Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Name 5 PFF members you would like to meet (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Name 5 PFF members you would like to meet by jimbolaya
Started on: 10-15-2010 09:52 PM
Replies: 121
Last post by: 86fierofun on 10-19-2010 04:19 PM
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post10-19-2010 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crazyd:

Dave in person is like FieroRumor's online persona.

People say i'm alot like John Holmes, in that we are both carbon-based lifeforms.......although one of us is now closer to being actual carbon then the other.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 10-19-2010).]

IP: Logged
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2010 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

Yes, in order. No offense intended.

1. MEM - I want to meet him and I want him to respect me, as I do him. If he met me, he wouldn't hold the same feelings towards me.

2. 86fierofun - His posts have made much more impact on my life than anyone else on the site. They are always personal to me, and always right down to the core. Filled with Scripture and knowledge.

3. 2.5 - His posts always set me back on my feet and put me in the right state of mind.

4. Boonie - His compassion and lightheartedness are both qualities I'd like to mimic. Remarkable man.

5. R Runner (Paul) - We've talked about him helping me build my dream Fiero, and I have seen a picture of his and it's really cool so I'd like to meet him and his car and just sit down and have a chat. He's also the very first person to see that I wasn't Shawn from RFT, and really helped me out while trying to fully understand PFF culture.

That honestly made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside I wasn't expecting anyone to mention me. Anytime you're in Wisconsin, I'll buy you lunch.

It's fun to meet up with people from here. I wish I could get up to the Fox Valley Fiero club meets more than just one time
IP: Logged
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock