Started on: 01-16-2013 04:05 PM
Replies: 160
Last post by: ericjon262 on 02-12-2013 12:02 PM
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotDirect Link to This Post
I have not dealt with FOY, so I am not going to comment on the quality of his parts. To me, they look fine (though I am not an expert). Who cares what an engine or tranny mount LOOKS like as long as it holds and works well? I would be very happy with those FOY mounts if they hold my 3800 and F23 in place.

Regarding my good pal Fieroflyer, I do believe FOY has every right to criticize and compare, since Fieroflyer jumped into his thread to criticize, just like when Lloyde was gettig hammered by PFF. Unlike Fieroflyer, FOY has apologized numberous times for mistakes he has made. Does this excuse FOY's actions? No. But, at least he knows how to say "I was wrong" and "I am sorry", which is better than nothing.

The Fieroflyer mounts that you see in this thread are mostly pictures of my car and they are complete garbage. I have the right to say this because I am a pissed off customer. They bend, they flex, they clunk every time I shift. Now I am in the unenviable position of having to pull a swap and try to make or find engine/trans mounts and pay more $$$. He will jump in here and call me a liar, but where are the "happy" customers that he claims to have? I have only seen wiring harness customers come to his defence (and I admit, he did do a very good job on the harness in my current car).

I am not taking sides here, and there is no excuse for late deliveries. Vendors should not take payments unless they have inventory IN STOCK first. As a business owner, you need to have skin in the game and can't expect customers to finance your business.

What FOY did was wrong. If he sticks around, he needs to have inventory in stock FIRST, offer his parts dirt cheap for a little while, and ask his customers for feedback to be posted here to regain credibility.
IP: Logged
Purple86GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

I am not taking sides here, and there is no excuse for late deliveries. Vendors should not take payments unless they have inventory IN STOCK first. As a business owner, you need to have skin in the game and can't expect customers to finance your business.

What FOY did was wrong. If he sticks around, he needs to have inventory in stock FIRST, offer his parts dirt cheap for a little while, and ask his customers for feedback to be posted here to regain credibility.

My parts were supposed to be in stock as per the thread I bought them from:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/063342.html
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post
FOY... you just don't get it...

Given your history of deception to sell products (switching usernames to sidestep previous product delivery/customer satisfaction issues) all the delays and people waiting on products they have paid for (under both usernames), commitments missed (under both user names), throwing around a welding certification in an effort to validate the welds on your mounts, showing pictures of high quality welds on everything but the fiero parts you sell... people just are not going to take "your word" on anything. You and you alone have killed your credibility as a vendor (twice), and it will take a HUGE amount of time/effort/communication to restore it.

Lashing out at people who are rightfully questioning your illogical statements isn't helping your situation and is in fact making it worse (people writing you off for good).
Like why are the only good weld pictures you show on non-fiero products? Most people consider welding as a craft and a true craftsman takes pride in every weld no matter its intended purpose. They want their work to speak for itself and recognize that every weld they do has their name and reputation attached to it. If you want to convince your potential customers you are the best welder on the forum, then prove it through fiero products.

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguru:

Most people consider welding as a craft and a true craftsman takes pride in every weld no matter its intended purpose. They want their work to speak for itself and recognize that every weld they do has their name and reputation attached to it. If you want to convince your potential customers you are the best welder on the forum, then prove it through fiero products.

I had to give you a positive rating for what you wrote here. Thanks!

FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
I was brought into this by FOY's big mouth some thing he has in common along with being an arrogant you know what just like camalot who shoots his mouth off a lot with no proof other then mounts he now says are bad that are still working as he was still driving the car right up until it was put away or the winter.
How many times there camaBS did I offer or suggest a second dog bone which you declined, told you to get a poly dog bone from Rodney not a used piece of crap off eBay or some thing. What ever I stopped listening to your BS long ago as well as many others who must of for me to be still getting lots of work in and adding more happy customers to my list with you still being the only unhappy one.
If there was a reason to apologize to this person I would but I am not the one who should be doing that it is him. I am not the one who started the BS or the one who insulted and threatened some ones Girlfriend and family. I have offered to replace or reinforce any thing he does not feel is strong enough many times, I have done this just like I would any one else as I do stand by my work which in this case is very hard when all he wants to do is insult, threaten and basically just be an a## about it.
Now enough of this childish crap we are dealing with some one who is a crook or at bare minimum a very dishonest person not some one with a single enemy like you. Dan
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
I have read a number of people comment about who cares what the mounts look like.
I for one do care, which is why I was looking for either WCF or fierox mounts.
I know that once you have the engine in you can`t really see the mounts but I like them to look good from the start.
I think that most of the engine and tranny mounts look similar but the low mount alt mounts are entirely different.
I wanted the WCF one but was not willing to pay that much so I got a Whodeanie one which looks pretty good.
If you have ever seen a WCF lower mount that wraps all the way around the alternator, I may be wrong but it looks a heck of a lot more sustantial than 3 pieces of angle iron welded together.
The angle may hold but everyone knows how much stress the alternator is subject to and I would rather have a very beefy mount for it.
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Take a look at this weld - Claimed to be a FOY Hand Weld

Now watch this clip of a Sub Arc Machine Weld. Pay close attentoin around 1:37.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6QGLGJ-BOE

Show me this type of precision weld on your Swap Parts and I will buy a complete set from you. There will be one condiiton. You ship me the parts and once I get them and inspect them, I'll pay for them! Deal?

[This message has been edited by katatak (edited 01-20-2013).]

cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:

I was brought into this by FOY's big mouth some thing he has in common along with being an arrogant you know what just like camalot who shoots his mouth off a lot with no proof other then mounts he now says are bad that are still working as he was still driving the car right up until it was put away or the winter.
How many times there camaBS did I offer or suggest a second dog bone which you declined, told you to get a poly dog bone from Rodney not a used piece of crap off eBay or some thing. What ever I stopped listening to your BS long ago as well as many others who must of for me to be still getting lots of work in and adding more happy customers to my list with you still being the only unhappy one.
If there was a reason to apologize to this person I would but I am not the one who should be doing that it is him. I am not the one who started the BS or the one who insulted and threatened some ones Girlfriend and family. I have offered to replace or reinforce any thing he does not feel is strong enough many times, I have done this just like I would any one else as I do stand by my work which in this case is very hard when all he wants to do is insult, threaten and basically just be an a## about it.
Now enough of this childish crap we are dealing with some one who is a crook or at bare minimum a very dishonest person not some one with a single enemy like you. Dan

You never once suggested double dog bone mounts. Almost all the swaps you have done according to the pictures you have posted are single dogbone setups. Did all these "customers" refuse your suggestion of double mounts too?? The dogbone I gave you to use in my swap is a brand new one from RULOOKIN with brand new urethane bushings. The only reason it looks shitty now is because you cut it in half and welded it at an angle to make the bracket fit the stock location. It was brand new when it was given to you.

I am still waiting to see the happy happy F23 swap customers and 3800 swap customers that are linining up to defend you?? Out of supposedly 80 plus swaps you have done, no one is sticking up for you except a few people who bought harnesses from you. I never claimed that my car is not drivable- what I said is that the engine and transmission move due to your hack install method. You have never offered to replace or reinforce anything. You blame your customers, you blame the post office... nothing is ever your fault.

Soo.. where are your supposedly happy dozens and dozens of customers? I bet if someone claimed that BMWGuru, MstangsBeware or some other reputable vendors were called butchers on PFF, there would be dozens of people refuting this. The silence of your 80+ swap customers is very interesting indeed...
FriendOfYours

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-20-2013 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
Again, wait til I'm back at the shop and you'll have all the proof you need. Honestly if I could physically laugh at you over the internet I would. You have never worked on a production line or even seen one if you think I'm lying. Any spray transfer weld above .040 will have zero ripple unless you unnecessarily draw back into the puddle like half an inch
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendOfYours:

Again, wait til I'm back at the shop and you'll have all the proof you need. Honestly if I could physically laugh at you over the internet I would. You have never worked on a production line or even seen one if you think I'm lying. Any spray transfer weld above .040 will have zero ripple unless you unnecessarily draw back into the puddle like half an inch

I'm not going to mix words here. YOU shouldn't be talking about laughing at ANYONE here. You've shown that you're a liar and a thief on more than one occasion here. If you want to stay here, you should be doing attonement, not copping an attitude with the members. Personally I'm waiting for the speedban, but for the members that you lied to, I hope you at least follow through with them before that happens.
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-20-2013 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
I already did, and have been more than apologetic. And to be thief you have to steal, I have not. I'm not selling parts here again, now I'm just defending my abilities to those who criticize my work. The couple so called weld experts are either totally full of it or are lost in another dimension. I'll gladly prove it
PFF
System Bot
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

Standing by for "proof"!
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by katatak:

With my left hand, hanging upside down looking in a mirror.

I could push the button and start the machine
Back to your regular scheduled program.
ericjon262

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Direct Link to This Post

Now watch this clip of a Sub Arc Machine Weld. Pay close attentoin around 1:37.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6QGLGJ-BOE

Show me this type of precision weld on your Swap Parts and I will buy a complete set from you. There will be one condiiton. You ship me the parts and once I get them and inspect them, I'll pay for them! Deal?

in all fairness, with a properly set machine, that's not impossible to do by hand. hell, just look at what Marcella does freehand...

I am skeptical of the "certified weldor" bit though, most of the welds I saw, looked like junk.

------------------
#1 hater! also the aluminum head 60V6 troll.

I know these lines Look crooked on paper, but I swear I've got them straight in my head.

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ericjon262:
in all fairness, with a properly set machine, that's not impossible to do by hand. hell, just look at what Marcella does freehand...

I am skeptical of the "certified weldor" bit though, most of the welds I saw, looked like junk.

To really be fair, your pic shows TIG welds in aluminum - very different from a MIG (Sub Arc) weld in steel - and I would say that the guy that made those welds is very talented!
ericjon262

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Direct Link to This Post

To really be fair, your pic shows TIG welds in aluminum - very different from a MIG (Sub Arc) weld in steel - and I would say that the guy that made those welds is very talented!

true, but a steady hand and pace can produce results either way.

mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

I already did, and have been more than apologetic. And to be thief you have to steal, I have not. I'm not selling parts here again, now I'm just defending my abilities to those who criticize my work. The couple so called weld experts are either totally full of it or are lost in another dimension. I'll gladly prove it

You're still not taking responsibility for your actions. Even if you follow through and make good on every order, you have still committed fraud here, which is a form of theft. By not disclosing your true identity, you prevented people from making their decision based on an accurate depiction of your business ethics. I'm willing to bet that very few would have gone ahead with an order had they known your past. You can call it what you want, theft, fraud, deception, etc it's still you stealing. You keep trying to justify it, and this is where you'll fail yet again. Next time, if there is one, try to do a better job at covering your tracks.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 01-20-2013).]

qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by joshua riedl:

His parts looked like crap anyway. That alone should have scared people off.

[This message has been edited by qwikgta (edited 01-20-2013).]

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
even if these welds were unobtainable by any other human in the world, it would bring no savior to this thread.
ericjon262

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Direct Link to This Post
don't get me wrong, I think his stuff looked like junk, and he seemed kinda fly by night to me, I was just stating that the weld was possible by hand.

------------------
#1 hater! also the aluminum head 60V6 troll.

I know these lines Look crooked on paper, but I swear I've got them straight in my head.

jaymelk2

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaymelk2Send a Private Message to jaymelk2Direct Link to This Post
Not that it matters, but I do alot of plumbing work and I know many certified plumbers....even though our work is hidden behind a wall never to be seen by eyes we still like it to look good....it's just a matter of personal pride. I would have serious doubts about the quality of a part if it were anything but the best work a person could do.....Just saying:}

------------------
87 GT....SBC...fast as hell...
Proud new owner of....THE DIRTY RAT

PFF
System Bot
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post

I'm not selling parts here again

You mean, not under your current username... LOL
Justinbart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartDirect Link to This Post
Businesses change their names all the time.

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 F23 5spd spec5
11.17@132.6

BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Justinbart:

So do crooks and scammers..
86GTFastback

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GTFastbackSend a Private Message to 86GTFastbackDirect Link to This Post
There is an awful lot of hate in this thread. If you buy something cheap, it will be what??? Cheap. I ordered several things from FOY, and had some issues getting/receiving parts, but I did get them all in the end.

I sent a flywheel that was undeliverable at the Post office until I called them, I verified the address on the package to be correct and was asked "What do you want us to do with it?" I responded, "deliver it" So I could see the an incompetent post office to be adding to all of this. I ordered the wrong mount, front engine mount instead of the torsion mount, but FOY was very helpful and helped flip mounts.

I received a thermostat housing which looks good as well as part numbers for the houses I need. No complaints about a machined flywheel I received. I purchased a low mount alt bracket, which bolted up nicely, not impressed that I had to find my own bolts and the big bolt that goes into the block was to be spaced with washers, but it feels solid. The only issue I am running into is with my torsion mount, looks like the one I have wasn't designed for an engine with a/c so I am having to modify it to work with the a/c bracket. Fingers crossed on the dogbone mount, didn't hear about issues with those in general w/ manual transmission until tonight

So all in all, I'm neutral in the whole thing, what you see is what you get, so far I have no regrets from ordering from FOY.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2013 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

So do crooks and scammers..

I think those are referred to most of the time as "aliases" or AKA-- not "names".

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 01-21-2013).]

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2013 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
For the record, I don’t have any issues with the workmanship from what I can see. The parts seem solid enough and I like that they are powder coated. I do have an issue with NOT receiving them and getting the runaround. I have yet to receive confirmation of the kit that is supposed to be mailed out to me for the cost of postage COD…

If I receive this kit, I will post on here a review of them for others to see. If they are a quality part, I would recommend that FOY produces a “bunch” and sell them in bulk to another “known” vendor for resale.

But, so far, I haven’t received any more communication from FOY and I can’t say I’m surprised…

Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2013 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Purple86GT:

For the record, I don’t have any issues with the workmanship from what I can see. The parts seem solid enough and I like that they are powder coated. I do have an issue with NOT receiving them and getting the runaround. I have yet to receive confirmation of the kit that is supposed to be mailed out to me for the cost of postage COD…

If I receive this kit, I will post on here a review of them for others to see. If they are a quality part, I would recommend that FOY produces a “bunch” and sell them in bulk to another “known” vendor for resale.

But, so far, I haven’t received any more communication from FOY and I can’t say I’m surprised…

Jeez man you guys sure are gluttons for punishment....I wish you luck. Peace

Pete

------------------
"May the grins begin when you turn the key and hear the engine roar over your shoulder" ......Gall57 (slightly modified LOL)

FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-21-2013 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Purple86GT:

Just an FYI, I already said I would send it and today is MLK day and I'm not working.
slicknick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2013 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slicknickSend a Private Message to slicknickDirect Link to This Post

Just an FYI, I already said I would send it and today is MLK day and I'm not working.

Sheez.. Must be nice to take all of those bank holidays off.
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-21-2013 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
The post office is closed as well and I'm shipping him a kit COD...

I worked 80 hours last week and I can take a break whenever I choose to.
PFF
System Bot
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2013 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
I'm not going to say much here because it seems some people are having issues however I've dealt with FOY, purchased and received my goods a while ago. Although the design of some parts aren't the prettiest they have so far worked for my swap even though I did not use his motor mount. The parts are powder coated which is a + and they seem well built to me but I'm not a welder. I'll admit I haven't installed the Dog Bone yet but the other parts fit fine. As someone mentioned earlier I was a little disappointed that the low mount alt bracket didn't come with the bolts and spacers but I still managed to use it after a little trip to the hardware store which wasn't much of a hassle.

We did have a few complication with delays at first but due to some health reasons on his side which is understandable. He pulled through when he said he would and I got all I wanted. I was hoping to deal with him again for some other parts, let's see how this works out.

[This message has been edited by FieroMontreal (edited 01-21-2013).]

bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2013 04:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

Those aren't welds....that is freaking "art"
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2013 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

Agreed....Obviously someone who takes pride in their work and has the skills to back it up. Beautiful. Some nice machine work there too. Peace

Pete

------------------
"May the grins begin when you turn the key and hear the engine roar over your shoulder" ......Gall57 (slightly modified LOL)

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2013 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

No update as of yet...
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2013 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

I was just stating that the weld was possible by hand.

Ok all jokes aside

I use to weld for a living and had all kinds of paper work to prove I could weld. Stick, wire feed, tig even ox-acetylene.
So I have done my share of welding and I could put down a weld that looks that good.
I considered myself an artist not just someone that stuck parts together.

So yes I do think there are people out there that can weld that good.
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
Still no update...
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
To shed some light on the double dog bone issue you are talking about Cam-a-lot..Look no further. A good buddy of mine Jelly 2m8 did this set up first to a car that was built for a customer in New Brunswick. When I shipped my car from Alberta to Dan down in Ontario he mentioned it to me as he had worked on that specific car with the dual dogbone set up. I knew exactly what he was talking about so I called Anthony (jelly 2m8 ) whom I grew up with and have worked on many fieros together with over the years when I lived in Nova Scotia to ask if it could be copied into my car also. He was ok with it and Dan proceeded to do the same setup in my car he was converting for me.. That was at least 6 to 7 years ago. I beat the shioot out of my car in every way possible. I did have one mount fail after a burnout in the water box and for some reason I rolled past the light lining up for a run. So in my infinite wisdom I dumped it in reverse and snapped a mount in half.. My own doing my own stupidity..
Now if I rememeber correctly Dan said my car was his 19th conversion done. Yet you are the only one complaining here. I would say if Dans work was as shotty as you claim there would be more then just you running your mouth. Or maybe thats just all it is is you running your mouth. ??
IanT720

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IanT720Send a Private Message to IanT720Direct Link to This Post
I recieved my tracking number from FOY and it said my dogbone would arrive yesterday... And it did! So I had him modify it for me to fit and it does, super beefy quality. I will report how it holds up, hopefully it doesn't screw up my Alternator bracket. So far I have recieved everything from FOY and it all works, looks nice, and seems to be good quality. Everything just took forever to arrive, only negative from me. Goodluck to you all!
Dementia

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

X2 for sure. Whoever that is can lay it down, I had to show that pic around to a few people.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock