Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Fun Game - Make A Corrupt Wish (Page 16)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
Previous Page | Next Page
Fun Game - Make A Corrupt Wish by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 10-17-2007 12:49 AM
Replies: 605
Last post by: Gokart Mozart on 11-27-2011 04:51 PM
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alibi:

Granted. But now we all live under a dictatorship who took control after all government officials are found dead.

I wish trolls and troll-ees would just ignore each other.

Granted, but as a result, OT becomes stale and borning. threads rarely move, and it begins to resemble 99% of other forums' OT areas...
(was that a tumbleweed?) Filters are set up so people no longer need to read the remaining post-whores blog threads....and the only 'active' threads are "the last poerson to post..." and the "official birthday thread"

I wish I could unleash my feelings of utter frustration, rage, and and impotence...
IP: Logged
WhiteDevil88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post02-15-2011 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

Granted, but as a result, OT becomes stale and borning. threads rarely move, and it begins to resemble 99% of other forums' OT areas...
(was that a tumbleweed?) Filters are set up so people no longer need to read the remaining post-whores blog threads....and the only 'active' threads are "the last poerson to post..." and the "official birthday thread"

I wish I could unleash my feelings of utter frustration, rage, and and impotence...

Granted, but your tantrums is caught on video which goes viral, making you an internet laughing stock.

I wish things could be different.
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Granted, but your tantrums is caught on video which goes viral, making you an internet laughing stock.

I wish things could be different.

GRANTED

I WISH I CAN MAKE EVERYONE HAVE ONE WISH COME TRUE
WhiteDevil88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post02-15-2011 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post
Granted. Everyone wishes for more wishes.
americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
Granted. the thread will never end.

i wish that i was on PFF T O/T
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Granted but your computer broke when you sat on it and there's plastic slivers in your butt.

I wish for a monte cristo.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock