The Funk's are ENGAGED!!!! by BobadooFunk
Started on: 03-04-2009 04:27 AM
Replies: 96
Last post by: x-thumpr-x on 05-25-2009 01:02 AM
Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2009 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

we are seriously discussing having the Fiero get together/ reception.. itd be a lot of fun...

we are trying to have a NOT boring wedding..

i wonder how many we could get to show up...

July 18th is our HOPE date its all $ from here on...

Hmmmm.... .a show-&-shine wedding .... I like it!!! Count me in !

Oh and I own page 3! WooHoo

Rich

[This message has been edited by Richjk21 (edited 03-06-2009).]

IP: Logged
BekaintaFunk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2009 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

Alex, you know how I feel about both of you, of course I'll be there.. Let me know when and where. -Jason

ah good good hopefully July 18th, if we have enough money
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2009 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post
BekaintaFunk, make sure you keep BabadooFunk in line from here on out......wait, how long have you two been together? Nevermind

Congradulations you two!
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2009 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

HA whats REALLY funny, she already has a purple pair of those..

but she will be wearing the same shoes as me (and those wouldnt work well walking around in a backyard..)

Of course she does. I would have been surprised if she didn't.

You guys mentioned a Fiero show / wedding. That reminds me of a wedding I went to in Florida. They have a weekly cruise in at Olde Towne in Kissimmee, FL. (just outside Disney World).
Well, a couple that met at the cruise decided to have their wedding at the cruise. The wedding processional was in cars - down "Main St" in Olde Town. The bride and groom rode in the back of a '57 Chevy convertible. When they pulled up to the main stage - Wolfman Jack performed the ceremony. (yes, he was a minister in the Universal Life Church).
When the ceremony was over, the bride and groom left for their honeymoon in a early 1900's Rolls Royce. Not sure of the year, but it had wooden spoke wheels and candles for carriage lights.

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2009 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
My most heartfelt congratulations. May you both be blessed with happiness.
I'd love to attend such a wedding but, time and finances will not allow such a trip.
Enjoy your special day and all those that follow.

Ron
sarabear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2009 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sarabearSend a Private Message to sarabearDirect Link to This Post
That is so neat guys!!

Congrats to you both!

And what a great idea for the combo fiero/wedding. Wouldn't work for everyone, but its a very neat idea! I have to say, I'm quite impressed with your ability to get Cliff there! haha thats HUGE!

Goodluck to you both, and Alex, have fun with the wedding planning (I'm helping 3 friends plan theirs right now) and its a blast!!

I more than likely won't be making it to Buffalo anytime soon, but I expect to see all the pictures!!

Eagle Kammback

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2009 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Eagle KammbackSend a Private Message to Eagle KammbackDirect Link to This Post
Congradulations!!
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2009 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
i think we all knew it was just a matter of time...but it is about time!!!!...congrats... keeping it simple will be a challenge.. our wedding started on those premises too....married on a beach in white shirts,chakis and barefoot....just make sure u dont lose sight that its your wedding..parents tend to fuss over thier babies even when they dont mean it...lol...good luck... tim
Fieronum6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2009 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fieronum6Send a Private Message to Fieronum6Direct Link to This Post
I hate you both... show and shine wedding... sheesh.... I cant even drive my Fiero on the wedding day got to take daddy's 80 corvette (eh its kaaaleeeeen but not a Fiero)..... Congrats guys! Best of luck
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2009 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
2 months here guys! I remember the time flew for me...
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2009 05:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post
Hmm...I'll bring the Mighty?
PFF
System Bot
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2009 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactDirect Link to This Post
congrats guys !!!!!!!!!

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

[This message has been edited by Hardpact (edited 05-15-2009).]

NYRED85GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2009 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NYRED85GTSend a Private Message to NYRED85GTDirect Link to This Post
Congrats!

And on a side note I am talking to your mom about Fiero parts and will probably swing by on my way to Franklinville on Sunday to take a look. Don't want any to go to waste if I can help it!

Mike
Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2009 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaDirect Link to This Post
Dude!!
Run
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/belize
(No Extradition treaty!!)
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2009 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
I need to get a larger memory stick for my camcorder to record the wedding any suggestions on a cheap one? it currently has a 8mb (yes, thats MB!) and records for 1 mintue
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2009 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations!
x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2009 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations!

Someone call Guiness, I wonder if a show & shine wedding is in the book!
Are you gonna have both your fiero's behind the minister while he's preforming the ceremony? Make some good wedding photo's

I would have loved just to have my Fiero in our wedding but it never happend. I had to settle with this

------------------

G.T. Fieros

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock