Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  I am leaving the forum for good. Too many Ignorant people. (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
I am leaving the forum for good. Too many Ignorant people. by Ramsespride
Started on: 03-05-2011 09:30 PM
Replies: 158
Last post by: Blacktree on 03-12-2011 02:26 AM
starlightcoupe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for starlightcoupeSend a Private Message to starlightcoupeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

When adults are having conversations, it sometimes turns to politics. Other adults make adult decisions, such as deciding to stop participating in a conversation that they don't care to be a part of by hitting the back button on their browser.

Define "Adult" in your words. I think it is a subjective definition. If you must, use a googled result but I'd like to see your interpretation.
IP: Logged
IROCTAFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IROCTAFIEROSend a Private Message to IROCTAFIERODirect Link to This Post
Bye

Nothing annoys me more than "Bye I am taking my ball and leaving the playground" threads...well, other than trying to translate what PK86 types.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by starlightcoupe:

Off topic but still on topic: Phonedawgz is right. Both parties are to blame for the huge increase in the national debt. Pelosi was speaker of the house in 2007 but the Democratic senate didn't have a veto proof majority. That combination allowed GW Bush to send legislation back that he didn't agree with or to sign. He signed it, therefore going along with Pelosi, and company.

Edit: Translation for the literally interpretive group: Bush signed budget legislation that resulted in an increase in the national debt as passed by the Democrats and a large number of Republicans.

So we're clear, you make it sound like the Democrats in the Senate didn't want these spending increases... but you'd be very mistaken. The Democrats in the Senate voted for every single spending increase that was proposed and pushed out by the Democrat majority in the House. They had the majority from 2007+. Seriously, you make it sound like the Republicans wanted all this spending increase, and the Democrats didn't. The Democrats were the ones who wanted all the spending increases, and the Republicans are at fault for not doing anything about it. The whole war up to this point over the past 10 years only cost 1 trillion. Which, while a lot... certainly wasn't a major contributor to the spending increases... it was mostly all welfare policies.

Yeah, both parties really **** the bed in 07-11... but please don't make it sound like the Democrats didn't want these increases, and that it was the Republicans who wanted it all. The only thing they are to blame for is agreeing to all the liberal legislation that was getting proposed.

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

I have to get something off my chest. I have gone completely apeshit over the Schwan's Chocolate Sunday Crunch Bars. I just can't put the damn things down. I just can't leave them for good...

You know they make a strawberry one too!!! It's ridiculous.

------------------
Todd,
2008 Jeep Patriot Limited 4x2
2002 Ford Explorer Sport 2dr 4x2
2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX
1987 Pontiac Fiero SE / V6
1973 Volkswagen Type-2 Transporter

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 03-08-2011).]

Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IROCTAFIERO:

Bye

Nothing annoys me more than "Bye I am taking my ball and leaving the playground" threads...well, other than trying to translate what PK86 types.

You know, I haven't posted in this thread yet, but... I've noticed of late while still not perfect, PK86's posts have been becoming a bit more readable. For example:

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Thats the one thing they compared it to in 88 was how well it kept its cool in turns. The Fiero won that one but you are comparing a car that has a much wider stance than the MR2. I like the MR2's. i wouldn't pick one over a fiero and me and a buddy at the local pepboys always butt heads over which one is better but i stand by the Fiero all day.

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by starlightcoupe
Define "Adult" in your words. I think it is a subjective definition. If you must, use a googled result but I'd like to see your interpretation.

I know the question wasn't asked of me, but I feel I should add my feelings on this. One can be an "adult" by definiton and law and still be considered a child by other "adults". It all has to do with one's level of maturity. If one acts disrespectful, irresponsible, and immature most of the time, they won't be seen as an adult in the eyes of their peers or those of older adults.
Having only a couple of years of life experience as an adult doesn't make one an adult neither, especially when compared to other adults who have a lifetime of experience at being an adult. Many of us here are old enough to be Ramsespride's parents. When he began spouting about his life experience, as if it where more significant that those of us who are "real" adults, some of us called his bluff. If he would have been a "real" adult he would have realized he was wrong, admitted it, and carried on with his life being more the wiser and better for the experience. He chose the "screw you guys, I'm outta here" immature way out. This just proves how mature he really is. I've seen seventeen year olds on this forum that I would consider much more mature than he is, and they aren't even considered adults.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 03-08-2011).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post
Alright, he's a troll.

On his Facebook, one of his friends posted "gas going up Damn republocans", which is a completely ignorant statement. You can't blame Republicans for gas prices going up. So I said "It would be an uneducated and ignorant statement to say the gas prices are high because of Republicans. You should do research before posting such idiocy." It was harsh, but I'm tired of people spreading crap around without any foundation. Ramses then responded with

And Brennan- are you forgetting that the last president- whom was a Republican- caused the US taxpayer to pay $5000 avg a min to fund a war that we both have lost friends to? NO war is worth fighting when a friend is lost. I hope you know that.

When did the war get brought in? We're talking about oil prices. So I said

Look I'm not making this political. I'm saying, gas prices are a mixture of TONS of factors, and for someone to say "gas going up Damn republocans" is just ignorant. I'm not saying it's the Dems, or that Reps are better. I said nothing about the war.... I'm saying his post was just uneducated.

Then his friend said...

Look you wanna see some education all throughout the bush administration gas and oil prices rose and 3 monthes into the term of newly elected republican controlled senate and congress they skyrocket again now I know there's a conflict in libya but even as a non conspiracy theory kind of guy it seems odd that every time they control oil skyrockets

Speculation and even correlation doesn't have to do with cause. So I responded:

Lol, education? That's not education. That's your speculation.

Gas prices have very very little to do with politics. Gas prices have been on a steady rise since Obama took over too. But I suppose that's Bush's fault, right? There is a board of people that decide what the price of oil is going to be, based on what it's worth will be in the future. Oil is bought about 6 months ahead of time, because so much needs to be done to get it from the country of origin to their actual hands. They see the outbreaks in Egypt and Libya, and are trying to plan ahead for a massive Middle East liberation where gas will be almost impossible to buy. This has NOTHING TO DO with who is in American office.

It's typical for you to think that American politics govern the world, but if you opened your eyes you'd see a whole other world, with a multitude of nations, that aren't affected by what we do here in America.

Not to mention--Republicans want more gas and oil exploration. We are in FAVOR of drilling in the gulf, and in Alaska, and bringing in from Canada. Democrats are OPPOSED to it. If anything, you are the ones keeping the prices up. We want to use American oil and gas, you don't.

After posting that, I felt like an ass for making his thread about Harleys turn political.. so I wrote on his wall:

Sorry about the sh*t storm on your status. I'm okay with opposing views, but not with ignorance.

He responds with:

The thing is Brennan, there are a lot of faults the Republicans are doing right now, and the nation is waking up to realize that they made a mistake in voting. I will liken it to the Nazi parties rise to power, Hitler was elected Chancellor and then all hell broke loose. Many of the German people were opposed to the way he wanted to run everything but were silenced or ignored- much the way that the Republicans are doing things now- Everyone on that side is screaming blame the Democrats but honestly- i was happy with the way they ran things and i really really really feel that this is the kick in the ass that may set things in motion for the Democrat party to step up and really take a look at things for the long run. Remember- it took 8 years to put us in as much debt as we have now, but everyone is screaming that is hasnt been fixed in two.

Did he just want to argue politics? I responded:

That's a fine opinion, but when it comes to oil, your friend didn't know what he was talking about. The topic was oil prices, not politics in general. I'm not arguing your opinion, I'm arguing the effects of politics on oil prices.

I realized then, that Ramses really is just a troll. I was discussing oil prices... with facts. He brings up the war, Nazis, why Reps are wrong and Dems are right... it's ridiculous. This has nothing to do with what the topic was.

I wasn't very active on the threads where he was apparently harassed on, but in case anyone else doesn't see it here it is. He just went through and talked about how Dems were right and Reps were wrong when that WASN'T THE TOPIC AT HAND. That's standard troll material... so I think it's stupid that he got all butt hurt over getting "attacked" in some threads when he was the one doing the attacking.... and if it's anything like this past discussion, he did so without even talking about the topic. Purely to get people riled up.
starlightcoupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for starlightcoupeSend a Private Message to starlightcoupeDirect Link to This Post
82TA At Work Wrote: "So we're clear, you make it sound like the Democrats in the Senate didn't want these spending increases... but you'd be very mistaken. The Democrats in the Senate voted for every single spending increase that was proposed and pushed out by the Democrat majority in the House. They had the majority from 2007+. Seriously, you make it sound like the Republicans wanted all this spending increase, and the Democrats didn't. The Democrats were the ones who wanted all the spending increases, and the Republicans are at fault for not doing anything about it. The whole war up to this point over the past 10 years only cost 1 trillion. Which, while a lot... certainly wasn't a major contributor to the spending increases... it was mostly all welfare policies.

Yeah, both parties really **** the bed in 07-11... but please don't make it sound like the Democrats didn't want these increases, and that it was the Republicans who wanted it all. The only thing they are to blame for is agreeing to all the liberal legislation that was getting proposed."

Let me be perfectly clear: The Republicans, including the President (George W. Bush)had ample opportunity to stop the spending bill that the Democrats introduced in the House. I don't deny Democrats increased the budget but to read your posts, one would believe that the Republicans were out to cut spending. Why didn't Bush veto the spending bills? I believe he only vetoed five bills during his entire eight years in office. My belief is that both Rebublicans and Democrats are responsible for the deficit. Why won't Republicans accept responsibility? I was a Repub for more than 40 years and I could see faults with my party. Why can't you? It was your interpretation of my words and not my intent. I agree with you that democrats are the party of tax and spend while the Republicans are, well, not the party I grew up with and voted for from 1960 to 2004.

I wasn't being critical of your party, I was pointing out the facts that BUSH and his party had ample opportunity to stall or stop the budget that PELOSI introduced and the Democrats passed with Republican help. Republicans were at the least, accessories to the crime of this bill.
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

Stuff about a post on facebook.

You forgot my post on that Brennan.

Brad Miles It's a lost cause Brennan. Some people just love to hate, and were never taught that there are two sides to every coin.
39 minutes ago · Like
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post03-08-2011 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Much as the Labour Party threw a few spanners in the works when they realised time was up in the UK, perhaps Mr. Bush and Co. were working the same type of trick? I am sure they realised the time was coming when they would be voted out (cyclic political history), and tried to 'queer the pitch ' of the Democrats before they were even voted in. Like leaving a ticking time-bomb in the Senate and White House to explode eventually well into their first term...and then they could ride back in and 'clean up the Dems' mess'.
Conjecture of course, but I have become so cynical about Politics over the last 15-20 years, I can't help but speculate like this
Nick
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

You forgot my post on that Brennan.

I was writing all of this before you posted that! Sorry.

Everyone, twofatguys then responded with the above.

Nick, I have no opinion on that. It could be true, it could be false, but I don't think anything really points in either direction. I don't think either party wants to hurt America, so Idk if that would happen or not.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by starlightcoupe:

82TA At Work Wrote: "So we're clear, you make it sound like the Democrats in the Senate didn't want these spending increases... but you'd be very mistaken. The Democrats in the Senate voted for every single spending increase that was proposed and pushed out by the Democrat majority in the House. They had the majority from 2007+. Seriously, you make it sound like the Republicans wanted all this spending increase, and the Democrats didn't. The Democrats were the ones who wanted all the spending increases, and the Republicans are at fault for not doing anything about it. The whole war up to this point over the past 10 years only cost 1 trillion. Which, while a lot... certainly wasn't a major contributor to the spending increases... it was mostly all welfare policies.

Yeah, both parties really **** the bed in 07-11... but please don't make it sound like the Democrats didn't want these increases, and that it was the Republicans who wanted it all. The only thing they are to blame for is agreeing to all the liberal legislation that was getting proposed."

Let me be perfectly clear: The Republicans, including the President (George W. Bush)had ample opportunity to stop the spending bill that the Democrats introduced in the House. I don't deny Democrats increased the budget but to read your posts, one would believe that the Republicans were out to cut spending. Why didn't Bush veto the spending bills? I believe he only vetoed five bills during his entire eight years in office. My belief is that both Rebublicans and Democrats are responsible for the deficit. Why won't Republicans accept responsibility? I was a Repub for more than 40 years and I could see faults with my party. Why can't you? It was your interpretation of my words and not my intent. I agree with you that democrats are the party of tax and spend while the Republicans are, well, not the party I grew up with and voted for from 1960 to 2004.

I wasn't being critical of your party, I was pointing out the facts that BUSH and his party had ample opportunity to stall or stop the budget that PELOSI introduced and the Democrats passed with Republican help. Republicans were at the least, accessories to the crime of this bill.

I completely agree... Bush is to be blamed for not vetoing anything.

But reading YOUR post, you would have people beleive that it was the Democrats who "reluctantly" went along with all of the Republicans spending desires... when in actuality, it was all the legislation that in fact the Democrats proposed and passed under their majorities... and then there was Bush, who signed off on everything.

------------------
Todd,

PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Bah! You are all wrong! Libertarians FTW

Seriously though, this is why I refuse to discuss politics. Its nothing more than constant poo slinging and finger pointing.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

Seriously though, this is why I refuse to discuss politics. Its nothing more than constant poo slinging and finger pointing.

Yeah, it does pretty much get to that point, doesn't it?

------------------
Todd,

starlightcoupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for starlightcoupeSend a Private Message to starlightcoupeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
I completely agree... Bush is to be blamed for not vetoing anything.

But reading YOUR post, you would have people beleive that it was the Democrats who "reluctantly" went along with all of the Republicans spending desires... when in actuality, it was all the legislation that in fact the Democrats proposed and passed under their majorities... and then there was Bush, who signed off on everything.

I say it again, your interpretation of what I originally wrote is what is at issue and not what I actually said. And to further clarify, the Republicans didn't vote as a bloc against the Pelosi spending bill. There were defections on both sides--thus my contention that the spending bills were the responsibility of both parties. I don't care to google it but I am sure the numbers are somewhere on the web if you're inclined to do a search.
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

yes, Libertarians - the REAL Tea Party. EVERYTHING the Tea Party spouted forth was already the Libertarian platform. Which I very much agree with.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

yes, Libertarians - the REAL Tea Party. EVERYTHING the Tea Party spouted forth was already the Libertarian platform. Which I very much agree with.

Dunno, didn't follow the whole Tea Party thing. I agree with most of what the Libertarians platform stands for, but above all I feel that everyone should be responsible for themselves and their own actions. Out of all the parties out there to choose from, I tend to consider myself an Independent Libertarian. Although ironically enough I was up to renew my voter registration when I did my drivers license renewal in July last year, and my dumbarse goofed up and put in for the Constitutional party (run by southern Baptist types ). Was looking for another party and mixed the 2 up (the other party I was looking for was libertarian policies, but a bit more adamant about personal liberty than your fundamental libertarians, started with a C, just can't remember the name)

<-------[avatar] Ironic enough for ya? lol

Now if you'll excuse me, I think I've had enough politico discussion for the century

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 03-08-2011).]

Flamberge

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post
Well I didn't take the time to read 4 pages of replies, but I will say this: The only person you are hurting by leaving is yourself.

It sounds more like your red bar is getting heavier than your green bar and you want to leave on your turns and not be banned.

Either way, you are putting WAY too much stock on what people say around here. This is a car forum. It's supposed to just be a waterin' hole. If you don't like politics, stay out of political threads. Or don't reply to them.

Your self-imposed ban is not the first and won't be the last. If you come back, welcome back! If not, bye.
D B Cooper

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D B CooperSend a Private Message to D B CooperDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phonedawgz:
2 - I agree that spending like drunken sailors has hurt our economy greatly. I disagree that taxing the wealthy would have prevented it. We also don't tax the wealthy in this country. We tax on income not wealth. The Democrats want the spin to be tax the wealthy. Unless somehow we are going to come up with a new tax code this isn't possible.

Honestly, that 'tax the rich' mantra is the #1 reason we are where we are right now. It has nothing to do with whether they can afford it or avoid it or whatever. It's the fact that 'tax the rich' is where the idea that it's all someone else's money starts... and that's where accepting responsibility ends. That is the vey simple reason why nothing but a flat tax will ever work.

And it's too simple for a majority to ever see or admit or deal with. And why the republic is already lost.

We just get to witness it circling the toilet bowl.

I've just gotten to the point where I have zero patience left for anyone as soon as they start with that 'send someone else the bill' democrat mantra... thus it just isn't worth discussing.

[This message has been edited by D B Cooper (edited 03-08-2011).]

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2011 05:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by D B Cooper:

Honestly, that 'tax the rich' mantra is the #1 reason we are where we are right now. It has nothing to do with whether they can afford it or avoid it or whatever. It's the fact that 'tax the rich' is where the idea that it's all someone else's money starts... and that's where accepting responsibility ends. That is the vey simple reason why nothing but a flat tax will ever work.

And it's too simple for a majority to ever see or admit or deal with. And why the republic is already lost.

We just get to witness it circling the toilet bowl.

I've just gotten to the point where I have zero patience left for anyone as soon as they start with that 'send someone else the bill' democrat mantra... thus it just isn't worth discussing.

Simply put. YES. Good post.
Nick

twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
So apparently Ramsespride removed me from his facebook because (according to him) "I was informed by a Forum member that another member posted things i said on here in my going away thread." and I was one of his suspects.

Never mind that he didn't look first to see who it actually was.

Never mind that he didn't tell anyone he removed why he removed them, so there wouldn't be an issue later.

And never mind that he removed people that he actually claimed to be friends with.

I guess the real Ramsespride comes out now. I'm glad I found out before it was too late.

For the record, here is the exact copy paste of our most recent Facebook conversations.

Some names have been changed to protect the weak.

The Manliest Man in the World 09 March at 23:51
Why the heck did you unfriend me?

Seriously, I thought we got along.
---------------------------------------------
Pharaohs Pretentiousness 10 March at 21:24

I was informed by a Forum member that another member posted things i said on here in my going away thread. They wouldnt say who it was but to be safe i unfriended the ones i thought might have been the one. I can re add you if you were not the one that did if you like. I do like you as a friend and you input is always read but i wont have my personal life on here pasted all over PFF land for all the haters to scrutinize.

------------------------------------------------
The Manliest Man in the World 10 March at 22:01

Well, if your going to react before you even ask, or check, then I guess it's not such a big loss for me.

I hate to sound like an ass, but, Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

And no, since you are apparently not checking, the only thing I posted on there from facebook was what I said.

Brad
------------------------------------------------
Pharaohs Pretentiousness 10 March at 22:02

well so be it then. I am done with making concessions for everyone in life. Time to take time for me.

Brad
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 05:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

How much of the poo sticks to the hand that flings?
PFF
System Bot
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post

So apparently Ramsespride removed me from his facebook

Just some more evidence of the level of his maturity.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weaselbeak:
BTW, those of you who think Obama is bad have extremely short and very selective memories.

Hey, we can think he's bad and also think other people are bad! Don't think we're just fopcusing on this guy...

tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Let it go fellas. Time to just let this thread go.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 03-11-2011).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post
I feel so unoriginal but...
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post
Is he back yet?
PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
Hey Brad! so ol wise rams deleted you too from facebook! LOL join the club no really join the club since we decided he was not the caliber of member we wanted being as how he called us a bunch of rich republican azzholes so we voted him off the island! he didnt seem to love being told what a fillibuster was despite when I did, I made shure I was being nice to him and explaining it in a verry nice way! he seems to think the dems going to the land of lincon is a fillibuster?? Oh and the last nail in the coffin Rams never made good on his deal with driven he flat out didnt pay, I offerd to let him work for me and id give driven the money and well after talking to driven he wanted rams to pay it himself but knew he would never see it.

SO,
Rams not only trashed his fellow club members over some stupid political crap he also stink faced our club as well with rippin off a member. Neg1 from me I dont tolorate anyone that stereo types a group of people based on what side of a political fence they may hail from its just ludacris he had no right to attack his former friends and more so when we all tried to educate him so he could understand what the heck he was talking about.
I stood up for the kid and tried to help him out my reward was being classified as just another republican rich guy who wants to end the world for profit.

I love this forum and all it has to offer but I guess with every place u go these days your going to find a few that just dont get it and want to throw sand in your eye when they dont get their way sad sad sad.

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 03-11-2011).]

farming for fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2011 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for farming for fierosSend a Private Message to farming for fierosDirect Link to This Post
jets i had no idea that he had pulled that crap with u guys, i never met him but he always seemed like a know it all u know car builder, pilot, mud truck builder guns etc... if u cant listen u gotta feel. o and i guess im a Nazi(republican) then. lol
doug.s

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2011 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doug.sClick Here to visit doug.s's HomePageSend a Private Message to doug.sDirect Link to This Post

So apparently Ramsespride removed me from his facebook because (according to him) "I was informed by a Forum member that another member posted things i said on here in my going away thread." and I was one of his suspects.

Never mind that he didn't look first to see who it actually was.

Never mind that he didn't tell anyone he removed why he removed them, so there wouldn't be an issue later.

And never mind that he removed people that he actually claimed to be friends with.

I guess the real Ramsespride comes out now. I'm glad I found out before it was too late.

For the record, here is the exact copy paste of our most recent Facebook conversations.

Some names have been changed to protect the weak.

Brad

Yep, he removed me from his 'friend' list also. I never even commented on his wall. It has to be that I'm friends with you too Brad. I hope my association with you doesn't get me into any further trouble

Doug

PS Love the name changes

[This message has been edited by doug.s (edited 03-12-2011).]

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2011 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post
Can I have the negatives I received for bashing him previously turned in to neutrals from all you guys? As I said, best thread he has ever made. I hope he doesn't come back, but I fear he will.
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2011 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post

Lets Move On.
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2011 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by farming for fieros:

jets i had no idea that he had pulled that crap with u guys, i never met him but he always seemed like a know it all u know car builder, pilot, mud truck builder guns etc... if u cant listen u gotta feel. o and i guess im a Nazi(republican) then. lol

It seems that over the past few weeks something has happened to him. It sucks cause I liked having him around.

Originally posted by ls3mach:

Can I have the negatives I received for bashing him previously turned in to neutrals from all you guys? As I said, best thread he has ever made. I hope he doesn't come back, but I fear he will.

You still have yet to get a negative from me. It's been close from time to time.

Brad
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2011 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post

You still have yet to get a negative from me. It's been close from time to time.

Brad

As I always say "It's tough out there".

I just checked, I didn't think I had rated you, but apparently I have. Huh, interesting.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2011 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock