Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  30th Anniversary has been announced!!!!!!!!!! (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
30th Anniversary has been announced!!!!!!!!!! by FIERO JOHN-WI
Started on: 06-01-2009 08:09 AM
Replies: 141
Last post by: Christine on 10-25-2012 04:14 PM
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2011 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
I started my project earlier this year and I hope to be ready for the 30th

It kinda sucked being at the 25th without my fiero
IP: Logged
docholliday

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2011 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dochollidaySend a Private Message to dochollidayDirect Link to This Post
Even though I'll have to drive about 10 miles to the IMS, I'll be there.

------------------
Mike in Indy

docholliday

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2011 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dochollidaySend a Private Message to dochollidayDirect Link to This Post

docholliday

251 posts
Member since Oct 2010

Originally posted by Ayrow:

THIS IS GREAT NEWS!

Hopefully, we'll get the Indiana Fiero Club rolling again and be able to help with this.
If there has ever been a reason to get the club started, this is certainly the best one.

-Tod
www.indianafieroclub.com

If this actually happens, let me know. I'm just west of Indianapolis.

------------------
Mike in Indy

RAREW66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2011 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Direct Link to This Post
Currently, we are working on the final contract details with the host hotel in Indy in addition to some other arrangements for the event. As soon as I have confirmation of rock solid information, we will make an official announcement. Even though our group has been quiet publically, there has been a lot of hard work performed behind the scenes by the members of the Midwest Fiero Clubs to get our event set up. So, a little more patience for our formal announcement, but I might slip off the record, cast is sand stone, heard from a guy that my friend's sister knows, that I might possibly be really busy during the first week of August in 2013.

I would like to make a request to the Fiero Clubs who have not already contacted me and would be interested in participating in some event responsibilities, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Fred
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2011 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbDirect Link to This Post
i had fun at the 25Th but did not get to stay for the weekend .the event at waterford hills was great even though i only did about a session and a half before getting black flagged because something was catching fire .turned out it was just the bumper cover being too close to the exhaust , but i did not figure that out till i got it home .i will be at this event and by then my car should have a decent paint job .it would be really nice if we could find a track near by where we could do some hot lapping .driving a 55mph parade lap really does not interest me .i would rather spend the afternoon at the museum .i have not been there in 25 years .
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2011 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
RAREW66

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2011 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

You would'nt be sleepy if you were on the organizing comittee. As I stated before, there will not be any details released officially until I have concrete arrangements. Right now, we have a contract agreement with our host hotel. Most of the delay is surrounding dealing with IMS. But we have successfully made contact with the right people and are working with them to make sure the dates work for both of us and details of how much cost and arrangements for the event will need to be agreed upon. Currently, I have about a dozen people working hard on various duties for the event.

The Midwest Fiero Clubs is having an organiztional meeting in February 2012 at the host hotel in Indy. Anyone willing to help out with our event is more than welcome to attend. Contact me if interested.

Fred
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2011 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
Indy in February? Snow potential, cold definitely. Maybe another planning meeting at the Dells Run?? Show planning have a lot of issues to work out, Thanks for the work so far. I look forward to 2013 and that show.
redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2011 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifDirect Link to This Post
We were just in Indy the weekend before last... Cheerleading competition.... wish it had been for something this cool. Did not even get to see the track... whoa hum...

The thought of going on that trip again... whew! just so far away!

Now I'm sick as a dog. Don't think my body was ready for the big city change in air quality... ugh! We had a ridiculous amount of cheerleaders and parents get sick... not sure what it was, but definately not a virus (per doctor)... none of us were in the same hotel...

------------------
Rescued & resuscitated 1984 Indy Fiero SE Pace Car Replica #770 presently reversibly modified!
SE: Stormtrooper Edition

Everything is the Previous owners fault

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2012 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
so, is there a confirmed date in place yet?

need to plan some other travel, around it of course!

The 20th & 25th events were fantastic, great shows, peeps, activities, cars...got some bonus recognition too at both!
also attended & ran Daytona in 2010...now Indianapolis event for the 30th
would be a crowning addition, for sure! (never been!)

We have a Canadian contingent from Ontario & Quebec (& even the East coast) that will likely plan & caravan together, so the sooner we have concrete days,
we can start putting routes/bookings together...

yaye!
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2012 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
Just to be on the safe side, I have blocked scheduling anything for June, July, August and September 2013 until the dates for the 30th have been confirmed. The Fiero is packed, I have a credit card and the GPS is programed for "Brickyard".
PFF
System Bot
RULOOKIN

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2012 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OHNIKO:

so, is there a confirmed date in place yet?

need to plan some other travel, around it of course!

The 20th & 25th events were fantastic, great shows, peeps, activities, cars...got some bonus recognition too at both!
also attended & ran Daytona in 2010...now Indianapolis event for the 30th
would be a crowning addition, for sure! (never been!)

We have a Canadian contingent from Ontario & Quebec (& even the East coast) that will likely plan & caravan together, so the sooner we have concrete days,
we can start putting routes/bookings together...

yaye!

Put me in the mix there Nick !! but we need to stop at every gas station on the way down LOL I am hopeing there is one every 175 miles >>>>>

carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2012 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Hey folks!

Our meeting this this coming weekend. A lot should be getting ironed out and as soon as we have it nailed now we will be letting you all know!!!

I am supposed to be the official forum whipping boy for the 30th, so if you have any questions let me know and I will try to get them in front of people that might know the answers.

Like I said though, until after our meeting on this coming Saturday, the details are going to be scarce...

------------------

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2012 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
I was watching the 2003 (20th DVD) of the Fiero meeting at Pontiac Mi. It looks like we all had fun with some 400 Fieros showing up.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2012 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Cant wait to see were and when ... will probably be there HIDE YOUR KEYS !!!!

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy
K-beck LED Marker Kits for sale

x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2012 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xDirect Link to This Post
Wife already knows that we are going to this event, it's been planned since the first mention of it. Hope to have a good caravan of Fiero's to this.
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2012 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Direct Link to This Post
Is the Hall and Oates reunion concert going to be on Friday or Saturday night?

------------------
--Jeff aka mrfred8
88 Yellow GT

carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2012 07:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Please do not bump this thread!

The most current information can be found here.

Official 30th Fiero Anniversary Event - June 27-30 2013

------------------

jwct7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2012 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jwct7Send a Private Message to jwct7Direct Link to This Post
Can't wait for this event, Trying to organize the whole trip/caravan with a bunch of us fron S. TX. Twenty interested so far. Hopefully we can hook up with other groups and cruise into Indy together. Watch this space!
IanT720

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2012 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IanT720Send a Private Message to IanT720Direct Link to This Post
I can't wait!!! This will probably be my first fiero show, I haven't been to any yet... And by that time, my car will be finished! Even better! Dang I'm so excited, sign me up!

------------------
86 Fiero GTX project soon to tear up the street, My build thread! 3800sc, interior, wheels and more! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/089483.html

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2012 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
I'll meet the South Texas crowd in Effingham IL for the cruise in. Or, if you guys want to plan your stay near St Louis we can all depart from there.
PFF
System Bot
Christine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2012 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

The most current information can be found here.

Official 30th Fiero Anniversary Event - June 27-30 2013

What he said!!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay