Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Name 5 PFF members you would like to meet (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Name 5 PFF members you would like to meet by jimbolaya
Started on: 10-15-2010 09:52 PM
Replies: 121
Last post by: 86fierofun on 10-19-2010 04:19 PM
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Those that picked meeting me, I'm honored, but I could possibly be the least boring person you ever met .

As for my list, I could never narrow it down to five people, but the top of the list would have to include,

Maryjane,
Boondawg,
FieroRumor,
fierofetish,
NEPTUNE,
RayB,
Synthysis,
N3m3sis,
cliffw,
82-T/A [At Work], (though I suspect he is always at work),
Ramsespride,
fierogirls-mom,

I have to stop there, because there are potentially 16,000+ people I would love to meet from here.

Brad
IP: Logged
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post10-16-2010 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

fierogirls-mom,

I could never meet her.
I'm too scared I would fall in love.
Her likeing me or not wouldn't even come into the picture.

Regardless, she would STILL cook me a nice meal after her old man beat the living snot out of me just for looking at her that way.......so it's win\win for me!

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 10-16-2010).]

heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post
Boondawg, you ain't right!
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-16-2010 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by heybjorn:

I wish I could argue that point.....
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post
Frontal Lobe was the doc I couldn't remember, and I how could I forget our own resident Elvis, Fierofetish. And Dar, I can't forget Dar.

Jim

[This message has been edited by jimbolaya (edited 10-16-2010).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Id love to meet and hang out with anyone. Dont matter if we agree or disagree all the time or not. Im really easy to get along with in person. Thanks to those thinking of me (even though I suspect ulterior motives )
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-16-2010 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Id love to meet and hang out with anyone. Dont matter if we agree or disagree all the time or not. Im really easy to get along with in person. Thanks to those thinking of me (even though I suspect ulterior motives )

I didn't mention you becouse that Coronet would be just too tempting.....
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg said:

I could never meet her.
I'm too scared I would fall in love.

Regardless, she would STILL cook me a nice meal after her old man beat the living snot out of me just for looking at her that way.......so it's win\win for me!

Heybjorn said:

Well, I guess I ain't right, either.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-16-2010 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Well, I guess I ain't right, either.

Stand down, this is MY watch!
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
LOL
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post10-16-2010 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

We aint thinkin of ya THAT way !!! (well, I'm not anyway. Cant speak for everybody. Bring steel shorts.
PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by heybjorn:

Hey thats my line, but i guess in this case,

you are right about Boonie.

steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-16-2010 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:

I would absolutely welcome this guy into my home. I know very little about your career, but absolutely love your postings. There is just something about him. I am not going to stop being me, but he has made me stop and think. He has even brought tears to my eyes. All for the positive.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Too many to name.

I've had the opportunity to meet a handful of members already, and they are all great people. But if I had to choose 5 more people to meet (in no particular order), I'd choose these 5:

MidEngineManiac
Boondawg
Maryjane
84Fiero123
Uhlanstan

And as an honorable mention, who can forget Nick (fierofetish)
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-16-2010 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

Yes, in order. No offense intended.

1. MEM - I want to meet him and I want him to respect me, as I do him. If he met me, he wouldn't hold the same feelings towards me.

2. 86fierofun - His posts have made much more impact on my life than anyone else on the site. They are always personal to me, and always right down to the core. Filled with Scripture and knowledge.

3. 2.5 - His posts always set me back on my feet and put me in the right state of mind.

4. Boonie - His compassion and lightheartedness are both qualities I'd like to mimic. Remarkable man.

5. R Runner (Paul) - We've talked about him helping me build my dream Fiero, and I have seen a picture of his and it's really cool so I'd like to meet him and his car and just sit down and have a chat. He's also the very first person to see that I wasn't Shawn from RFT, and really helped me out while trying to fully understand PFF culture.

Dub--in person you find a guy who would go and buy bible for an xtian friend, just cause they needed and wanted it........its not something I will ever understand, just the way I'm built...I'm more than happy to read and learn and debate...but at the end of the day, the final authority of my beliefs are mine---and mine alone...and that whole "stick and carrot".."believe or else"...pisses me off like you would never believe.....remember I grew up in an old-europe home with strict catholic rules.........lost count of the times I was whipped, forced to kneel on kindling, ostricized......name it I've lived thru it including "alter boy"..........

I just dont want thier god, dont want thier violent values, and now-way-now-how will I ever sanction that on another.....

If thats gods kindness....god can eff off.
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jimbolaya:

KHW, another civil guy. I have enjoyed our conversations. When he tells you about his family, you will realize what real men are made of.

Why thank you .

I'd have to say in no particular order:
Jimbolaya
MidEngineManiac
Boondawg
Maryjane
Frontal Lobe
Synthesis

There are others of course.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-16-2010 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Seeing my name so many times in these lists makes me uncomfortable.
I'm not sure i'm deserving.
I think of myself as offering more humor then wisdom.

These lists conjure visions of myself running, screeming from a room where you all were waiting for me to give a speech.
And I'm the guy better suited to putting a fart-machine under the microphone stand.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-16-2010 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

And I'm the guy better suited to putting a fart-machine under the microphone stand.

Well, I WAS gonna ask you to dance at the prom, and make out afterwards....

nevermind now, your beard will rub my face and I own the fart-machine.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 10-16-2010).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-16-2010 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Well, I WAS gonna ask you to dance at the prom, and make out afterwards....

You roguish cad!
You don't ask to make out, you just go for it!

And i'll slap your face silly, you wicked wicked boy!
I'm not that kind of.......whatever I am!
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Seeing my name so many times in these lists makes me uncomfortable.
I'm not sure i'm deserving.
I think of myself as offering more humor then wisdom.

These lists conjure visions of myself running, screeming from a room where you all were waiting for me to give a speech.

lol, be more like me Your name will never make these lists
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-16-2010 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

lol, be more like me Your name will never make these lists

Actually, you didn't make my list just like everyone else.
Too much pressure!

I could see us conversing at length, though.
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Actually, you didn't make my list just like everyone else.
Too much pressure!

I could see us conversing at length, though.

Curses, foiled again hehe
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Dub--in person you find a guy who would go and buy bible for an xtian friend, just cause they needed and wanted it........its not something I will ever understand, just the way I'm built...I'm more than happy to read and learn and debate...but at the end of the day, the final authority of my beliefs are mine---and mine alone...and that whole "stick and carrot".."believe or else"...pisses me off like you would never believe.....remember I grew up in an old-europe home with strict catholic rules.........lost count of the times I was whipped, forced to kneel on kindling, ostricized......name it I've lived thru it including "alter boy"..........

I just dont want thier god, dont want thier violent values, and now-way-now-how will I ever sanction that on another.....

Right. And in person, you wouldn't find me a Bible Thumper, Believe or Die kinda guy.

My point was, you misunderstood the tone of my post, and in person things would look differently. You wouldn't find me the man you think I am.

I respect your views. Look back at my thread, did I once get mad at you? I was greatly disheartened, but I didn't lash out to you.

I would want to sit down with you face to face and have a conversation. It would change your view and perhaps you wouldn't be so quick to bash Christians.
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

It's not Gods kindness. It's his followers stupidity. I'm sure you've had some bad experiences, and maybe they should ef off, but that's not what God is about. Focus on God and his righteousnes, not people and their stupidity. God will never force you into anything, but be rest assured he has not forgotten you, but he will press in on you, and nudge you. He already has on this forum. I would have dinner with you, and I promise I wouldn't thump you with my bible once. It takes at least three or four thumps before anything sinks in anyways.

Jim

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post10-17-2010 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by doug.s:

Wow...so many to choose from. Here's my list:

FieroRumor
John Stricker
MaryJane
WhiteDevil88
TwoFatGuys

Having met 3 out of 5 on your list, I got to say that I like your taste.

I got to meet Don York in 2002 along with his lovely wife Jane. I liked them immediately. Don is the epitome of the Marlboro Man West Texas cowboy, quietly spoken but means every word he says. Jane is a great gal, and quite an attractive young lady by any standard. Don treats her very well, and I have always seen respect for his wife reflected in his posts. And from what I have seen in her postings is that the sun rises and sets.with him.

Also at the same event, the Inaugural Red River Ruckus at Lake Texoma, I got a six pack from the convenience store and split it with John Stricker and his son Chris. John is a.fascinating person as well. A farmer, a pilot, a race car builder and driver. He and Chris had just completed the Orange Finale, and I got to follow it for many miles along the epic cruise we went on. They have a cute ass. The Finale, not the Strickers. Although I am sure Chris did well with the ladies. John makes.me.think of.Wily Post, a daredevil and.a man larger then his physical.stature.

And that WhiteDevil guy, I know him intimately. He is kind of a.doosh, but he means well mostly. He is roughly the size of a doorway, he looks at times like the bully who stole your lunch money. If you go by stereotype, the monstrously big guy is generally a hulking idiot, so, he probably doesn't have much worth saying that isn't about himself. He has no particular specialized skill or knowledge worth seeking out, but you probably won't get chosen to be a victim with him around. So, he is good for that. And he is a fat guy, so he knows not.only how to cook, but also how to pick a good restaurant. So if you did meet him, at least you get a good meal out of it.

I have had the opportunity to meet a lot of people through Fiero events. Although there are.some experiences that I would give back to have another opportunity, I don't regret having had the opportunity to meet so many people.

I had some good people when I lived in Oklahoma, I hung out with sqoach on N orthwest Expressly and watched the cruisers. Lonzo (lsmach3) must have thought I was trying.to ditch him as he followed my maneuvers on the I40. I really wasn't. These youngster are now 8 years older, and gone from being high school students to bright and succeeding young men. I am proud to say I got to meet you, and if I have any positive influence in your lives, then I am honored.

I met Old Lar. This is a man who knows how to spend a retirement! He was driving a Fiero thousands of miles through the US. It was an honor for us to have him come by on his way home from V8 Archie's to New York. But for real honors, that has to go to Hugh Lemma, who drove.his rv across country to meet a few people, his five, and I was one of them. I wish that I had not been having to recover from a surgery and had that beer he had promised me years before. Hugh, I love you buddy. I will get another chance at.that beer, and I will get the first.round.

I met a lot of the Texas guys, I drove 12 hours or so to San Antonio for their annual event, which featured a cruise through the Hill Country. I met Blake and his wife. They bring.really good cookies. I met Revin. What else can I say about that? I met a lot of.cool people through the hobby. People like Rickety and his wife Jen and their kids, they are inspiring to me, and I am sure many others as well. Songman has been extremely generous to the Fiero Community with his Coast Run. If you can ever make.that event, you will likely remember it forever. Just make.it before some a-hole kills himself or.someone else and kills it forever.

If I were to do my around the country tour to meet forum members, I obviously wouldn't want.to limit myself to 5, but in the spirit of the post I will try to keep it to 5. So in no certain order-

ryan.hess. brilliant guy, very funny, and can make things.
CoryFiero. Has lived.an interesting life already, plus I bet the chicks flock to him. It would fun to hang around that.
AkursedX. Another guy with some stories to tell, working border patrol on our Canadian border.
FieroX. Built one of the fastest Fieros in existence getting his start on it while delivering pizza. Hopefully I could get a ride in it.
Doug Chase. A genuine TV star, featured in the show Setup on the Speed Channel. Drives Rally Cars, builds race cars of all types. That would.be fun to play with some of his toys.

And of course, I.would.want to meet anyone who wanted to meet me. Give me a call.8319981767
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

Right. And in person, you wouldn't find me a Bible Thumper, Believe or Die kinda guy.

My point was, you misunderstood the tone of my post, and in person things would look differently. You wouldn't find me the man you think I am.

I respect your views. Look back at my thread, did I once get mad at you? I was greatly disheartened, but I didn't lash out to you.

I would want to sit down with you face to face and have a conversation. It would change your view and perhaps you wouldn't be so quick to bash Christians.

OK, knock it off.

I for one will stand up and say that in person theBDub is a very nice, very respectable, fun loving guy. That's one of the funny things about the internet, you read his posts and think, man I hate this guy, then you talk to him in person, and he's really cool. He has an awesome car too.

I'm sure that the other guys that have met him will agree. Brennan and I definitely do not agree on the religious side of things, but he is more than welcome to stay in my house whenever he needs, or want's to.

Brad
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

OK, knock it off.

I for one will stand up and say that in person theBDub is a very nice, very respectable, fun loving guy. That's one of the funny things about the internet, you read his posts and think, man I hate this guy, then you talk to him in person, and he's really cool. He has an awesome car too.

I'm sure that the other guys that have met him will agree. Brennan and I definitely do not agree on the religious side of things, but he is more than welcome to stay in my house whenever he needs, or want's to.

Brad

Thanks Brad.

I didn't mean to change the course of the thread. Sorry guys. Carry on.
Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Direct Link to This Post

Those that picked meeting me, I'm honored, but I could possibly be the least boring person you ever met .

Brad

Now we both know that is a lie Never a boring moment around you
Valkyrie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ValkyrieSend a Private Message to ValkyrieDirect Link to This Post
I only have one person I'd like to meet:

Joesfiero,

to get my gaddamn can opener back! I've been staring at these beans for over a month now and they still haven't magically opened themselves!

doug.s

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doug.sClick Here to visit doug.s's HomePageSend a Private Message to doug.sDirect Link to This Post
WhiteDevill88, when I was still a lurker before I joined, one of the posts that I remember most was your response and following thread to Dezie36's road rage thread. I laughed for days.

Doug

[This message has been edited by doug.s (edited 10-17-2010).]

N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I got a mention! Didn't see that coming.

I'd like to meet a bunch of you. Tuzzi, Brad, maryjane, uhhlastan(sp?), and bmwguru come to mind initially. Although I've already met plenty of cool people through shows.
PFF
System Bot
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post

N3M3S1S

3865 posts
Member since Dec 2007
Oh yeah, also have shout out to LT188GT who always sends me emails of sweet Caddys in Florida shows. I'd love to come to a show down there.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-17-2010 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by doug.s:

WhiteDevill88, when I was still a lurker before I joined, one of the posts that I remember most was your response and following thread to Dezie36's road rage thread. I laughed for days.

Doug

Which one was that? Is he the one that threw his Big Gulp at someone?

doug.s

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doug.sClick Here to visit doug.s's HomePageSend a Private Message to doug.sDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Yes sir!

edit: woot my 100th post. Is over 5 years too long to get it? lol

kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerDirect Link to This Post

That was a good thread. Now I have to go back and read it
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-17-2010 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post
I think I would like to read that one again. That guy was funny, but he was a genius compared to some of the kids around here now. coughPontiacKidcough.
doug.s

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doug.sClick Here to visit doug.s's HomePageSend a Private Message to doug.sDirect Link to This Post

I think I would like to read that one again. That guy was funny, but he was a genius compared to some of the kids around here now. coughPontiacKidcough.

Here's Dezie's

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...050818-6-033116.html

And Your response thread

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...050818-6-033133.html

I believe there were a few other response threads too, but I can't find them.

Doug

P.S. To keep this on topic: I'd also like to meet Dezie36! lol

deezil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilDirect Link to This Post
I would like to meet
BuddyCraig
Car2low
Dark Horizon
Archie
Curly

And probably a bunch of others that I cannot think of.

joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2010 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Valkyrie:

I only have one person I'd like to meet:

Joesfiero,

to get my gaddamn can opener back! I've been staring at these beans for over a month now and they still haven't magically opened themselves!

I thought I told you this isnt your damn can opener! And oh yeah, hadn't you already opened those beans, and thats what got you in that predicament in the first place? Remember, someone mentioned the wormhole thing and then I admitted that I had bubblegum, a toy squirt gun, empty kleenex box, a punji stick, 10 tapcons, 3 fake roses, some mighty putty (dried), a brake caliper, a can of Moe Fuggar malt liquor, 12 pieces of precut window film (all torn in different places), and the one can opener that appeared magically at my desk. Unless you somehow lost your can opener in the other side of the wormhole this isnt it (its still sitting here too).

Back on topic, I have met a few good members here from going to Daytona events for the last couple years. We have made good friends with some of these people who will go out of their way to help a fellow member and friend.

If I had to choose 5 more that I would like to meet, I couldnt. I would be happy to meet any of you and look forward to hopefully doing so in the next few years if I continue to attend the shows and expand my reach. Now that Boondawg is here in the lower 48 I may even get to meet him, though I dont think we would have much to talk about, I think we have a similar sense of humor and that could negate any logical conversation resulting in us sitting and staring at each other uncomfortably (although that could be fun too).

-Joe
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-18-2010 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by joesfiero:

Now that Boondawg is here in the lower 48 I may even get to meet him, though I dont think we would have much to talk about, I think we have a similar sense of humor and that could negate any logical conversation resulting in us sitting and staring at each other uncomfortably (although that could be fun too).

-Joe

Or undo the very fabric of time itself...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock