Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Did I find a secret military base in the mountains? (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Did I find a secret military base in the mountains? by 84fierotrevor
Started on: 11-07-2006 03:36 PM
Replies: 108
Last post by: Marvin McInnis on 11-11-2006 12:54 PM
84fierotrevor

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
My mom always wanted to buy proporty up in Santiago Canyon when I was younger, and I rememeber the old people always telling tales about how people would hike up and try and find a old military base that was supposebley up in the mountain, it was built into the side of it and they used it to see if war ships or enemy planes where coming in to attack?
does anyone know anything about this?
I have no idea if its true, or just old people trying to claim stuff, but can't claim bigfoot sightings cause they are not in the Northwest.

anyone thats in the military heard of any place around this area?

anyways there are tons of dirtroads and trails all over the mountain side for miles and miles, it took me about two hours on my dirtbike to get to this spot. from the buttom of the mountain the last part of the trail was very step and ruted where vehichles can't get up it. I tried with my dirtbike and crashed the first time. picked it back up, went back down the hill. and tried a second time, and got up it. just barley lol.

Anyways here is some pics!

On the way Up the mountain

Here is a cement small building, its located right by a main trail. the helepad is up farther from here the wierd thing is the trail is almost like a normal dirt road. a truck could drive on. but ether way u go on it it turns into ruff terrain again. the section at this area is just really smooth dirtroad. There was two holes in the top, I poked my head down in one, and it looks like there half full of water but there is a big ass metal door in it.

a little bit father down from the buildings there is some pips that stick out of the ground, they look like they provide air to whatever is down there.

Now for the helicoptar pad. its built just right on the edge of a cliff, on the edge of a mountain.

on the other side of my dirtbike, its just cliff goes straight down.

more pics of it.

so what do you guys think? is it part of the old secret military base everyone claims was up here.
is the base even secret or does anyone know about it?

where do you think that door goes?

How much trouble would i get in if I went in and found out?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
The men in the black suits and sunglasses will be by shortly to pick you up

------------------

1984 Fiero SE

ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
Take pics of the door.

(This sounds like a movie... )
5.0Vert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 5.0VertSend a Private Message to 5.0VertDirect Link to This Post
Its not secret.....there are plenty of satellite images to prove it. Nice pics though
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

Take pics of the door.

(This sounds like a movie... )

i tried, i only had my camera phone cause I hadn't planed to take any pictures at all tell I discoverd this.

I have to plan for another trip. and this time I need to pack a backpack with water, a 2 liter of gas or somthing because I almost ran out. a flashlight, and a better camera.
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
Carry the "Noisy Cricket" with you too. Just in case.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy (8/26/06)

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
I wouldnt think it would be for watching ships or planes coming in, they would be right on the coast. I cant even see any water except for what appears to be a small lake. Any planes would be hidden by the farther mountain ridge. Might just be a base for having manuevers out in the middle of nowhere. Didnt see any signs on anything. Might not even be military. Maybe just a base for a mining company or something.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

I wouldnt think it would be for watching ships or planes coming in, they would be right on the coast. I cant even see any water except for what appears to be a small lake. Any planes would be hidden by the farther mountain ridge. Might just be a base for having manuevers out in the middle of nowhere. Didnt see any signs on anything. Might not even be military. Maybe just a base for a mining company or something.

unless, its a big underground facility and u can walk to that mountain ridge from underground.

you could be right tho, maybe somthing for mining, but whats with the helicoptar pad?

I am gonna go back up and try to explore more hard to get to parts and see if I can find any other buildings, or stuff.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Lots of companys have helipads. Lex Wexner who own Limited ( Victoria Secrets) has one beside his house for a Bell JetRanger.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Lots of companys have helipads. Lex Wexner who own Limited ( Victoria Secrets) has one beside his house for a Bell JetRanger.

ahhhhh.... you know of anyway I could find the history of this place online? I would like to read about it. how it was built and such. I also want to know where that door goes. lol i did a search online but can't find anything. its crazy to think that when it was built. the view must have looked way diffrent with much less stuff. i wonder how long ago it was built.
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
I say you plug up the vent pipe and see who comes out.
PFF
System Bot
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

I say you plug up the vent pipe and see who comes out.

LOL!, Ill toss some tear gas down the vent and plug it. then wait by the intrence so I can snap pictures as big foot, lock ness, and a alien come running out for air.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post11-07-2006 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Talk to the old people and see when it first showed up.
Then look a newspapers on microfilm at the libery from that time.
There must be some record of when construction was going on.
Local contractors, stores, hotels, influx of trucks or aircraft, etc.
Look for a slight population boom, or an influx of people in the past.
Talk to the newspaper.
Check county records.
See who owns the property.
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post
There's lots of old forgotten places here in Ohio:

http://www.forgottenoh.com/

Good luck finding out what's/was there. Keep us updated, thanks

AP2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AP2kSend a Private Message to AP2kDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tutnkmn:

There's lots of old forgotten places here in Ohio:

http://www.forgottenoh.com/

Good luck finding out what's/was there. Keep us updated, thanks

I am looking for something like that for MS. Know of any databases?
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AP2k:

I am looking for something like that for MS. Know of any databases?

Check it out:
http://www.forgottenoh.com/links2.html
Don't see anything listed for MS though, sorry.

[This message has been edited by tutnkmn (edited 11-07-2006).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Can we say old defunct missile solo?

There are sites on the idiot net that will tell you if it is, just can’t remember them.

------------------
technology is great when it works
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

88 Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 FormulaSend a Private Message to 88 FormulaDirect Link to This Post
Possibly an old Nike site (no not the shoes). In 50's and 60's would be on outskirts of cities or major bases. Large surface to air missile to target enemy aircraft.
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
Looking at satellite photos, found this the area, trying to find the area you were in. Did have a gps , post the coordinates.
Can you give more details on what is close by ?

Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Direct Link to This Post
I would think if it were military (even really old) there would be some kind of perimeter fence around the area.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoolBlue87GT:

Looking at satellite photos, found this the area, trying to find the area you were in. Did have a gps , post the coordinates.
Can you give more details on what is close by ?

I am headed up there tommorow morning. I will take my gps phone and get the cordanites. im bringing a 2 liter of gas as well in a backpack with a flashlight and some water. I am gonna drop down into the water filled building and see if the door will open. i am also going to explore more around the area and near the cliff helopad and see what I can find. i will try and get gps cordanites tommorow.
PFF
System Bot
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
trying to find any info online about it. I am not sure if its tecnicly in santiago canyon. i just know it is near there. this is all i can find on it. lol

... The objects, with blue lights, were seen from Santiago Canyon. ...

... 4, two men driving on Santiago Canyon Road in Orange County, California, ... The huge U.F.O......

The objects, with blue lights, were seen from Santiago Canyon. ... The man was ex-military, and knows his planes, but this object was different ...
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-07-2006 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

I am headed up there tommorow morning. I will take my gps phone and get the cordanites. im bringing a 2 liter of gas as well in a backpack with a flashlight and some water. I am gonna drop down into the water filled building and see if the door will open. i am also going to explore more around the area and near the cliff helopad and see what I can find. i will try and get gps cordanites tommorow.

Make sure to tell someone, or, leave a note somewhere where someone later in the day or at night will find it if something goes wrong, but also somewhere that you can get back to and destroy it before anyone finds it, if everything goes alright..

First Assualt:
Waterproof suit of chothes & boots, hat, & gloves.
Backpack
Water
Energybars
Flashlight
Lighter
Knife
Rope & or cord
Paper & pen (to make map)
Camera phone w/ GPS

Second Assault:
Everything above, plus:
Boltcutters
Hacksaw
Crowbar
Pickaxe

Third Assualt:
Everything above, plus:
Shotgun
Dufflebag (to haul out you ill-gotten booty!)

Now THATS how you go somewhere that don't WANT you there!

Remember, it's not Tresspassing & Stealing, it's "Exploration, Historic Liberation & Reclamation".
Wish I could be there with ya'!

"It's horrorable to be blessed with a criminal mind."

isthiswhereiputausername?

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2006 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post
After doing some secret research I found the following information out for you.

This secret facility was created by a company called the Umbrella corporation. It was known to previous workers as "The Hive."

The Umbrella corporation is one of the most powerful companies in the world. Unknown to the world, it's success is due to a secret underground lab where viral weapons are tested and made. When a virus escaped, Alice the complex computer shuts down the base to prevent infection. Hopes to regain this facility were lost and has been sealed ever since.

I would not try to open the door unless you are carrying about 100 live chickens to help distract the hungry workers still "living" down there... (Or have a slower running friend with slippery shoes )
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2006 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by isthiswhereiputausername?:

After doing some secret research I found the following information out for you.

This secret facility was created by a company called the Umbrella corporation. It was known to previous workers as "The Hive."

The Umbrella corporation is one of the most powerful companies in the world. Unknown to the world, it's success is due to a secret underground lab where viral weapons are tested and made. When a virus escaped, Alice the complex computer shuts down the base to prevent infection. Hopes to regain this facility were lost and has been sealed ever since.

I would not try to open the door unless you are carrying about 100 live chickens to help distract the hungry workers still "living" down there... (Or have a slower running friend with slippery shoes )

resident evil. Nice, I wish i had a slower friend to bring with me, but everyone always pussys out on stuff like this. or even going offroading.
they would rather go play dead rising
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-08-2006 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
My name is Boondawg. I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, the largest and most powerful commercial entity in the world. I was head of security at a secret high-tech facility, The Hive, a giant underground laboratory developing experimental viral weaponry. But there was an incident. The virus escaped and everybody died. Trouble was... they didn't stay dead.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-08-2006 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg

38235 posts
Member since Jun 2003

There was two holes in the top, I poked my head down in one, and it looks like there half full of water but there is a big ass metal door in it.

You're gonna get wet, but you NEED to get in that door!

Or maybe send a camera down one of those "air" pipes.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 11-08-2006).]

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2006 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

i know that it isn't possbile. im just a scardy cat but that whole is dark, and I have a funny feeling somthing might grab my leg, "obveisly it wont lol." when im in the water. so I'm looking for some rope right now. I am gonna tie it to somthing and hang down upside down to open the door just incase more water poors out of the door and fills the spot im in i wont drownd trying to find the square to get out i can just pull myself out. also incase when i open the door the water rushes in i dont want it to sweep me in with it. the water I would guess from looking at the door is waste deep atleast.

how do you open a door with a wheel on it? u just spin it counter clockwise right?

im putting together a pack right now. got binoculars. water, some pretzels, "for the zombies" rope to hang down with, also to get closer to the cliff at the end of the helopad to see if anything is down there. a leatherman, a lighter, a mag light, extra batterys. i can't find my sog i took it when i went lastime. its a folding knife u can stab into a wall and do pull ups on and the lock won't break. its also spring assited to open quick with serreated blade and tanto point. I can't find it searching everywhere for it right now.

[This message has been edited by 84fierotrevor (edited 11-08-2006).]

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2006 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
haha! this is great!
Do bring that knife though

stethascope (sp?) to listen to what's inside?

bat/crowbar to whack the wheel on the door (with that much water around, it's probably rusty)

signal flares (incase something goes wrong )

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2006 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Or maybe send a camera down one of those "air" pipes.

I don't have anything high tech but I do have a pocket pc phone that I could tie a string to and turn the camcorder on and the flash "it stays lite" and lower it down while its on record and then bring it back up and review it.

I would have to pry the little tin roof and mesh screen of the vent thing tho. and hope there is no bends in the pipe sharp enough to keep my phone from going down.

what if i bring it back up and iam watching it and some **** like from that movies signs walks by?

god damn im fricking myself out. not gonna think about that kinda **** anymore.

concentrate on the mission. get there, get door open. take pics. of whatever is inside, touch nothing, get the **** out. get to a place where my cell phone gets a signal again. " almost back to the freeway" and send the pics.

someone thats gonna be home send me there email. I am leaving at 6 am to go to this place again. after i take the pics i will email them from my phone to someone here so they can upload them. then I am gonna go back up and explore more and see what I can find around the area, regas up, "assuming i find anything interesting behind that door" like a old base or somthing.
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2006 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post

I don't have anything high tech but I do have a pocket pc phone that I could tie a string to and turn the camcorder on and the flash "it stays lite" and lower it down while its on record and then bring it back up and review it.

I would have to pry the little tin roof and mesh screen of the vent thing tho. and hope there is no bends in the pipe sharp enough to keep my phone from going down.

what if i bring it back up and iam watching it and some **** like from that movies signs walks by?

god damn im fricking myself out. not gonna think about that kinda **** anymore.

concentrate on the mission. get there, get door open. take pics. of whatever is inside, touch nothing, get the **** out. get to a place where my cell phone gets a signal again. " almost back to the freeway" and send the pics.

someone thats gonna be home send me there email. I am leaving at 6 am to go to this place again. after i take the pics i will email them from my phone to someone here so they can upload them. then I am gonna go back up and explore more and see what I can find around the area, regas up, "assuming i find anything interesting behind that door" like a old base or somthing.

just dont let your phone drop inside
PFF
System Bot
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2006 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

haha! this is great!
Do bring that knife though

stethascope (sp?) to listen to what's inside?

bat/crowbar to whack the wheel on the door (with that much water around, it's probably rusty)

signal flares (incase something goes wrong )

good idea with the stethescope. my mom is a nurse and has a ton. I am sure there isnt gonna be anything inside. I can't bring a crowbar my backpack can only hold so much.
I will bring what I can and if for some reason I can't get in the door atleast this time I have more supplys and a flashlight to take a cleaer pic of the door, and can figure out what i need and go back the next day for it.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-08-2006 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

I am gonna tie it to somthing and hang down upside down to open the door

Don't hang upside down.
Tie foot loops in the rope, like a ladder.
But you won't be able to open the door from a rope.
You are going to need leverage to crank it and pull it open.
You gotta get wet.

how do you open a door with a wheel on it? u just spin it counter clockwise right?

You're going to need a breakerbar to turn it, at the very least.
At the most, It's going to be locked.
If there is no visable lock, it's not the way in.
Look around.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-08-2006 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg

38235 posts
Member since Jun 2003

someone thats gonna be home send me there email.

boondawg@alaska.com

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2006 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
is it dangures to carry gas in a 2 liter bottle? like a old coke bottle? I almost ran out of gas in my dirtbike. I had it compltly full and had very little left by the time I got back. I acctualy turned the bike off and coasted for miles down the mountain last time, otherwise I would have run out of gas. and I don't wanna coast I wanna be able to fly outa there. I don't want the gas to blow up ether tho in my backpack.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-08-2006 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Look around.

Make sure to look for ID plates or numbers.

Ofcoarse, I'm assuming there are no fences or Tresspassing signs around, that would make this endevor illeagal.
I'm also assuming we could care less, with an abandoned place this old!
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-08-2006 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg

38235 posts
Member since Jun 2003

is it dangures to carry gas in a 2 liter bottle? like a old coke bottle? I almost ran out of gas in my dirtbike. I had it compltly full and had very little left by the time I got back. I acctualy turned the bike off and coasted for miles down the mountain last time, otherwise I would have run out of gas. and I don't wanna coast I wanna be able to fly outa there. I don't want the gas to blow up ether tho in my backpack.

You should be alright, sealed tight.
I've done it lots.
It wouldn't hurt to wrap it in a thick plastic garbagebag and tape it up.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 11-08-2006).]

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2006 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
and if you are a smoker, dont

oh, and don't let it dangle by the exhaust....unless that's your idea of a signal flare
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2006 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
how do u make a harness? I don't wanna tie a skinny rope around my waste. and drop into the cement building it will hurt hanging like that. can i make one out of some belts or straps or somthing.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-08-2006 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

How much trouble would i get in if I went in and found out?

Depends how old you are or how dunb you can play it!
Ocoarse, as soon as it hit here, it's all in the open.

Also depends on how hard you worked & how much stuff you broke getting in.

Yeah, you could get in trouble.
But, that's kind of part of it, ain't it!

I would do it, if it looked like there hasn't been any activity in awhile, and no cameras or strange wires.
But I'm interested in this kind of stuff!
(and it's not MY ass on the line, this time!)

Bottom line, use your head.
If it don't feel right to you, don't do it.
But don't confuse clear thought with FEAR, either!
It's supposed too be A LITTLE dangerous & scary.

If it was a "gimmie", it would be an AMUSMENT PARK!!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock