cannot give anymore positives today, but will continue on with them in the morning, after the court hearing. The words, and feeling that you are relaying here, will make me a better individual. There is always room for improvement, and I hope that I always treat you with the respect and dignity that you folks have shown here.

I will post back after the court appearance, and will definately let the community know about the outcome.

Tony Kania

I hope that my writings haven't been to difficult to read. I haven't done much proof reading, and my pounding on the keys is theraputic. Correcting grammar hurts.

Page three. I wish that I never had a page one.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-06-2011).]

IP: Logged
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Marvin:

I've been in that situation several times even in civilian life. People don't brandish weapons without the will and intent to use them. I was lucky that they were not firearms. (ballbat, cuestick and a knife). Certailnly have Plan A, but when seconds count, the police are minutes away.

Is BOB capable of murder? I think everyone is under the right circumstances. When the law gets involved, I think he will not calm down for long if at all, but will just get angry, seeth and wait for his chance to present itself. He's old, derainged, and I doubt he feels he has anything left to lose.

And Tony--get an attorney. If for no other reason than to sue the livin crap out old BOB. The attorney will know upon what what grounds to file.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 05-06-2011).]

DeLorean00

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Direct Link to This Post
No problem Tony. My offer stands if you choose to take me up on it.

Also I must say I respect your candor in this situation. Your posts seem amazingly rational in an irrational chain of events.

BTW, off topic, do you have a tread on you Fiero? I want to admire it, from the damaged photos it looks like a sweet ride.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-06-2011 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
A few picks from the TLG sponshorship thread... https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/079561-2.html

A few from my low profile headlight build a few weeks back... https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/085387.html

And now, I retreat to the comfort of my own bed. Yes, I will be sleeping by 10 on a Friday, but Benjamin gets up around 4 am.

Tony
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

A few picks from the TLG sponshorship thread... https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/079561-2.html

A few from my low profile headlight build a few weeks back... https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/085387.html

And now, I retreat to the comfort of my own bed. Yes, I will be sleeping by 10 on a Friday, but Benjamin gets up around 4 am.

Tony

Thank you. I love the TSW's and the exhaust tips. Very classy.
Genopsyde

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 04:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GenopsydeClick Here to visit Genopsyde's HomePageSend a Private Message to GenopsydeDirect Link to This Post
I have no good advice to give you on this (I instigate and following anything I suggest would make everything explode)

So, I wish you best of luck and it's good to see you aren't letting your pride prevent you from doing what is truly the right thing to do.
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 06:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Well said, Don. I could have NEVER said it better.

Tony,

I'm a little late to this, but all I can say is.......stay strong and alert. You don't seem the type to quit, so I know that won't happen . You've got a defensless son to take care of now ( obviously you know that ). I hope and pray that your new family will make it through this ordeal unharrmed mentally and physically and have a wonderful life together.

You know that old sayin' though......."blood is thicker than water". I hope in this case it doesn't ring true.

Best wishes and prayers for you, Amy, and Benjamin.

Also, if you decide to move......Kentucky's not a bad place to live. Be glad to have ya here, brother.

Paul
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post05-06-2011 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Terrible situation to be in, and almost impossible to handle correctly, because the other Party is ensuring that.
I admire your behaviour Tony. And that behaviour is only making it more difficult for YOU Some people use somebody else's sensible and rational behaviour against THEM, and that is sly and cunning.
What worries me most, is does Benjamin know what is going on around him? Does he love his Grandpa AND you? That would tear the poor little Soul apart. Remember...the love of a child for somebody whom an adult can see is bad for them is uninformed, and unreasonable to that adult...and VERY difficult to handle.
Children of that age are very impressionable, and not at all logical. They haven't learned yet, to understand the difference between a 'good' person and a 'bad' person. Especially when the Mother seems to take the side of the 'bad' person
Has Amy witnessed her father's behaviour toward you firsthand, or is she only getting secondhand information from both yourself, AND her father?
IMHO, if she HAS witnessed it, and STILL protects her father instead of you, I doubt that will change. I hope I am wrong.
Take care Tony, and best wishes for a happy outcome
Nick
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Is BOB capable of murder? I think everyone is under the right circumstances. When the law gets involved, I think he will not calm down for long if at all, but will just get angry, seeth and wait for his chance to present itself. ... I doubt he feels he has anything left to lose.

And Tony--get an attorney.

I agree with all of the above.

Everyone is reluctant to retain an attorney, if for no other reason than the cost. But an attorney (and probably more than one) is going to be involved sooner or later, so it's probably better to get him/her involved now rather than later. One example: Guardianship, custody, and/or visitation with Benjamin is virtually guaranteed to come up before this is over. This is NOT something you want to try to navigate pro se (by yourself).
aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochDirect Link to This Post
You know we're still here for you Tony.

I'm glad you decided to stay in town, call me when you've got some free time.

I know you know what I believe, and what really makes me upset about this whole situation is that God's reputation is getting slammed by a man that claims to serve him.

Thanks to the other believers on PFF who chimed in, and here's my 2c:

The first is this, Matthew 22:34-40, the most important thing for us as humans to do, according to Jesus himself:

34 Hearing that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, the Pharisees got together. 35 One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question: 36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”
37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[c] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[d] 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

And the second thing I'd say (which might be helpful when talking to Amy, since it sounds like she believes in God):

From Matthew 7:

1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. ....... 15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

Just so you know, Tony, I love God, and our family loves you, Amy, and Benjamin. Any resource I have that can help your family is at your disposal, and it is my sincere prayer that this whole situation will in the end bring you all closer as a family. Most of all, please know that Bob is not representing God correctly.
------------------

Currently in the middle of my 88 + 3800NA swap

[This message has been edited by aaronkoch (edited 05-06-2011).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-06-2011 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Harrasment charges filed. PPO was not.

Amy and I are having a difficult time with this, and I just couldn't file an order of protection. She is going to tell her father just where he stands. I will never be involved in his life.

I want to type more, but am just mentally destroyed. I will tell more later. Sorry.

Seriously, I better buy some beers for your folks. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you..........................................................................

Tony
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-07-2011 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Update:

Amy and I are stronger than ever. All of this is so very confusing, and taxing on the mind and body. I weighed 194 lbs on Easter, and today I am 180! I haven't been that weight in a couple of years, and hate it.

Amy is going to sit down with her father, and try to get some closure to this. I want nothing to do with him, and there will be none. If Amy chooses to see him, well, that is her father. I never would keep her froom that, and actually, would never "tell" Amy what to do. She spoke with friends, and family, and we have come to an agreement on how to handle this. She was able to read this thread, and I THANK YOU ALL FOR THAT. It really helped to have so many of you on the same page. I owe a debt of gratitude.

Tony
TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post
Leave the door open for her father and yourself to reconcile. As unlikely as it might seem now, it would be better in the long run. It's still possible for him to realize he went overboard (understatement.)

Either way, it's good to hear you and Amy are working this out. I'll cross my fingers and face north for you!

[This message has been edited by TK (edited 05-07-2011).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TK:

Leave the door open for her father and yourself to reconcile.

There is NO way that's going to happen. Not because tony wouldn't let it happen, but because I would be willing to bet when Wacko Bob is set on something, there is no way of ever truly changing his opinion. Pull a gun to my face (he would be dead), call my son a bastard and illegitimate, and continually harass me or my family? There would be no room for reconciliation. Bob is beyond professional help and honestly just needs to be put away. I truly believe he will not stop until you are hurt or dead, Tony. I firmly believe nothing will ever make him happy until then, either. This man is not only a danger to you, but also to your son. Just saying what he did about Benjamin proves he doesn't really give a rats ass about him.

I know what Amy means to you, Tony. And you sacrificed to be with her. But if she ever comes back and chooses that man over you agian, you need to cut your losses and let her go. Staying with her only puts you and Benjamin in danger, and if she can't see that, she is blind. Sorry to put it so bluntly, but it's the truth.

PLEASE Tony, you are a friend, I don't want to see you or Benjamin get hurt or worse, so if there is anything I can do to help you, please let me know. PLEASE keep your head on straight and think this through many steps ahead.
TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post
There isn't?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-08-2011 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Andrew... No, really. There are times when being stupid just isn't funny. "Keep your head on straight." I will remember that.

Tony
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post05-08-2011 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

She was able to read this thread, and I THANK YOU ALL FOR THAT. It really helped to have so many of you on the same page. I owe a debt of gratitude.

Tony

This place is of the very best kind.
I sometimes wonder if I am truely worthy.
fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2011 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
Not much I can add to this thread. I just wanted you to know I've been thinking about you. Please be careful. Plus, breathe, you don't need to go through more health issues with this looming over your head. For me action helps, sitting and worrying only makes it worse. Glad you went to the police!!

Take care, I know you'll do everything in your power to protect your little one! Make sure you're still around to see it okay??

Dar

hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2011 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogirls-mom:

Not much I can add to this thread. I just wanted you to know I've been thinking about you. Please be careful. Plus, breathe, you don't need to go through more health issues with this looming over your head. For me action helps, sitting and worrying only makes it worse. Glad you went to the police!!

Take care, I know you'll do everything in your power to protect your little one! Make sure you're still around to see it okay??

Dar

x2
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock