Started on: 01-16-2013 04:05 PM
Replies: 160
Last post by: ericjon262 on 02-12-2013 12:02 PM
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 06:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thismanyfieros:

To shed some light on the double dog bone issue you are talking about Cam-a-lot..Look no further. A good buddy of mine Jelly 2m8 did this set up first to a car that was built for a customer in New Brunswick. When I shipped my car from Alberta to Dan down in Ontario he mentioned it to me as he had worked on that specific car with the dual dogbone set up. I knew exactly what he was talking about so I called Anthony (jelly 2m8 ) whom I grew up with and have worked on many fieros together with over the years when I lived in Nova Scotia to ask if it could be copied into my car also. He was ok with it and Dan proceeded to do the same setup in my car he was converting for me.. That was at least 6 to 7 years ago. I beat the shioot out of my car in every way possible. I did have one mount fail after a burnout in the water box and for some reason I rolled past the light lining up for a run. So in my infinite wisdom I dumped it in reverse and snapped a mount in half.. My own doing my own stupidity..
Now if I rememeber correctly Dan said my car was his 19th conversion done. Yet you are the only one complaining here. I would say if Dans work was as shotty as you claim there would be more then just you running your mouth. Or maybe thats just all it is is you running your mouth. ??

I know of at least 4 of his swaps here in Ontario that were being reworked last year because they are crap. Belleville ON, Bowmanville ON, Guelph ON, Toronto ON.. The factory tune he uses is crap. The mounting is crap. He never one suggested a double dogbone for my car- dead stock 3800 motor. I spent thousands on parts and labour but said "no" to an $60 item?? Yeah...right.. If you look at the pictures of his swaps, almost all of them are single dogbone. On my auto swap, the tranny was hitting the cradle. His "fix" was to grind the hell out of my mint 88 cradle. The tranny lines were bent into a knot. On both cars belts were rubbing up against hoses. My AC leaked out before I drove the car 3 minutes toward home. Heat from the uninsulated PCM warped the center console within days. My exhaust flanges came undone before getting home. If the Holy Grail was a double dogbone, why is he not even including a double dogbone in his swap kits?? It is a BS excuse that he thought of after the fact on my car, when it was clear that the F23 mount he made was weak. His throttle cable bracket is a joke- the cable pops out constantly and it looks like a dog chewed on it. I have posted pics already- they speak for themselves. A double dogbone is a band aid. RULOOKIN and Joe have driven my car, as well as Luke and a few other PFF members here, and they all agreed that the engine/tranny are poorly mounted. My brake caliper bolts came loose- one even fell out less than 2 months after Dan installed them. I am not questioning that you may have had a good experience and that your swap works fine. Mine is crap, and so are several other of his swaps that I have seen personally. Wires and hoses everywhere, tiewrap instead of proper hose routing. Mufflers bouncing up against the frame. You have the right, as a happy customer, to say that you are satisfied. I have the right, as an unhappy customer, to say that I am unsatisfied. I am not arguing with you about your swap- I have not seen or driven your car. You also have not seen or driven mine.

Maybe FOY will get their act together- their F23 mounts look far more substantial. I really don't give a crap about how pretty a chamfer is or a weld bead- it is not like these are restoration parts for a Shelby Cobra. Who is going to see an engine or tranny mount anyway? It is just aftermarket parts for a cheap, discontinued GM commuter car and for the price, it would be a decent deal if they delivered on time...

IP: Logged
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
You ability to make up lies just goes on and on and on. Admit it every thing boils down to my pissing you off my making you wait on a long weekend while I helped a friend and let your piece of crap headers cool before trying to fix where you had cut the cross over with a hacksaw and installed a tail pipe repair piece your self. looks to me like your problems are mostly you playing with it your self that is why photos you put up do not match the ones I have of your car when it left.
Isn't this a little too far to go over your poor bruised high school ego.
Or lets hear from all these others you say I did lousy work for oh wait a second is that nothing but silence I hear or your pathetic little boy brain trying to think of some thing else BS wise to make up.
I on many occasions suggested a second dog bone but you did not want any cutting or welding done to the chassis of your car this you were very insistent upon from day one and again if I did such a bad job why did you come back for a second swap and then again for the F23 conversion if I am that bad.
Again I also offered to reinforce the mounts if you wanted but you were too busy trying to insult me and threaten me to listen to what I was telling you. Once and for all grow up if you have a legit problem with your car bring it back that is why I have a warranty if not go away and get a life.
Pretty much every one on here including myself have heard enough of your lies and had enough of your games. Dan
Maybe one day you will reach puberty and mature enough to have your mentality surpass the high school level you have peaked at and you will actually figure out how much of a jerk you are.
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
Cam a lot and flyer, please squable in a different thread or PM eachother. I'm interested to see how this turns out with FOY.

I am sure im not the only one that doesn't want to read past your issues in order to find out whats going on with FOY.

Thank you.

------------------

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Custom2M4:

Cam a lot and flyer, please squable in a different thread or PM eachother. I'm interested to see how this turns out with FOY.

I am sure im not the only one that doesn't want to read past your issues in order to find out whats going on with FOY.

Thank you.

Exactly what I was thinking. You two will most likely piss and moan at each other for the next 20 years (or more), so spare this thread from it.
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

Exactly what I was thinking. You two will most likely piss and moan at each other for the next 20 years (or more), so spare this thread from it.

x3
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
Cam-a-lot called out a satisfied customer and I stepped up.. If that pisses off the Op I apologize..
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2013 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
I too am sorry I need to grow a little thicker skin and start ignoring his posts against me. Dan
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2013 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
Still no update from FOY...

I received SOME of my parts back... Flywheel and filler neck. Filler neck has slag on the INSIDE that has not been cleaned up. Also, I have to recheck the markings on it. But I think it's the SAME one I sent him. (that was SUPPOSED to be lost in the mail...). I sent him 2 HTOB adapters and only got 1 back...

Still no confirmation of the swap kit that was to be sent COD...

FriendOfYours

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2013 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
I got my freaking eye ball shaved from scarring and have been at home, I'm sure you saw me post about it. Slag as in burn through from welding on a rusty tstat housing? If it isn't loose, then so what? Markings? Through the thick powder? I can send you another HTOB or send you money for it, I didn't you remember you sending me two

I have been trying to work with you, I sent you completed parts and you got all of your money back. I was ready to bring all the parts to Capt tomorrow when I bring him his car so you wouldn't have to pay duty charges. I just called you to ask if you picked up the parts because UPS called me, you hung up on me and then wouldn't answer. I've had enough. I am not sending you a FREE kit. Get it from FieroFlyer, he has been nice enough to offer you a space and I'm sure he'd give you a good deal

[This message has been edited by FriendOfYours (edited 01-25-2013).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2013 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Purple86GT:

Still no update from FOY...

I received SOME of my parts back... Flywheel and filler neck. Filler neck has slag on the INSIDE that has not been cleaned up. Also, I have to recheck the markings on it. But I think it's the SAME one I sent him. (that was SUPPOSED to be lost in the mail...). I sent him 2 HTOB adapters and only got 1 back...

Still no confirmation of the swap kit that was to be sent COD...

I'm sorry but you are a masochist. Let it go friend. Move on and recover. Trust me on this.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2013 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

mptighe

3321 posts
Member since Aug 2009

Originally posted by FriendOfYours:

I got my freaking eye ball shaved from scarring and have been at home, I'm sure you saw me post about it. Slag as in burn through from welding on a rusty tstat housing? If it isn't loose, then so what? Markings? Through the thick powder? I can send you another HTOB or send you money for it, I didn't you remember you sending me two

I have been trying to work with you, I sent you completed parts and you got all of your money back. I was ready to bring all the parts to Capt tomorrow when I bring him his car so you wouldn't have to pay duty charges. I just called you to ask if you picked up the parts because UPS called me, you hung up on me and then wouldn't answer. I've had enough. I am not sending you a FREE kit. Get it from FieroFlyer, he has been nice enough to offer you a space and I'm sure he'd give you a good deal

I don't care if it's true or not you have a damn excuse for every time you screw up. I think I can speak for most of the people here when I say we were waiting to see what you came up with next. Maybe Whodeanie needs some shop help, or Loyde at FastFieros, you should apply with them.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 01-25-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2013 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

I'm sorry but you are a masochist. Let it go friend. Move on and recover. Trust me on this.

Maybe, but my Fiero is now under a pile of snow. I have nothing better to do but bump this thread until spring time. If a man can't keep his word, then it should be publickly known. Besides, that's all vendors like this want, for the negative threads to just die and go into archives so it's business as usual again.

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2013 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Maybe, but my Fiero is now under a pile of snow. I have nothing better to do but bump this thread until spring time. If a man can't keep his word, then it should be publickly known. Besides, that's all vendors like this want, for the negative threads to just die and go into archives so it's business as usual again.

I didn't say let him off the hook.... Ever. I would definitely keep reminding him and everyone else what happened, but I sure as hell wouldn't wait for anything else from him.
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2013 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
I do not care what you have to say at all. You keep chiming in and I don't even know who the heck you are. Every second you use typing some kind of criticism is time wasted

There is a difference between me and them. I actually gave people their parts or their money back. Get Cliff to make a do not buy from banner or something, I already told you I don't want to sell parts here anymore. Bump the thread til the end of time, I have nothing to hide. As far as I'm concerned we are square

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2013 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

I do not care what you have to say at all. You keep chiming in and I don't even know who the heck you are. Every second you use typing some kind of criticism is time wasted

There is a difference between me and them. I actually gave people their parts or their money back.

You lied. That's a period not a comma. You stole by deception. You have a track record of doing what you're doing now, and you tried to lie to cover it up, which is the only reason anyone would have done business with you. How will you pay back the time you wasted or the effort? Sorry but you're in the same category, just not as good at it as they were.

As far as me wasting time, I am choosing to. The people you are lying to didn't get a choice.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 01-25-2013).]

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2013 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

Don't make excuses! I even sent you a PM that my phone died as I picked up. I knew you were not able to keep your word. 2 munutes is all it takes to let me know what was going on. Or a call, for f-sakes even a text message. You never intended to send me the kit as promissed. You were just trying to look good for the forum but it didn't work.

The t-stat housing is the same I sent you. Yet you had told me my kit (including the housing) was lost in the mail... Wow... You mean never got mailed right? As in, you wanted to STEAL MY MONEY but I out-smarted you.

Face it you are a theif. You claim to have produced many kits and have many happy customers. I heard of a few with parts of your "kit" but none with a completed kit. Probably because it does not even exist.
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2013 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
Yet, I'm still here communicating... You know my name and you know who has and hasn't received parts. When you call a business, do you ask the person on the phone what their name is? No. All the people on ebay that have purchased parts don't know me from RZL or FOY, am I supposed to put a disclaimer in my ad? Of course not, because I'm trying to sell parts. SELL PARTS, not STEAL MONEY. Look at the feedback, tons of customers and no complaints. I'm obviously not going well out of my way to fix things because I can't. I have tried my very best to be cordial and responsive with Eric, **** happens, I was going to send him a kit for FREE but I get nothing but more accusations and more attitude. I'm done.

Prove that it's your housing. You can't. Because IT'S NOT. As far as I'm concerned, we are square.

I was never trying to steal from you, everyone else got their parts as well.

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2013 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

I'm done.

Buh-Bye now. Take care. Oh, and yes you SHOULD put a disclaimer on your parts.

WARNING: Seller's identity may be different than what actually appears. Caveat Emptor!
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2013 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

Yet, I'm still here communicating... You know my name and you know who has and hasn't received parts. When you call a business, do you ask the person on the phone what their name is? No. All the people on ebay that have purchased parts don't know me from RZL or FOY, am I supposed to put a disclaimer in my ad? Of course not, because I'm trying to sell parts. SELL PARTS, not STEAL MONEY. Look at the feedback, tons of customers and no complaints. I'm obviously not going well out of my way to fix things because I can't. I have tried my very best to be cordial and responsive with Eric, **** happens, I was going to send him a kit for FREE but I get nothing but more accusations and more attitude. I'm done.

F*ck-it I'm calling your dad's lawfirm first thing monday and making sure is is 100% aware of this BS. and also the recording of you staing that the only relation you have to him is that his law firm is an in-trust service for credit card payments to your business. http://jolleylaw.com/

Heck, it worked when you were RideZiLightning.

I have tried to work with you and you took advantage of me. Now you expect me deal with you with white gloves?? When I was freaking out tring to have my buddy keep my car in his shop for just a "few more days" as the package is on it way. You were just sitting at home laughing away knowing very well it was never shipped. I trusted you thinking another Fiero enthusiast would not screw me over like this. Now you expect me to smile at you and say "no worries! **** happens!"

Nice try!
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2013 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
Call him. **** , I'll have him call you. I'm 24, he doesn't care what I do and yes, credit or debit I run goes through his business and is held in his trust account

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2013 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

As far as I'm concerned, we are square.

I was never trying to steal from you, everyone else got their parts as well.

We are not square, you owe me another HTOB adaptor + my wasted time.

You were trying to steal from me the moment you accepted my payment. Admit it, from day one you never intended to send me those parts. You dragged this as long as you could. You were given many opertunities to make it right and you didn't. Karmas' a biatch.

PFF
System Bot
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2013 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post

We are not square, you owe me another HTOB adaptor + my wasted time.

You were trying to steal from me the moment you accepted my payment. Admit it, from day one you never intended to send me those parts. You dragged this as long as you could. You were given many opertunities to make it right and you didn't. Karmas' a biatch.

Ya, that's why all the other people got their parts on time AND I SENT YOU A COMPLETE FLYWHEEL AND HOUSING... You make no sense. I'll send you a htob or money, pick one.

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2013 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

Ya, that's why all the other people got their parts on time AND I SENT YOU A COMPLETE FLYWHEEL AND HOUSING... You make no sense. I'll send you a htob or money, pick one.

NO ONE got their parts on time. Re-read this thred, and about 7 other different ones with the same issues. And people only got their parts because I pushed to expose you. Nothing was being done until this thread came up. Yeah.. the rusted flywheel and the filler neck with the slag unside the filler neck that you then poweder coated over.. Yeah.. lots of pride in your work there. The you claim that all the parts you send me were modified. Nope, the HTOB bleeder is not modified. You like to put your little twist on things to make yourself look better...

Send me the cash via paypal. I'll dig up a PM where you tell me how much they are worth when mine was "accidentaly" sold. What was it? $170 from GM you told me? Heck, I'm a nice guy, even after all this, I'll just take half that. $85 is fine.

I'm still calling you dad. I'm sure his lawfirm being implicated in this by YOU is going to be pleasant..

[This message has been edited by Purple86GT (edited 01-25-2013).]

FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2013 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
He's gunna call you. And implicated? HA! In what? I don't owe you anything. You payed through paypal as did everyone else on the forum, he's not even involved. A few of the other people were repeat customers and got parts AFTER you already said all this. Again, I'll reference the ebay feedback as well.

There was no rust on that flywheel when it left. It was just machined and is made from iron, it corrodes quickly. You and I both know that tstat looks good. Post pictures. I said sent you a HTOB adapter, and specifically stated that just the flywheel and tstat were modified, go quote me.

Yours was from a junkyard and you pulled others to try and get a discount. I'll give you $20

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2013 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
* had a chat on the phone with FOY. Lets see what happens. *

rcp builders

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2013 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersDirect Link to This Post

F*ck-it I'm calling your dad's lawfirm first thing monday and making sure is is 100% aware of this BS. and also the recording of you staing that the only relation you have to him is that his law firm is an in-trust service for credit card payments to your business. http://jolleylaw.com/

What???? I'm telling your dad!!! Is that what we have come to???
ericjon262

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2013 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dementia:

X2 for sure. Whoever that is can lay it down, I had to show that pic around to a few people.

for the interested parties, the weldor is John Marcella

http://marcellamanifolds.net/

http://www.yellowbullet.com...wthread.php?t=127750
jb1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2013 03:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Direct Link to This Post

Heck, it worked when you were RideZiLightning.

I have tried to work with you and you took advantage of me. Now you expect me deal with you with white gloves?? When I was freaking out tring to have my buddy keep my car in his shop for just a "few more days" as the package is on it way. You were just sitting at home laughing away knowing very well it was never shipped. I trusted you thinking another Fiero enthusiast would not screw me over like this. Now you expect me to smile at you and say "no worries! **** happens!"

Nice try!

LMAO , I AM TELLING YOUR DAD ON YOU !!!!!! OMG Geeez. You kids play nice...
I understand your frustration but tell his dad???

------------------

87 GT
series 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar ( soon for sale)
86GT 3800 n/a

[This message has been edited by jb1 (edited 01-26-2013).]

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2013 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jb1:

LMAO , I AM TELLING YOUR DAD ON YOU !!!!!! OMG Geeez. You kids play nice...
I understand your frustration but tell his dad???

LOL!

Yeah it doe sound stupid but that's wehre we are at... From the previous threads in 2007 with RideZiLightning, it was the only way to get a resolution. FROY also involved his dad and potentialy made is dad an accomplice (not good for his lawfirm for him to be involved in fraud). FOY stated it was his dad''s shope (probably a lie... ) and his dad was working with hime to fix the cars... His dad also helped to deliver Capt's car. So he is involved.

I had a deal with FOY where I stopped posting on here about him until I contact him first and offer him the chance to clarify things or explain it beffore making it public. Well.. he defaulted on that as he has not answered the phone, texts, emails or PMs and did not follow through on his commitment to deliver the parts to Capt Fiero when he came for his stuff.
Here is the last I've heard from him:

Originally posted by Capt Fiero:

I was told by FOY that he did not have peoples stuff to give to me, because I would not be back in Canada for 6 weeks and he wanted to get your parts to you well before then. I have not had the time to speak to his father yet. I tried the number and its a message only line or text. It listed a number to call for urgent information, but didn't have the time to copy down the number. On Monday I am going to call the law office and get at least my cash situation sorted out.

Here we go again...

TEXT FROM ME TO: +1-253-203-8806:
JAN 30th 2:12pm
Can you give David the 3800 swap kit when he comes by to pickup his part? Please confirm. thanks

TEXT FROM +1-253-203-8806:
JAN 30th 2:14pm
Already planned to! He's coming tomorrow, i just got off the phone with him

JAN 30th 2:15pm
Thanks

You do know he's not going bck to Canada for 6 weeka though, right?

Yep, That's ok

Ok

So if I don't hear from him soon, I'm just handing everything I have on him (including adresses, phone #'s of him, his dad and his girlfriend, as it was her paypal account used) to my contact at VISA. I already gave them the info on the forum and they agreet this was attempted fraud.

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2013 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

You know the old saying "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"? How many times is this now? I strongly recommend just doing the fraud claim through Visa and / or moving on man. If you don't respect your own time, no one else will.
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2013 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

You know the old saying "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"? How many times is this now? I strongly recommend just doing the fraud claim through Visa and / or moving on man. If you don't respect your own time, no one else will.

Agreed..

PFF
System Bot
jb1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2013 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Direct Link to This Post
Lol that makes more sence as to why you was calling his dad...

------------------

87 GT
series 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar ( soon for sale)
86GT 3800 n/a

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2013 05:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
Bump!

FOY has vanished from the forum, not answering any emails, pm, phone calls or text messages. Many have not received parts or refund and had parts stolen off their car.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/127008.html

Here is a picture of him incase someone spots him!
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2013 06:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

Purple86GT

1592 posts
Member since Mar 2012
Since this is public information and before he can have it edited or removed..

[Edited by Cliff Pennock: Personal Information removed]
85sliverGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2013 06:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Do not post another member's personal information without his/her consent!
So you got really angry with another member and feel you should post his personal information like name, address, telephone number or other private info without his consent. Don't. This is cause for an immediate, nonnegotiable ban from PFF.

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2013 06:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
It's not a members personal information but public information used to register his busines' webpage.

85sliverGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2013 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTDirect Link to This Post
It's not an issue of public vs. private info, it says no personal information. You dont consider your name, address and phone number personal?

I don't know why your still pushing this guy. You got your money and your parts back (correct me if I'm wrong), so why keep going? I wouldn't expect a free parts kit, not to mention why would you want one? His parts look like ass and he's a horrible person to work with.
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2013 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
He actually still owes me parts. Or money, I got neither. Same as several other people on the forum. Others have mentioned that to get a refund they need his address and contact info.

I do not see this as his personal info as when he registered his webpage, he signed a disclosure agreement with the hosting provider to make this information public. As far as I'm concerned, this is FOYRacing.com's head office.

If Cliff has any objections to this, I will gladly edit my post and remove anything he wants as it is his site.

As FOY said to me over the phone, there is not much I can do since I'm all the way in Canada and can't touch him. Maybe this is info that can help people on his side of the border.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2013 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Purple86GT: This is your first and final warning. Do not post someone's personal information without his or her consent.
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2013 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Purple86GT: This is your first and final warning. Do not post someone's personal information without his or her consent.

Well that answers that..

Not exactly fair to those trying to recover what they lost... But you are the boss here.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock