Started on: 03-04-2009 04:27 AM
Replies: 96
Last post by: x-thumpr-x on 05-25-2009 01:02 AM
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2009 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:
What did her dad say? You got to get his approval too, right?

like seriously? this is the 21st cent.... lol j/k i just dont know anyone who still does that...
IP: Logged
BobadooFunk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2009 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
actually i did a few weeks ago he said hed be happy to have me in the fam , we get along quite well

when i did ask, he said "finally!" :P seems to be common...

we did not ride the incline (have many times before) so we could have the car close by to warm up

and here is a better pic from the 25th Fiero anniversary show..

thanks all
red84sematt

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2009 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red84semattSend a Private Message to red84semattDirect Link to This Post
congrats you two!

i wish both of you many many happy years together.

no advice from me. i don't know any lol
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2009 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

Actually i did a few weeks ago he said hed be happy to have me in the fam , we get along quite well

when i did ask, he said "finally!" :P seems to be common...

Good. Your father-in-law seems to be a good dad who watches his daughter (a good thing in my book). I "peeped" his actions at the 25th. I hope the best for the both of you. Congrat!
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2009 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2009 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Gratz!

Honey moon in Florida for spring break?

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 03-04-2009).]

BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2009 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkDirect Link to This Post
thanks for all the congrats!!

i think the Fiero-meet-and-wedding would be an AWESOME idea!! thatd be freekin sweet!

we want the reception to be in my parents big back yard and there's a school behind it thats lets us use the parking lot, we could have Fieros there
the red box is my parents house n yard, the parking lot is what we can use
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

but really, we would love for you guys and gals to come. a lot of you here on the forum are like our second family and it would be great if you could share a lovley day with us

we want the wedding to be this summer, the only depending factor is money... but it just might work.
dudewithoutfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2009 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dudewithoutfieroSend a Private Message to dudewithoutfieroDirect Link to This Post
congrats to you. my wife i have been married for 5 years now and we couldn't be happier
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2009 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
To each other!?

JK

In all honesty, I can't think of a more compatible couple. I truly see a lifetime of happiness in your future. Love each other and respect each other. Do that and the rest will just fall into place.
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2009 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post
Bout freakin time! Congrats.

Jim
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2009 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Wonderful news!! Congratulations to both of you!!
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2009 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BekaintaFunk:

we want the wedding to be this summer, the only depending factor is money... but it just might work.

If you wait for money to be right, you will be waiting a long time. Money is never right. Money is just money--that's all it is. Go do it.

FieroAngel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2009 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAngelSend a Private Message to FieroAngelDirect Link to This Post
Congrats
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2009 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
well congrats you two. too bad i never made it out to norfolk, i would take leave to go to the wedding. congrats again. *pounds*

Originally posted by maryjane:

If you wait for money to be right, you will be waiting a long time. Money is never right. Money is just money--that's all it is. Go do it.

its just different shades of green paper. not hard to duplicate. takes some practice, getting colors right, finding the right kind of paper and making the security features. not THAT hard.

ok, it is hard.

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
screw paying those bastards. im not going to become rich by paying for things.....
My Fiero Fuel Economy
Videos of My GT
Google Videos of My GT
MPG Display for OBD I

[This message has been edited by americasfuture2k (edited 03-04-2009).]

Renegade blob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2009 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Renegade blobSend a Private Message to Renegade blobDirect Link to This Post
So is your best man going to be in the banana suit? (while your in the monkey suit)

I've only been paying attention to this forum for a little bit (start of 09) and even I can say congrats!
Hardly know you, well actually not at all, on a personal level and I can I say I would love to come (for the Fieros mostly) but Buffalo might be a little too far. If there is a big enough Fiero gathering I might make be able to make it out.

But your cake better be Fiero related
J/K
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2009 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
Congradulations you two.
Shyster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2009 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShysterClick Here to visit Shyster's HomePageSend a Private Message to ShysterDirect Link to This Post
May you live your lives in joy,
May your lives bring joy to each other,
And to all who meet you.

Regards, and congratulations!
Darth88Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2009 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth88FormulaClick Here to visit Darth88Formula's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth88FormulaDirect Link to This Post
Congrats!
SLAMMED87GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2009 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTDirect Link to This Post
Shweeeet.

------------------

'87 GT *Show winning* sold
'98.5 BMW M3 Dakar Dinan S3-4
'89 BMW 325I Zinnoberrot Stock

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2009 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
we are seriously discussing having the Fiero get together/ reception.. itd be a lot of fun...

we are trying to have a NOT boring wedding..

i wonder how many we could get to show up...

July 18th is our HOPE date its all $ from here on...
ohioindy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2009 05:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ohioindyClick Here to visit ohioindy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohioindyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

we are seriously discussing having the Fiero get together/ reception.. itd be a lot of fun...

we are trying to have a NOT boring wedding..

i wonder how many we could get to show up...

July 18th is our HOPE date its all $ from here on...

If a several dozen of us show up… you won’t have a boring wedding

------------------
Factory Stock
The way God intended it to be.

PFF
System Bot
phreakboy4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2009 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phreakboy4Send a Private Message to phreakboy4Direct Link to This Post
Congrats, now for the baby banana suits.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2009 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Flamberge

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2009 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations!! Asking my wife to marry me was the best decision I ever made. This is the start of something great!

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2009 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
Awesome. Congrats!

------------------

88 Coupe: Modded 4.9L V8 5 speed
www.geocities.com/fast88fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2009 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
You know, when I got married our reception was outdoors at a park pavillion, we played volleyball and the food was a potluck. That could fit you guys too, just a thought.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2009 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
Well it is about dern time!!!

Congratulations!!

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2009 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
CONGRATS! You two were MOLDED for each other! - We would love to attend, maybe just me and My son depending on whats happening in 4 months, it might not be a Fiero we bring. Also, a suggestion... if your having a back yard reception... to save costs have guests bring food/dessert/beverages... etc
Times are tight and we all understand the cost of a reception could be pretty high.

Married 10 years this March 27th, its been a tough road but its been worth it
RodneySS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2009 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneySSSend a Private Message to RodneySSDirect Link to This Post
Congrats for the both of you!!
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2009 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
Congratulations!!
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2009 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
now for those of you that know us.. we are a LITTLE outside the norm

Both Alex and I, and possibly our parties will be wearing Chucks (i should be ale to get a group discount) they are cheaper (and waaay cooler) then regular shoes, plus you keep them!

Alex and I designed them, on the back of mine it will say "Mr Sadlo" and hers, "Mrs Sadlo"

im stopping by a tux place tomorrow to check this out for rental

we dont think we will have my party wear tux's.. expensive n pointless waste of $.. we may have them get fake tux tee shirts for fun.. but thats it..
PFF
System Bot
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2009 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post

BobadooFunk

5436 posts
Member since Jun 2003
also to add.... Alex's parents and my grandfather will be helping out immensely .. we want a relaxed wedding.. something fun to go to. so we are on a semi budget- but we still want to have some fun with it cause it IS kind of an important day
Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2009 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2009 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
HA whats REALLY funny, she already has a purple pair of those..

but she will be wearing the same shoes as me (and those wouldnt work well walking around in a backyard..)
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2009 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
Congrats to both of you. When am I flying in

Renegade blob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2009 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Renegade blobSend a Private Message to Renegade blobDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately I don't think the Fiero Store has a wedding registry

I still think your best man should be in banana suit
Hey, your the ones who said you wanted a fun wedding

You could make it 50's style (like the banana phone music video). That might be cool
InTheLead

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2009 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadDirect Link to This Post
Ohhh nooo baby funks are in the works!

I can see a mohawked 3yr old doing skateboard tricks.. yes, I def. can.

Congrats to you guys!
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2009 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
I'm really happy for you guys, it couldn't happen to a better couple. -Jason
BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2009 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

I'm really happy for you guys, it couldn't happen to a better couple. -Jason

i sure hope youre coming, right?

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2009 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by BekaintaFunk:

i sure hope youre coming, right?

Alex, you know how I feel about both of you, of course I'll be there.. Let me know when and where. -Jason

[This message has been edited by Fierofreak00 (edited 03-06-2009).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock