Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  I am leaving the forum for good. Too many Ignorant people. (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
I am leaving the forum for good. Too many Ignorant people. by Ramsespride
Started on: 03-05-2011 09:30 PM
Replies: 158
Last post by: Blacktree on 03-12-2011 02:26 AM
ktthecarguy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 167
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 03:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to see you go Ramsespride. But you are right, it often feels like baggerville around here.
IP: Logged
sarabear

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sarabearSend a Private Message to sarabearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jackdaniels:

Yeah...I don't know anyone on here enough yet, but judging from the drunk pictures of guys feeling her up, I would say that she should just be an observer in this thread and not so vocal since her observations are obviously clouded.

Who the heck are you and where do you get off saying such rude things about me??

[This message has been edited by sarabear (edited 03-06-2011).]

sarabear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 04:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sarabearSend a Private Message to sarabearDirect Link to This Post

sarabear

3016 posts
Member since Jan 2002

Originally posted by Patrick:

Sara, seems to me you've had your panties in a knot here at one time or another as well. Remember This?

Geez! Where did that come from! haha

I spent a few minutes reading over some of my old posts...I clearly had some growing up to do!

But I still think you were a little snotty in your reply
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 04:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post

In most situations I'd say "hey don't leave come back" but you (and I know you'll be reading this) never bring anything positive to any of the discussions I have seen you in. I disagree with Tbone and Newf and a few others often and enjoy arguing with them but none of them have ever called me scum, that I know of.

I find it queer that someone who accuses others of narrow-mindedness and generalizing would say he doesn't want to own a fiero because of some people on a fiero forum, who may or may not even own a Fiero at this point. and who also felt the need to refer to the ethnicity of some mechanics you had a bad experience with. You also disparaged the city I live in for no reason.

Don't let the door hit you...

Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 04:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Direct Link to This Post
Well, I don't have anything against you or specifically want you to leave, but I do agree with this:

Originally posted by fastblack:

wah wah, can't people just leave quietly?

If someone is gonna leave, well, just walk away already and dissapear. Announcing that you are is either a cry for attention or else used as a last-ditch attempt to crap all over the people - or certain - people, which only makes you look small. Not the way I'd want to be remembered.

You can stay as far as I'm concerned. I've never encountered anything in your posts to find actually offensive or give me reason to dislike you. If you're going to voice one side or another politically, you're going to invite an argument. Doesn't mean said people hate you...they just hate your political views, and might not be able to see beyond them. Big whoop. You probably made as many people like yo uwith your views as people who didn't.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 05:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sarabear:

I spent a few minutes reading over some of my old posts...I clearly had some growing up to do!

Oh yeah? If that's the case, I suspect you still have a little growing up to do then, Sara.

Brad and Jennifer, Ken and Barbie...

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 05:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
plenty of people on here hate me (dont say you dont, if you hate my lifestyle and my opinions/morals, you hate ME) and i hate them back. im plenty open about it, too. MJ and ls3mach or whatever the hell is name is are 2 that come to mind. cant stand either of them and no matter my post, they attack me (MJ at least seems to have good intentions..).

None of you seem to understand...so im going to make a thread about it that might get me banned xD. but see, idc. im growing to see the majority of active users are indeed very kind and helpful, but only to those others that fit into their happy little family. throw someone like me in the lot and BOOM. Free-thinkers and people unwilling to mindlessly respect "elders" who are themselves far more ignorant than most others, just dont fit in.

(prolly not making thaat thread...just got REALLY lazy all of a sudden and i feel like writing a lot lol...id prolly quit halfway thru)
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 05:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

faaaaq

3856 posts
Member since Sep 2009

Originally posted by Stubby79:

Well, I don't have anything against you or specifically want you to leave, but I do agree with this:

If someone is gonna leave, well, just walk away already and dissapear. Announcing that you are is either a cry for attention or else used as a last-ditch attempt to crap all over the people - or certain - people, which only makes you look small. Not the way I'd want to be remembered.

what a crock of bs lol! As usual, avoiding any possibilities that dont degrade the other person...(not saying YOU do this all the time, but PFF'ers seem to do it all the time). Maybe he is announcing his leave, and explaining it, so people know what they did wrong. Maybe he is doing it so people he DID like know what the situation is. PFF is pretty much a community, not a random forum. Rams was a regular, active, vocal member. His absence would be noticed by at least a few, maybe they would like to know WHY he left?
aceman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanDirect Link to This Post
I LOVE THESE THREADS!

"Look at me! I want a bunch of attention! (And maybe I'll get some pity ratings out of this, too.)

Bye!

Oh, you know what would be really cool? All the cool people that leave do this.....

Find ALL of your posts in Off Topic and edit them leaving just a "." where all of your thoughts and opinions were originally.

THAT'LL SHOW EVERYONE HERE!

[This message has been edited by aceman (edited 03-06-2011).]

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jackdaniels:

Yeah...I don't know anyone on here enough yet, but judging from the drunk pictures of guys feeling her up, I would say that she should just be an observer in this thread and not so vocal since her observations are obviously clouded.

I have no idea who you are or what this is in reference too, but can you provide a link to these photos?

Originally posted by Patrick:

Sara, seems to me you've had your panties in a knot here at one time or another as well. Remember This?

...and I thought I didn't like you. Your dad is still more of a badass than you though.

Originally posted by sarabear:

I read some of your old post too, doesn't seem like he was that snotty. Also you weren't kind to the Baily navy guy, he was in no way out of line either it seemed to me.
On topic, this is the best thread this guy has ever started. We've got past drama. Deception. Theft. Emotion. Loose women. Characters coming out of the closet to right wrongs and backstab. All this and Ram isn't bragging about his IQ, heritage, or other "redeeming qualities". I never understand the, my feelings got hurt so I am going away threads. Threads like this are only acceptable in the case of say Nick, when his lappy died or Jazz when he couldn't get on any longer due to work...or Rumor when he had that bad case of anal herpes and he couldn't sit down in front of the computer anymore so we bought him a laptop that was waterproof so he could lay down in the bathtub and post without causing risk of electrocution.

I do have to agree though, I would hate to run into you as a police officer. Based upon you unlawfully brandishing guns at people whom you let stay in your house and many other things you have posted. Your temperament just doesn't seem right for the position.

What did ever happen with him and Driven5? Did this get rectified? Is the guy that always stands up for him going to start a thread about me now? I am not sure what his name was...
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post

ls3mach

11603 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by faaaaq:

plenty of people on here hate me (dont say you dont, if you hate my lifestyle and my opinions/morals, you hate ME) and i hate them back. im plenty open about it, too. MJ and ls3mach or whatever the hell is name is are 2 that come to mind. cant stand either of them and no matter my post, they attack me (MJ at least seems to have good intentions..).

None of you seem to understand...so im going to make a thread about it that might get me banned xD. but see, idc. im growing to see the majority of active users are indeed very kind and helpful, but only to those others that fit into their happy little family. throw someone like me in the lot and BOOM. Free-thinkers and people unwilling to mindlessly respect "elders" who are themselves far more ignorant than most others, just dont fit in.

(prolly not making thaat thread...just got REALLY lazy all of a sudden and i feel like writing a lot lol...id prolly quit halfway thru)

High-five to MJ we got a shout-out! You aren't a free thinker. You just can't cope with differing opinions or the possibility that you could be wrong. You speak of how hard your life is and want people to feel sorry or take pity about it. Then when someone points out how much worse others have you say we don't know how bad your life is and that you do care how bad other's lives are as it isn't yours. Yet you want us to care about yours? Free thinker, that's a hoot. Seems like you are a socially in-adept 19 year old who thinks the world revolves around you.
I don't think it is that you "just got REALLY lazy". I think it is more of you ARE really lazy.

Originally posted by aceman:

I LOVE THESE THREADS!

"Look at me! I want a bunch of attention! (And maybe I'll get some pity ratings out of this, too.)

Bye!

Oh, you know what would be really cool? All the cool people that leave do this.....

Find ALL of your posts in Off Topic and edit them leaving just a "." where all of your thoughts and opinions were originally.

LOLOL
I like Aceman.
PFF
System Bot
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:
or Rumor when he had that bad case of anal herpes and he couldn't sit down in front of the computer anymore so we bought him a laptop that was waterproof so he could lay down in the bathtub and post without causing risk of electrocution.

LOFL!!!!!!!

Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post03-06-2011 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post
Never have understood this idea.

if you don't like certain people or subjects, don't get involved.. You have to leave totally unless there is *nothing* here for you.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aceman:

Wait... this did happen... think hard cause i don't wanna say any names, ironically they are back and forgot how to check PM's.

BOT, eh... it is what it is. If you can't take the heat, get your a** out the kitchen. Personally i think you need to remove your manpon and get back here. Man up. so to speak. A lot of people here don't fall for the "Whoa is me" crap.

As soon as a select amount of people on here start posting i've found it is better to just walk away and abandon the thread. Make your point as pleasant as possible and see ya!

You just need the learn that no matter how many times you yell at a wall, it's never learns anything.

------------------
"Remember: amateurs built the ark ....
professionals built the Titanic."

timgray
Because that is all a corvette is good for, parts for the fiero..
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Faaaaq
plenty of people on here hate me (dont say you dont, if you hate my lifestyle and my opinions/morals, you hate ME) and i hate them back.

Hate is such a hard word and I'm surprised how easily some people throw it around. People may not want to have your lifestyle or share your opinions/morals but that doesn't mean they hate you, it just means they are different than you. If you hate people for being different than you, you have a lot of growing up to do. Thinking like yours can be lead to intolerance and genocide.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 03-06-2011).]

BazookaFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroDirect Link to This Post
Waaah waah waah... come on Ramses, grow a set. You know what they say, "arguing over the internet is like winning the special olympics. Even if you win...." ah you know the rest.

That's why I stay my a++ out of the political threads. There is no point expressing my opinions, because someone will always disagree, no matter what. You don't have to leave, just stop bashing on large groups of people. You can't throw rocks at a mob and not expect some backlash. but if you are serious about leaving, then BYE

------------------
BAZOOKAFIERO's Junk

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
" We own the ball, court and make the rules attitudes. "

that sounds more like the Obamaites to me, but oh well.
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

I would agree with 82-/TA that a large percentage of this forum seem to be Republican supporters but I don't think they are all scum, not even close, those types of generalizations bother me no matter who they are made about.

Not Republicans, but rather "ignorant pricks" or "nazi's" according to Rams. This arse seemed more than willing to dish it out, but as soon as someone called him on his BS he would scream foul. I have this to say to him: Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

I don't get it, you start calling names, and spewing half truths (at best), then as soon as you are called on it you say your going to quit the forum?

And don't blame the arguing on one guy, even if it was just you and him, it still took two to argue.

Sincerely,
just another Republican Scum

I really didnt come in here with the intention of saying anything even or taking it there, but just reading what you wrote, I can help point it out.

He's a democrat. That's what they do.

I do have to give some credit though, you argued a lot, but only in argument threads, you took a few low swings, but never really resorted to poo-flinging. Not sad to see you leave, but cant say I would have thrown you out given the chance.

My suggestion would be to just ignore the politics threads. This is by no means a 'republican' forum, but I dont think there is a person on here who wont argue that there is a very high imbalance, so spouting off a bunch of liberal ideals inst going to find you much support. Unless you stir up so much crap that you make a name for yourself, no one is going to even remember, much less care what you said in another thread so just ignore the politics and do something else while on the forum.
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86GT3.4DOHC:

He's a democrat. That's what they do.

His leaving the forum is a lot like what the Democratic senators in WI are doing.

Ramses, how's the room service there at that hotel in Rockford?
Indiana_resto_guy

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by craigsfiero2007:

I am a registered Republican and I voted for Obama (I Know).

So, reach down there and grab your sh*t and get your head out of your forth point of contact and man up! When the bullets are going over your head and the mortars are landing near you, what are you gonna do? Lay there and cry? Or get up and man up and return fire?

So, pray tell. Are you satisified with the Obaamma outcome or what?

Or does the last statement say it all??

I still want to see proof of birth and citizenship, it will come out sooner or later.

[This message has been edited by Indiana_resto_guy (edited 03-06-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stubby79:

Agreed. See ya...

Not talking specifically about the OP, but it seems some people have to post all the "drama" that happens in their soap opera life here on O/T and some have +13,000 posts in 24 months! Why? No off-line friends to talk to?

Those that feel they have to spout ALL their opinions on every topic should be prepared to find that not everyone will agree with them. If they start an argument everytime their "pet subject" comes up, it doesn't really benefit anyone. Just learn to "agree to disagree" and leave it at that.

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

I would agree with 82-/TA that a large percentage of this forum seem to be Republican supporters but I don't think they are all scum, not even close, those types of generalizations bother me no matter who they are made about.

It does however amaze me that when someone like yourself comes on here and uses those same generalizations and tactics that other PFF members do there seems to be very little tolerence for it. I don't know if it's because you seemed to go against the prevailing point of view here or if certain people are uncomfortable in that they may see themselves in your posts but only from a different side of the arguement.

Anyways do whatever you feel is best for your own peace of mind but please don't let anyone on a internet forum tell you what you should or shouldn't think, say or do, decide that for yourself.

WE AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahah...

Originally posted by ktthecarguy:

Sorry to see you go Ramsespride. But you are right, it often feels like baggerville around here.

You like it when people put their balls in your face, is that why you stay here?

------------------
Todd,
2008 Jeep Patriot Limited 4x2
2002 Ford Explorer Sport 2dr 4x2
2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX
1987 Pontiac Fiero SE / V6
1973 Volkswagen Type-2 Transporter

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 03-06-2011).]

starlightcoupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for starlightcoupeSend a Private Message to starlightcoupeDirect Link to This Post
I don't remember directly replying to any of your posts but Doni Hagan's reply seems to sum up what I think. You are younger than I am but not necessarily less intelligent but I have had a lot of experiences in life that convinced me that the expression, "Don't sweat the small stuff. It's ALL small stuff" is what applies here.

If you leave "for good" who's good will it be? Your's? FieroBear's? Avengator's? Not mine. I am ambivalent about you and your departure but I note that your popularity bar is tilted toward the "Keep" rather than the "Bar" side so you're not all bad. I recommend that you stay so you can use this experience to your advantage.
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Indiana_resto_guy:

So, pray tell. Are you satisified with the Obaamma outcome or what?

Or does the last statement say it all??

I still want to see proof of birth and citizenship, it will come out sooner or later.

I am actually very disappointed. I find him to be the worst president to date. I am more than ready for election year to start. I don't see one thing that got accomplished during his term in office, I think things are worse now than they were. It would be even worse if Obama does the pay cuts for all of the Military, he definately will lose almost every vote from every service member. It will the biggest loss in Presidental History.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post03-06-2011 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post
I think I may have done the very first "I'm leaving." thread on this forum. You will be back. And you will feel like an idiot for letting such a small sample of the forum try to bully you away. When I did it, there were probably less then 500 people on the forum. Now there are tens of thousands. That is a lot of baby to throw out for very little bathwater. Besides, I know fierobear personally, and from your postings it sounds as if both of you are some kind of autistic. Both of you like to perseverate over petty stuff. And it is all petty stuff.

I can't say I will miss the Nazi zombies, though.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post03-06-2011 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
I think some are missing the point of posting a "Goodbye, And Here's Why!".
It very well could be more then the simple thought that it is just a grab for attention.
What about frustration?
I mean, it's really no different then anything else people post about here whan they are bitching about a frustrating expirience they have had somewhere, is it?
Whan someone pisses you off in everyday life, do you just turn around and walk off, and never mention it to anyone again?
Or do you speak your mind?
Tell them off, or at least explane your frustration?

Is it really so hard to be understanding about someone who might feel frustrated or hurt, and wanting to lash out about it?

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 03-06-2011).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

I think some are missing the point of posting a "Goodbye, And Here's Why!".

Is it really so hard to be understanding about someone who might feel frustrated or hurt, and wanting to lash out about it?

Remember, Boondawg, you're talking to a bunch of scumbag Republicans... hehe.
starlightcoupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for starlightcoupeSend a Private Message to starlightcoupeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by craigsfiero2007:

I am actually very disappointed. I find him to be the worst president to date. I am more than ready for election year to start. I don't see one thing that got accomplished during his term in office, I think things are worse now than they were. It would be even worse if Obama does the pay cuts for all of the Military, he definately will lose almost every vote from every service member. It will the biggest loss in Presidental History.

Where in heaven's name did you get the information that Obama wants to cut military pay? Lush Limbaugh? If I was a military member, I'd be more worried about pay cuts from the right. Remember that the military are government employees and 'Pubs don't care for government employees and the 'Pubs are in a budget cutting mood.

I suggest you use FieroBear and Avengador's best friend and google "Obama VA increase" and you will see that your commander-in-chief actually rejected the (I think)2009 budget because it didn't contain enough money for veterans. Also, Bush and his cronies wanted to make veterans pay for visits to clinics--he floated that idea twice. http://www.chron.com/disp/s.../nation/3040042.html And do you remember that Walter Reed wasn't a problem until it became one for the 2004 election and prompted a presidential visit and relief of the commander to show 'concern' for Iraq wounded?

Obama isn't my favorite president and I didn't vote for him but I think we need to be fair. Now back to our regularly scheduled program.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post03-06-2011 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by starlightcoupe:

Obama isn't my favorite president and I didn't vote for him but I think we need to be fair..

My words since the beginning.

htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post
Stay. (cue Lisa loeb song lol) we all have opinions, and as I stated earlier if u tread ot you need a thick skin. Before you think I'm just blowing smoke, I even advocated that Neptune stay here as we need perspectives from all sides if were going to discuss politics. Just talking to the choir is no fun. At the very least lurk and...... buy a fiero again...you know you want one LOL

[This message has been edited by htexans1 (edited 03-06-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like someone needs to spend some time in the I love you! topic!

Just avoid the political and religious threads, and any threads made by those you dont get along with. I disagree politically with about 99% of the people here. So... I dont talk politics.. I have posted in a few, but from what iv noticed is my views are usually so different from everyone elses, i just get ignored and the conversation goes on as if i didnt even say anything, lol..

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 03-06-2011).]

heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post
Has anybody heard from Jonesy lately?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatDirect Link to This Post
five in a row?
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by starlightcoupe:

Where in heaven's name did you get the information that Obama wants to cut military pay? Lush Limbaugh? If I was a military member, I'd be more worried about pay cuts from the right. Remember that the military are government employees and 'Pubs don't care for government employees and the 'Pubs are in a budget cutting mood.

I suggest you use FieroBear and Avengador's best friend and google "Obama VA increase" and you will see that your commander-in-chief actually rejected the (I think)2009 budget because it didn't contain enough money for veterans. Also, Bush and his cronies wanted to make veterans pay for visits to clinics--he floated that idea twice. http://www.chron.com/disp/s.../nation/3040042.html And do you remember that Walter Reed wasn't a problem until it became one for the 2004 election and prompted a presidential visit and relief of the commander to show 'concern' for Iraq wounded?

Obama isn't my favorite president and I didn't vote for him but I think we need to be fair. Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

Military Pay Cuts:
Old: http://www.newsmax.com/Head...2010/05/09/id/358485
Recent: http://voices.washingtonpos...2012_civilian_a.html

He reduced our annual raise and froze civilian pay, we used to get 3% pay raise every year I believe (the one President Bush Enacted). Now we are going to get 1.6%, he didn't take it away completely and its better than nothing and its better than what he was wanting to do earlier in his term in office.

The whole Walter Reed thing was a big deal, all I know is that OIF and OEF Wounded Soldiers were treated terribly and not properly treated. Its not like that there now, I was there in 2009.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

Agreed. See ya...

Not talking specifically about the OP, but it seems some people have to post all the "drama" that happens in their soap opera life here on O/T and some have +13,000 posts in 24 months! Why? No off-line friends to talk to?

Those that feel they have to spout ALL their opinions on every topic should be prepared to find that not everyone will agree with them. If they start an argument everytime their "pet subject" comes up, it doesn't really benefit anyone. Just learn to "agree to disagree" and leave it at that.

Ram? PK? Fag? Bdub?
AL87

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AL87Send a Private Message to AL87Direct Link to This Post
IDK what happened nor do I want to get involved in it.
I know you for the person you are on this forum and nothing more, If I had to make a judgement on you I'd say your perfectly fine.
I am a registered republican myself, and you know of me. I will say I do not agree alot with the republican party, but I agree with them more than I have with the democrats... Being only 20 I have to say I consider myself an old school conservative. and I'm for God, country and family.

I see the big picture of things and I understand whats going on in the world, I am a responsible american citizen its every citizen's duty to educate themselves on the politics of things.

And please don't go cause someone wants to troll, ban that M-F'ers ass.
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AL87:

And please don't go cause someone wants to troll, ban that M-F'ers ass.

I like how you tell that to the "Pennocks official Republican thread troll"

weaselbeak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post
"I am not going to bother checking if i get banned- as i know im going to already having gotten enough negs for speaking my mind about Republican SCUM and their We own the ball, court and make the rules attitudes."

Ya got no problem with me. BTW, those of you who think Obama is bad have extremely short and very selective memories.

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by weaselbeak:
BTW, those of you who think Obama is bad have extremely short and very selective memories.

Any failures of a previous president doesn't excuse failures of the current one.
Democrats act like Obama's a messiah that's going to save the world in one breath, then in the next set the bar for success as being not quite as horrible as a guy they called the worst president in history.

Don't raise that bar too high.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock