Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Anyone else worried about being murdered by a family member? (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Anyone else worried about being murdered by a family member? by Tony Kania
Started on: 05-04-2011 05:50 PM
Replies: 98
Last post by: hugh on 05-08-2011 08:42 AM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-04-2011 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Zeb.... Spot on. Thanks.

Actually, thanks to you all. It is very easy for me to get mad, do something stupid, and end my chances to see Benjamin grow up. My sole goal is his untaintd heart.

Tony
IP: Logged
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-04-2011 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
Things bob has done........

He was a preacher for the Catholic church. He still calls that his profession. Well, about 24 years ago, he was excommunicated (I think that is what it is called?), and banned from the church. I really have never heard as to why? Not a story that he is going to tell anyone.

He has cheated on his wife. At least once with a "girl" that was living there under his wife's roof. Another was a family friend, and Amy's Mom caught them in their bed! He says that he "counsels" the hookers that frequent Sprague Ave. He tells the family that he is saving their souls?

Judy, Amy's Mom, is a wonderful woman. She puts up with it, but has not had a relationship with her husband in decades. Yes, decades. It is more of a living agreement. Seperate beds. Seperate lives. She told me, after one of his tirades at me, that he unloaded an empty clip into her head during an argument a couple of years ago.

The way that he lives is quite gross. The entire house is coated at every door jam with a horse urine absorbant. He is too lazy to take the dog out! You have a 90% chance of sitting in dog shat when taking a seat on the couches. Just really weird. He is not the hoarder type, more like the nasty, no showering type. This is so very true, but when he comes over, we need to Febreeze. We also change my Son's clothing after he leaves. The BO is that disgusting.

I should have mentioned how great my week has been going Fiero wise..... Pics will explain.

Tony

PS.... Venting is helping. I usually keep it bottled up, and explode with strength that cannot be contained.
Zeb

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebDirect Link to This Post
Okay, how does Tony win? You REALLY love this girl, and will DO ANYTHING to get her back? Winning her back is exactly what PsychoBob wants least. He loses.

1] Stop reacting so predictably. Don't get mad, no matter WHAT he says. I did this to my wife just after we moved in together. Yeah, moved in together. As in "not maried", so sue me. She'd raise the volume. I'd talk quieter. She had to tone it down to hear what I was saying. I wouldn't yell back, wouldn't get mad. Just be totally reasonable. SHE HATED THAT. For about a month. Then she actually listened. She tried that on her Ex-Husband. Drove him nuts! He could NOT understand how he could not push all her buttons any more. He was totally defeated.

A little different with Psycho Bob. Just NEVER let him get you mad. The foolishness of an angry old man is nothing to The Mighty Tony. You know he's wrong. Hell, HE knows he's wrong. YOU are totally in charge from now on. HE can never make you react in anything other than a calm, calculated way, that is in accordance with YOUR plans and goals. Remember, you're not in charge of him. He is responsible for his behavior, not you. You don't control him, but as long as he makes you react, he's controlling you.

2] Find a legal way to get his guns taken away. Yeah, I know, despicable. You say that like it's a bad thing. I'm sorry, gun owners, but this guy does not deserve them. You know it, I know it. He makes you all look bad. Admit it, you all know one guy who just owns guns to compensate. Lets everybody know "he's packing."

You had to apply for a CCW. Does he have one? Under what circumstances can it be revoked? He doesn't? Have your cop budy bust his butt. Plain & simple. Unarmed, hes' just a grumpy old man. Do it in the public interest, BEFORE something bad happens. Maybe to you.

3] EDIT: IN LIGHT OF THE ABOVE POST, THIS WON'T HELP.

Ask him to take you to Church. No, I'm not trying to convert you. Consider it an Inteligence-Gathering Mission. If they're preaching crazy stuff, get out. But now you know.

But if the preaching is just run-of-the-mill churchifying (you'll be able to tell, even as an outsider), stick around for a while. If HE won't take you find out where he goes. Attend, get to know people. Discretely. Be the nicest guy in the world. Get to know the Preacher, Pastor, Reverend, whoever. Ask him for help with Bob. That'll drive Bob completely bonkers! To be outed by YOU to his own church! Unless his church is totally crazy too, (entirely possible, see above), they'll want to mediate this disagreement.

4] Are you willing to marry this girl? Your comment earlier implied she was uninterested in marrying again. Get a ring, propose. Next time Boob brings it up, throw it back on her. "YOUR DAUGHTER has refused my offer of marrige, sir. Here is the ring she would not take from me."

Tony is strong, tough, and quick. Now, he has to be manipulative, underhanded, duplictous, and backstabbing. This is war. You know what the prize is. Amy and Benjamin. Anybody will KILL to defend their loved ones. A simple ass-kicking, or even a double-tap to the back of the head is the easy way out. You may be called upon to do WORSE than that. What are you willing to do to win?

[This message has been edited by Zeb (edited 05-04-2011).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post05-04-2011 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
I'm so sorry to hear this.
Breaks my heart and I hope you can find a way to settle this.

Zeb, as always, you da' man.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
Wow Zeb... I'm impressed. 3rd person perspective does work. Yeah... i guess i've been in NY to long. Should have been able to break the same thing down.

A way to win with Amy... offer to stop and drop everything you've done so far on top of the engagement thing. Tell her her and ben mean more to you then your own life. Then just ask her nicely to talk to her dad about stopping his crap in fear of what could happen to ben if he decides to start shooting one day.

All the while waiting for some real solid dirt... something that will get him angry. Like calling the ASPCA for animal cruelty. But wait... hold that card for months. then hit a payphone on your way home from work and call it in anonymously. Then use the next card... a month or two later have a friend call and state that he saw him pointing a gun as his dog. After the second call they have no choice but to investigate. Once they see his living conditions... doggy go bye bye. Adopt the dog for yourself. "Wow that sucks. here let me help in any way i can." It's a stab below the belt but it scores brownie points with the woman and makes bob suffer.

Here is just one example... i'm sure i can come up with a few rougher ones that don't point back to you. Timing is everything.

In NY it only takes three people to come forward to a cop and say somebody is threatening to kill themselves for them to "evaluate" somebody for two weeks in psycho lockup.

I gotta stop..... this could get ugly. You get the idea... Zeb is on the right path.

Edit: The nuttiest thing i've done to somebody for a friend was drop off a grave stone with the dude's

Name
"It's about time!"
Birth date - Date two weeks from the date of drop off

the stone was dropped off in his front yard. Yeah... he didn't leave his house for a month... super paranoid!!! Ok yeah... i guess i'm evil.

[This message has been edited by Finally_Mine_86_GT (edited 05-05-2011).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Lots of good info, Tony.
Your girl is the wild card. Never would have guessed that she wouldn't take your side.

Unfortunately, I'm all out of ideas with that being the case.

Take good care, man. I'm still here, for moral support anyway.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-05-2011 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
I know. Where did this Zeb fellow come from? I cannot believe that I did not pay more attention to him in the past? My mistake.

I am going to take a figurative pill, and relax for a minute. I am destroyed about this, and now with Amy, it is even harder. She really is a great woman, and an incredible Mother. Blood is thicker than water, and I am only an ocean. I am going to stay at a hotel, and make it back to Benjamin in the morning. Maybe this will help. It can't hurt.

I may post again tonight, but most likely try and sleep. I have so much to do, and to think about.

Good night,

Tony

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I know. Where did this Zeb fellow come from? I cannot believe that I did not pay more attention to him in the past? My mistake.

That's what I was thinking! (He got a positive for his contributions )

I don't know what else to say Tony, good vibes in excess your way! I don't know Amy, but what would her response be if you had her read this thread? I imagine you have talked excessively with her on the subject, but sometimes when your thoughts are in words, it can be a more clear way to get your point across.
sricka01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Direct Link to This Post
Tony,

You brought up an excellent topic that no family likes to discuss and confront. Good idea on getting the PFS order.
Is this guy racist or belong to the Klan? Are you of some minority background that he doesn't approve of? I've heard some disparaging things about Spokane being Klan friendly.

In any rate, he's a nutcase. I remember my own dad beating the crap out of my unwed sister when she told him she was moving in with her future husband. He punched and kicked her to a bloody pulp. I wasn't there in person and only learned about it after it happened. My dad (deceased now), was just as nutty sometimes with his smothering form of abusive love for his daughter and siblings. Hell, he would beat the crap out of me until I would go into shock and then take me to DQ to make amends, rinse, repeat. I'm relieved but guilt ridden that he is no longer around to torment us. The restaurant incident was a reminder of similar problems in my own family and how a seemingly innocent conversation could blow up into a fist fight. There's just no reasoning with mentally unstable moods.

It sounds like this guy is the same stubborn, controlling ways. He seems very capable of ending his life and taking anyone out that opposes his irrational beliefs. Amy has GOT to realize that going against her father is a hard choice but it must be done. She might be stalling because she is worried that she will also lose contact with her mother. Nobody likes conflict but Amy has to support HER own nuclear family now. You can't really blame her though it's all she's ever known as to how a family operated. Share all these posts with her if you think it would help because it's NOT acceptable to allow this into your lives, especially for Benjamin.
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 03:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
You need to relay the story to the local police, get a restraining order for you, and your family. And call the police from this point forward.

Constant phone calls is harassment.

Death threats are harassment.

At this point he is lucky he is not either in prison, or in the ground.

This is no longer about you and him, there is a son involved. You may be able to protect yourself at all times, but does your kid need to grow up around this mess?

Brad
FriendOfYours

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post05-05-2011 03:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
What a terrible situation...

I'm a good few hours away but if you need anything, just let me know. I have plenty of space for cars and people
PFF
System Bot
Genopsyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 05:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GenopsydeClick Here to visit Genopsyde's HomePageSend a Private Message to GenopsydeDirect Link to This Post
I'm betting that the stress of this entire situation is the root cause of your recent heart/health problem
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 05:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Has Amy heard his tirades? How often does she see him? What kind of excuses does she give him? Does she realize how off he is?

Where in Detroit did you live?

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

... you need to prepare for war and pray for piece.

He's getting a piece

edit
on the car

[This message has been edited by Gokart Mozart (edited 05-05-2011).]

ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
I hope you get this all figured out, and I sincerely hope you can continue to keep your cool.

Originally posted by sricka01:
Is this guy racist or belong to the Klan? Are you of some minority background that he doesn't approve of?

I have to wonder if that is correct...

If you add racism + daughter... that equals powderkeg.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-05-2011 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Good morning star shine!

I stayed in the spare bedroom last night. I did not go to a hotel. I just canot be away from Benjamin. I love Amy with all that I am, and hope that she understands. She is the one pushing to move more than I. Such a bad situation at this moment. He is really all that her and I have ever fought about, and I am going to have her read this thread when she gets home later. She would not do it last night, but agreed to this morning.

At about 11:30 last night, Bob was sitting down the street in his white F150. I knew it was him by the fact that he has a burbely exaust system, and the truck that he bought was upgraded with HID lighting by the PO. I was in the garage having a smoke (I know, and we have a date to quit. Can you say new thread? ), and I could hear the burble. I opened the shutters, and saw his truck just sitting there, running. He put it in gear, and rolled by the house slowly.

Whatever happens, we are moving. I am in love with this community, and I am not a person to put his tail between his legs. But, EVERYONE is saying to move. He is not going to stop, and a piece of paper is not going to block a jacketed round.

Amy and I probably have a long, difficult road ahead of us, and after last night, I did see some light in her eyes about the signifigance of this situation.

Thanks for sharing some of your stories with me. It is important to understand that violence is often caused by those that you know, rather than some random incident. I am sure that this is not over, and will keep you informed.

I have placed my camera near the front door. We have an alarm system. I just need to stay prepared.

Tony
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-05-2011 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
Sricka01... Racist? Funny that you mention that. He calls me one just about everytime that he saw me. He believes his own lies. I played airsoft in and around the Inland Northwest for several years now. Quite honestly, I do not play anymore due to the racism that flows through Spokane Airsofts ranks. I have gone to blows with two folks that felt that they were "white" enough to tell me just how it is in Northern Idaho?! Not so much blows, as more of a toss to the ground, and some embarassing smacking while I explained equality to them. The self proclaimed leadership backed their white power buddies, and after a bit of detective work by myself, i disasociated myself with them. Now I have thousands of dollars in equiptment taking up space in my small garage. Perhaps I will be able to play again? I love the sport, and carrying around 43 lbs of gear is pretty good for you while hiking miles through the mountains.

Gokart... She lives his tirades. He is a weird duck, but sometimes he would stop by, unannounced, everyday of the week. Other times, he would not be seen for months. Excuses are that he used to be a great father. There house was the place for troubled kids to go, and the home usually had one or more extended family members living there instead of at their families home. She does not understand the signifigance of what he is capable of. He would tell her the sky is green, and she would go to school telling all that blue is the new green. Seriously, he told her that the sky was green, and she believed it as a child.

I lived off of Hereford and Outer Drive. Different times.

Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-05-2011).]

Darth88Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth88FormulaClick Here to visit Darth88Formula's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth88FormulaDirect Link to This Post
Tony, I haven't read the entire thread yet but I just wanted to say, that if you decide you need to move somewhere far away, my house is open to you in NC. I can easily make up one of the spare rooms for you, Amy and Ben. We have more than enough space for the three of of you to stay with us. I hate to think that anything may happen to you or anyone in your growing family. I hope Amy's father gets picked up by the cops soon.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-05-2011 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Darth88Formula:

Tony, I haven't read the entire thread yet but I just wanted to say, that if you decide you need to move somewhere far away, my house is open to you in NC. I can easily make up one of the spare rooms for you, Amy and Ben. We have more than enough space for the three of of you to stay with us. I hate to think that anything may happen to you or anyone in your growing family. I hope Amy's father gets picked up by the cops soon.

A very kind offer for them, indeed.
Thank you.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent (or will be soon anyway)
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post
Tony: My heart goes out to you in this situation. Zeb's advice is generally good, and it's certainly a better strategy than some of the macho bravado you and others have posted here.

Here are my own ideas:

Hindsight is almost always 20/20, but you should have gotten the police involved the first time he threatened you with a gun. I don't know Washington law, but in most states just threatening someone with bodily harm constitutes criminal assault, and threatening someone with a weapon raises that to aggravated criminal assault. He does not have to contact you for assault to occur, and a death threat with a gun certainly qualifies as aggravated assault. Harassment (e.g. repeated phone calls after being asked to stop), especially when it involves threats of harm, is also a criminal offense. So is stalking. You may want to wait until after he leaves to call the police; calling them immediately may (or may not) provoke him to actual, rather than threatened, violence. On the other hand, sometimes just dialing 911 will send a bully packing. You will have to use your own judgment on when to call, but DO CALL, every time!

Your primary responsibility here, indeed your only responsibility, is to Amy and Benjamin. Don't let your ego or your anger get in the way. Do the right thing for all three of you. Call the police every time he stalks, harasses, or threatens you. Call the police every time he brandishes a weapon. Get a restraining order. Move if necessary.

Consider that Amy has probably lived with her father's abuse all her life, and in some bizarre way she may even consider his behavior "normal." Hers is a survival response. Think "Stockholm Syndrome." She may be so frightened and intimidated by him that her love for you and Benjamin can't overcome it right now. Even if Bob is removed from the scene, your family will likely need some counseling to help you find your own definition of "normal."

FWIW, the rural Idaho panhandle is pretty much the neo-Nazi capital of the U.S., and some of that likely spills over into the Spokane area. (I had a client in Spokane for several years and I never saw evidence of it personally, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't exist there.)

Best wishes for you, Amy, and Benjamin.

[This message has been edited by Marvin McInnis (edited 05-05-2011).]

avengador1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
He was stalking you last night? If you had taken out a restraining order against him and you saw him anywhere near you home, he would have been arrested if you called the police. You need to use all resources you have available to you, including the law, to keep him at bay. He sounds crazy enough that he would definitely break a restraining order. You would have him arrested then and I bet he would be so irritated he would threaten you in front of the police, that's just more reason for them to keep him locked up or to raise the amount of bail he would need to post to get out. If he sets one foot on your property and you have a restraining order, I'm sure the law would look the other way if you plug him. Your girlfriend may not like this but she has to decide if she wants to spend the rest of her life with him or you. She also should realize that you have a right to defend yourself and to retaliate with the same force that you are being threatened with.
PFF
System Bot
Zeb

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebDirect Link to This Post
Where did I come from? New Jersey. Explains the "manipulative, underhanded, duplictous, and backstabbing" part. Staying with Amy was the correct move. You need to convince her that you will never leave her or forsake her. Her first husband did.

If you are moving, remeber that it is NOT "running with your tail between your legs." Boob will tell you that. No, this is a strategic regrouping in order to evacuate your civilians. The area is over run by the enemy, and your mission is to protect your family. Attacks can be launched with Law Enforcement, the Courts, and Lawyers. Remember, they work for YOU. I know it's sometimes hard to grasp when you may have been on the other side for most of your life, but you pay taxes just for things like this.

Unless Boob gets help, or put away, moving is the equivalent of going into the Witness Protection Program. Make sure Amy is on board with that. No going to see Mom. No phone calls that can be traced. Mail can be re-routed thru PFF members. If an envelope with the return address of "PFF" shows up at my house, I'll open it and place the enclosed, stamped, envelope in a random mailbox. Imagine Boob's great joy when his wife gets pictures of her grandchild from New Jersey. Then Alaska. Wyoming. California. Florida. Canada. The Netherlands. Spain. What fun!

Call the cops. Call the cops. Call the cops. I cannot stress this enough. Last night, Boob knew exactly what he was doing. He knows you recognize his truck by sound. Hows about you report a suspicious vehicle in the neighborhood? And you suspect he's carrying a gun? Cripes, he's just crazy enough to let the cops shoot him for you.

You'd better be at the courthouse filing that protection order right now. While you're there, ask what it would take to get his firearms license suspended. And what it would take to get him committed. For his own good, of course. "A danger to himself and others" has NEVER been so clear. Amy has to understand that normal people don't act like this. She's been raised her whole life with this man, and doesn't know otherwise. Boob has to get help. She has to get it for him, or get away. Explain to her that he CAN be returned to that good father she remembers, or at least imagined. But only if he gets help. And accepts it.

Do you have a lawyer friend? Can you afford one? If the cops are familiar with bob, and not doing their jobs about him, a lawyer can help motivate them. Yes, lawyers are expensive. But they're worth every penny when you are trying to negotiate the minefield that is the law nowadays. And no, you're not "hiding behind the law" or "getting a lawyer to do your dirty work." You're defending your rights as a Citizen to be free from stuff like this. That's one of the basics that this country was founded on.

If all this fails, and you have to move, offer to take Amy's Mom along. She's been enabling this craziness for years, and probably does not understand living in a real household.

If you do move, can you find work? What do you and/or Amy do for a living? We'll start searching our respective locales for you. You own a Fiero, you must be handy with tools. I hear there are some Bowling Equipment Mechanic jobs open. Even one in Alaska.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-05-2011 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
ROFLMAO! Awesome advice.

Darth... Thank you. I am a better person for knowing you.

Boonie... Seattle is looking better and better everyday. Heck, so is Iran.

Mptighe... TY. Great adcvice, and I am listening to the voices of reason here. I need to do this the right way for the sake of my family. I hope Amy sees this, and after him sitting outside last night, I really saw something in her this morning change. (Fingers crossed.)

Marvin... They are my primary responsibility, and that is the reason for the police involvement. I need to not be an ape, and come to rationality about this situation. So hard, but necessary. "Stockholm Syndrome?" Interesting. Hmmmm?

Zeb.... So much to write back. I got to take care of the little man right now, and will respond later. Bless you for your advice.

Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-05-2011).]

Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post
Hey I gave good advice too! Just kidding. I'm glad Amy is still with you and I hope it all works out for you. Moving? Hey, could be a blessing in surprise. Neo-nazis don't make Spokane sound all that appealing.
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post
Don't get me wrong. I like Spokane. It's the rural Idaho panhandle that I'm concerned about. I've driven US-95 from the Canadian border to Coeur d'Alene, and from that perspective some of it looks a lot like "The Dogpatch of the North." The description of Amy's dad seems to fit that profile.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-05-2011 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Spokane is an absolutely wonderful place to live, and to think about raising a child in. We shall see what happens?

I had just gotten off of the phone with a Spokane County Detective. He asked a ton of questions, and told me to get the PPO. Amy is going down there with me in the morning, and he said it is important to include her on the order. We will see how that goes, but if an Officer says it.... I was asked if I am interested in prosecuting him for harrassment, and I said YES. They are going to pick him up, and get the ball rolling on this. The PPO is for after the fact. He will lose his CCW. I may be opening a bigger can of worms for this fellow than he can handle. But, this is the right way to go about it. I could easily just lose my cool, do something ridiculous, and lose everything that I have worked for.

Judy, Amy's Mom, will be caught in the middle of this. Judy is really a great person, but I need to think of my immediate family. Arrrgh. So tough.

Just reflecting back through this thread, and I see that I need to buy some beers for all of your great advice, and kind words. I am really trying my best to not stir the pot around here anymore, and I can tell that it is working.

I want to comment about someone that we all know. Doni Hagan. Many of you have made me emotional, and many a thread has brought tears to my eyes. But Doni, Doni continuously has helped me behind the scenes, and I wanted to make a public thank you to him. He always extends his hand, even after my comments about Muslims. My views haven't swayed entirely, but he has let me understand that there are bad people in every nook of humanity, and that we need to understand that they do not represent the whole of humanity. For all of your kind, and understanding words, thank you Mr. Hagan.

Tony
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Tony:

I very sorry to read about the troubles that you are having, you have my prayers for you and you family. Take whatever legal steps are needed to protect you and your family from harm.

All my best wishes.
Nolan
Grandaddy84SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grandaddy84SESend a Private Message to Grandaddy84SEDirect Link to This Post
Only part of Washington state I ever saw was Walla Walla (where men are REALLY hung). The personal hygiene issue is a clear indicator that this guy is mentally ill. Get you and your family away from him immediately. Look back, has his actions become more frequent and more extreme? He may be escalating, becoming more unstable, and more dangerous. Yes keep the cops on him, try to get his guns removed, keep a camcorder close and your cell phone closer. But when he decides to kill you none of this will stop him. Because he is mentally ill and believes he is doing the right thing. He needs to meet those nice young men in their clean white coats and be fitted with a nice jacket with buckles on the ends of the sleeves. Move, you, your son and Amy aren't safe until he is in a secure mental institution or dead. If you leave alone he will turn his anger on someone else, possibly your son for being your son or Amy for bringing you into his life, or as a way to strike at you even after you leave. Killing him sounds so tempting and I wouldn't fault you but it will definitely put a strain on your relationship with her and sooner or later you will have to have rather awkward talk with your son about why you shot his grandad. Move far away, cut all contact with her family except for mail to her mother (see above post). Find new jobs, start a new life together, have more kids, and remember, living well is the best revenge.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Zeb:
Unless Boob gets help, or put away, moving is the equivalent of going into the Witness Protection Program. Make sure Amy is on board with that. No going to see Mom. No phone calls that can be traced. Mail can be re-routed thru PFF members. If an envelope with the return address of "PFF" shows up at my house, I'll open it and place the enclosed, stamped, envelope in a random mailbox. Imagine Boob's great joy when his wife gets pictures of her grandchild from New Jersey. Then Alaska. Wyoming. California. Florida. Canada. The Netherlands. Spain. What fun!

Don't forget NY... I'll even add an address from across the street from me as the return address. He has a silent alarm on his driveway. (Paranoid retired NY State trooper lives there) Nice guy but definitely loopy.
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
You're welcome.....and thank you as well.

Please keep me in the loop, okay?
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Spokane is an absolutely wonderful place to live, and to think about raising a child in. We shall see what happens?

I had just gotten off of the phone with a Spokane County Detective. He asked a ton of questions, and told me to get the PPO. Amy is going down there with me in the morning, and he said it is important to include her on the order. We will see how that goes, but if an Officer says it.... I was asked if I am interested in prosecuting him for harrassment, and I said YES. They are going to pick him up, and get the ball rolling on this. The PPO is for after the fact. He will lose his CCW. I may be opening a bigger can of worms for this fellow than he can handle. But, this is the right way to go about it. I could easily just lose my cool, do something ridiculous, and lose everything that I have worked for.

Good. I'm happy that Amy is on board. I hope it works out for the best. I will refrain from further opinions, as I tend to be hard-assed when I'm behind a keyboard. Might not be the best option for you.

And I frequently thought I liked Doni, when I started seeing more of his posts. He just seems like that kind of guy.

PFF
System Bot
tmur115

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
tony,

please listen to the voice of reason on the board... me? i would have shot him in the head during the first encounter... pm sent
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Have you invited moved Judy to stay in with your family? She needs to get out too.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-05-2011 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Gokart... It may very well happen. I have always told Amy that is a viable option. It will be difficult either way. We haven't told her what is happening, because I fear that she will inform her husband. I would.

Grandaddy... I get your first sentence... many may not.

tmur... Pm back at ya with my #. Call me if you ever need to. Or, if you just want to BS.

Just so much going on. My chest still feels like a truck is on it. Crap like this takes a ton out of ya. You all will be the first to know what happens.

Tony
mike-ohio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mike-ohioClick Here to visit mike-ohio's HomePageSend a Private Message to mike-ohioDirect Link to This Post
Just a suggestion.

I have to button on the side of my phone set to record audio when I press it.

I have the other side of my phone set to record video automaticly when you press the buttom.

Both have helped me out proving several (unbelievable) situations that people have denied later.

A little documented evidence may assist in proving things later.
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post
I would be careful about how you deal with his wife, taking his whole family from him would almost certainly set him off. Take care of you and your family first.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
This whole issue, (and probably most of BOB's life) is (1) not about Christianity, and (2) it is not about Tony.
1. BOB is no more a true Christian than OBL was a true follower of Islam. This is about the Religion of BOBism, with BOB, being the only diety in it. BOB, uses Christianity as a tool, or more specifically, a weapon in his perverted war against the non-believers of BOBism. BOBism's primary edict, (prime directive) is control. Tho his wife is and is not estranged from him, he still maintains control, as she is still in his house (or worse--he's in her's) and still in his life, thus BOB won the last battle he was in--or at least he surely sees it that way. Having won that skirmish, BOB has moved on to his real task.

2. No, not Tony. Amy. BOB is no garden variety stalker, he's a control freak on a mission, and that mission is to retain or to regain control of his daughter and of course, the grandson. The thing that makes him non-garden variety is his self percieved patriachic position in his twisted little mind. No doubt, BOB has reminded Amy many times in her life: "Honor thy father and thy mother, probably even in the timeline of this thread, (while conveniently forgetting to voice the part of scripture that says once a woman marries, her love, duty, and devotion belong solely to her husband). He will use every tool and weapon in his arsenal to bring his family back into the fold of BOBism, and if that includes throwing Tony into the lion's den (or worse)--"well enough" as far as BOB sees it.

BOB doesn't really give a rat's butt in hades about Tony being converted to anything but "gone". Calling the police of course is a must, but BOB already knows he is in the wrong and probably doesn't care. Giving the police a detailed statement will allow them to establish a pattern, issue a restraining order (which BOB will ignore of course) and possibly arrest BOB for any number of things, but it won't take care of the 2 real problems.

One, is BOBism with all it's faults, schizophrenia, and pitalls, and the other is the unfortunate premise that a bullet will leave the unholy muzzle of BOB's gun faster than the police can get the key in their ignition to drive over in answer to a 911 domestic trouble call. (I know my math really sucks, but I believe that to be an accurate statement) Be prepared for that Tony, as BOB is not a rational person, so you must be able to defend yourself and your family. Some will call that being macho, and I certainly hope it never comes to that, but cemeteries are full of people who depended solely on law enforcement to take care of their home and family. Good luck to you and yours.
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

... you must be able to defend yourself and your family. Some will call that being macho ...

If that was a reference to what I posted earlier ... and even if it wasn't ... allow me to clarify my advice. Using the law, the police, and the courts should be Plan A, and using reasonable and necessary force to defend yourself if required should be Plan B ... not the other way around.

I agree, unfortunately, that it is highly unlikely that Bob will respect any restraining order, but it does provide the basis for locking him up when he does violate it. I wish there were better options, but that's what the law provides. You can't just lock people up for what the might do, only for what they actually have done.

I also agree that Bob is a control freak, and his primary objective is regaining total dominance over Amy and his grandson ... whatever it takes. The chilling unanswered question is ... is Bob just a blustering bully with a gun, or is he capable of murder?

DeLorean00

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Direct Link to This Post
Tony,

I haven't been able to keep up 100% with this tread as it has some very long posts. But if you and Amy wanted to come down to sunny California for a week long vacation to let things cool down my house is open. I have a large 3000 sqft house that is only used by Ruby and myself. Also if you wanted to bring your GT down we could round up a bumper and get it fixed and painted while your here. I have all the hook ups to get things done cheap as I work in the car business.

Here is a my thread on the Indy I am restoring to show the quality of my work.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/085049.html

-Chris
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-05-2011 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marvin McInnis:

The chilling unanswered question is ... is Bob just a blustering bully with a gun, or is he capable of murder?

I believe that Bob may only be a blustering bully with a gun, but I also believe he is also quite capible of snapping.
When you have an irrational mind and a gun, all it takes is a few words & 3 pounds of pull from an index finger for things to go very wrong very quickly.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 05-05-2011).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock